music in me#125

music in me

“maybe they are perform for the time oppa changing unnie. It is not the first time we go to a concert unnie. You know it very well.” Hyomin say. “yeah, maybe you are right.” “but they look hot.” Eunjung voice out almost scream since the venue is noisy with the audience voice. All of them turn to her. “what? They look hot, see?” she point on stage where one boy with a white shirt and his shirt button off with 3 button. Jiyeon smirk. “yeah yeah unnie.” But then the screen showing something.

We are going to dance troublemaker and we need a partner. Who want to be our partner?

The venue again echo with the audience voice.

Should we choose randomly? Its ok if you don’t know how to dance, we will help you.

The loud echo can be hear again. They look at each other. “eunjungie why do i wish that they pick you as one of the partner there?” soyeon say loudly. “oh no thanks. Not today unnie.” Eunjung shook her head.

Ok, look under your chair. There will be a card under it if you are choosen.

They reach their hand under their chair when eunjung take out a card from under her chair. “oh eunjung unnie got one.” Jiyeon voice out point to her. Hyomin just sit there without moving, uninterested. “unnie, you don’t check under your chair?” hyomin look at jiyeon. “no, its ok, i’m sure it is none since eunjung unnie already selected close enough to my seat.” Soyeon reach her hand under hyomin chair. “oh?” “wae unnie? Isseo?” jiyeon ask her. Soyeon take out a card from there. “isseo.” She show it to her. Hyomin jaw drop. The fact that they are just 2 seat away make them startled. “eh, why me? It is just 2 seat away from eunjung unnie.” A pair of audience that selected appear on the screen. There will be 6 of them in total. When their face appear on the screen, the venue echo with scream from the audience.

They live their life like a celebrity and as a celebrity because of their chaebol status, that make the audience going crazy especially when they see them sitting on the audience seat like other ordinary people. “WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.”  “HAM EUNJUNG.” “PARK HYOMIN.” They chant eunjung and hyomin name make their face red. “deabak eunjungie, hyominnie.” Soyeon say. Jiyeon look at her worriedly. “you sure you can do it? You know your leg.” Eunjung smile. “its ok. I can do it.” Eunjung say smiling to her before kiss jiyeon forehead, make the audience again go crazy.

Hyomin froze in her seat. She don’t know what to do. She doesn’t even interested to be there but now she need to dance in front of the crowd, hell. Hyomin sigh. The staff come to them to the stage. “come on minnie.” Eunjung reach out her hand to her. Hyomin look at her and sigh. “come on, just like we usually do.” Eunjung smile to her. “okay.” She take eunjung hand and walk to the stage together. “i might not know what you are thinking about and about who. But what can i say now is lets enjoy ourself there, and later i’ll help you with anything that bothering you now ok. I promise. Now smile.”

The music start where all of them start to dance. At first all 6 pair dance together but after some time there is only 3 pair left still dancing in sync including eunjung and hyomin. “noona.” Eunjung hear somebody talking to her. “ne?” she try to control her facial still dancing. “its me, L.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “L? Why are you here? Jiyeon will kill me if she know i dance with you like this.” “don’t tell her then. I’m just helping and accompany woohyun hyung there.”  Their conversation stop when they part away.

“woohyun?” “he want to try his luck proposing for her love here over there.” He say whispering. Eunjung eyeing hyomin that dancing comfortably with a man near her. “so all this plan? Make sure jiyeon don’t know about you dancing with me now. She will surely kill me later.” A small laugh can be heard from L. The song come to an end. A spotlight suddenly appear on hyomin and the man, a staff come out with a bouquet of roses from behind. Hyomin still on the man embrace. She look around since the stage already dark but there a spotlight on her. “oh what happen?” she mumble alone when a bouquet of roses appear in front of her.

She turn around to see the person that is hugging her now but the man is more fast than her. He now kneeling in front of her but he didn’t even say anything.

I need to gather a lot of courage to do this.

I don’t know what will happen to me after i done this but it ok, i am ready in everything that will come.

I’ve been asking you this since long time ago but you didn’t even answer me.

Today, may i do the same thing again?

Hyomin look at the man in front of her after reading all the massage from the screen. Her jaw drop. He take something from his pocket, revealing a crystal clear box with a ring inside it. “i know i did wrong long time ago but that is the time when i already fall in love at first sight with you without knowing that the girl i need to meet is you. I’m sorry about that. For the last time, i want to say this to you. If you don’t accept me this time, i promise i won’t bother you again. But of course you don’t need to give your answer right away. Will you be mine hyomin~ssi?” upon hear his voice, hyomin eyes widen.

Eunjung stand at the side of the stage with L smile. “its now or never. Good job woohyun.” Soyeon, areum, q-ri, boram and jiyeon already hold their breathe waiting for an answer from hyomin. “daebak woohyun~ah. I don’t know you will be this romantic.” Soyeon say slowly.

Hyomin look at him before reach out her hand. “is it a yes?” he look up. hyomin smile at him and nod. “i’m yours.” She say slowly. “seriously?” she again nod. He stand up and face the audience. “she say yes everyone.” Loud applause echo. “chinjja~ji?” he take the ring and put it on her finger. “thank you, thank you so much.” He hold her hand. Hyomin look at eunjung direction. Get the signal from hyomin, she step forward to take the flower from her.

She close the gap between them and take off the mask. Woohyun sweating face come to her sight. “thank you for being patience waiting.” She say before hug him. The audience applause loudly. “hyung gomawo.” Woohyun say through his mic and another spotlight appear right on the soyeon.

She look around. Soyeon face become red when she see jong hyuk walk in from outside. “i’m searching for my other half and i find her here.” He handed roses to her. “well everybody know her right? I just want to say thank you for always be with me through up and down, accept me as who i am, understand me, care about me and accept me as your future husband. I know i am not perfect but you fill up the empty space in me. That what make you special to me. I love you park soyeon.” He voice out. Soyeon eyes become teary. “i love you too.” He hug her.

“now, since they are already here, why don’t we ask t-ara to sing some of their song here? Everybody know t-ara right?” “NEEEEEE.” Soyeon look at the member. “we need to ask eunjungie about this.” Soyeon say through the mic. “ham eunjung~ssi how? Will you perform some of your masterpiece here?” eunjung try to search for the member opinion. “i’m fine if everyone fine with it since we are not even prepare to perform.” She make eye contact with hyomin that is now in hand with woohyun. She raise her eyebrow. Hyomin just nod. “girls?” she call out for the rest at the audience seat.

Jiyeon turn to the other. They nod. “lets do it.” “i guess i get the answer now.” She face the audience and make an ok sign. “eunjung~ssi, can you do 3 song?” again those ok sign appear. The audience cheer up loudly. But then eunjung raise her hand one more time. “let me ask you 1 question. How did you prefer us to perform? One, live band. Second, acoustic. Lastly, using the minus one i have in here. Of course we need to dance if we use this.” She ay shrugging her shoulder.

She look around. “number three? Are you sure number three?” t-ara member arrive on stage. eunjung gather them around. “can you girls dance now?” “i am more worried about you unnie.” Jiyeon say pointing to her leg. “i’m fine. Don’t worry. How?” “okay. No problem. What song?” soyeon ask them. “for you, love game and ORGR. Can you girls do it? Remember the choreography?” they nod. “ok then. Kaja, t-ara fighting.” “fighting.”

The concert successfully ended after 3 hours. They walk out from the venue waiting for jong hyuk to join them along with woohyun and L. “unnie i need to use the ladies for a while.” “ok, i will be here ok.” Jiyeon leave to the toilet. “jagiya.” “oh oppa.” Soyeon hug him. Hyomin just stand beside eunjung playing with her phone, meanwhile woohyun jut eyeing her from far. “what are you doing here?” eunjung ask her. “wae?” “you shouldn’t be here, you should be there.” She say push her to woohyun. Her face become red. “why are you so red?” “yah, from now on you control this lion ok? I have 2 more to handle, a tiger over there with her little dinosour. So you take over that one.” “unnie.” Eunjung protest.

They laugh. “now you girls know what i mean the other day about the picture on her desk?” hyomin head down. “unnie please.” “wae?” “she put you both picture together on her table. So obvious when she do it since she is not someone that like to put things like that on the desk. Stupid hyomin. Now where is this dino? Aigoo L can you control that one please?” L look at soyeon. “nobody can control her except eunjung noona. Even me can’t handle her.” They laugh.

