music in me#75

music in me

Eunjung busy with her paperwork when jiyeon enter her room. She wrap her arm around eunjung shoulder from back. “princess unnie, busy?” “princess baby, a little. why?” jiyeon shook her head. “aniya nothing. Just asking.” She say while resting her head on eunjung shoulder. “are you bored baby?” “ne unnie. since i’m done with my assignment and work.” Eunjung smile. She turn her head to face jiyeon and kiss her cheek. “let me finish my work first. Just a little bit more ok.” She nod. Jiyeon see eunjung phone beside her. she take it and walk away to her bed. “what do you want to do with my phone baby?” “game of course. My phone died just now when i play game on it. so now i use yours.” Jiyeon say cutely.

She lay on eunjung bed and start to immerse with the game she play. “aisy, why do i miss it.” “yah, yah, yah stop it. wait for a while. Arghh.” Jiyeon voice echo in the room as she keep talking and screaming while playing the game like they can understand what she is saying. After some time, jiyeon become silence. Eunjung look at her. she already sleeping while her hand still holding eunjung phone. Eunjung smile and approach jiyeon. “tired already? Aigoo, such a little kiddo. Get some rest ok, we wil go out when i’m done with my work.” She say kiss jiyeon forehead.

“no, no, no just a bit more. Aisy, chinjja.” “assa, i get it. one more, one more. Arghh, i miss it.” jiyeon mumble in her sleep. Eunjung look at her and laugh. “how cute. Mind still on the game even when sleeping. So cute.” She put away the file infront of her. “last but not least. Let see.” After checking and sign the file, she put it away and  switch off her laptop. “jiyeon~ah, jiyeon~ah. Ierona.” Jiyeon slowly open her eyes. “i’m done. come on, lets go out. you are bored right?” she ask while jiyeon fringe that covering her face. “what time now unnie?” eunjung look at her wristwatch. “its 2. Wae?” “aniya, i’m go to get ready first unnie.” eunjung nod.

Eunjung in the middle of applying her make up when her phone ring. “yeobuseyo?” “noona.” “oh, wae? did you get anything about that man?” “his name is kim tae jun.” “kim tae jun?” “ne, it is true that he once open a bakery but he close it. he then move to jeju and start his business there. He expand his business until tokyo now but i find out that the reason he disapeared are he being threat somebody will kill q-ri noona if he still with her. noona?” “ne, just go on.i’m still here.” “he disapear because of that reason. and also, somebody close to him say that he want to expand his business so he can be at least better than only a small bakery owner for  q-ri noona. By that time, nobody can control him and he can protect q-ri noona no matter what happen since he is already capable that time.” Eunjung nod.

“so how about his family?” “his parents died when he is 17. Since that time, he being independent. Sometime his aunt or uncle will visit him.” “so he close with his aunt and uncle.” “yap.” “any other thing?” “oh, one more thing. He is one of the share holder in his uncle company.” “uncle? What company?” “KHJ entertainment.” “what? So he is mr. Kim nephew?” “ne noona. But he keep being low-profile don’t want to get involve much in the business.” “arasso. Gomawo. Call me when you get other info ok.” “arasso noona.” Eunjung put her phone on the table.

“unnie i’m ready.” “ok baby, lets go.” Eunjung drive her car silently. “why so quiet? It is so not you.” “its about q-ri unnie though.” “wae?” “taejun is turn out to be the nephew of the KHJ entertainment CEO and one of the shareholder there.” “are you sure?” eunjung nod. “hyomin boy call me just now. I don’t know what else to do now. Do i need to meet him first or tell q-ri unnie to go back to him or just ask him to leave or.. ah molla.” “unnie let ask the other first. Only then we will make decision ok.” “ok baby.”

-----

q-ri walk unstably going out from the club. She accidently press soyeon number in it without she realise. “yeobuseyo?” soyeon answer the call but the only thing she heard is the loud music. “ah mwoya. Aigoo, my ear. Q-ri unnie, are you there?” no answer. “don’t tell me she go to the club. Q-ri unnie did you hear me? Q-ri unnie?” “can you walk properly?”a man voice can be heard. “oh, i’m sorry, i’m sorry.” Then q-ri low voice can be heard. “q-ri unnie, eodiya? Q-ri unnie?” soyeon look at her phone. She on the tracker so she can track where is her location now. “q-ri unnie? answer me, where are you?” “woah, look. A beauty pass by.” A man voice. “gosh, she must be drunk.” Soyeon hang up.

“eunjungie, naya.” “oh unnie, wae?” “can you go ang get q-ri unnie from XXX club. I think she go there and get drunk. You are the nearest to that club can you go get her first. I’m on my way.” “what? Drunk?” eunjung stand up from her seat. All eyes looking at her since there are in the middle of their dinner. “wae unnie?” “ne princess. I think she accidently call me without she realise and i think she might be in trouble now. Hurry go get her bafore something happen.” “arasso unnie.” eunjung hang up. “omma, appa, i’m going out for a while.” She said run away from the dining hall. “princess finish your food first.” Her mother call her. “unnie where did you want to go? What happen?” jiyeon scream.

