music in me#34

music in me

“don’t tell me... unnie.” “what?” Eunjung laugh.

“I didn’t bring anything with me. My clothes and all.” Eunjung look at her. She turn her head slightly to her car boot. “it is fully prepare for you my baby princess.” Eunjung say smiling. “when did you do that?” eunjung wink to her. “the unnie already there waiting for us. We will be away for a few days.” “oh, how about school? Company?” eunjung sigh. “can you stop talking about the company now? Aigoo, since you become the CEO you become more obsess to work ha. I remember clearly how you hate to be in the office before this.”

Jiyeon laugh. “arasso, arasso unnie.” She kiss eunjung cheek make her smile. “we’re here. Ka ja.” Eunjung approach ther worker ask them to take their bag from the boot. “my driver will come to take my car and the other car home.” “arasso sajangnim.” Eunjung call her secretary saying that anything she want to inform she can just inform to her mother. She call her mother to tell about their departure and ask her mother to tell jiyeon father too that she will not be at the office for a few day. “and its time to sleep for a few days too baby.” She say switch off her phone.

The member gather near eunjung car. She approach jiyeon. “baby, your phone.” Jiyeon look at her weirdly. “wae?” eunjung stretch out her hand. Once jiyeon give her the phone, she switch it off. “we need a break. No phone call, no office work untill the the latest date announce.” Eunjung say winking at jiyeon. “as expected, eunjungie the best.” Soyeon say high-five her. “everybody ready? Ka ja.” They enter the private plane own by PRINCESS HAM corp. “woah,  eunjung~ah. Is this the latest plane that the company buy?” “yap, t-ara private plane is being change.”

“this is ours?” “yap. So make yourself comfortable because we will use this baby starting from today wherever we want to go.” “woah. The interior is deabak.” Hyomin say amaze with it. Eunjung smile looking at them. “eunjung~ah, usual place?” “aniyo, the new one. Remember the time you come to my messy office soyen unnie?” soyeon suddenly laugh. “ne. It is this one? This island?” “ne.” The member look at soyeon that still laugh. “wae unnie?” “you girls know how neat and tidy she is, but one day she left that file at my office after we do some discussion. She forget about it and make a mess in her room the next day searching for it.” “i wonder how long it take for her to rearrange it.” Hyomin say.

“so thats why you didn’t come back home? It is that day right, the day you come back home the next day and sleep all day long.” Jiyeon say . “aisy, stop it. They don’t know about it.” She say covering jiyeon mouth. The member laugh.

-----

“we’re here.” “woah, this is deabak. Chinjja deabak.” Areum voice. “yah, i’m sure this cost much more higher than the previous one right?” boram ask. “aniyo, the previous one is much more higher than this. But this one in the most beautiful than the others.” They nod. “ka ja.” Eunjung reach jiyeon hand and walk in front. “look at the beach, the water is so clear.” Eunjung smile. “it is so beautiful unnie.” “you like it?” jiyeon nod. “we will come here often if you like it.” She say. “unnie, areum~ah look at that.” Eunjung point at one part of the island. “that is the resort under that project. And the big villa over there is ours.” “it is well arrange. The design is unique though. You are going to make this island comercial too?” “i’ll think about it. Because maybe i can make it as our private place to relax since it is so beautiful. Lets go, we should get some rest.”

As they enter the villa, they scream in amaze. “woah.” Jiyeon run towards the glass door facing the ocean. Her jaw drop. Eunjung appraoach jiyeon and bring her outside. They stand on a roofed rig that is like a garden. The roof also transparent where they can see the sky. “chinjja joahae. Yaeppuda, neomu neomu yaeppo.” Jiyeon say excitedly. The member join them outside. Q-ri approach her. “yah, you design this villa are not you?” she ask raise her eyebrow. “oh, how did you know?” “i saw it. you left you laptop on when jiyeon call you. So i accidently saw it. but i don’t the outcome will be this well.”

Eunjung smile. “lets take a look around.” The villa is full with their picture that hanging on the wall. Picture when they perform, going on vacation, practice and all. There is one corner where their individual photo being hang there with a big heart shape as the frame. “this is for all of you. For being together with me facing all those difficulty, this is as my thank you to unnie-deul, jiyeonnie and areumie.” Eunjung say looking at them one by one. “this place will be full with our memories before, now and future. This is not my properties but our properties that we will treasure forever. Na, unnie-deul, areumie and baby saranghae.”

