music in me#14

music in me

Eunjung sit alone looking at the member playing with water. She take her phone and record everything happen there. after a while, jiyeon approach her. “unnie, gwaenchanha?” “yap, go and have fun. i’m ok here.” “let go together.” “how can i?” eunjung show her bandage hand. “but it is not your leg. Ka ja unnie.” Eunjung look at jiyeon that now applying sunburn cream on her leg and arm.

“jiyeon is your injury ok now?” jiyeon stop what her doing. she look at eunjung and kiss her cheek. “ne unnie, and thank you for your concern. Ok, we’re done. Lets go.” She hold eunjung hand towards the water. Eunjung stop before her leg could touch the water. “wae unnie?” eunjung just shook her head. “i’ll be here. you just go with them.”

Jiyeon approach the member. “it must ne noring sitting there alone.” Boram look at jiyeon. “what can we do. Her hand still not fully recovered. Its ok, we bring her somewhere she can have fun later.” “where unnie?” soyeon smile. “jamming studio. I already bring my laptop and i’m sure she bring hers too. So we can have fun in that studio and practicing. She will like it.” jiyeon nod. “but unnie, she can’t play any instrument.” Soyeon hit jiyeon head. “pabo park ji. Who say she will play instrument? We will use our laptop for the music and you need to show the dance step to us. So, you are the one that will gonna be tired today.”

Jiyeon mouth wide open. After a while, suddenly hyomin voice. “but unnie, did her injury completely recovered or not? I don’t want to see her groan in pain later.” Jiyeon look up. “ i completely ok unnie. Don’t worry.”

After some time in the water, they approach eunjung. “ah, baegupda.” “come and eat something. I already bought something from the stall nearby.” Eunjung say. “woah. As expected, you are the best.” Soyeon say. “park jiyeon come here. wash your hand first.” Jiyeon approach eunjung. After eunjung wash her hand, she give jiyeon her food. “here. est slowly ok.” Jiyeon just smile. They eat the food happily because everybody starving after swim for such a long day.

“unnie, eat this.” Jiyeon feed eunjung with some of her food. Practically, jiyeon just eat half of her food since the other half she feed eunjung. “unnie, here.” “no, i don’t want. you eat it. unnie full already.” “ah, unnie.” “no jiyeon, unnie can’t eat anymore. full already baby.” Jiyeon pout. “aigoo, my dongsaeng sulking already. Arasso, arasso. This is the last one ok.” Jiyeon smile.

“such a spoiled brat.” Q-ri say. “who is spoiled brat?” jiyeon answer her. “you. Soooo spoiled. Do you think its cute? Not at all.” Eunjung smile look at q-ri and jiyeon. “q-ri unnie sure know how to talk when it comes to mock people. After a long day silent, her word become more sharp than usual. It is just like killing 2 birds with one stone.” Eunjung word make them laugh.  “just now i though she talk about me since all of you use to call me that before. But when she say ‘do you think its cute?’, i realise its not for me. Because i know when i become spoiled brat, it is totally cute.” They then laugh again.

“eunjung~ah, you sure know how to praised yourself ha.” Soyeon say while laughing. “who gonna praise me if not myself.” eunjung say with an arrogant face.

Jiyeon just stay silent look at eunjung. ‘ah, maybe this is her trueself. Joking around the member, very cheerful, full of aegyo in her charismatic look. I really don’t know my unnie well.’

“jiyeon. Jiyeon~ah. Jiyeon~ah.” After calling her for the third time, but still no respond. Eunjung kiss jiyeon cheek make her suprise. “yah, nugu~ya.” Jiyeon say looking around. “its me. I call you for 3 times already. Where a re you going? England? china?” eunjung ask. “she do that on purpose so you will kiss her like that. “ boram say. “who say that?” jiyeon ask.. “just say it ‘unnie please kiss me once.’ To eunjung, its that easy. No need to pretend to be daydream to get a kiss.” Q-ri say.

“if you ask, eunjung sure will give it. even if we ask her for a kiss she will kiss us, so you are not special at all.” Soyeon say while laughing. “aisy this unnie.” Jiyeon start to chase them. Eunjungnust laugh looking at their behaviour.

