music in me#27

music in me

Seven of them walk out from the hospital. Eunjung walk holding jiyeon hand, followed by soyeon walking beside her with boram and the other walk behind them. “unnie, is your stomach ok?” “a little bit hurt but its ok.” “are you tired? want to sit for a while?” eunjung shook her head. Hyomin tap eunjung shoulder from behind. “i’ll drive you both home. Boram unnie will sent soyeon unnie back.” Eunjung nod. “i will stay here since something come up.” they nod. “i will go straight to the office. Its been a while since i step in.” “so, we see you girls later.” They bid goodbye as the make their own way.

Eunjung sit at the back while jiyeon sit beside hyomin. “unnie tell me if you feel uncomfortable ok?” “ok. I’m going to take a nap, wake me up when we arrive ok. Ah, the medicine sure so strong.” Eunjung say. “ok unnie, we will wake you up later. Jal jja.” Jiyeon say. eunjung lean back and close her eyes. But eunjung didn’t really sleep. She actually ask hyomin to do  a favor for her.

Flashback

Eunjung left alone with hyomin. She sit at the edge of her bed looking at her that is now gather all her thing in her bag, “unnie is there anything left?” “i don’t think so. But why did you are the one that did it not me? Its my thing though.” Hyomin look at her. “can you do it with your condition? How strong are you to walk by yourself? How strong are you to walk back and forth to gather all your thing and put it in here?” hyomin say looking at her. “why are you getting angry? I’m just asking though.” Eunjung pout. Hyomin approach eunjung. “and i’m just saying. The fact that you didn’t realise that you are badly injured.”

Eunjung smile. “can you please don’t ever do it like this again. if you continue being like this, i don’t know what will happen to you later. You already become like this for a couple of time. Did you think your body strong enough to take it again later? I don’t think so. So please don’t ever do it alone again.” “i rather take it than people around me get hurt. hyomin~ah, can you do me a favor?” eunjung look at her. “what is it?” “i want to know something that jiyeon didn’t say to me.” “what is it?” “you know clearly right how both of us meet, what happen between us along the way.” Hyomin nod. “but i never know her feeling, i mean her first impression about me, what does she feel and all. You know what i mean right?”

“so, what do you want me to do?” “ask her. you can make a question. I don’t mind, anything also can as long as i know it.” hyomin put her hand on eunjung shoulder. “you won’t get hurt if you heard something unpleasant?” eunjung shook her head. “she hurt more than i do.”

End flashback

Jiyeon look at the back.”the medicine sure so strong for her.” “i think so. She is so fast asleep.” jiyeon laugh. “unnie, you still don’t know her? even without medicine she is fast asleep too unnie.” Hyomin laugh listen to jiyeon word. “you sure know her well baby.” “i’m her sister unnie. Even she rarely talk to me before, everything can be seen with her action.” Jiyeon smile. “wae did you smile like that?”

 “i try hard to approach her. i use every way i can to approach her. thats the way i learn about her. how she can fall asleep even when she in middle of changing her cloth, in the couch when she reading, in the garden as well. How she can be a good person immedialtely after scolding people when they make mistake especially when the person is older. How that cold expession she have didn’t mean anything because of her soft personality inside. I learn all of that from just her action unnie.” Jiyeon say while looking at hyomin smiling.

“woah, you are so sharp.but may i ask something?” “what is it?” “when you first meet her..” jiyeon cut her word. “what did i think about her?” hyomin nod. Jiyeon laugh a little. “when i look at her for the first time, 1 thing come to my mind.” “what is it?” “how can there exist such a beautiful person like her even she has a cold expression. But when omma introduce her to us and she just sitting looking at us, it was like ‘what a rude girl’.” Hyomin chuckle.

“when i call her, 1 sentence come from . ‘i am not your unnie.’ Then she leave. But all those time i look at her, even she talk harsh to other, she didn’t even raise her voice to omma. The way she talk to her is more  like to persuade her that she didn’t like to be force to be there. something like that. You know why?” “wae?” “because there are some harsh senthence in between her word but it didn’t clearly sound like harsh because she say it to omma. Just like, ‘omma i want to leave, i don’t like to be here. annyeong omma, saranghae.’ Like that. Did it sound like harsh to you?”

Hyomin become silent. Try to adapt the word. “no, not really. Yeah, the word that she don’t like can be spot but i didn’t sound like harsh. Just like telling people her feeling.” “that is what i mean.”

“what about now?” “now?” hyomin nod. “After omma and appa married, i try to get rid those bad impression.i try to know her well. The way she talk to omma is always so soft even she is not in the mood.  When she talk to tae hee ahjumma,the unnie, her workers, everybody seem same even they are just maid. She become soft when somebody close to her or older than her approach her. i approach her with every way i can find. Eunjung unnie, even she didn’t like it, she never push me aside. After know everything that actually happen and know her well, she is actually a mysterious person. she can change just in a second, good manner even to the maid, a good unnie, she know how to manage people around her and make them follow her way. For me, as a dongsaeng, she is the best sister ever. The way she protect me, she do everything as long as i’m not hurt even she need to sacrifice herself, the way she teach that power and property is not the thing that can make you treat people badly, its the best ever for me.”

