music in me#80

music in me

they sit inside the cafe, soyeon still asking eunjung about the person she texting. “yah, nuguya?” “nuguya nugu?” eunjung ask her back, raise her eyebrow. “ke namja that you text just now.” “mwoya? Ne,ne, namja~ya. But he is just my friend though unnie.” “yeah, yeah. as if i want to believe your words.” She say lean back. “ah wae? i’m saying the truth though.” “yah, didn’t you ever think about marriage?” “ne?” eunjung that is just now want to take a sip of her coffee look at her. “i’m asking you. Didn’t you ever think about getting married or maybe find a boyfriend?” eunjung smile. She put her cup and lean back.

“molla. I just afraid to be in love. Afraid the consequence that i will face if i ever dissapointed and all. And i afraid they only want to be with me because of money. Ne shiro.” She say. “but still you need to get married? Sooner or later.” “ara.” She sigh. “jangwoo oppaneun? Otte? He been liking you and waiting for you since long time ago princess. He even reject on the blind date his father set for him.” “ara unnie. by the way, is your boyfriend come tonight?” “there you go, you change the topic again.” eunjung sigh. “if god willing us to be together, even if i rejected him before we will still be toghether unnie.” she playing with her cup.

“honestly, you like him are not you? Tell me honestly.” Eunjung sigh again. she look up. “na jangwoo oppa joahae, isso. Na jangwoo oppa saranghae, isso. Na jangwoo oppa bogoshipo, isso.” Soyeon raise her eyebrow. “so?” “molla, i just found out about this feeling recently. To tell you honestly, i personally confuse with my own feeling. Did i really love him as a man or i just like and love him as an oppa.” Soyeon nod. “as the conclusion, neo jangwoo oppa joahae?” eunjung shook her head. “na jangwoo oppa saranghae.”soyeon smile widely.

“so why did you didn’t tell him about it?” “i want to see how hard he will try to win my heart. But i tell you this, if and only if he propose me.” Eunjung pause. “you going to accept it?” soyeon raise her eyebrow. Eunjung look at her and smile. She nod as an answer. “but with one condition.” “mwoga?” “baby need to approve our relationship.” “baby? Wae? she like jangwoo oppa?” “aniya unnie. she is my dongsaeng, my everything. I won’t do it if she is not comfortable with the person that i date. Even if i already in relationship, my priority will always be baby.” Soyeon nod.

Soyeon drive back home after the hang out.  “i’m home.” “oh soyeon~ah. How today?” “good omma, appa eodisseo?” “he is upstairs.” She nod. “omma, i have dinner with the girls and jong hyuk oppa tonight. I will leave as soon as i’m done changing. Oppa will fetch me here.” her mother nod. Soyeon enter her room. She throw her body on the bed. “ah, so tired.” Her phone ring.

Jagi, oppa on the way. Do dress prettily ok. Love ya~

Soyeon smile widely. “what should i wear?” she start to wondering around her closet. She take out a white printed shirt, pair it with a black jeans. “lets get ready. Not long after that, a knocking sound can be heard. “miss, mr. Oh is here.” “ok, i’ll be there in a minute.” She look at herself again in the mirror. “i’m done. ka ja.”

“oppa.” She call him as she come down from her room. “oh jagi. Wah, yeppuda.” He hug her. “uri yeobo so handsome tonight.” Soyeon say adjusting his clothes. “are you ready to go?” soyeon nod. “ka ja.” “i’ll leave first. Tell omma about my leaving ok.” Her maid bow to her. in the car, the are happily chatting. “oppa.” Jong hyuk turn. Soyeon kiss him. “omo,what is that for?” “nothing, just feel like want to do it.” “oh, uri yeonnie so naughty nowadays.” Soyeon smile. “wae? shiro?” “ani, surprise.” He laugh.

Meanwhile at the cafe, all of them already there except soyeon and q-ri. “q-ri unnie eodisseo?” “just now i call her she say she was on the way. Since she come straight from the office.” Jiyeon nod. “so, whats the plan?” “molla, tae junnie oppa just ask us to persuade q-ri unnie to come. The rest he is the one that will handle.” Eunjung voice out. “but first thing first, we need to make her confess.” “that is soyeon and her.. oh she is here.” boram say. They look at the entrance. Q-ri enter the cafe still busy with her phone. “ne, ne, i call you back later.” She hang up.

“annyeong unnie. still busy?” “annyeong. Ne, just now come back from an appointment. Ah so tired.” She lean her back. “omo.” Not long after that, soyeon arrive with jong hyuk. “look, the love bird is here.” jong hyuk come down first to open the door for her. “omo, he is so gentleman.” Areum voice out. “he’s handsome.” Hyomin word make eunjung smack her head. “he is your unnie namja chingu pabo~ya.” “wae? i’m just saying he is handsome. Thats all.” She say rub her head. they come into the cafe with their finger interwind together. Soyeon talking to him with a wide smile. “woah, they look so good together.”

“annyeong girls.” “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong soyeon~ah.” “annyeong haseyo.” Jong hyuk say bow to them. “oh, annyeong haseyo.” They stand up and bow to him. “have a sit unnie.” eunjung move to sit beside jiyeon. jong hyuk pull the chair for soyeon. ‘O’ sound can be heard from the rest of them. “wae?” “he is so handsome, gentleman, so sweet and romantic.” Hyomin say. “its uri yeobo after all.” She say smile widely. “yeah, yeah.” hyomin say take a sip of her water. The waiter come to take their order. “what do you want jagi?” “anything can.” “soyeon omma become such a baby now.” Eunjung say laughing. “yah, stop it.”

