music in me#95

music in me

Eunjung drive her car as fast as she can. Jiyeon beside her hold the seat belt tight. “unnie, slow down will you?i just don’t understand the situation right now. What happen actually? But first of all, please slow down unnie.” Jiyeon say with her tremble voice. “molla, soyeon unnie call me, she say something happen to q-ri unnie.” “q..q-ri unnie? What happen?” eunjung stop the car almost immediately at the side road. “unnie, be careful.” Jiyeon close her eyes tight. With a screeching sound the car stop. Jiyeon slowly open her eyes. “are you crazy unnie?”

Eunjung sigh. “i don’t know what exactly happen. But soyeon unnie say something happen to q-ri unnie.” “where are they now?” “q-ri unnie mansion.” Eunjung take a deep breathe before voice out. “mianhae if i make you scared. I’m just panic.” She say start to drive away. Later, they arrive at q-ri mansion. As soyeon say, all of them already there. Eunjung enter the house and head to q-ri room. “unnie, what happen?” she approach them. “she try to kill herself.” Hyomin that is lean back at the edge of q-ri desk with folded arm voice out. “how?”

Hyomin point to her hand. Eunjung and jiyeon look at her wrist. “she did it again.” Eunjung sigh. “ luckily we come at the right time. As soon as she make the cut. So not much blood lost.” Eunjung sit beside her and her hair. “wae did you do it again unnie? Wae?” she say to the sleeping q-ri.

Soyeon sit on the couch with beside her boram and areum. Hyomin and jiyeon is at the balcony talking on the phone and eunjung lean her back on the wall, folded her arm looking at the sleeping q-ri. Eunjung sigh. “what i am afraid the most already happen. Hmm.” She say with a low tone voice. “she is too stress princess. So she didn’t think straight.” “that is what i mean unnie. I already told her that we can help her with anything so she can overcome this. But this is what she choose.” Suddenly q-ri move. “q-ri unnie.” Eunjung run towards her. “gwaenchanha?” q-ri look at them one by one. “i already told you not to do this right unnie? Why are you so stubborn? Didn’t you love us?” eunjung start to voice out. “i just can’t live without him. Everyday, every night, everything i do remind me to him.”

“is he is the only person you can’t live without? What about us? Who is us to you q-ri unnie?” eunjung voice start to tremble. “mianhae. He is my everything jungie.when i lost him, its like i lost half of my life.” “unnie, he is only your boyfriend. What about me? I lost my father in front of my eyes like you do lost him in front of your eyes. But unnie, i lost my father. My father unnie. My father that see me grown up, my father that pampered me, my father that is the first person to meet me when i was born. Unnie it is my father. You only lost your boyfriend but you still have your father unnie. Not like me.” She stop. “i suffer too before unnie, for more than 10 years i suffer unnie. Don’t you know? I can do like what you do now if i want since the one that leave me is my one and only father. But unnie, you know what i am thinking about that time? Omma, unnie~neun, areumie, hyominnie will be sad if i do that. Thats why i hold everything unnie. I cry every night, i need sleeping pill to make me fall asleep since i keep thinking about appa. Don’t you know how hurt i am? Please unnie, we love you. You lost tae jun but you still have us, your parents. So please be rational.” Eunjung wipe her tears and leave the room.

q-ri look at them. “mianhae.” That is the only word she can utter before she feel soyeon hug her tight. “don’t make us scared unnie. Please.” She voice out. “mianhae. Jinjja mianhae.” Jiyeon wipe her tears. “i’m gonna go to check on eunjung unnie.” She leave the room. Eunjung sit at the backyard alone. “unnie.” Jiyeon touch her shoulder make her turn. Eunjung face wet with tears. “shh, everything will be fine.” She say hug eunjung. And by that eunjung cry out loud in jiyeon embrace.

-----

Boram, q-ri, soyeon and eunjung successfully graduate leaving areum and jiyeon with 1 more semester to end up thier studying. Since they graduate, they focused on the company. Q-ri already back to normal but still don’t let anybody approaching her since she still can’t forget tae jun. “unnie, he’s cute.” Eunjung poke her. Q-ri look up. “not my taste.” As expected from her. “woah, so cold. He is my typs though.” “go on approach him, i tell jangwoo oppa about this later.” “woah, q-ri unnie jinjja.” Soyeon already laugh out loud. “look at q-ri unnie expression when she say that. Go on do what you want , later than face your boyfriend.” She laugh again.

“aisy, this unnie.” Eunjung knock soyeon head. “ah my head. Yah, how dare you knock your unnie head. Where is your manner?” she approach her. “arasso unnie mianhae. Mianhae unnie.” Soyeon already knock her head hard. “ah my head.” The cafe door wide open. Jiyeon and areum step in. “baby, areumie.” Eunjung call them. “unnie.” She run to hug eunjung. “omo, my baby miss me?” “of course.” “yah, stop it. People looking at you though.” Hyomin say. “like i care.” Jiyeon say mock her. “jiyeon~ah.” “ne?” “he still not over you?” soyeon ask her. “ne? Nugu?” she point to outside where myungsoo is there pretending to search for something.

