music in me#53

music in me

“jiyeon~ah, park jiyeon wait.” Eunjung say chasing jiyeon from behind. Jiyeon walk as fast as she can to avoid from eunjung get to grab her. “jiyeon can you hear me? I said stop.” But she ignore her and continue walk away. For the first time ever jiyeon run away from eunjung when she call her since the fact is she will obey every eunjung word before. “jiyeon~ah, please listen first.” Eunjung still calling her. Jiyeon look around and she turn to a direction with more crowd people. She walk in between them before stop at one of the music room.

Jiyeon look around to make sure that eunjung didn’t catch her. She sit on the floor. “mian unnie. but i can’t do it right now.” Jiyeon mumble lean to the wall. “what is it you can’t?” jiyeon startled upon she heard the voice. “unnie? how can you..” “me catch you? You think i don’t know where you always go when you have free time or miserable? You think i’m stupid enough to not know about it?” eunjung say cross her arm looking at her. Jiyeon head down. “wae did you run? Did i want to hit you?”

“mian unnie. i just don’t feel like want to stop.” “wae? Because you don’t want to see me anymore?” eunjung raise her eyebrow. Jiyeon turn to face eunjung. “what are you talking about?” “arasso, i understand. So, bye park jiyeon.” eunjung say want to walk away. But jiyeon grab her hand and hug her. “aniya unnie, i just don’t want to hear any word about that damn hyuna. I don’t want to be friend with her again. i hate her.” Eunjung smile. Jiyeon still hug her. ‘it work. Pabo park ji, we still will meet everyday though. ’ those word pop in her mind.  “but before you say to me you will give a try if i ask you to do it right?” eunjung say hug jiyeon back. “i will but not now. I’m afraid she will hurt me again and i afraid when she hurt me, she will hurt you too.”

Eunjung jiyeon hair. “arasso baby. Take your time ok.”jiyeon nod. “thank you unnie.” from distance, hyuna look at them and look down. “it is hard for me to face you after what i’ve done jiyeon but i will try. I want to be your friend again. i miss you. I love you. I’m sorry for what happen before.” She say. Upon she turn away, she surprise to see the other member behind her. “oh, annyeong haseyo.” She say bow. “need help?” hyomin say. “ne?” she ask them. “need help to persuade that little kid? Our baby?” she turn to look at eunjung and jiyen that now happily chatting in the music room.

“n..n..ne..” they look at her and smile. “ready with next big mission girl?” soyeon look at them one by one. “of course. When is it that we didn’t ready for it?” areum say raise her eyebrow. “nah, fighting!” “hyuna~ssi, i hope you will be able to persuade jiyeon. do tell us if you need help ok.” Q-ri say. “thank you for helping and i’m sorry for bothering you all this while.” She bow to them. “aniya, its ok. Be prepare to face jiyeon wrath ok. It is not an easy battle. Good luck, so we’ll get going now. Annyeong.” They walk away from there. Hyuna look at them until they dissapeared from her sight. “what an angel you all are. Thank you so much. How lucky you are jiyeon to have them as your unnie.”

Jiyeon play games on her laptop when her phone ring. “yeobuseyo?” “baby, eodiya?” “i’m at home unnie. wae? Neo eodiya?” jiyeon can hear eunjung car sound. “unnie, can you speed down? I can heard clearly your car sound.” “arasso baby. I’m on my way back from the office. Damn stupid meeting on Saturday. Erghhh.” Eunjung complaint. “no wonder you leave in such early in the morning.” “what are you doing now?” “playing games of course.” “aigoo, that habit of you. Games all the time when there is no work. Is there anything to do other than games?” eunjung ask her.

“is there anything i can do other than this at home?” eunjung pause for a while. “i don’t think so.” “so why did you need to ask. Erghh.” “why did you stay at home? Going out and meet the unnie, or go shopping. There is so many thing you can do beside games though.” Jiyeon look at her phone. “aisy this stupid unnie. how can i go out when i don’t have a car? You expectme to go out by walking?” jiyeon ask her annoyed. “oh, i forgot. I’m sorry. Yah, there is other car at the garage right? The red one.”

Eunjung say refering to her ferrari. “which one? Your ferrari? You didn’t even say that i can use that car unnie. beside you hate people to use your car without permission and i also forget about it.” “you should ask pabo.” “ah, molla. Unnie is on your way right? We going out later together when you arrive ok?” “where to?” “just now you ask me to go out, so since i don’t have a car and you will be home soon, so i guess i’ll just wait for you. And go out with you.” “aisy, this lazy dino. Arasso, by the way unnie already here. Can you come down and help me with my stuff?” eunjung ask her. “arasso.” She hang up.