“erm, erm, unnie, can we drop our formality with him?” areum ask her. “ask him. Why did you ask me?” soyeon say raise her eyebrow. Areum become silent once she heard soyeon answer. They laugh looking at her. “woah areum~ah. Chinjja.” “can we? Op..op..oppa?” “yah why are you stutter?” eunjung say laughing. “of course you can. Talk comfortably with me ok. Think that as i am your own oppa.” He say smiling. “woah, oppa become much more handsome compare to back then.” “ah, thank you. You girls too, especially jiyeon. little kid before become such a beautiful lady now.” Jiyeon blush. “omo, kamsahabnida oppa.” She say bow a bit to him. “i’m here too oppa.” Soyeon say with a jealousy tone. “omo, i smell trouble here.” boram voice out.

“aniya, aniya unnie. i’m sorry, i’m sorry.” Jiyeon panicly say. “wae? i’m just saying the truth but you are the most beautiful to me.” Awwww, so cheesy. It make me goosebump.” Hyomin say hugging herself. While they busy talking, q-ri keep sitting there in silence. In her heart, she being jealous with soyeon. Since she have jong hyuk that love her so much. She keep thinking if and only if she still with tae jun, she might be as well happy like her. “q-ri unnie.” eunjung call her. “q-ri unnie?” she call her again. “unnie.” eunjung touch her hand.

“oh, ne? Ne? Did you say something?” “where did you go? Paris? London?” “aniya, aniya. Wae?” “q-ri unnie did you ever think about getting married?” “an..aniya. aniya ajik.” “chinjja? you are already in the right age to get married you know.” She smile a bit. “ara, but i just still don’t think about it. beside i don’t have any namja chingu.” Jong hyuk smile. “want some hook up? i have some friend that is single.” Soyeon look directly at her. observing her expression. She shook her head. “you already have somebody in your heart?” the bomb question come out from jiyeon. q-ri look up. her face now red. “an.an..aniya. opseayo.” “omo unnie, your face is so red.” Areum say touch her cheek. “ani, i’m ok. Just abit hot.” Soyeon look at the member. She nod. She eyeing eunjung and mouthing. “confirm she love him.” Eunjung nod. “can i do something?” “what?” “i want to sing. Can i?” “here?” jiyeon ask her. “come ji, sing with me.” “what song?” jiyeon ask her. “first love.” Q-ri automaticly raise her head.

“new song?” “yap, but it is for trio. For now, let she sing it.” what does it mean by trio unnie?” “this song is for neorang, narang and baby to sing.” Hyomin nod. Eunjung take her place on the small stage at the first floor of the cafe. She start to sing the song while q-ri now lost in her thought. Tears start to flow from her eyes. “unnie, did you cry?” “oh, oh aniyo.” She say wiping her tears. “wae unnie? wae?” soyeon ask her again. “aniya, aniya.. nothing.” She smile. After they done singing, eunjung come approach them with jiyeon. “woah, you are good. Very good. Did you compose the song?” eunjung nod. “that is our eunjungie though. The master of everything except man heart.” Boram say laughing. “yah unnie.”

Suddenly a man aprroach them. “who is miss lee q-ri?” “its me.” He handed an envelope to her. eunjung elbow jiyeon. “its starting.” She whisper. “what is this?” “somebody leave it at the counter a while ago.” “oh, arasso. Thank you.” She open it and take out puzzle pieces. “what is this?” “mwoya.” Eunjung say annoyingly. “try to solve it unnie. maybe your fans send it to you.” And they start to put the puzzle together. Not long after that, only one more piece and the puzzle will be done. “oh, where is it?” “q-ri unnie try to find it under your chair. You girls too.” soyeon say. While they searching for it, eunjung poke soyeon.

She point to tae jun that is now standing on the stage. Tae jun raise up his hand showing them the remain puzzle pieces. “is there any of it?” “aniyo, you don’t have it under your chair?” “aniyo.” “it is not fall downstairs right?” boram say while eyeing her. q-ri stand up to see downstairs if there any of it but then she froze. The person that until now remain in her heart is there standing on the stage looking at her. “looking for this, lee ji hyun~ssi?” he show the puzzle pieces in his hand. “q-ri froze still not be able to recovered from her shock.

“ji hun~ah, annyeong. I know how much you hate to see my face, how much you hate to hear my voice, how much you feel hurt inside. Arayo. But there is something i didn’t tell you, there is something i didn’t make it clear with you. Why did i leave you before? Why did i make you suffer? Why? I’m sorry for that. I’m force to leave you. I love you. I don’t want you to be hurt. i know my reason is not strong enough. But believe me, from before till now, i only love you.” He stop. “i leave to make my life better so that i can protect you from the day i come back not like before. I am just a weak man that didn’t qualified to be with you. But now, i’m back as the new tae jun that be able to protect you, to love you more and more than before, to support you and the man that is hopefully qualified enough to be your man. I love you ji hyun~ah.”

q-ri eyes become teary. She look at the other. “go unnie, follow what your heart say. I know you love him, before and even now. Go.” Eunjung say. “will you be mine?” he say kneel down on stage with a heart red box in his hand. Without wasting any time, she run down and hug him while crying. “i love you too oppa.” It last long a few minutes, before soyeon voice out. “next contestant will be either eunjungie or boram unnie if she has one.” “why me? Eunjung ask. “ah mwoya.” Boram lean back.