music in me#32

music in me

Eunjung walk back and forth in front of the ER. Hyomin sit at the chair provided with a dull face. Eunjung sigh. She take out her phone and call jiyeon. “yeobuseyou jiyeon~ah.” “oh unnie, wae?” “boram unnie is at the hospital now.” “mwo? Wae? What happen?” she ask panic. “molla, she faint after meet me at the company earlier. But still we don’t know why.” “we?” “ne, me and hyominnie. I don’t think i can make up to the appointment, are you ok to postpone it to another time?”

Jiyeon laugh. “yah, pabo unnie. Of course i’m cool with it,. Beside i also will cancel all the appointment now to go there.” “its ok if you are busy. We will handle everything.” Eunjung say. “aniya, busy doesn’t mean i can’t cancel it to be there. Unnie is more important than my work now.” Eunjung sigh. “arasso, we will wait for you here.” Eunjung hang up. She call her secretary to cancel all her appointment today since she has an emergency. Hyomin try to call soyeon and q-ri but they are currently can’t be reach. Areum will be there soon.

Eunjung approach hyomin. “yah, are you ok?” hyomin nod. The doctor come out.

“how is she?” “oh, she is dehydration and also her blood pressure is low. Her body is very weak. Did she overwork? And it look like she didn’t take a proper meal.” eunjung look at hyomin. “i think yes. But we don’t know the detail since we rarely meet each other nowadays.” “oh its ok, she need some rest and she will be ok later.” They both nod.

Jiyeon enter the ward with areum not long after eunjung and hyomin. She approach boram. “what did the doctor say?” “dehydration, anemia, didn’t take proper meal and overwork.” Jiyeon sigh. “soyeon unnie~neun? Q-ri unnie?” “can’t be reach. Out of country maybe.” She nod. Eunjung sit on the couch. Jiyeon approach her. “are you ok unnie? Hyomin unnie?” “gwaenchanha.” Eunjung smile. Hyomin just nod. Boram parents enter the ward.

“boram~ah.” “oh, annyeonghaseyo omunim, abeonim.” They bow to them. “oh, what happen to her girls?” hyomin look at eunjung. “she look pale when she come to meet me at the office with hyomin. When i ask she say she is ok, but later she suddenly faint. The doctor say it is because of dehydration, anemia and overwork.” Then hyomin continue. “and she didn’t take her meal properly. May i know what actually happen to her?” her father look at them. “she leave for work early in the morning everyday and comeback late night. She running back and forth abroad for meeting and appointment. She also insomnia that make her tired more.”

Jiyeon jaw drop. “that much in that tiny body?” her mother nod. “when we ask did she ok or not, she say she is ok. She even refuse when her father ask her to take leave to rest.” “she never tell us about it?” areum voice at last. “she say she don’t want to make you girls worried about her.since it is not that so call bad. Its been a long time since she become like this again.” Eunjung nod.

Boram come to her sense. She look around before voice. “where am i?” “oh you wake up? Feel so much better?” she sit straight. “sorry for make all of you worried. Sorry also for taking your time being here een you are busy. You girls can leave if you have an appointment or busy.” “WE HAVE NO APPOINTMENT AND NOT BUSY.” They say together. A doctor enter the room.

“oh, you wake up boram~ssi? Annyeonghaseyo.” He bow to them. “look like i meet you again here. Aisy, so stubborn.” Jiyeon step forward. “what do you mean by meet you again here?” “she just being here in this room 2 days ago.” Jiyeon widen her eyes. “unnie.” She say and leave the room. Eunjung follow jiyeon out. “baby, wait.”

-----

Soyeon and q-ri that come back from a business trip go straight to boram house after heard the message from the member. Hyomin and areum gather at boram house after work to visit her. She being force to take leave for a month, so she can rest well. Her work at the company will be done by her sister, wooram. “how do you feel today?” “good. Girls can i just get back to work? Its been 3 days already i’m at home. It so boring.” “oh, you have 27 days more before you can go back there.” Areum say counting the day with her finger. Hyomin smile. “so cute.” She say pinch areum cheek.

“andwae unnie. You must get our permission before step in the office again. Especially jiyeon. “ boram look up. “speak about jiyeon, did she contacting you?” “ne, everyday. Asking where is her sister when she can’t reach her, asking for dinner together, and yeah, that usual conversation.” “she didn’t even once call me. She didn’t even reply my text.” “unnie,she is so angry when she know you didn’t tell us that you admitted. Eunjung unnie say her dino mood really on critical level that day. She yell almost at everybody even at eunjung unnie.” Boram lower her head. “mian, i don’t want to make all of you worried. I don’t it will come to that state that day because i feel like i was ok.”

Areum sigh. “you feel like you was ok, not your body unnie.” Sound of car roaring outside.

Ting tong.. ting tong.. ting tong..