Minutes later, car sound enter the mansion can be heard. Jiyeon fix herself before run down. “baby don’t run. You may fall.” Tae hee voice out. Jiyeon look at her and smile. She open the door and see eunjung come out from her audi R8. “annyeong baby.” “annyeong unnie.” jiyeon approach her and kiss her cheek. Unjung take her belonging and lock her car. Jiyeon look at her clueless. “you ask me to come down and help you with your stuff. Where is it? is it the only stuff you bring back?” eunjung look at her. “ah, i think i leave it at the other car. For a while.” She take her phone and dial a number. “oh its me. Where is my stuff? Ok.” She hang up. “it will be here soon.” When she finish her word, sound of car roaring enter the mansion. “there it is.” Jiyeon jaw drop.

“can you help me with that stuff?” eunjung say smiling. Jiyeon turn. “unnie.” “thats yours.” “nega? Na? Na?” eunjung nod. “erm, its yours. Who do you think the car belong to with that plate number?” eunjung say pointing to the plate number of the car. PJY 0706, jiyeon initial with her birth date. Eunjung approach the man. “thank you oppa.” He bow and walk away. She turn around and see jiyeon already beside the car. “are you sure this is mine?” eunjung nod. “it is the same as the previous one. Ah, how i miss it.” jiyeon say touch the car everywhere she can reach. “wait for me here.” Eunjung drive her car to the garage and bring out her ferrari with HEJ 1212 as the plate.

“don’t you realise that we have the same car park jiyeon?” jiyeon observe the car that just now arrive and eunjung car. “you are right. Thank you unnie. thank you very mush for this. I never though i will get to see it anymore.” Jiyeon say run to hug eunjung. She throw her body to eunjung. “ah, baby. Aigoo, are you that happy?” jiyeon nod. “thank you unnie. thank you so much.” “ah wae? Wae did you cry?” “i’m just happy to have unnie as my sister that always care about me, love me, do everything for me even the small thing. Thank you unnie, thank you so much. I love you.” “i love you too baby. Want to go for a ride? Beach?”

“should we?” “ka ja. We will go with our car since its been a long time my prince come out. You also need to get used with your new car right?” jiyeon nod. “go chage. I’m waiting for you here.” Jiyeon run inside the house to change. After a while, she come down. “ahjumma, i’m going out with unnie for a while. Annyeong.” “be careful baby.” “ne.”

they arrive at the beach when it is about 5 p.m. “woah, its the beach.” “how your car?” “good,better than the previous one.” Eunjung sit on the sand. “thank you unnie.” “for what?” eunjung say look at jiyeon. “for everything.” She say lean her head on eunjung shoulder. “aniya, its nothing baby.” Eunjung say while hug jiyeon shoulder. Jiyeon then kiss eunjung cheek before lean back on her shoulder.

Eunjung smile. Her smile dissapear when she remember about what happen at the office earlier.

Flashback

“princess, we have a problem here.” Eunjung that is now sign the file look up. Her secretary stand there in front of her with a worried face. “wae unnie? it sound so serious.” “take a look. The board director send it to me just now.” Eunjung take the file given to her. “corruption? Sebotage?” “ne, they say there is somebody inside this company that involve in corruption and the project will be sebotage.” “ottokhae ara?” “mr. Shin find it out from one of his business partner. His workers being cought pay people to sebotage their company project, yet when they investigate more he say one of ours is the head of all of it. he even say that the man say we also will face the same thing as he also sebotage our new project.”

“how?” “i don’t know about it clearly but from what i heard, he say it is all about the stuff that will be used in it. as we already provide the budget for all the stuff needed for the project, they buy the not quality and cheap stuff. So the rest of the money will go to them.” eunjung sigh. She take the phone. “yeobuseyo? Ne, its me. I want you to stop everything regarding to the project now. It will be continue till i inform later.” Eunjung pause. “don’t ask me why. Just stop it. i will tell everything in the next meeting that will be inform the date later. Somebody try to play with the fire.”

She say and hang up. “what are we going to do now princess?” “first of all, arrange an appointment with mr. Shin. I need to know the real situation. Second, arrange appointment with hyomin. I need her to help me to find this stupid bastard. And lastly, don’t let this leak outside the company. I need to find out who is the head behind this thing.let me find out about this first.” “arasso. Let me know if you want anything ok.” She nod. Eunjung lean back. She sigh.

“what now?” she mumble rub her face. Eunjung take the file and open it. the data about the corruption is in there.”what the hell is this?” It is about 4-5 people involve. “is the salary i give too little?” eunjung head down. “appa, what should i do? Help me please.”

End flashback

Eunjung hug jiyeon tighter. “ji, i love you.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon look at her. “i love you too unnie and i always do. Wae did you suddenly say that?” eunjung smile. “aniya, just feel like want.” “have problem unnie?” eunjung shook her head. “no, its nothing baby.” “are you sure?” she nod. Jiyeon hug eunjung waist . “you can tell me if you have problem unnie. i’m always here beside you.” “thank you baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead.