music in me#42

music in me

Eunjung sit on the couch playing games on her laptop. Soyeon busy discussing with her father by webcam. Meanwhile the other busy with their own thing. “aniyo appa, we don’t know that there is other bully case since we already monitor it closely.” Soyeon voice can be heard clearly. “arasso, what is the evidence? Who is the victim?” “let me send the video to you and here are some of the information about the bully and the victim.” The conversation pause for a second.

“and yeah, as expected eunjung really know how to give a lesson to a person like him.” He say smiling. “eunjung~ah, come here.” Soyeon call her. “wae unnie?” “come here.” Eunjung approach her. “oh uncle. Annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong eunjung~ah. Good job dear. I like how you give lesson to people. Soyeon should learn from you about it.” “appa...” soyeon whinning. “aniyo uncle. She has her own way.” “i hope you will help her on this matter.” He ask her a favor.

“ne uncle. Arasso.” “soyeon~ah, appa will send you the decision after i get the reply from the board director ok.” “ne appa. Annyeong.”  Soyeon cut the conversation. “so unnie, what did he think about it?” “just either 2 decision, drop him from this school or suspension .” eunjung look at her. “how long?” “maximum 1 month with 350 hour community service.” Eunjung nod. She look at her wristwatch. “they should already be here.”

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” Eunjung sit on the couch playing her game back. “oh, jung hoon~ssi. Come in.” Soyeon sit beside eunjung followed by the other. “”you know right why did we call you here?” boram voice. He nod. “so can we know what is your reason doing it?” soyeon ask him. “i was... i was..” “boring just come here to study and attending class.” Eunjung voice without changing her attention from her laptop. “aniyo noona.” “then?” eunjung look up. “it is just that i hate nerd.” “is being a nerd wrong? Is it really bad to be a nerd? They spread some serious virus till you bullied her like that?” his head down.

“why are you so quite? I like how you curse her before, how confident you are when you warn her.” Eunjung put her laptop away and approach him. “and you know what, you even beat my dongsaeng, park jiyeon.” She whisper to her. His eyes widen. “aniyo noona, i didn’t beat her. How can i beat your dongsaeng noona. Aniyo, aniyo.” He say shook her head. Eunjung smirk. She take something from her bag. “you know who is this?” “this is....” eunjung laugh. “that is my dongsaeng, park jiyeon.” She walk away and sit on her table. His jaw drop. “mianhae noona, i don’t that it is her. I thought she is .. “ “she is only some kind of nerd that you bully all day long here?” “mianhae noona.” Eunjung shook her head.

“you guys too. How can you just follow his wrong lead? Can’t you guys think what is right, what is wrong?” hyomin voice looking at the others. They all in silence. “aigoo answer us so we can make the decision.” Boram say. “soyeon unnie, the result is here.” “oh read it for me then.” Eunjung approach her table.

The board director agreed for a month suspension to all the person incharge with 350 hour community service. Also, he need to personally apologise to the victim and her family for the thing he do. It is also will be broadcast at the whole school.

                                                                                                                             ~park university board director~

Eunjung look at soyeon and nod. “as we can see, the evidence is not sided to you gentleman. I already discuss with the school board director...”

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” They immediately stand up. “annyeong haseyo mr. Kim.” They bow to the couple that just now enter the room. “annyeong haseyo.” He look at jung hoon. “what make you call me here miss soyeon?” he ask. “jung hoon~ssi being caught bullying other student. So we call both of you here to discuss about it.”  mr. Kim nod. “we have some evidence with us if you doubt on what we say.” “yes please.” Soyeon turn on the video to them. he look at that jung hoon with a fierce smile.

“mr. Kim i am sorry that i punch your son earlier.” Eunjung approach them before bow. “oh its ok eunjung~ssi. Since he need somebody to give him a lesson. Thank you for all of you to inform us about this.” Mrs. Kim smile to them. “oh its ok. And thanks for your understanding.” Soyeon stand up and bow to them. “can we take him back?” “yeah but i need to inform you that i already discuss with the board director about this, and they decide to put him on a month suspension with 350 hours community service.”

They nod. “also he need to personally apologise to the victim and her family, it will broadcast at the whole school.” “MWO?” jung hoon voice at last. “shut up you kkae saeki. You give us shame already with your action yet you still want to protest here.” Mr. Kim say after slapping him. “mr. Kim be patient. You can solve it nicely, no need to use violent.” “he don’t deserve to be talk nicely.” Jung hoon hold his cheek. “so we will take him home now.” “ne mr. Kim. Oh yeah, he need to report herself and the community service hour make by him everyday to us.” He nod. Mrs. Kim confusingly look at them. “he need to report to who actually?”

