music in me#25

music in me

Tae yoon walk nervously to the exit. She can see everybody talking to each other but she not sure about what. Upon she reach the door handle, she freeze. Its locked. Even the real exit is lock. She look around, if there is any place she can hide until the door open.  She go to the toilet. She enter one of the toilet room and sit inside. “ah, why did i do it? jiyeon~ssi please be ok. I’m sorry i didn’t mean to hurt you.” she say with her head down. she take out her bloody hand from her jacket pocket and wash it.

Meanwhile, at the control room areum and hyomin checking on every CCTV in the hospital. After they check the CCTV in soyeon, eunjung and jiyeon room, they turn on every recorded CCTV video. “woo jin, look for somebody with a black jacket, read scarf and wearing a beige cap.” Hyomin order woo jin through the phone. Suddenly, areum poke hyomin arm. “unnie, unnie look.” She point at the CCTV on the exit door. Hyomin rush out to the exit door show to her. when she almost there, she see the same figure enter the toilet. She follow her closely. Once she enter the toilet, hyomin look at the sign.

~LADIES~

“you are not that smart.” She smirk. Hyomin take her phone and call areum. “areumie, can you look at the hallway of the exit, the one near the toilet. Is it the same person or not?” areum look at the video mention. “you are right unnie. It is the same person.” “ok, i’l go in now. Call woo jin to come here now. i think i’ll bring her out in a while.” “unnie, don’t. Let just call the security.” “aniya, its ok. You call the police now. i hang up.”

Hyomin enter the toilet. She lock the door. Tae yoon inside the toilet room stay silent. She take a peek outside. Hyomin stand right in front the door with smile. “annyeong.” She look down. “i don’t come to fight. It is just as easy as you just get yourself in without going to a fight.how?” she raise her eyebrow.  “but if you still want to fight, i’m on. You choose, i’m giving you an offer now. i don’t want to kill people you know.” Hyomin say.

Tae yoon close the door. “i didn’t mean to hurt jiyeon~ssi. She is a good kid. I never see a kid that take care not only her real unnie but also others. She even sacrifice herself for them. how i envy eunjung~ssi to be a successful person in such a young age, good in everything, also everybody beside her love her. not like me, leave alone in this world, with nothing.” She sigh.

“many other thing waiting for you outside to be done other than this. Why did you need to run away from there when you already know you guilty. And what is the needed for you to do that twice? You already confirm for a punishment, now when you run away and do it again, you just like trying to make a double punishment on yourself. Can you even think about it?” hyomin ask her calmly. She heard sobbing sound from inside. “i’m sorry, i’m so sorry.” She say. she then come out from it.

Hyomin look at her and raised her eyebrow. “i’m sorry.” Hyomin smile. “you turn yourself in?” she nod.

Hyomin then bring her out to the control room where everybody waiting. Mdm. Park see her. she approach her and slap her. “aunty, no please.” “how dare you to come and make chaos.” “i’m sorry.” She say.  “you can bring her now.” the policeman nod. “before that, can i meet jiyeon~ssi?” mdm. Park look up. “for what?” “to say sorry.” Boram look at the policeman and nod. “follow me.”

-----

Jiyeon open her eyes. The pain from the stab is unbearable. She close her eyes tight enduring the pain when she try to sit. She wear her slipper to go to eunjung room when the door open. Boram enter the room. “oh, jiyeon~ah. How do you feel now?” “it hurt but i’m okay. Sooner or later it will be ok, nothing to be worry.” Then, another figure come into the room. She look at her.

“jiyeon~ssi, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I really didn’t mean it. i’m sorry, i’m so sorry.” She say kneeling. “its ok. Sir, release her.” everybody look at jiyeon. Hyomin and the other that just now enter the room frooze. “release her?” boram say. “ne, release her. everything happen because of her unhappy feeling, she is suffer enough. I don’t want to add any suffering to her.” “but eunjung and soyeon?” q-ri say.

