music in me#71

music in me

Eunjung busy preparing breakfast at the kitchen when she feel a pair of hand wrapping around her waist. Based on the fragrance, she know she already refresh herself. “oh, you wake up already?” jiyeon that is currently resting her head on eunjung shoulder nod. “morning unnie.” “morning baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon cheek. “shower already?” “yap, the bed also alrady being tidy up.” “chinjja? omo what happen to my baby?” “wae? Is it wrong for me to tidy up the bed that i used to sleep?” eunjung laugh. “aniya, it is just weird. My lazy beautiful babt tidy up the bed. You know how many time already i need to tidy up your bed when you just leave it after you wake up. woah, i’m so impress.” Eunjung cover .

“ah, unnie. arasso, i’m not going to do it anymore.” Jiyeon pout. “aniya, aniya. Mianhae ok, mianhae.” Eunjung say hug jiyeon from behind. “the breakfast will be ready anytime soon. Go set the table.”  “ne unnie.” jiyeon start to arrange the utensil and plate that they will used later. “what is it today?” “kimchi fried rice.” “woah, daebak.” Eunjung put some of it on jiyeon plate. “i eat well unnie.” jiyeon say start to dig in the rice. “eat slowly ok or you will choke.” Jiyeon look at her and smile. “so, anything you want to do today?” “what did you want to do? Anything will do to me.” “what did you want to do? Tell me first if you have any of it.” jiyeon put her spoon. She look at eunjung. “molla, unnie have anything unnie want to do with me?”

“ok listen to me well ok. We will have a movie date today, another shopping day and lets go for some make over.” “make over?” jiyeon ask her. eunjung smiling like an idiot nodding her head. “ne, mke over. Wae? Shiro? So what do you want to do?” “aniya, i’m totally ok with it.” “assa, we will leave in 2 hours ok.” Eunjung say ruffle jiyeon hair. in the car, jiyeon busy playing with her phone. “what is it so interesting in there till you didn’t even talk to me?” “oh? Oh mian unnie. i get distracted by those games.” “game again? yeah yeah, go ahead playing with those games and don’t talk to me.” Eunjung pout. “aigoo, my cute unnie sulking. Eunjung unnie, mianhae. Arasso, arasso, i’ll stop right now. Don’t sulk anymore. Smile, smile.” Jiyeon poke eunjung cheek. “smile my cute baby unnie. smile..” eunjung give a glare to her before smiling.

“omo, kyeowo.” Jiyeon pinch her cheek. they arrive at the cinema 30 minutes later. “we’re here.” eunjung take her bag and phone before lock the car. “ka ja. What should we watch?” “what is the latest movie nowadays?” “let see.” Eunjung watch closely to the movie list on the board. “that one look nice. Otte?” “whatever unnie say.” Jiyeon smile. “come on, lets get some popcorn.” “assa, na popcorn joahae.” “should i get the large one for us?” jiyeon nod. While waiting for the movie time to start, they walk around the mall leisurely. “later, we will shopping here ok? Or you want to go to another place?” “aniya, here is ok.” Eunjung laugh. “you caught something in your eyes right?”

Jiyeon look up. “ottokhae ara?” eunjung just raise her eyebrow. Suddenly jiyeon laugh. “wae?” “aniya, i just remembered something.”

Flashback

Jiyeon come out from the bathroom after done dress up. eunjung still rummage on her closet searching for some clothes to wear. “unnie, you still didn’t get change?” “i’m searching for something to wear now. Just wait for a while.” Jiyeon sit at the edge of the bed looking at the paper bag that full with clothes that laying at the corner of the room. Jiyeon smirk. “unnie.” “wae?” eunjung turn to look at her. “wae ji?” jiyeon smile widely. “choose anything you want from that bag will do. No need to rummage your closet like that.” “wae? its not mine, its yours.” Jiyeon smile approaching her. “its not mine either. Unnie, mine is only 4 from your right. The rest is yours.” Jiyeon hug eunjung from behind. Eunjung eyes open wide. “yah, you are the one that buy it.” “i buy it for you since i know you only will buy more jeans and skinny.” “but it mostly skirt though.” “ara.” Jiyeon tighten her hug.

“neo, chinjja.” jiyeon laugh. Eunjung free herself from jiyeon. she go to her closet again while jiyeon go to the paper bag and take some clothes out to match it. eunjung take out a black jeans with a white tank top out from the closet. She look up and reach a black jacket. “i’m done choosing.” Eunjung take the clothes to the bathroom. “unnie, this one otte?” eunjung turn. Jiyeon hoding a skirt with a shirt. “and pair it with this.” She point to a black sleeveless blazer. “shiro.” “unnie, please.” “if not this shirt, you can choose any other shirt. Please unnie.” “shiro, its a bit uncomfortable.” “unnie.” jiyeon pout.

Eunjung ignore her and enter the bathroom. She come out but no jiyeon trace in the room. “baby, eodiya?” no answer. “baby.” She come out from the room. Jiyeon sit on the couch, pouting. She folded her arm. Eunjung sit beside her. “why are you here and not done your make up baby?” jiyeon keep silent. “baby.” “shiro, unnie just go out by yourself. I’m lazy to go.” Eunjung shook her head. “wae baby? Oh come on.” “shiro. Just go alone,. I will take today flight to go back to korea.” Eunjung jaw drop. “ah, wae?” “aniya, nothing.” Eunjung take jiyeon hand. “wae?”

