music in me#5

music in me

Early in the morning, the others enter eunjung ward quietly. Jiyeon is sleeping while hugging eunjung in her embrace. Soyeon stop upon seeing the scene. She stand still without doing anything before smiling. “how i wish that there are always like that.” She say. the other just nod. “look how comfortable they are. Hmm, untill when eunjung will act like that. Aigoo.”

They approach jiyeon. Slowly without making any sound try not to wake eunjung that still look pale. “jiyeon~ah, ierona.” Jiyeon open her eyes. “its time to go to school. We bring over your uniform and other things needed. Go and wash up. we will get going straight from here.” jiyeon carefully put eunjung head on the pillow. She nicely adjust the blanket on her. “she need more sleep. She having a nightmare last night, pretty bad.” Jiyeon then walk away to prepare herself to go to school.

“unnie, did omma tell you when did she come here?” “i ask tea hee ahjumma just now. She say your mom will be here straight after she landed here from japan later around 9 a.m. she try to comeback last night but there is no ticket.” Jiyeon nod. She approach eunjung and sit at the edge of the bed. “get well soon unnie. Its hurt to see you lying here like this.” She say while kissing eunjung forehead and cheek. Jiyeon sigh. “wae ji?” q-ri ask.

“how i wish she accept me as her sister.” Soyeon pat jiyeon head. “the time will come soon. Ka ja.” They leave the room without knowing that eunjung already wake up and heard everything. Her tears that she hold just now flow out without can’t be hold anymore. she cry like a child.

-----

eunjung fall asleep again after eating her medicine given by the nurse. Her mother rushing towards her ward. Her face look really worried. She open the door and start to cry upon seeing eunjung pale face sleeping calmly on the bed. She sit beside her and holding her hand. “princess, what happen to you? Are you ok? Omma mianhae not coming early.” She cry while kissing eunjung hand. Feel that somebody hold her hand, she open her eyes.

“omma, wae?” “princess, gwaenchanha? Are you hurt somewhere?” eunjung sit and smile to her mother. “omma, calm down. I’m ok. No need to worry.” She hug her tight then. “this is why i told you not to overwork. Get some rest too baby.” “arasso omma. Now, stop crying. stop it now.” She sy wiping her tears.

Meanwhile at school, jiyeon didn’t focus at all in the class. Many people approach her to ask about eunjung condition especially eunjung followers. “jiyeon unnie, is eunjung unnie ok?” “yeah, she’s ok. Currently resting now. Pray for her recovery ok.” He then heanded her a bag. “give this to her. Saying that i hope she will recover soon.” Jiyeon just nod and smile.

In the room, she keep going back and forth. “jiyeon~ah, can you just sit down. You make me dizzy looking at you. I’m dizzy enough with all this stupid file.” She look at q-ri that is busy with her company file. “unnie, just skip the calss and go to see your sister. I’ll cover it for you.” Areum say to her make she smile. “chinjja?” “ne unnie. It is better you go than you sit in the class without get any input from the lecture today. Go before i change my mind.” Jiyeon grab her bag and approach areum. She kiss her cheek and wink to her. “aisy this unnie. Ah, kkamjjag ~ya.”

In a second, jiyeon car has been spot leaving the school.

“aisy, that park ji. She love eunjung so much, yet eunjung still treat her that way. Aisy, molla.” Boram scratch her head.

-----

After 2 days staying at the hospital, eunjung can be discharge already. But still she can’t go to school or office since her mother want her to rest until she fully recover. “omma, i can go to school. Its boring to stay at home like this.” “no, you’ll be home for today. That the final decision.” Eunjung just sigh. “here take your medicine and get some rest.”

Not long after taking the medicine, eunjung already feel sleepy. “aigoo, this medicine sure too strong for me. Arghh, so sleepy.” She fall asleep just in a moment after put down her head on the pillow.

“princess this is uncle park. He will be appa new business partner. Just like the others, he is now you uncle ok.” Eunjung look at him and smile. “appa need to go somewhere with uncle park, want to come along princess?” “can i?” “for my princess of course can. Ka ja.” They walk out from the building towards the car. After reach at the car, eunjung see a strange man standing near them. She approach her father and hold her hand.

“appa, there is strange man there. i don’t know why, but i feel he planning on something.” She whisper to him. “where?” Just in a second, a ‘BANGG’ sound can be heard. “yah, be careful.” Her father push eunjung aside and hug mr. Park. He take the shot instead of the real target to save him. “mr. Ham?” that is the only word he can say.

“APPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” Eunjung run towards him and hug him. “yah, call the ambulance now. I said NOW.” Her father hardly breath. Blood flowing from the shot non-stop. “appa, stay awake. Don’t fall asleep.”  eunjung cry hard while holding her father hand. “princess, don’t cry. Appa will be ok. Princess take care of yourself well ok. Appa need you to handle the company if something happen to me. Promise me that you will take careof yourself and your omma. Arasso?” eunjung just nod.

He then look at mr. Park. “jin sung~ah, can you take car of them for me? I turst you with all my heart. They are precious to me. Please take care of them if something happen to me.” He nod. “eunjung~ah, appa princess. Na saranghae. Neomu neomu saranghae.” That is his last word. “appa.... appa....appa... appaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” She look at her bloody hand before she fainted with her father still on her lap.                                                                                                                                                                      

appa.... appa....appa... appaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Her mother rush into eunjung room after heard she scream out loud. “princess, princess. Ierona. Princess.” Eunjung open her eyes and start to cry. “uljima jagiya. Uljima.” “it is all because of him. If not hime, appa will not dead. He will be here with me, with us. It is all his fault. I hate him, i hate him.” She say in her sob. “shhhh, stop it, stop it. uljima baby, uljima. Omma here with you now. Uljima.” After a while eunjung already calm down. She look at her mother with an apologetic look. “i’m sorry if i’m saying something harsh.” “aniya, its ok. Now go refresh yourself. You will be ok soon.”

Outside the room, jiyeon and mr. Park waiting to know eunjung condition since they can’t enter the room. It is what eunjung mom say before she enter the room before. After heard everything she say, jiyeon look at her father. He didn’t dare to look at jiyeon and running his eyes away from her. Jiyeon approach her. “appa, who is he that unnie mention there? what did he do until she hate him so much? You must know something.”

He still keep silent. “tell me appa. Why did you stay silent?” at the moment, eunjung mother come out from the room. “we’re not done yet appa, i still need your answer. omma, hows unnie?” “she already calm now. She’s taking her bath now. Don’t worry.” Jiyeon leave both of them to garden. She sit under the tree looking at the neighborhood area in front of her.

Flashback

“jiyeon~ah, appa want to introduce you to somebody. Want to go?” “ne appa.” They went to a restaurant. they approach a woman sitting at the corner of the restaurant with a girl around 17 or 18 years old with her. “annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong haseyo. Jiyeon~ah, this is aunt eunji.” i bow to her. “this is eunjung, my daughter.” The cold girl still sitting without even bother to stand up.

‘what a rude girl.’ Jiyeon think. “eunjung~ah, where is your manner?” eunjung shoot a death glare towards appa and me. She then look at her mother. “I can’t do it omma.” “don’t be stubborn eunjung~ah. He will be your appa soon. And jiyeon will be your sister. So please.” eunjung smirk. “that is what you say, not me. You know why all these thing happen yet you still want me to have manner towards him? No way.”

Eunjung grab her car key. “mian omma, i think i need to go somewhere. Being here make me boiled. I see you at home omma. Annyeong, saranghae.” Eunjung say while kissing her mother. “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.” Jiyeon stand up. “unnie.” She call her. Eunjung stop. She look at jiyeon.

Eunjung approach her. She smirk. “i am not your unnie.” Eunjung than walk away leaving jiyeon dumbfounded. ‘what did i do till she treat me like that. We are just now meet.’

End flashback

“what are you thinking about miss jiyeon?” tea hee approach her. “oh ahjumma. Nothing. Just thinking about something random.” “are you sure? You can share with me if you want.” she say. “its about unnie. Did you know why she behave like that? Did she is originally like that? You are the person that she close the most beside omma.” tea hee just sigh. “miss, she is ..............” “ahjumma, i want to walk around, can you accompany me?” “sure princess.”

Jiyeon sigh again. “i leave first miss. She will get angry if people make her wait.” Jiyeon nod. After tea hee leave, jiyeon lay down. “what is the reason actually?”

unnie saranghae...... jiyeon reach her phone. There is a massage from eunjung.

Thank you for sending me to the hospital and thanks for the warm hug that night. jiyeon smile after reading the massage. “welcome unnie.”