“just do it, i’m sure unnie will understand. Tae yoon~ssi, go away and don’t ever come back again. if you want to come back, make sure don’t come near us. Or that time, i will be the one that kill you because now, i hate you.” Jiyeon say walking away from the room. Areum grab jiyeon hand. “are you sure unnie?” jiyeon smile. “remember tae yoon~ssi, you hurt me triple since the day you take me away from them. i know it seem like i just hurt today but since you hurt my unnie, my other half, it is just the same like you hurt me. Next time if you come back, i will pay back 2 time from what you do to me today so, think wisely before you do something.” Jiyeon leave the room.

All of them jaw drop. Q-ri approach the policeman. “do as what she say.we will go to the police station tomorrow to clear up about the report we made.” “we still need to put her in the jail till the report being clear.” Q-ri look around. “hyominnie you go deal with the report. Jiyeon will get angry if she know we didn’t do what she ask.” Hyomin nod.

-----

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung. her mother enter the room. “baby are you ok now?” “it hurt but its ok. It is just a small injury compare to what unnie go through.” She reach eunjung hand and kiss it. “i don’t know what will happen to unnie if i’m not here that time.” Then, mr. Park enter the room. His face look so panic. “yeobo, what happen to jiyeon? Is she ok?” he stop when she see jiyeon sit on the chair looking at her. “appa, i’m ok.” “jiyeon~ah.”he say hug jiyeon tight. “ah, appa. Appo.” Jiyeon groan. “oh, mianhae. Is eunjung ok?” “ne, she’s ok. I don’t know what happen to her if i’m not around.” Jiyeon look down.

From the other side soyeon cough. Jiyeon approach her. “unnie, are you ok?” “jiyeon~ah, can you give me some water?” jiyeon help her to sit down before giving her what she want. “still hurt unnie?” “a little. How about your shoulder?” “its ok. Small matter this thing.” soyeon lips looks so pale. Jiyeon reach her forehead. “unnie, you got a fever. Omma, unnie catch cold.” Mdm. Park that sitting at eunjung bed approach them. “ohh, you are right baby? Call the doctor dear.” Jiyeon press the button. The doctor come into the room and check on her condition.

That night, jiyeon, boram, q-ri and areum take care of soyeon and eunjung. orginally, jiyeon will ask all of them to leave includng their parents but tonight she can’t do it. she is injured and soyeon get a cold, so she need help. Jiyeon sit beside eunjung looking at her. “jiyeon~ah, we want to go to the cafe, you want anything?” “just buy anything, i’m ok with everything.” Boram laugh. “ke re. If anything happen, just call us. We will be here.” jiyeon nod.

After they leave, jiyeon lay her head on eunjung bed. She held her hand tight. “when will you wake up unnie? Palli ierona, i miss you so much.”  Jiyeon tears fall.

She then humming the song that eunjung sing to her before.

Haru haru saranganeun ge

Sesang sogeseo budichineum ge

Himdeul ttae

Sumanheun saram sogeseo

Geu junge han myeongppunireneun ge neukkyeojil ttae.

Boram, q-ri and areum at the door pause. “oh, i never heard this song before. Did you ever heard it?” “no. I never heard it.” areum shook her head. “but jiyeon seem to be so fluent like she always sing this song. did she compose it?” all of them raise her eyebrow.

Jiyeon continue sing it until the last line of the song. she look at eunjung without blink.

When we together

When we together

Nan dasi haengbokhaejyeo

Nado moreuge misol jieo

She close her eyes. Boram, and the other enter the room. “jiyeon~ah, are you sleeping? Go and take some rest to your room.”  “shiro. I want to be here with unnie.”

q-ri look at her. “jiyeon~ah, don’t worry too much. Take care of yourself too. You don’t want eunjung look at the sick jiyeon when she wake up later right?” she say. jiyeon look at q-ri. Boram and areum nod. “arasso unnie, wake me up if eunjung unnie wake up ok?” they nod.

Jiyeon look at eunjung. “unnie, when i wake up tomorrow unnie must also wake up with me ok? I miss you so much unnie. “ jiyeon say kiss eunjung hand. Boram attention already to soyeon.  She need to wet soyeon body to cool down her fever.

“good night unnie.” They look at her. “good night baby.” Jiyeon walk away. “jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah.. jiyeon~ah...” jiyeon turn around. Boram stop her action and looking at them. “jiyeon~ah, don’t leave me. Jiyeon~ah.”