music in me#117

music in me

~did anybody realise that i add another character at the previous chapter?~

Jangwoo stop right in front of eunjung. He look back and forth to both eunjung and jiyeon. “please leave. I’m not ready to lost my sister yet, and beside it is because of you.” Jiyeon face wet with tears. It didn’t even stop from flowing although she try hard to control her emotion. “eunjung~ah, can you please calm down please. As i said, calm down. Put the knife down and i’ll leave.” Eunjung eyes teary. “no, i’m not going to do that until you really leave. Leave this place, leave away from my life. Our life.” Jangwoo sigh. “arasso. But for now, put that away, ok?”

He walk slowly towards her when eunjung take another step back. “I SAID DON’T COME CLOSER.” Eunjung shout. Jiyeon that realise the situation stand up with all her will, the little energy that left in her and grab jangwoo collar. “which one are you? Are you stupid? Or are you deaf? I said leave. Can’t you even do that simple thing i ask you to do? Or can’t you even understand what i want you to do?” “jiyeon~ah, i will save her before i go.” “she will be save if you leave. Can’t you realise that? All this happen is all because you still here you bastard.” She hold his collar tight.

“jiyeon~ah you need to calm down in order for her to calm down. Ok?” “the hell i can calm down now. You mess with her life, you mess with me, you mess with our life. What are you? A monster? Can you just get you ing out of here?” she say in anger. Jiyeon push him away and face eunjung. “unnie listen to me ok. Give me that knife. I promise i will kick this bastard out of here. But just give me that knife first ok?” jiyeon beg her. “what can i do without you jiyeon~ah. He hurt me but i hurt you more. Did i deserve to be your sister? Did i deserve to have a sister like you? No jiyeon~ah, no. I just know how to hurt people, not appreciate them.” “unnie you are not. The one that is lacking here nad there and don’t deserve to be by your side is me. You did enough for me unnie, for the other too. Unnie i can’t lose you. I don’t want to lose you, not now, not forever.”

Eunjung head down. “mianhae ji, mianhae.” Jangwoo on the floor just look at them. “ahjussi leave now while i’m still saying nicely.” Jiyeon say without even looking at him. Suddenly jiyeon phone ring. Jiyeon eyes didn’t even leave eunjung. Jangwoo look at the phone before back to eunjung. She look a bit distracted with that. “here my chance.” He slowly stand up and grab eunjung hand away from her neck. “let go of me. I said let go of me.” She say struggling to let herself free from his hold. “no, not until you let go of this damn knife.” jiyeon look at them. She afraid that it will harm eunjung. She run up try to grab the knife from eunjung hold while jangwoo hold her wrist. “let go of me, LET GO OF ME.” While they are struggling to take hold of the knife, little did they know the knife blade turn the other way round and cut jiyeon wrist. “ah.” She look at her hand.

Jangwoo realise it. “yah are you ok? Eunjung~ah let this go. You hurt your sister.” “i already hurt her long time ago. All because of you. Now let go of me, let me leave this damn world that make me so tired.” Jiyeon didn’t care about the cut even when her blood drip on the floor. This time jiyeon didn’t care anymore. Even if she will died, she will never care anymore. As long as this  come to a stop. She come in the middle of them and hug eunjung. “unnie calm down unnie, calm down.” She say try rub her back when she feel pain on her back. She winced in pain but she hold it for the sake of eunjung. “unnie you love me right. Calm down ok, i’m here for you. He will not hurt you anymore, ok unnie. Now calm down and let go of it. I promise you i will make him leave. Listen to me ok.” She whisper slowly right near eunjung ears. Somehow eunjung slowly become soft. The hold on the knife become loose. Jangwoo take it away from her. Eunjung sendimented on the floor in the embrace of jiyeon.

“shhs, its ok now. Its ok.” She her hair. “everything will be back to normal again. I promise.” She hug the crying eunjung tightly. “now, i want you to leave. Don’t ever come in our life again. I know you are areum oppa but areum has nothing to do with this. So whatever it is, just get lost of our sight.” Jiyeon say without turn to look at him. The pain on her back become more visible. Nothing feel better when her hand start to feel numb. Her breathe become unstabble as she lost too much blood from the cut. “but jiyeon~ah, you are injured. Let me just send you to the hospital first.”

“why do you care about it now? You beat me almost death just now? Why you care about it now? Just leave, i can take care of myself and my sister. Even if i die, i will make sure my unnie safe, away from a bastard like you.” At this point, she sure she will pass out anytime from now. “unnie, are you ok now?” jiyeon look at eunjung face. “its nothing to be worried anymore ok? I’m here for you, no matter what happen and who harm you. I will be right by your side to protect you ok.” Eunjung tears flow. She nod. “aigoo look at this. What have you done to you beautiful neck unnie. Aiyoo my pathetic unnie.”