-----

“unnie, we will not heading abck home. We will go somewhere.” “eodi?” “hyomin unnie jamming studio.” Eunjung face brighten up. “ah, chinjja?” “ne, they say they want to release tension there. besides that, we can practice for the upcoming showcase too.” “woah, sound fun.”

When they arrive at the studio, nobody there. eunjung enter the room followed by jiyeon. Suddenly, a sound of piano come from nowhere.

Saengil chukkahamnida

Saengil chukkahamnida

Saranghaneun eunjungie

Saengil chukkahamnida

 Soyeon appear holding a cake. Eunjung look at the clueless. “palli make a wish and blow the candle.”  After eunjung cut the cake, jiyeon call her. eunjung look up. “jiyeon standing in front of the piano looking at her. “eunjung unnie, saengil chukkahae. It is the first time, we celebrate it together and i hope we will celebrate your birthday together again for the upcoming years. I know it is just a simple birthday celebration ever maybe but i hope unnie like it. remember this morning when we sit in front of the piano. I show you this right.” jiyeon show them the music sheet. “its ‘you and me’ , a song for you.story about us.” Jiyeon say start to play the piano.

The other member look at eunjung. “she compose it?” eunjung nod. “she compose it while waiting for me to wake up from a long sleep.” Eunjung say with a teary eyes. Jiyeon play the piano and sng the song while her eyes still locking on eunjung face. at the end of the song, jiyeon stand up and approach eunjung.

“saranghae unnie, before, now and forever.” Jiyeon say huging eunjung. The member clap their hand upon jiyeon finish singing.

After eating the cake, soyeon open her laptop. “since the showcase is nearer, lets practice. jiyeon as i say before. You need to show the dance move.” “yeah..yeah..” jiyeon say in a cute way. Eunjung laugh ruffling jiyeon hair.

“lets sing first, then we proceed with the dance. Jiyeon will be tired to sing if she dance now.” Eunjung say.

-----

Soyeon POV

Tok..tok..tok..

“aisy chinjja. Come in.” A maid enter my room. “what do you want such an early inj the morning?” “secretary kim call, she say there is some problem at the office.” i sit. “what is it now?” “i don’t know. She ask me to tell you that and she need you to come to the office as soon as possible.”  I reach my phone to call secretary kim. “hello, what happen there?” “sajangnim?” “ne, its me. What happen there till you bother me in such early in the morning.” “sajangnim, we have some problem here. the project can’t be proceed.” “wae?” i ask.

Upon hearing the reason, i quickly wash up and leave the house. I slam her office room door. My father shock with my action. “what is this appa? Wae did it can’t be proceed?” i  ask. “soyeon~ah, this project didn;t bring any profit to us. I want you to stop it now and pull up the other project. “but wae? We need this project, and we need that too. At least, if this one fail, we have a backup that is bigger than the one that fail. But if we stop this project yet the 2nd project also fail, what do you want to do?” i look at him.

“appa, if the company in trouble, i’m the one that will facing the problem. I’m the one that need to deal with it. so i know whether my decision is right or worng. Please appa.”

“no, stop the project now. No need for us to spend  money to a small project like this.” “appa this small project is come from lee ahjussi. How come you say like that?” my father look at me. “i don’t know it is his project.” “the budget is small because it is a project under areum. As areum still need to learn many thing, so the project buget is small.”

My father look at me. He scratch his head and leave the room. I sit on my chair. “ah, why did he do that again. ah, i’m so ired like this.”

End POV

Unnie , there is a call... unnie there is a cll... ub=nnie there is.....

yeabusaeyo?” “eunjungie, what are you doing?” “sleeping of course.” “want to come over?” “where?””office.” “ok, i’ll be there soon. “ eunjung wake up and approach jiyeon room. “jiyeon~ah, lets hang up to soyeon unnie place.” Jiyeon look at eunjung before sleeping again. “jiyeon~ah, ka ja..ka ja.. ka ja...” “ne unnie, for a while.” after done preparing, jiyeon approach the garage. Eunjung already stand up besides her car. She smirk. “i’ll drive today. Ka ja.” “but your hand?” jiyeon ask. “its already ok now.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “now, i’ll show you what is full speed about..” and eunjung start to drive. The only word jiyeon can say, “UNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE...”