music in me#4

music in me

All of them look at soyeon. She just shook her head and look down. “yah, why did you say that?” boram voiced. “well, i’m just saying the fact about her relationship with jiyeon. I don’t know why she can’t accept the fact.” Q-ri tap her shoulder. “not all fact can be accept by a person heart. There is also a limit to it.” “i also don’t understand why she change. I miss the old her.”

Flashback

Eunjung playing her guitar under the tree at the garden when they approach her. Quietly they disturb her with paper ball. Eunjung who is distracted with it look around. “aisy, from where did this paper come. Such a disturbance.” She take all the paper and throw it in the dustbin nearer. When she come back, she gasped when her guitar is not there.

“omo, where is my guitar?” and she start to cry while searching for it. meanwhile at the other corner, soyeon surprise when she see eunjung cry. “yah, she’s crying. lets just give it to her. Aigoo, such a baby.” They approach her. “yah baby. Looking for this?” q-ri show her guitar to her. Eunjung eyes widen upon seeing her guitar in q-ri hand. “yah, give it back to me.” “shiro.” And they start to running around.

After a while, eunjung sit on the groun, pouting. She look like she is going to cry again. boram look at them. She scratch her head before approach eunjung. “eunjung~ah, wae? Uljima. We’re just want to play around.” The others also approach them. Hyomin still holding the guitar standing behind soyeon. Suddenly eunjung stand up and catch hyomin. “got you.” She say while laughing. “yah, you trick us.” And the chaos begin again.

After a while, the laying tiredly on the ground. “actually we come to ask you if you want to goshopping with us. But you make us sweating like hell.” “i told you, don’t mess with me. You will become like this.” She laugh, running towards the house. “omma, can i go out with them?” she scream.

The others just laugh with her baby behaviour. “so cute.” They laugh.

End flashback

“ah, how i miss that moment whe she is so playful, at the same time so cute. But now, just cold expression and mute that i can see.” “annyeong unnie.” “oh, annyeong ji.” They greet her. “ji rare to see you drive your car to school? What happen?”  boram ask her. Jiyeon sit at a table that prepare for her. She take out her laptop from her bag and swith it on. She then look at them. “well, just feel like want to drive after a long time the car is in the garage.” “are you sure?” soyeon ask.

“aniya, i just need to stop by appa place before come here. so, if i go with the driver i need to wait for another half an hour to be here since they drive like a snail.” She say looking at them. “is there any problem there? its been a long time since your appa want you to stop by.” Areum ask her. “just some simple meeting with the board director about the upcoming project.” They nod.

“jamkkan. Are you enter the meeting with the board director? Thats mean....” they look at her. “i am the company vice CEO.” “mwo?? Since when?”  hyomin ask. “about 5 month ago.” They look at each other. “that long but we never know about it.” “well, i’m not going to say anything actually since i’m just go there if they need me. But mostly i’ll go in the afternoon, after school. So nobody realise or know about it.” “but why you don’t want to tell us?” “nothing. I’m just not ready to tell anybody yet. Beside i’m not so busy as all of you since appa still the CEO.” “even eunjung don’t know about this.” Upon jiyeon want to answer, somebody interupt. “honestly arayo.i’m so stupid if don’t know about it since we live under one roof. They starltled upon hearing eunjung voice. She talk without looking at them.

“since when you are there?” “just now.” She raise her eyebrow. Eunjung take her laptop and leave the room.

-----

“there is new advertisement on the screen.” “what advertisement?” a girl ask. “is that t-ara? Woah deabak. They are going on stage again.” a boy shout out the advertisement. “chinjja?” all the student aroud the place gather in front of the screen.

“yah, there are here. the angel are here.” all the word they can hear now is ‘woah’ since 7 sport car enter the school gate in sequence.

One by one sport car enter the parking. Eunjung with her red Audi R8, jiyeon with her red Ferrari, soyeon with her black and yellow  Porshe, boram and hyomin with their Lamborghini and areum with her Lotus Elise. After aprk the car, they enter the amin building together towards their personal room. Eunjung didn’t even smile to those people that greet her today. “guys sorry, eunjung is not in the good mood.” Soyeon say. “is the news about the new showcase true?” a boy ask them. “yeah, we’ll announce the date soon.” Hyomin say with a wide smile.

Jiyeon didn’t look good. She keep looking at the room not far from them while sometimes greet people that greet her. “ok, i need to go now. See you later.” She then leave the crowd and enter the room. Eunjung sit at the corner of the room with her laptop. She look like busy with her work. Its been a week since eunjung being super damn busy. She stay up late at the office, come back home and continue doing her work. If it continue Jiyeon worried the she will be collapse soon.