“jiyeon~ah, why are you so pale?” “aniya, i’m ok. Don’t worry ok. Just a little bit pain here and there.” She smile even it is hard. “i don’t believe you, there might be something.” “aniya unnie, its nothing.” “eunjung~ah, i..i..” “just get lost. I don’t want to see your face anymore.” “but jiyeon..” “i can take care of my sister better than i will take care of myself. You don’t tell me what to do and all. Just leave us alone.” Jangwoo leave the place. Jiyeon weakly smile. “that is my unnie. The unnie that i used to know.” Jiyeon then unconcious. “jiyeon. Jiyeon. Yah park jiyeon ierona. Waegeurae?” she say try to wake jiyeon up. she shake jiyeon but then she see the cut on her wrist. “no, no. This is not happen right? Jiyeon wake up, jiyeon~ah. No.. don’t do this to me, no jiyeon~ah, no.”

Her head start to dizzy. “ah this stupid head. Not now. You must stay awake eunjung, fight with those headache.” Without waste anytime, she take a towel to stop the blood flowing. “jiyeon~ah hang on ok.” She piggyback her, grab her car key and leave the house. Upon she want to leave, she realise the blood drip on the floor. “how long exactly you got that cut ji? Please hang on ok, please save her. Please.” She run as fast as she can to her car even she is not in the good condition. Her head spinning like crazy, her back feel like will break anytime soon.

“ah. Hold on eunjung.” “omo, miss eunjung what happen?” “just open the door for me, faster.” She say to one of the woman in front of her. “where is your car?” “there, please faster.” She unlock the car before eunjung put jiyeon at the passenger sit. “here your key.” “thank you.” She say take her key and the car roaring leaving the apartment.

Despite of her headache, she drive the car as fast as she can. But her headache is not going to cooperate at all. Honk sound can be heard anywhere near them. “ah, my head. Just hang on.” Her sight start to be blurry. “not now please. At least let me send her to the hospital first.”

Upon she arrive at the hospital, she run inside with jiyeon on her back. “i need help here.” She say looking around. “oh my god miss eunjung.” One of the staff take jiyeon from eunjung back and put her in the stretcher. “save her no matter what.” She say before she herself faint. “miss eunjung? Miss? Bring another stretcher here. Move them to ER now. What happen to them? They look terrible?” one of the doctor say, the doctor that assign specially for t-ara.

Meanwhile hyomin, soyeon and areum try to call jiyeon and eunjung but none of them answer their phone. “where did both of them go?” “molla. They didn’t answer mine too.” Areum look at them. “i call mansion just now. Aunty say jiyeon unnie is not home, she going to eunjung unnie. They will sleep over at her place.” “eodi?” “the rilakkuma land.” Soyeon nod. “want to give them some surprise?” “lets go. You know the pin right unnie?” soyeon wink. “eunjung will only used exactly 8 pin. Either one of us birthday, or the first day we meet date.” She raise her eyebrow. “ottokhae ara?” “na eunjungie omma hyomin~ah.” “mwoya.”

After try with the pin with all their birthday, soyeon look at them. “now, it is the last one ok. Jiyeon birthday.”  The door unlock. “see i told you.” Once the door open, the first thing the see eunjung phone in front of the door. “oh why is her phone here?” “eunjungie, surprise.” Soyeon say run inside when her eyes widen looking around. “what the hell happen here?” the house is such a mess, blood on the floor, a knife with blood in it lay not far from where they stand, a piece of clothes on the floor, jiyeon phone at the hall. “what happen here unnie? Where are they?” hyomin run inside the house.

“eunjung unnie. Jiyeonnie. Eodiya? Yah, don’t joke around like this. Eunjung unnie, park jiyeon.” No answer. Soyeon go to another room, but it is also empty. “where are they unnie? Is something bad happen to them again?” areum ask. both soyeon and hyomin turn to her. Hyomin look around when she spot a CCTV at the entrance and at the corridor. Soyeon also spot another CCTV at the hall. “first, the CCTV.” “that one.” Areum point to the one at the hall.

Once they see the CCTV, areum face turn red. Soyeon and hyomin jaw drop. “lee jangwoo this punk.” Areum curse in between her breathe. Soyeon turn to look at her. She grab areum head and cover her eyes to block her from see anything further. “let me see it unnie. Let me see it and i will teach him a lesson like what he do to them.” “areum~ah, don’t be like this.” Soyeon hug her. She push her a bit.

Areum grab her car key and run out the house. “AREUM~AH, AREUM~AH.” But she just ignore them. “hello, its me.” “oh sajangnim. I just now want to call you to inform that both miss eunjung and miss jiyeon is here. They arrive here with a very terrible condition, and they are still in the ER.” “WHY DON’T ANYBODY INFORM ME THIS EARLIER?” she scream. “ah, i’m.. i’m.. i’m sorry sajangnim. It is such a chaos just now.” Areum sigh. “update me with any news about them. You got me?” she hang up.

~unnie, they are at the hospital. They say  they still in the ER, just hurried there with q-ri unnie and boram unnie. I will be there later.~                                                                                 areumie

Soyeon call her directly. “yah where are you going?” “unnie just go there first. Don’t worry about me.” “yah areum~ah, can you slow down?” “where exactly you want to go areum~ah?” hyomin voice out since the speaker is on. “unnie just go there first, they say they come in a terrible condition. Just go there and make sure they safe ok. I will come after i’m done dealing with that bastard.” “yah areum~ah, stop where you are and just go to the hospital. Yah areum~ah.. areum~ah..” soyeon call her but areum already hang up. she look at hyomin asking what to do.