music in me#77

music in me

“why are you here?” eunjung voice out. “i..i don’t know you are here. i thought you already in your class.” Q-ri say while closing the door. “too early to be in class and i feel miserable. Thats why i’m here.” eunjung say. Q-ri just nod. “i thought nobody here, thats why i come here.” “seems like you need some time alone. So i’ll leave first lee q-ri~ssi.” Eunjung take her bag and walk away without even looking back. Q-ri look at her. she sigh. “take your time but don’t talk to me until you feel like you really ok and ready to listen to my or hyominnie explaination. Other than that just don’t talk to me, i know you need time to calm down plus you must be hate to see my face right.” She say waving her hand to her without looking at her.

q-ri look at her hand. “sorry i did that to you.” She mumble slowly. Eunjung close the door and lean on the wall. “just take your time. I hate talking to somebody that is sad. Especially when you are my unnie, the strong q-ri unnie that i ever know.” Eunjung sigh, she then go straight to her class when she see rae yeon approached her.

“eunjung unnie.” she hug her. “what happen to your hand unnie?” “oh its nothing. I fell down yesterday. Don’t worry ok, nothing serious.” “aigoo, unnie so clumsy. Be careful next time ok unnie.” “arasso my dear. Why are you here?” “i miss you. I’m on my way to meet unnie with jiyeon unnie. but you already here in front of me. By the way, where is jiyeon unnie?” “like usual. But i think she already in her class. It almost time for class. You should go to your class now. Unnie see you later during lunch ok.” “ne unnie, see ya.” She say run to her class.

Time flies, the lunch time finally come. Eunjung stretch her body at her seat. “ah, finally.” “unnieee.” Jiyeon run inside room. “don’t run baby.” She stand up while jiyeon go straight to hug her. “how today?” “nothing special. The special thing is this thing keep throbing. “ she say show up her bandage hand and her elbow. “aigoo pity my unnie. it will heal soon ok unnie.” she say while kissing it. eunjung smile widely. “aigoo my sweet little dongsaeng, gomawo baby.” She say wrap her hand around jiyeon shoulder. “ka ja, they must be waiting for us already.” They walk side by side, holding hand.

They arrive at the cafe that is already full with the student. Eunjung look at the space where the spot that already save for them at. rae yeon and hyuna already there. “rae yeon~ah, hyuna. Sorry we’re late.” “aniya unnie, its ok. We are just now arrive though.” Hyuna voice out. “baby, why did you didn’t come with her?” “she left as soon as the bell rang. I want to call her but she already dissapear.” Hyuna explain. “aigoo this big baby.” “wae? i just want to hurriedly meet you. I miss you.” “eww, park ji. So cheesy.” Hyuna say. “like i care.” She mock her. hyuna laugh. “aren’t they are cute siblings ever unnie?” rae yeon say while looking at the adore. “yes they are but rae yeon~ah, don’t ever say that in front of her again. she will be proud like no tomorrow you know.” Hyuna smirk.

“YAH!” jiyeon say smacking her head. “omma, ouch. YAH! Want to die?ahhh.” hyuna voice out rubbing her head. “enough, enough. Aigoo, uri dongsaeng~ah. Come on ji, we get something to eat.” Eunjung drag jiyeon to the counter. They then eat together. Eunjung laugh hard when hyuna tell her about jiyeon leave her phone in the class and run to her almost crying looking for her phone. “she totally gonna cry in any minutes if i didn’t told her that the phone with me since i’m the last one leaving the class.” Rae yeon laugh. “she is like, ‘hyuna~ya, where is my prince? i remember i bring it out from the car this morning but i don’t remember where did i last put it. my prince, where are you.’ .” hyuna say while making face to imitate jiyeon.

Eunjung laugh die when somebody join them. she look up. “hi. Where is the other?” jiyeon fix her eyes on eunjung and q-ri. “they have appointment. Soyeon unnie and hyomin unnie have meeting. Areum and boram unnie have an appointment with client.” Q-ri nod. Eunjung is now become totally silent. Jiyeon look at her. “unnie are you ok?” “yeah, totally. Eat up, you girls need to finish it up. especially you baby.”

“eunjung~ah, is your hand ok?” eunjung continue eating. “it is nothing to do with you. I’m ok. Baby unnie get going first. Make sure you finish everything ok.” Eunjung ready to leave when q-ri hold her hand. “eunjung~ah.” “lee q-ri~ssi, let go of my hand.it is hurt over here if you pull my hand like that so please. By the way, I  don’t know why you act like that. You always say to me to listen to an explaination when my temper got to the max about something but you are the one that refuse to hear any explaination even when people try to explain. So please, make yourself calm before you talk to me. Don’t ever talk to me when you did not ready to hear any explaination either from me or hyomin.”