But eunjung ignore them. she take her car key, and not long after that her car roaring leaving the mansion. “aisy, what did she do there?” she mumble alone in the car. Her phone ring. “yes baby?” “where are you going? Leaving just like that in the middle of dinner.” Jiyeon angry voice can be heard. “mian baby, say sorry to omma and appa too. i’m going to get q-ri unnie at XXX club. She might be in trouble since she is drunk now, i think.” “what?” “yah, don’t scream you make me deaf.” “who told you that?” “soyeon unnie. talk to you later baby.” Eunjung hang up and continue driving. She park her car in front of the club. She look around. “oh.” She discover q-ri car not far from hers. Eunjung approach the car. “she is not inside.” She walk towards the club.

Eunjung try to call her. she then heard something from the dark alley beside the club. “let me go.” “come on, let have some fun ok. You are so beautiful you know.” Eunjung peek up. 4 man surround a girl while touching her everywhere they can. “let me go you jerk.” The girl raise her voice. “it look like q-ri unnie voice.” Eunjung look on the ground. She try to call her again. her guess is true. it is q-ri.

She approach them. she tap one of the man shoulder. “aisy, what? Don’t yoou see i’m having fun here?” “ahjussi, can i join you too? she look so beautiful.” she ask. “yeah you can, but first let me done my part ok.” He turn to face q-ri again. “let me go. Aisy, somebody help me.” “nobody will help ypu little girl. Come on, lets have fun ok.” Eunjung again tap his shoulder. “what now?” he turn arround. At that time, eunjung solid punch layover his face. “damn . What the hell are you doing?” “i’m her knight actually. Let me have fun with you then.” She say while kick the other 2 man that hold q-ri hand. One of them approach her with a knife. “that is what people call cheating. Come on then, nevermind.”

He approach her try to stab her but he miss it. “that is weak ahjussi.” He stand up again and attack her. eunjung give him a flying kick and a kick at his stomach make him unconcious. Without she realise, one of them hold her tight while the other one come closer. “you want to have fun right? Ok, lets have fun.” He try to kiss her. “damn you old man.” Eunjung kick his private part and hit the other man head with hers. “oh, my ah~.” He collapse on the ground. “i have no choice i think.” She kick a man and punch him on his face make him unconcious while the other one run away from there.

She approach q-ri that is already sleeping while leaning on the wall. “unnie, wake up. unnie.” “eunjungie.” “oh soyeon unnie.” “how is she?” “she is already sleeping here. ergh, the smell. i hate it.” let me help you bring her to..” “her car. I’ll drive it back to my house. Did you come with your driver?” “of course not. But i already call jiyeon to ask your driver to come here to take the car.” “thank you unnie.” “aigoo q-ri unnie.again you become like this now.” “again?” “she is once become like this before but we don’tknow the reason. now she become like this again. aigoo.”

-----

Hyomin sit inside the cafe waiting for somebody. “yeobuseyo?” ”hyomin~ah.” “wae unnie?” “where are you?” eunjung ask her. “oh, i’m waiting for taejun~ssi. Remember about q-ri unnie.” “oh, i forget about that. Where is it? let me come over.” “it is at YYY cafe unnie.” “arasso. See you later.” “why do i need to meet him anyway?”

Flashback

“we need to talk to him. We need to make it clear. This unnie sure suffering right now.” “i know but what actually we want to know?” “what? Why? Who?” jiyeon say. They look at her. “what did he want from her since he come back now? Why did he leave her? why did he come back? Who make he leave her?” they nod. “oh.” “aigoo, pabo.” Jiyeon say slowly. Eunjung knock her head. “ah, wae?” “who is pabo?” “you. What is it so hard to understand what i’m trying to say. Erghh.” She stomp her feet on the floor. “dino mood on princess, persuade her faster.” “i’m sorry baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon cheek that is currently pouting.

“so?” “one of us need to meet him.” “let me do it.” eunjung volunteer.”let just me do it.” hyomin voice. “are you sure? You have so much stalker out there.” “i’m sure unnie.” “ok then.”

End flashback

Hyomin sigh. “hyomin~ssi?” hyomin look up. “oh, ne. Taejun~ssi?” he nod. “have a sit.” after make the order, hyomin introduce herself. “i’m hyomin, q-ri unnie dongsaeng.” He nod. “so what can i help you?” she look at him. “let me go straight to the point what is your attention come back now after you leave her just like that 12 years ago?” he sigh. “i want to make everything clear between us. I know i do something wrong, but i want to fix it. thats why i come back,but she avoiding me. How can i make it clear if she like that.” “why did you leave her? when the fact you know that she love you.” “i’ve been threat. By her uncle. I want her to be safe, thats why i loeave her.”

CLAP..CLAP..CLAP..

Hyomin turn. “q-ri unnie?” she stand up. ‘SLAP’ hyomin hold her cheek. “unnie.” “ji hyun~ah.” Tae jun stand from her seat. Eunjung at the entrance freeze. Q-ri then walk away from the cafe. “unnie wait, i can explain. Unnie.”