The maid open the door. “oh, soyeon~ah, q-ri.” Soyeon go straight to her. “unnie, are you ok? I’m sorry for being late. We are just coming back for US.” “i’m ok, don’t worry. Have a sit.” “oh, hyominnie, areumie. You are here too? Jiyeonnie, eunjungie?” q-ri ask. Hyomin look at areum. “i call eunjung unnie earlier, she say she will be here but she need to go back home first.” “jiyeon unnie hang up just like that when i say we will gather here.” Areum say. “oh, wae?” soyeon ask.

“that is also the reason eunjung unnie need to go back home first. She need to persuade jiyeon to be here.” “but wae? Why did she look like angry?” q-ri raise her eyebrow. “she do angry, not with me, not with areum but with...” hyomin stop pointing to boram. “she angry with me when she know that i’ve already been admitted 2 days before that but didn’t tell you all.” “mwo?” soyeon stand up. “sso i’m sorry. I don’t want you girls to worried about me since all of us busy.” She say hug soyeon. Soyeon sigh.

“how did you want to persuade her unnie? Her stubborness is crazy.” “molla, help me please.” “in one condition. Promise us that you will never do like that again.” Boram look up. “i..i.. arasso. I promise.”

Meanwhile, at eunjung and jiyeon house, jiyeon voice can be heard echo in the house. “shiro, shiro, shiro. You can go by yourself. Don’t drag me along.” She throw her pillow to eunjung. “baby, please. Lets go. Unnie mianhae behalf boram unnie, she just don’t want to make us worried about her.” “who are us to her if she want to be suffer alone. Tell me. I would rather leave my work to take care of her even when i’m busy rather than heard it after she admitted there for the 2nd time. Now, just go if you want to.”

Eunjung bite her lips. “go unnie, go if you want. Go.” Jiyeon scream still throwing her pillow to her. “YAH PARK JIYEON, STOP IT.” Eunjung high voice make jiyeon startled. “un.. un.. unnie.” She say with her husky voice. “mianhae.” She continue. Eunjung sigh, she approach jiyeon.

“baby mianhae for yelling at you. I didn’t mean to do it. Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae.” Jiyeon start to sob in eunjung embrace. “unnie need to do it or else you will throw that pillow forever to me and i will not have space to talk.” She jiyeon hair. “listen to me carefully ok baby. Everybody have their reason why they do something. For boram unnie, she don’t want to make us worried. She know how busy we are, that why she didn’t tell us. But  make it to obvious, honestly, i also think that it is so stupid action. Still we need to think about it rationally right.”

Jiyeon remain silent. “forgive her baby. I know you are dissapointed, you feel like you are useless to her right. But as i say, she has her reason. So, since she has her reason, we need to consider it too. As a leader in a company, you know how important that thing right? Consideration. It is the same as this situation baby. You got me right?” jiyeon nod. Eunjung wipe her tears.”will you go with me or not?” “i will.” Eunjung smile. “go refresh yourself, we will leave in 20 minutes. Aigoo, look at this mess.” Eunjung say began to pick the pillow and all those thing that jiyeon throw to her before.

Eunjung going down first to meet her mother. “what happen there princess? Why did her dino mood on till like that?” “she’s mad like crazy to boram unnie.” Her mother nod knew about what did eunjung talking about. “did she ok now?” “probably yes, after i raise my voice to her. Unnie, can you please clean up baby room. It is such a mess after she throw her pillow, ton of her bear to me. That crazy baby.” Eunjung say looking upstairs.

Her mother laugh. “wae omma?” “ani, she throw things to you, what did you do then?” “i throw it back to her.” Her mother laugh out loud. “no wonder the fight never comes to the end.” The maid also laugh.

Jiyeon appear at the kitchen. Wearing denim short, with a blue shirt, she look so simple. Eunjung smile. “unnie.” “ka ja. I’m leaving omma.”

-----

“miss, miss eunjung and miss jiyeon is here.” The maid say to her. “jiyeon? Did you say jiyeon?” she sit straight. The maid nod and bow to her. Eunjung appear with smile holding jiyeon hand. “annyeong. Oh, soyeon unnie, q-ri unnie.” Boram run towards jiyeon and hug her. “jiyeon~ah, mianhae. Really really sorry.” Eunjung let go jiyeon hand, approaching soyeon. She hug her as they didn’t meet for about 2 weeks already. She hug q-ri too.

Jiyeon stand still with boram hugging her. She look up. “jiyeon~ah, please i’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I promise i will not do it again.” “chinjja? you promise?” she ask with a cold voice. “chinjja. i promise.” “if you break it, i will not talk to you anymore. Do you know how worried i am. And you should know how hurt i am when i heard that.” Her tears flow. “arasso, i promise.”

“because of you, she become crazy dino. She throw everything near her to me while yell.” Eunjung say shook her head. The member jaw drop. “it not a joke unnie. I think if she has a knife near her, she will throw that too.” “straight to your head.” Hyomin continue. “and i will haunt you later for that stupid word.” Eunjung say while trying to catch her. The member laugh looking at them.