Eunjung say. “baby, i’ll get going first.” She kiss jiyeon forehead. “love ya baby.” “love you too princess unnie.” jiyeon say while kissing eunjung cheek. “annyeong rae yeon, hyuna.” “annyeong unnie.” they set their eyes on her until she dissapear. Q-ri sigh. “what happen unnie?” “its nothing dear. It is just a little fight.” Jiyeon say smiling to rae yeon. “q-ri unnie, you know how stubborn she is right? She just need time. You too unnie. talk to her again later. I believe you also need time to make your mind straight, am i right? You know princess unnie very well.” “ara. I’m sorry if i ruin the mood here.” “aniya unnie, its ok.” Hyuna voice out. “eat up unnie, the break almost over.” Rae yeon look at her and smile. “mokgo unnie. i’ll talk to her later.” “gomawo baby.”

Eunjung and hyomin sit together at the rooftop since it is their free time. “unnie, how your hand?” “better. Just it keep throbing and i keep accidently hit it with the door, wall and all. Arghh, its killing you know.” “it will heal soon unnie.” “how your cheek? still hurt?” “a little. but it nothing unnie, no worries.” Eunjung lay her head on hyomin lap. Her gaze fix on the beautiful bright sky above her head. “how beautiful the sky today but it is raining in my heart.” “wae unnie?” “it is hurt to fight against something like this you know. I don’t even remember q-ri unnie ever become like this because of somebody. It is just too sudden and it make me shock.”

“nado unnie. but what to do? She must love him so much till she become like that.” “i just now leave when she join us during lunch. I don’t know why but i feel like i don’t want to talk to her till she ready to hear our explaination.” “nah unnie, thats bad. She is the one that should do that, not us. We hurt her remember?” “nope, i don’t think so. We try to help her but she misunderstand it and don’t want to hear our explaination. So is it still our fault?” “half of it yes. Half of it no.” “let just give her time to think. Ah, i’m so tired about all this.” She say closing her eyes.

The door crack open. It turn out to be jiyeon come up. “unnie.” eunjung lift her head a bit before lay back.”unnie, baby here.” “yah, lets .” eunjung say smirking.  “why are you lay on her lap? And why are you here? are you ditch your class?” “too many question. Can you see we are resting here?” hyomin say. She look at eunjung . “right unnie?” eunjung nod. “ah, i’m sleepy. Wake me up when the school hour over ok jagiya.” She say closing her eyes. “mwoya. Yah, can you see me here? i am talking to you eunjung unnie.” jiyeon stomp her feet. “what is it jiyeon~ah?” “are you ditch class right now?” “of course not. I don’t have any till later. Why?”

“then you suppose to be in our room, not here. there you can rest better that here.” “why? I can’t be here? i am with my dongsaeng here, so whats the probem?” “what about me then? Who am i then?” jiyeon clentch her fist. “what kind of question is that?” eunjung look at her with an annoying expression. “are you annoyed with me just now? Fine, i’ll leave then.” Jiyeon start to walk away. Eunjung quickly stand up and grab her hand. “baby, i’m just joking. We’re just playing around my dear. Come on, lets sit here.” “forget it. i have an appointment now.” She want to walk away again when eunjung voice out. “you don’t have any appointment till 7 pm, no class till 3 pm, no meeting till tomorrow.”

Eunjung say folded her arm. Jiyeon stop her moving. “is that right? Clear enough?” “how did you know?” “pabo, we share same planner stupid. How can i don’t know your activity. Erghh, come here.” “you should see your face back then jiyeon~ah.” Hyomin mock her. “oh, shut up hyomin unnie.”

Soyeon sit alone in the room while the other have their class. She lay down on the couch back facing the door. “why they still not here? until what time their class? Erghh, i’m so bored.” She walk to her table and take her laptop. She walk back to the actual position. Soyeon open a private folder inside it. she smile widely when she see the picture collection on that folder. After a while, soyeon start to play games. “ah, why do i keep miss that part.” her phone on the table vibrate. Since she use her earphone, she didn’t hear it. “ah, enough. So hard to pass that level. Erghh.”

She open back the folder that she open earlier. Every picture inside the folder being view by her, one by one. “i should sent a text i think.” She take her phone. “oh, there is some massage.”upon she open the message, her smile become more bright.

What are you doing yeonnie? Are you busy? Make sure take care ok.

Without wasting time, she replied the message.

I’m laying down since i have no class right now. What are you doing? Is everything alright?

She keep texting without she realise time flies. Eunjung enter the room followed by jiyeon. she see soyeon inside. “shh, soyeon unnie there.” They stand behind her.

Uri kyeopta yeonnie, na jagiya saranghae.

Nado saranghae yeoboya.

Eunjung eyes widen. She snatch the phone from her. “woah, soyeon unnie texting someone. tell me unnie, nuguya.” She say run away with her phone trying to read the text. “ ‘yeobo~ya.’ ‘na bogoshipta.’ ‘have you eat yeobo? Don’t catch cold baby.’” Eunjung run around still try to read the text. “yah, give me back my phone. Eunjungie.” “tell me first.” Jiyeon at a corner just look at them. “give me back my phone.” “no until you tell me who is this.” “eunjungie, please.” “no. Tell me or i call this person straight. Right now.” Jiyeon look at them. she shook her head. “so childish. Unnie be careful with your hand.” Jiyeon remind eunjung. “tell me unnie, tell me.” “YAH! Give it back.”