Eunjung look at him from up tp bottom. “yah.” She call him slowly. ‘you didn’t change your clothes? Jiyeon will know about it.’ She mouth to him pointing to his clothes. L bit his bottom lips. He completely forget how jiyeon will remember every single detail about somebody that come close to her unnie and dongsaeng. ‘i forgot about it.’ ‘what will you do now? What will you say to her?’ she ask again. “whats wrong with you 2?” “aniya unnie, nothing.” “unnie.” Jiyeon voice can be heard from behind. Eunjung jaw drop. “oh oppa. Oppa jjang.” She say looking at jong hyuk. “what is this dancer oppa do here?” “dancer oppa? It is L jiyeon.” “L? Oh wae did he looks like the dancer oppa that dance with princess unnie just now? Even his clothes and shoes look the same.” Jiyeon look at them back and forth. “ne? What are you talking about?” soyeon ask her, weird. Eunjung try hard to avoid eye contact with her. Soyeon look at eunjung raising her eyebrow. Jiyeon eyes widen when she figure out someting. “don’t tell me that person that i saw on stage just now dance seductively, ily and even flirting with my unnie is you. the person that i want to kick his so much because he touch my unnie as he please is you. Unnie tell me the truth. Myungsoo~ya?” eunjung scratch her head. “opps, i smell trouble.” Areum slowly say.

Hyomin eyeing L up and down. Her jaw drop. ‘you and you die.’ She say slowly secretly point to eunjung and L.

Flashback

Jiyeon clenching her teeth looking at the dancer touching eunjung here and there. Soyeon that is one seat away from her turn to look at her when she heard a small voice talking slowly more like cursing beside her. “yah, waegeurae?” jiyeon look so angry. “yah whats wrong with you?” “how dare he touch my unnie freely like that. Just wait if i get him later.” “ne?” jiyeon face her. “i kick his if i meet him later. How dare he touch her like that.” Soyeon shook her head. “jiyeon they are just dancing there.” She say loud enough to make her listen to it. “i don’t care.”

Boram tap her from behind. “whats wrong?” “jiyeon become a crazy jealous dino over there looking at eunjung dance there with that dancer.” “mwoya.” She point to where jiyeon sit. “look.” “are they a lover or what. Aigoo.” Soyeon laugh.

End flashback

“she look like a crazy jealous dino back then during your performance eunjung~ah.” Eunjung head down. She realise that she is actually wearing heels, so she can’t run away like she always do. “you can’t run this time unnie. Tell me the truth now.” “aisy, arasso, arasso. He is the one. There, satisfy.” Without wasting anytime and waiting for jiyeon to turn to him, L run as fast as he can leaving the place. “kim myungsoo..” jiyeon turn to talk to him. “eh? Where did he go? He is here a while ago?” areum point to the entrance. “there he is.” Jiyeon can only see his back running away from the venue. “YAH KIM MYUNGSOO, COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID.” Jiyeon stomp her feet, in anger.

q-ri walk away. “family problem at last.” Soyeon and areum already laugh. Boram approach eunjung. “solve it slowly ok. We will wait for you at the cafe that we reserve this evening.” She say wink to her. “aigoo jiyeon~ah, it is better she dance with him rather than other man outside there. At least you know him.” She ruffle jiyeon hair before leaving the place hand in hand with woohyun. “lets go baby.” Woohyun say interwine their finger. “see you there unnie, jiyeon.”

Eunjung look around. She is honestly scared with this kind of situation especially when nobody there to help her. “lets go baby. They already left.” She say walk away from that place. “we are not done yet eunjung~ssi.” Eunjung snap out when she hear jiyeon call her formally. ‘i’m dead if i’m still here. Just leave ham eunjung. Ignore her.’ She try hard to ignore and start to walk again. “eunjung~ssi i say we are not done yet. Stop where you are now.” “ignore it. Ignore it.” Eunjung continue to walk away until jiyeon deep voice reach her hearing. “i said stop where you are now.” She hault her step. Jiyeon approach her. “car key?” “ne?” “i’m asking for the car key.” Eunjung give her the key before jiyeon look at her. “unnie walk to the cafe.” She say leaving eunjung dumbfounded behind her. “me? Walking to the cafe? What did i do wrong?” she mumble alone.