Hyomin nod. “eunjung unnie is actually one of my property that i will never want to be taken by anybody after omma and appa. Wae? Because she is precious.” Jiyeon say smiling. “eunjung unnie so lucky to have a dongsaeng like you, baby.” Hyomin say looking at eunjung that looking at jiyeon from the mirror. “i am also your dongsaeng unnie. Remember, we are like family. A big happy family.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. “you all are my property. But this one, is the precious one.” She say looking at the ‘sleeping’ eunjung.

-----

“princess, baby, i’m home.” A voice come from downstairs.jiyeon is at eunjung room. she is  playing game in her laptop while eunjung doing her work jump from the bed. She run out from the room. “baby don’t run. You will fall.” Eunjung say. but jiyeon ignore her. “YAH, I SAID DON’T RUN. YOUR INJURY STILL NOT FULLY HEAL.” Eunjung raise her voice. Jiyeon stop. She look at eunjung pouting. Eunjung approach her. “mianhae. Unnie just don’t want you to get hurt again. your wound is not fully recovered. Sorry ok.” Jiyeon smile. She held eunjung hand. “ka ja.”

They walk downstairs. their mother sitting on the couch with mr. Park. “omma.” “oh, princess. Baby. How are you? Omma mianhae not here after you discharge.” Eunjung shook her head. “its ok omma. I miss you.” She say kiss her mother. “are you ok now?” “a little bit hurt but its ok. This big baby is the problem. Wound still didn’t fully recovered but she running around like nothing happen. Pabo jiyeon.” Jiyeon mock her. “this pabo unnie, don’t want to eat her medicine even she is NOT YET RECOVER.” Eunjung knock her head. “ah, appo.”

Eunjung look at mr. Park. She bow a little to him. “are you ok now?” eunjung nod. “omma, i have work to do. I’m going up first.” Madam park nod. “look at her, she suppose to rest but work come first. Pabo unnie.” Eunjung try to chase jiyeon but the pain come first. “ahhhhhhh.” Jiyeon hold her to stand up. “see. I told you right?” “are you ok princess?” “ne omma.” Eunjung say smiling. “we go up first omma.” She nod.

In the room eunjung look at jiyeon. “ji.” “hmm.” “will you leave me?” jiyeon look up. “hell, no unnie. Why should i? You are my unnie, why should i leave you. Wae?” eunjung smile. “nothing. Just asking.” “Don’t ever ask anything like that again. i hate it. i will leave you.” “mwo?” eunjung surpeise with jiyeon word. “when i die. So as long as i’m alive, don’t ever ask me that kind of question. Even if you want me to leave you, i will not.” Eunjung continue her work.

“ji.” “what now unnie?” “did you once sing to me ‘when we together’ at the hospital?” jiyeon stop playing her game. “ne, once. Because i feel so lonely and i miss you.” “so, what i heard is not a dream?” “you wake up that time?” “i don’t know but i feel like somebody beside me, holding my hand. But then that person sing the song. i try to wake up but i just feel like i’m too tired that time.” Jiyeon sit.

Her jaw drop. “now, when i think again, that song should be recorded.” “when we together?” eunjung nod. “duet song, you and me. I will sing it for both appa and you.” “and i will sing it for you.” Jiyeon smile.

-----

“miss, miss soyeon is here.” “soyeon unnie?” the maid nod.

Knock..knock..knock..

“annyeong.” Soyeon enter the room with smile. “annyeong. How did you come?” “walking.” Soyeon say. “chinjja?” eunjung ask. “pabo~ya, of course my driver send me here since omma didn’t allow me to drive.” Eunjung scratch her head. “unnie, let....” jiyeon pause. “oh, soyeon unnie.” She say hug her. “i miss you ji.” “miss you too unnie.”

“how did you come? I didn’t hear any car enter.” “i come walking.” “from home?” soyeon nod. Jiyein jaw drop. “chinjja? Chinjjaji?” eunjung hold her laughter. “pabo jiyeon, you just same like your sister. Pabo. How come i can come here walking. Of course my driver send me here.” “ahhhh.” Soyeon laugh. “you girls are sure suitable each other. Pabo sibling.” Soyeon laugh. “and you are the pano unnie.” Jiyeon say laugh. She then high five with eunjung. “yeah, t-ara is 7 pabo. Molla?”eunjung shook her head. “because we have 2 the most pabo among us.” “who? They ask together. “you know who.” She say laugh. “UNNIE.”