“what is he doing here? Did he followed me here?” “he always doing that you pabo~ya. That troublemaker always follow you everywhere you go since long time ago, only you didn’t realise it.” “pardon me unnie?” “he always stalk you. Follow you everywhere you go, eyeing you even only your back. You know like a crazy stalker.” “i don’t know about that.” “that is what i mean. Now i understand why eunjung always nag you to bring your oppa with you. You never look back when you walk. Either anybody following or take your picture or anything.” Jiyeon scratch her head. “so he do this since long time ago?”

“to be exact since 1 year ago. The moment when the dino and the troublemaker always quarrel, fighting and throw tantrum between each other.” Hyomin voice out. “pabo jiyeon.” Q-ri say slowly. Eunjung laugh. “q-ri unnie slowly say pabo jiyeon.” They laugh looking at the pouting jiyeon. “ani what is it you can’t understand? Everybody realise it right?” they nod with boram statement. “only you didn’t. When did you catch him?” boram look at them. “i think i’m the first one to catch him. When i go shopping to get present for oppa i saw him following her, then later, i caught him again eyeing jiyeon after she pass by him.” Soyeon voice out. “me and eunjung unnie cought him outside the practice room peeking on jiyeon that is practice alone. He even record it.” Hyomin say. “i saw him in front of your mansion one night when i want to leave after we hang out for party. You know the night we back to your house first to meet your parents.”

“i just simply hear he plan something with his friend to make you notice him. You know the day you fight with him. The only thing he say to his friend are, i just want to hear her voice.” Q-ri say. “he even put unnie picture as his wallpaper for his phone.” Jiyeon jaw drop. “molla?” eunjung ask her. She shook her head. “honestly, i just dump him yesterday.” “YAH !” all 5 of them stand up. “wae?” she ask. “why did you didn’t tell us?” “nothing important. Beside i dump him, not accepting him as my boyfriend.” “it is important though.” “what is it so important? You want me to say unnie the troblemaker ask me to date him. And i dump him? That?” “ani, at least tell us first.” “hell no. That is not important. Because i only see him as a troublemaker, maybe friend and a brother. Thats all.” “are you sure? He’s hot though.” “go get him then.” She say coldly to hyomin. “you are just the same like q-ri unnie.” Jiyeon look up and make high-5 with q-ri. “what happen actually?” boram ask her.

Flashback

Jiyeon walk at the hallway with hyuna and rae yeon after their break to the class. “yah, lets go shopping after school?” “me?” hyuna ask her. “both of you, you pabo~ya.” “no, no. Appa cut my allowance this month since i overused my credit card last month. So no.” “i just simply can’t unnie.” Rae yeon answer her. “ah wae?don’t worry its on me.” “NO.” Both of them answer in unite. “wae?” “its too much already.” Jiyeon pout. “fine then.” She say walk away. Hyuna look at rae yeon. “aisy she sulking again. Yah park jiyeon.” Jiyeon walk without even bother to stop.

“stop right there park jiyeon. Yah.” “unnie.” “arasso, arasso, we go with you.” Jiyeon smile on victory. “i’llwait at the car after school. Annyeong.” She say wlak away. Jiyeon enter the room. “unnie there is a note for you.” “from who?” “molla.”

~please meet me at the rooftop.~

“nuguya?” she say turn the note back and forth. Jiyeon go to the rooftop. Its myungsoo. “oh so its you troublemaker. What do you want?” “i don’t eother it is right to say this or not but i like you since long time ago.i know you see me only as a troublemaker that like to mess around with people, fighting. But i sincerely say that i like you. Can you be my girlfriend?” he say looking at jiyeon.

Jiyeon startled. “na? Be your girlfriend?” jiyeon look at her. “myungsoo~ya, i’m sorry to say this but i can’t. Its not that i have somebody i like or anything similar but i still not ready with any kind of relationship. I’m sorry again.” She say leaving the place.

End flashback.

“so basicly that is what happen.” Eunjung nod. “so no hope for him?” “we’ll see later.” “you do like him right?” hyomin say. “aniya.” “geojitmal.” Boram say. “jinjja aniya.” “you are going to graduate soon, you better find somebody or else you will not be able to get married.” “i’m ok with it. No problem at all.” “mwoya?” “how many times already you rejected him?” eunjung question make them silent. “it is for the third time i think. Ani unnie, think again. Why is he didn’t understand when i say i can’t? What is the need to ask me again and again and again when i already say i don’t want.” She say raise her eyebrow.

“thats mean she really like you pabo~ya.” Boram knock her head. “but i don’t like him.” “yah, you know how hot he is. Everybody drooling to be his girl you know but you reject him. Not once, not twice but 3 times. Aigoo, park ji, are you blind or what?” jiyeon smile. “ani, i’m not blind. I just don’t have any feeling towards him.” “aigoo, will you be able to get married jiyeon~ah?” soyeon say looking at her. “pretty sure, i will since nobody can’t resist my beauty, but i don’t know when.” “omo, i want to vomit.” Hyomin say. “but i think i do like someone. He is handsome, strong, fit, charismatic just like my ideal type.” “who?” her evil smile appear. “i like jong hyuk oppa though honestly.” Soyeon and eunjung that is now drinking their coffee choke. Soyeon jaw drop. “yah want to die?” soyeon say stand up. “what you ask me, i already answer though.” “aisy, this girl.” She ready to approach jiyeon when jiyeon burst into laughter. “i’m just kidding though unnie.how can i get married with my bro-in-law.” She laugh.