music in me#82

music in me

Jiyeon busy with her work when boram call her. “yah, did soyeon contact you? I call her since this morning but she didn’t pick up the call.” “aniya, she didn’t contact me atall. Maybe she is busy unnie.” boram sigh. “maybe. Its ok baby, i call you back later. Somebody come in.” They hang up. jiyeon look at her phone. “soyeon unnie being silence for the whole day? Where did she go?” she search soyeon name try to call her but then she stop. “maybe she in the middle of meeting. Or maybe she is meeting the client.” Jiyeon put her phone back on the table.

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” “baby, princess is here.” “already? It is only 1.30 though. Our appointment is at 2.” “she is near here after her appointment. So she directly come here to fetch you.” Jiyeon nod. “let her in unnie. oh, get her some juice.” Eunjung enter the room with a wide smile. “annyeong baby.” “annyeong unnie. you are early  though.” “too lazy to go back to office then come back here again.” she approach jiyeon and kiss her forehead. “how my baby today?” “great. Unnie~neun?” “great enough. So still busy?” jiyeon scanning around her table. “a little. unnie wait for a while ok, i’ll be quick.” Eunjung nod and sit on the couch. She take out her iPad and read some report send by her worker at the other branch through email.

“unnie.” “hmm.” Eunjung voice without looking at her. “did soyeon unnie contact you today?” she shook her head. “aniya. Wae?” jiyeon put down her pen. “boram unnie call me just now. She say she can’t get in touch with soyeon unnie at all today.” Eunjung look up. “nado. I call her since this morning to ask about the project at busann but she didn’t pick up. i call the office they say she didn’t come to the office at all today.” Jiyeon nod. “did something happen?” “molla.” Eunjung shrugged her shoulder.  After a while, jiyeon start to tidy up her table.

“i’m done unnie. ka ja.” Jiyeon walk out from her room followed by eunjung. “all the files i already sign and there is some correction need to be done in some file. you can take it from my room. I’m going back home directly after this ok.” “ne sajang... miss jiyeon.” she change it after looking at jiyeon eyes stare at her. “yah, you scared her.” eunjung smack her head. “ah appo. What? I already tell her not to call me that unless we are in the middle of meeting.” Jiyeon say rub her head. “keep that in mind ok.” She say looking at her secretary. Her secretary bow to her.

-----

Soyeon still sleeping soundly on her bed after being treat. She didn’t even bother to pick up the call she get since the morning. Even it is ring non-stop. Her mother enter her room. “soyeon~ah, ierona. Lets eat a little and eat up your medicine.” “i don’t have any apetite omma. Shiro.” She sy while turn her body the other way round. “come on baby. Just a little. you need to eat so you can take your medicine honey.” “no.” “park soyeon. Ierona. Now.” Her mother help her to sit up. “i really don’t feel like eating omma. My head spinning and i feel like want to vomit.” Her mother her head. “thats why you need to eat honey. So that you can recover soon.”

After eat alittle, soyeon shook her head. “no, i don’t want to eat anymore.” “come on honey, just a little bit more.” She stubbornly shook her head before covering her whole body with the blanket. “arasso, arasso.” Her mother feed her with her medicine. “get some rest ok baby.” She kiss her forehead. Not long after that she already fall asleep. Her phone again ringing.

~minnie~

She look at her. her mother take the phone out from the room together with her. “yeobuseyo?” “unnie, finally. Where have you been this whole day?” hyomin ask without even aware with whom she is talking. “minnie, its me, aunty.” “omo, aunty mianhaeyo. I thought it is unnie.” “no,no. Its ok.” Hyomin let out an awakward laugh. “she’s at home? For this whole day?” “yeah, erm. She told me not to tell you all about this but i think you all need to know. You must be worried right.” “what is it aunty? Yeah, we’re worried since we can’t talk to her since the moning.” Her mother sigh. “soyeon catch a cold actually. Thats why she didn’t go to the office and pick up any call. She have been sleeping all day.” “mwo? Is she ok?”

“yes, she is currently resting. Will be ok soon.” Hyomin sigh. “this unnie chinjja. ok aunty, thank you. We will stop by when we’re done with our work later.” She hang up.

Meanwhile, eunjung and jiyeon is eating their lunch together. “unnie, any new project?” “yeah, worth about 50 million.” “chinjja? woah, yu must be busy after this.” “probably since i will do 2 job at one time. I’m the one that will monitoring the project and i’m also the one that will managing the account for this project.” Jiyeon jaw drop. “are you crazy unnie? it is like you do work for 2 person.” “ara, but i don’t want that thing happen twice. I don’t want to put the company at risk. Unnie, oppa, samchon need to support their family, so i don’t want to put their position at risk too.” jiyeon nod. “but, won’t you be too tired if you do that?” eunjung smile.

“i do, but still i have you to help me right?” jiyeon smile widely. “anything for you unnie.” they happily eating until eunjung phone ring. Its a message. She know who is the sender so she just ignore it by that time. “nuguya?” “its the office. Let it be.” Jiyeon nod. “unnie?” “wae ji?” eunjung ask take a sip of her water. “did you love jangwoo oppa?” eunjung choke the water she is currently drink. “gwaenchanha?” she wipe eunjung mouth with a towel. “is that a question?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “why? Is it a wrong question? Should i change it?” eunjung wave her hand. “aniya, aniya. Just why suddenly you ask me that question?”

“it is just that nowadays you look so happy, looks like you fall in love.” Eunjung laugh. “yah, did you ever fall in love? How did you know that i fall in love?” “molla, just feel like that.” Eunjung getting ready to answer the question when her phone ring. “thank god.” She eyeing jiyeon. “its minnie. Yes minnie.” “eodiya unnie?” “i’m at the cafe near jiyeon office, why?” “are you with her?” she look at jiyeon. “yeah, why?” “great, no need for mt to call her then. Soyeon unnie is currently at home.” “you get to talk to her?” eunjung sit straight. “ani, its aunty.” “oh, why aunty?” eunjung scratch her head. “soyeon unnie currenle resting. She catch a cold. She don’t want us to know thats why she didn’t pick up our call since this morning.” “MWO? Chinjja?”

“ne unnie. are you done with your work? We’re heading there now.” “where?” eunjung ask her blankly. “aisy this pabo unnie, of course soyeon unnie mansion.” “ah, i’ll be there with jiyeon. see ya.” They hang up. “come on baby. We go to soyeon unnie house.” Jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “she catch a cold and try tohide it from us by not pick up our call.” “pabo park soyeon. Ka ja unnie.” they leave the restaurant heading to soyeon house when eunjung get a message form jangwoo.

jangwoo pov

i sent a text to eunjung to ask what she is doing. I miss her so much. I want to propose her as soon as possible and bring her here with me but i know she will reject it since she need to manage her company at korea. It is so embarrasing if she reject me again. so i need to wait until the right time to ask her about it back.

~oppa i’m heading to soyeon unnie house. She catch a cold but that pabo try to hide it from us.~

I smile looking at how comfortable she was replying me and talk to me.

~ok princess, drive carefully ok. Oppa miss you. I love you.~

~ne oppa. Take care.~

That is my eunjung. even i say a million time how mch i miss her, i love her but she never once reply it. she need more time i think. Nevermind, if i can wait for her before this, why not now. Since my heart only belong to the one and only ham eunjung.

Tok..tok..tok..

“sajangnim, this is your coffee.” My secretary enter with a cup of coffee. “oh thank you. Why are you still here?” “ oh, i need to finish up something. So, i leave first.” I do my work while take a sip of the coffee. After a while, i feel my head spinning. My vision getting blur. “come in for a while.” I manage to call her to my office but i don’t remember anything after that.

End pov

Jangwoo secretary enter the room after he call her. “ne sajang.. sajangnim, sajangnim?” she shake the unconcious jangwoo body. “sajangnim, are you ok?” she smirk. She smile while carressing his face. “i’m sorry sajangnim. I do everything but you never look at me. If i can’t get you, nobody can own you even that ham eunjung.” she drag jangwoo out from the room with the help of 2man, she pay them to the hotel that she already reserve for them. “ok, you can go now.” She look at him. “i’m sorry, i need to do this.” She say while his hair.

-----

They sit beside the sleeping soyeon. “this unnie chinjja.” “she don’t want us to be worried baby.” “but still..” “its ok, she has her own reason right.” After a while they leave the room. “aunty we wil head back first. We come again later if we have time.”

3 days later in their personal room, eunjung is busy with her work while the other is managing their thing. “when will soyeon unnie come?” then the door crack open. “annyeong.” “soyeon unnie. i miss you so much.” “nado.” While they busy talking with soyeon and all, areum approach eunjung with her letter. “unnie, here your letter.” “thank you.” “jiyeon unnie, you got letter.” Areum shout to grab jiyeon attention. “ok, put that on my table.” Eunjung put all the letter inside her bag.

After school she go to the office. “princess here today letter.” She take out the letter from her bag too and start to go through it until a letter get her attention. “oh, what letter is this?” since there is no company logo or cop ar anything. Once she open it, eunjung sendimented on her seat. Her face become so pale.