“ani, what is the problem wearing a skirt? Tell me?” “its just that i’m not that confortable to wear those.” “unnie, you are my unnie though. Not my oppa.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “ara, and whats wrong with me wearing pants all the time?” jiyeon sigh. She leave eunjung alone, dumbfounded. “ah, mwoya.”

Eunjung enter her room. “baby, don’t be like this.” “what?” eunjung sigh. “arasso, arasso. I’ll wear it.” jiyeon start to smile. “chinjja?” “yeah, yeah. how happy you are now.” She take the clothes and leave.

End flashback

Eunjung glance to her. “yah, why are you smiling like a crazy girl there.” “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Unnie why did you raise your voice like that. Aisy, chinjja.” jiyeon rub her chest. Eunjung smile. “oh, the movie is almost start. Ka ja.” They sit beside each other. “yah unnie, look.” Jiyeon point to the screen while laughing. “mwoya? Pabo aniya.” They enjoy their movie date as there is nothing to be worried about. “woah, the story chinjja deabak.” Jiyeon say jump around. “the male lead is handsome too.” “unnie is more handsome.” Jiyeon say smile widely. Eunjung knock her head twice. “yah, neo chinjja.” “ah, appo. Wae? it is the truth though.” “aisy.” “arasso, arasso. Mianhae.”

“lets go shopping.” Jiyeon jump. “so, what should we get first? I remind you, not for me ok. I have more than enough clothes already.” “are you sure you have enough clothes? you aloways wear the same clothes repeatedly.” Jiyeon mumble as her hand busy choosing the clothes in front of her. “aisy, this kiddo.” “mian unnie, mian.” “remember ok, i remind you already. Don’t get mad if i didn’t wear something for me that you buy.” “yeah yeah.”they enter every shop in the mall. Eunjung hand now full with paper bag. “this kid sure know how to spend money on something good.” Eunjung mumble admit on jiyeon expert on choosing a suitable and good clothes.

“unnie, can i ask you a favor?” “what is it?” “can i buy this shirt, couple. Neorang-narang.” Jiyeon look at eunjung with her puppy eyes. “ok baby.” Jiyeon start to smile widely. “assa. Please give me 2 of this kind of shirt with different colour. Green will be good on her.” “ok miss.” “jiyeon~ah, still want to buy something?” “erm, majima thing.” “what thing?” “we’ll see later.”

Jiyeon walk while wrap her arm around eunjung arm. “unnie, let grab our lunch first. I’m so hungry.” “i though you already full walking around this mall.” Eunjung chuckled. Jiyeon hit her shoulder. Eunjung laugh. “oh, there is sushi resturant there. Come on.” They sit at a corner where they can see outside. “woah, it is sure a long day hah. So tired.” “i am more tired than you though. How can you walk around this big mall non-stop. Aigoo.” Eunjung shook her head. “by the way unnie, this is the best mall ever i come in japan.” “how will you know when you only know the mall near you office and apartment only. Aiyoo, this kiddo.”

They walk around when eunjung see a salon. “make over time.” Eunjung sit beside jiyeon. “what style should i do?” jiyeon ask the worker. Meanwhile eunjung beside her alreadyexplaining on the style she want. Jiyeon look over on eunjung side. “wae?” “aniya. Yoiu can do based on my face suitability.” After an hour, eunjung call her. jiyeon that is done earlier than her, looking up. her jaw drop. “oh.my.god.” she approaching eunjung. her hair now is shorter than before. “what happen to your hair?” eunjung just smile. “confirm. I have an oppa not unnie.” jiyeon say folded her arm. “wae? it not look good on me?”

“unnie you know what, you can be a man, you also can be a woman. When you wear something cool with that hair or your previous hair, people will say you look so handsome. But when you wear something feminine with also this hair or the previous hair, people will say you are so beautiful.” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “how can you be so beautiful and handsome at the same time?” jiyeon question make eunjung laugh hard. “yah, what kind of question is that?” “am i say something wrong? People will say you are my boyfriend when i walk with you you know.” “but still i’m cute right?” eunjung say with her killer aegyo. “omo, that aegyo. Aigoo.”

“i want to do manicure. Did you have the service here?”jiyeon say. “yes miss. This way please.” Eunjung sit beside her. “ah, i’m so sleepy.” “you always sleepy unnie. i don’t know when is the time that you will fully wake up.” “wae? it is so boring you know.” not long after they start, eunjung head down. “sleep already?” jiyeon say to herself when she see. “this sleepyhead. Chinjja.” “she is like this since before.” The worker voice out. “mwoya? Did she come her often?” “ne, she often come her with her mother before when they come to visit. But it been a long time since she come.” “she will be sleeping like this everytime she do this?” she nod with smile. “she is sure a sleepyhead since she was born.” Jiyeon shook her head.

“i can hear it park jiyeon. want to die?” eunjung raise up her head. “i thought you are sleeping.” “i am. But your words make me awake.” Jiyeon laugh. Eunjung put the bag on the back seat. “ah, at last. Lets go get something to eat before we go back to the apartment.”

Eunjung look outside. “unnie.” eunjung turn to face jiyeon. “gomawo.” “wae?” “for keeping your promise. This 2 days is the best ever. Gomawo unnie.” she say holding eunjung hand. “thank you to you too baby. At least all my stress go away when i walk around with you, your whinning, your cuteness is like a medicine on my stress. Thank you so much.” Jiyeon kiss eunjung cheek. “i love you unnie.” “unnie love you too baby.”