Jiyeon hug her tight followed by the others. Boram ruffle eunjung hair. “you are such a great dongsaeng princess. We love you too.” Almost every corner in that villa have their picture. No matter alone, 2 of them, 3 of them or together. “my unnie is such a great person. The best ever.” Jiyeon say walking while backhug eunjung. She kiss eunjung cheek from behind. Eunjung smile ruffle jiyeon hair.

-----

Eunjung sit alone at the rig enjoying the night view with a can of coke since the meber is resting in the room. ”appa, i miss you.” Tears fall from her eyes. She then take her white guitar and start to play it.

Itgien neomu saranghaennabwa ajikdo neol gidarineun naya

Uriui siganeun meomchwonnabwa niga gyeote inneun geot gata

Suddenly somebody continue the song from behind. Eunjung turn. Jiyeon smile to her approaching.

Tteonajima tteonagajima nareul gaseume sangcheoman jugo

Tteonajima ireon nal ullijineun ma naege dorawajwo

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung as they keep sing that song together. Soyeon and areum that just come from the room stop when they heard it. they call hyomin, q-ri and boram to join them. Hyomin take out her phone and record it. “their voice harmonise together. So perfect.” Areum say.

Neoui otjarage neoheodun nae maeumeun

Hyangsucheoreom nameo geurimcheoreom nameo

Ibyeoriran papyeone jugeun nae sarangi gayeowo georowo ibameun tto oerowo

The guitar plucking stop. Soyeon, hyomin, q-ri, boram and areum claping while approaching them. “oh, since when you are there?” eunjung ask. “earlier. Well i can say i get to record more than half of it.” hyomin say showing her phone. “yah, you record it? yah give me that phone. It is dangerous if the video with you.” Hyomin run around avoiding eunjung. “ah wae? Wae?” “just give me the phone.” “wae? Tell me wae?” “aniya, i know you will upload it later but not when i’m in this.” She point to herself.

The member laugh. “no wonder she become crazy for the video.” Soyeon say. Eunjung wearing white tank top that is see through at the back with a denim short. “wae? Yaeppoyo.” “aniya, it is just dangerous hyomin~ah. Remember what happen before?”

Flashback

“yah, there is new video from the angel.” A boy scream in front of the LCD tv at the entrance. In the video eunjung sit alone at a corner with a guitar. She is singing the new song of theirs. But the video is actually being taken without she knowing it. yet that day eunjung just wearing a white shirt that is a bit see through. 2 of them nosebleed. It is play right before they arrive.

Upon seeing the incident, they approach to know what happen. But the first one that realise why is it happen is soyeon. “because of this video right?” she point at the video. “ne unnie.” Eunjung look up. Her eyes widen. She look around. Hyomin is behind jiyeon hiding. “you park hyomin, wait.” Eunjung mumble.

End flashback

“unnie, since it night, it can’t be see that clear though.” “but still it is. Give me that hyomin~ah.” She chase her again. Once eunjung get her, hyomin try hard to save the video somewhere can't be found. “assa, i got it.” eunjung stand up panting hard. She go through the every folder on the phone. “where did you save it?” “search it by yourself.” Hyomin say smiling. She walk into the villa and come back with her another phone. She sit at the couch playing with it. the phone that getting snatch by eunjung now in jiyeon hand. “it is not here unnie.” “it must be there. Just look for it and delete it. it will be a big problem if it is being upload. This shirt is too revealing.”

“unnie, give me back that phone. It is not there right?” hyomin ask smiling. “let me show you where.” “you will run with it.” “no, believe me.” Hyomin take her phone and open a site. “it is here.” Eunjung take it. she want to delete it when she realise something. “honestly, the video is here. I delete it in there already after send it here.” Hyomin say showing the phone in her hand. She laugh hard before run. Eunjung look at jiyeon clueless. “unnie, she already upload it.” jiyeon say slowly. Q-ri, soyeon, areum and boram already laugh hard looking at the clueless eunjung.

“unnie, do you heard me? She upload it already. Look, it is our official site.” She show the phone closely to eunjung. Eunjung look up. Her jaw drop. “YAH PARK HYOMINNNNNNNNNNN.” Jiyeon already rolling on the floor laughing. Soyeon and boram become teary laughing. Areum kneeling hold her stomach. Meanwhile q-ri shooking her head. “you are die park hyomin.” She say expressionless. “yah, do you hear what q-ri unnie say? ‘you are die park hyomin’ bur with no expression.” They laugh again. Hyomin already on the floor strugling to escape from eunjung grab but it is too late. Since both of them know martial arts, *you guys know what i mean. “ah unnie, appo. Unnie. Ah, my hand.” “yah, dare you to kick me.” The other just laughing looking at them.