Soyeon smile. “either one of us.” “ne, thank you and we are sorry for his action.” They leave the room. Q-ri look at the remain guys in front of them. “since your parent s still not here and we don’t want any understanding later, you guys meet us here after school. We will meet your parents at your house. You got me?” they nod and bow before leave.

-----

Eunjung walking alone at the hallway. “oh, its here.” She knock the door before enter the class after hearing the lecturer permission. “oh eunjung~ssi, what make you here?” the student already going crazy looking at her. She come in with her office attire make her become more attractive. “annyeong haseyo sir. Can i borrow rae yeon for a while?” a boy voice. “ah mwoya, why did she come here to meet the nerd?” his voice can be heard clearly by the whole student in the class. Eunjung smile. She approach the boy. “being a nerd is not wrong. And i believe she is smarter than you since she is a nerd.” Eunjung say to him with the lowest tone ever.

The student inside the class going crazy. “ewwwwwwwww, that hurt.” a girl voice out. His face become red de to embarrasement. “so sir, can i borrow her?” “yes you can miss.” “thank you sir, and sorry for disturbing you.” He smile. “then i’ll leave first.” Eunjung say bow to him and the class. She look at the boy and wink to him. “oh, she wink to him.” “how lucky.” the other boys voice can be heard envying him. Eunjung walk away followed by rae yeon.

She enter their room. “come in. Have a sit.” Rae yeon sit on the couch. “we will leave after i change my clothes and gather my thing. Sorry it is such a mess in here. They only know how to make mess but don’t know to tidy it back.” She smile to her. “oh, its ok.” “have a drink. Sorry we only have that drink in here.” “ne, thank you.”

After eunjung change her clothes, she sit in front of her. “i’m sorry since i ever have doubt on you. You know since we are already in danger for a couple of time. Especially jiyeon. So i need to be more be careful. I’m sorry.” Rae yeon just smile. “no, i am sorry eunjung~ssi. Since because of me, jiyeon ~ssi being beaten up by them.” eunjung smile. “its ok, that is her choice. No need to blame yourself. So lets go now. I need to bring to somewhere.” “where?” eunjung smile and offer her hand to her. She look at it before grab it allow eunjung to drag her away. “oh, its unnie. Eunjung unnie ok.”

“ne, eunjung~ss.. eunjung unnie.” Eunjung drive them tto a salon. “why are we here?” she ask. “come on.” They walk into the salon. “oh miss eunjung.” “unnie, how many time should i tell you.” “ok, ok i’m sorry. What make you here princess?” eunjung turn to rae yeon. “what can you do to her?” she ask . “lets take a close look. No spectacle, straight the curly hair, hmm. I think i know what to do with her.” “what kind of look i can have later?” “erm, kind of beautiful woman at the same time cute.” Eunjung nod. “sound nice. I depend on you unnie.” She wink to her.

“aisy, that wink of yours.” Eunjung laugh. “come on young lady.” She look at eunjung as eunjung nod to her asking her to follow.

Few hours later, eunjung that immerse with her work startled hearing a girl voice calling her. “erm, unnie.” “woah, deabak unnie.” “otte?” “chinjja, chinjja deabak. Neomu yaeppo. Thank you unnie.” Eunjung say hug her and kiss her cheek. “no worries.” They done paying and leave the salon. Eunjung take out her phone. “soyeon unnie where are you?” eunjung stay silence as the other person on the other line talking to her. “oh, i’m heading there now. Can you help me those thing i text you earlier? Arasso, gomawo unnie.”

“where are we going to go now unnie?”  “PARK GROUP PARADISE. You need to change your style after all.” She shook her head. “no its ok unnie. You did much already. I don’t have much money to pay you back.” Eunjung smile to her. “ no need, its all on me.”

“soyeon unnie.” Eunjung hug soyeon. “can you help me?” “of course.” Eunjung phone ring. “yeobuseyo? I’ll get the call for a while.” She walk away to answer the call. After a while, eunjung come to them rushingly. “unnie, i have something to do, can you take care of this for me?” “yah, what happen? Whose calling?” “its from the mansion. Here use this for everything. And i’m going first. I will send my driver to pick her later.” Eunjung say handed a credit card to her before run away. “yah, what happen?” but eunjung didn’t hear her. All she know is she want to be at home faster. “please be ok baby. Please. Please be ok.”