music in me#6

music in me

Eunjung sitting alone at the living room reading a book. Its been 3 hours since she been reading without care about person around her. Page by page, word by word is been done without even skip one of it. jiyeon nowhere can’t be found. Her parents also. Suddenly, a maid approach her with her eunjung phone in her hand.

“miss, you have a call.” Eunjung look at her. “mianhaeyo, i enter your room to take the laundry but then your phone ringing. I’m afraid if it is something important, so i bring it here. i’m sorry if you are angry.” Eunjung take her phone and smile. She just nod and signal her to leave.

‘is she angry or not? Why she didn’t say even a single word. Aigoo, such a weird miss.’ The maid think while leaving. Eunjung look at the caller. Its q-ri. She put her phone on the table, waiting for her to call back. She continue reading the book till another maid approach her. “miss did you want to drink something, i’ll bring over.” Eunjung just shook her head. She didn’t even change her attention from the book. “unnie.” Eunjung at last voice. The maid turn and look at her.

 “i told you not to call me miss. I hava a name and my name is eunjung. Call me eunjung instead of miss, it would be better. I hate formality unnie, maybe i’ll be formal to you because you are unnie. But a formality because you work with me, i hate it. can you just drop it? so we can live together like family not like boss and workers.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “ne mis... eunjung~ah.” “nah, now it sound better. Just talk comfortably with me, you can use banmal too if you want since you are unnie.” She put the book on the table and aprroach her. Her eyes widen when eunjung hug her before leave.

Tea hee approach her and tap her shoulder. “oh ahjumma. I’m sorry, i’m going to work now.” She want to leave when tea hee ask her. “surprise with her action?” “ne? N..n..ne.”

“that is the real her. She is very kind to people, even she didn’t like them but she never being rude. The cold look, mute and ignoring people is not part of herself before. She hate when people around her being hurt even they are only maid, she hate when people being formal to her because they work with her. she is very kind, cheerful, bubbly and warm girl before. But something happen that change her become her now. But still inside she is the same. ” She sigh. “what happen to her before is the part i’m not going to tell you but i want you to try to get comfortable with her. She will still be nice to you but when you close to her, you will see more another side of her. Another side that her mother, her close friends and only me can see and know it for now.”

She tap her shoulder again. “she is a good girl.” Then she leave.

-----

“yah ji, where is eunjung?” “she’s at the circuit i think because she leave with her car this morning.” Jiyeon say as a reply. “she going there again? i like her to be in her studio better rather than that circuit. Its dangerous.” Soyeon sigh. “she even will be at the teakwondo center to hit something unnie. You talk like you don’t know her. aigoo, by the way should we go there unnie?” hyomin ask. “girls?” “call.” “nado.” They go to the private circuit own by q-ri family. After park their car, they went to the observer station. They didn’t see eunjung car anywhere. But suddenly, a sound of a car come from far away just pass by their eyes in just less than 5 second before dissapear. “woah, no joke. It is our eunjungie.” After 30 minutes waiting, eunjung enter the room with her face full of sweat.

“why are you girls here?” “to see you, the crazy girl.” “unnie, full speed?” she shook her head. “almost full?with?”areum ask again.  “320 kmp/h.” Eunjung reply while wiping her sweat. “woah, the car sure suffer a lot with you.” Boram mock her. eunjung look at her and smile. She then walk away. “eunjung~ah, shopping?” eunjung show ok sign. After done changing, the going to the mall near the circuit.

“annyeong haseyo miss soyeon.” “annyeong haseyo.” A workers open the door for them. Soyeon bring them to the higher level of the building. “lets go to the office for a while. is it ok girls?” they nod. All the workers greet them. Soyeon approach her secretary. “secretary kim, is there any problem today?” “no sajangnim. Everythign is ok.” Soyeon nod. “if that so, i’m going to leave first with the girl. Just call me if you need something or there is problem.” “ne sajangnim.” They leave and head to the mall.

Eunjung just walking around the mall with them without buying anything. Jiyeon watching her from far. She is smiling, talking and laughing comfortably with the others. Her cold look dissapear nowhere when she with them. ‘why when i am near her, her expression change? Why did i only can look from far she talking, laughing and smiling with the others comfortably but not with me?’ jiyeon sigh.