“unnie, is there any problem?” eunjung didn’t look at her but she shook. “its been a while since i see you this busy. Is everything alright at the company? Need help unnie?” “can you please mind your own business? Leave me alone. I’m busy.” Eunjung say without even bother to look at her. “i’m just asking if you need....” “can you just go away?” eunjung say with  a cold voice. Without word, jiyeon leave her. She take her bag and heading towards her classroom.

“yah, leaving already?” jiyeon just nod and walk away. they look at each other. “what now?” “molla.” They enter the room and greet eunjung. “morning eunjung~ah.” Eunjung just nod without greet them back. They sit at the couch look at her. “yah, any problem at the company that make you so busy till you can even look at us here when we greet you?” boram say. eunjung look up. “mian unnie. Good morning.” She say and continue doing her work.

Soyeon approach her. She take a paper work near eunjung and read it. “new project? How big?” “50 million.” She say still focus on the laptop. “you will be very busy if it is that big. No wonder.” Soyeon turn to look at eunjung. She then see a red liquid on the paper eunjung hold. “yah ham eunjung. Look at me.” Eunjung look up. her nose is bleeding. Soyeon reach the tissue near her and cover her nose to make the blood stop flowing. “what happen unnie?” “don’t look down.” But its too late. Eunjung already look at the paper. Upon seeing it, she collpase.

“girls help me. Eunjung collapse here.” “mwo?” they run towards them. “what happen soyeon?” “her nose is bleeding. It drop on the paper she hold. I’m too late to warn her not to look down. You know right, she weak upon seeing blood. And she is burning.” Eunjung~ah, ierona.” They carried her to the couch. Still try to wake her up. but still no respond. “eunjung~ah, don’t make us scared like this. Eunjung ierona.”

“yah, inform jiyeon about this. Palli.” Hyomin call jiyeon. But she doesn’t pick up. hyomin run out from the room. She run towards jiyeon class but she’s not there. “guys did you see jiyeon somewhere?” “aniyo.” She search for her everywhere till she find jiyeon at the rooftop. “yah, park ji. Why didn’t you pick up your phone?” jiyeon look at her, weird. “wae? I left my phone in the car. Too lazy to take it.” hyomin breath heavily. “your sister...” “what? What happen to her?” before hyomin can continue, jiyeon already left. Hyomin sit on the ground, tired. “ah, go manage your sister. I can’t walk anymore. aigoo, its been a long time since i running around like crazy person like this.

Jiyeon slam the door. She run towards eunjung. “unnie, ierona? What happen unnie?” she look at soyeon. “she accidently looking at blood and she’s burning.” “unnie can you help me? Bring her to my car. I’ll bring her to the hospital right away.” “how are we going to lift her?” jiyeon run out from the room. She approach a group of boys near the room. “annyeong. Guys, can one of you help me?” “what is it?” a boys come forward. “follow me.” She bring her to enter the room. Nobody enter the room except them but now, she is desperately to bring outsider to enter the room.

“can you help me to bring her to my car?” his eyes widen upon seeing pale eunjung laying on the couch unconcious. “what happen to her?” he ask. “she is just too tired. can you please help me? And please walk as fast as you can. I don’t want others to see her like this.” He nod. “thank you.” He lift eunjung bridal style towards jiyeon car. Before she enter the car, she look at him.

“please ask the unnie to take care of those that take picture just now.” “ok jiyeon~ssi.”

-----

its already been a day but eunjung still unconcious. The doctor say she is too tired, and lack of energy since she didn’t et properly for the past week. Jiyeon sit beside her. She holding her hand. It is still warm since the fever still not going down. “ierona unnie. Omma so worried now. I am also worried. Ierona unnie.”  Jiyon say while kissing eunjung hand. “this  is why i don’t want you to work too hard. Tell me if you need help. I will help you, not carry the burden on your shoulder alone.”

Jiyeon tears drop. “you are my unnie. Let me help you. Seeing you like this, na shiro. Ierona unnie.” She fall asleep while eunjung hand still link towards her hand.

“appa.. appa.. appa..” eunjung mumbling in her sleep. She than sobbing after calling her father few times. Jiyeon wake up and look at her. “unnie, eunjung unnie. Ierona. Unnie.” She try to wake up eunjung. “appa.. appa.. ANDWAE...” eunjung breath heavily like she having a worst nightmare. Jiyeon wipe her sweat. Eunjung start to cry. Jiyeon never see eunjung cry and eunjung never cry in front of her. ‘in her cold expression, still have so many things hiding inside.’ Jiyeon thought. “uljima unnie. Uljima.” Jiyeon try to hug her. for the first time eunjung wrap her arm around jiyeon waist and  cry on her shoulder till she fall asleep again.