Its been 3 hours they are in the mall. Their hand full with shopping bag axcept eunjung and jiyeon. “3 hours in there, only those thing you buy?” hyomin say. without saying anything, eunjung walk towards the exit. “eunjung~ah.” Boram call her. “help me then.” Eunjung nod. She approach and take all the bag from her hand. “yah, let me bring some too. Its heavy.” “gwaenchanha.” She then walk leaving boram behind.

“yah, how come you can walk freely like that.” Boram just mock q-ri before approaching eunjung and linking are with her. “aisy that elementary kid.”

Jiyeon reach home first after they separate from each other. Jiyeon enter the house and smiling towards her mother that is sitting at the couch with her father. “oh jiyeon~ah, you are here?” her father smile towards her. “where your unnie jiyeon~ah?” “she didn’t come back yet? I thought she is here already.”she approach her mother and kiss her cheek. “aniyo. Did you go shopping? With the girls?” before jiyeon can talk, tea hee approach them. “eunji~ah, eunjung want to talk to you.” She handed the phone to her.

Its a video call. “princess, eodisso? Wae you still outside, its late already.” “i’ll be home soon but before that, OMMA SAENGIL CHUKKAHAE.” “thank you princess. Omma thought you forget about it.” “how can i forget it omma. Omma can you come out for a while? at the garden?” her mother nod and going out without cut the line. As soon as she coming out, a firework can be seen in the sky. And at the same time, sound of a car enter the house gate can be heard.

“woah princess. Oh, you are home. Omma will cut the line ok?” her mother try to cut it when eunjung stop her. “aniya, just stay still. I’m still not done. Wait for me there ok omma.” The firework last for about 7 minutes.

After the firework done, a piano sound can be heard. Eunjung playing the piano while the maid coming out from inside the house bringing a cake. “omma, my lovely omma, beautiful omma, saengil chukkahae. I’m sorry for being late and it is nothing compare to what you’ve done for me,  but saranghaeyo omma. Thank you for being with me all the time.” She start to play the piano again and sing. Tea hee approach mrs. Park.

“she compose that song just for you.” Her mother tears fall. Eunjung approach her mother with a sweet smile. The sweetest smile jiyeon ever seen from her. “saranghae omma.”eunjung say while hug her mother tight.

Jiyeon laying on the bed, currently thinking. “that is the most sincere and sweet smile i’ve ever seen. But why she put it a side and put that cold look mask on her face. she look beautiful with that smile.” Jiyeon rolling back and forth. She then going to eunjung room.

Knock..knock..knock..

“come in.” A voice from inside make jiyeon step in. “unnie? Unnie?” but eunjung is not in there. jiyeon go to the balcony. Eunjung standing there looking at the sky. Feel that somebody approaching she turn around. Her expression change upon seeing jiyeon. “what do you want?” she ask. “i.. i just can’t sleep. So i come here to meet you.” Eunjung keep silent. “unnie?” “what?”

Jiyeon look at her. she take a deep breath before asking. “why did you hate me so much?” eunjung look at her. “why did you ask?” “nothing, just want to know. Why did you hate me so much? What did i do that make you treat me like this?” eunjung sigh. “why?” “you can talk, smile, laugh with others comfortably eventhough not much but why not with me? You keep being cold to me, tell me unnie. What did i do?”

Eunjung look at her. “there is no reason for me to answer your question because you don’t have the right to ask.i do whatever i want to, i talk with anybody i want, and i do anything according to my will. There is nothing to do with you. You don’t have right to ask me to answer you question.” Eunjung say try to walk away. but then jiyein already hug her from behind. “mianhaeyo unnie. I didn’t mean to make you angry. I’m just curious with what is the reason you can’t accept me from being your sister. I’m so jealous towards the people around me that can be around you comfortably but not me even we stay under one roof.” Jiyeon sobing.

“did all these day i’m not being nice enough to you? Did i ever hit you? Raise my voice on you? Curse you? No right, so there is nothing to be jealous.” “but unnie you try to avoid me sometime. You ignore my presence even when i’m around or just us together. Wae unnie? Wae?” eunjung sigh again. “park jiyeon, listen to me carefully. I’ll do whatever i want, i’ll treat people with whatever way i want. why i treat people different from you? I don’t have the answer. and i’m not going to answer even i have it. so, don’t ask me about it again because the only thing you’ll get is hurt.” Eunjung try to walk away but jiyeon grip become tighter. “can i sleep with you unnie?” “do whatever you want.” eunjung enter her room followed by jiyeon.