music in me#81

music in me

~here my last update for now. since my midsem break already over, it will take some time for me to update later. i'm busy with my 1st final project this time. so i hope for some comment and sorry for my bad grammar and maybe boring chapter.~

The meeting room already full with the workers. It is such a chaos when everybody try to talk between each other. Not long after that, the person that they wait enter the room. “good morning. Sorry i’m late.” “morning sajangnim.” Jiyeon walk to her seat, looking at them smiling. “i’m sorry for being late today. I don’t know why but unnie drive like a turtle today.” They laugh. “but don’t tell her i say this ok. So, lets get it started.” the meeting start untill 1 hour later. “i think thats all for our meeting today. Mr. Shin, send me the report by tomorrow. The full report. Mr. Ahn please make a confirmation about the program and give me the confirmation letter later. And lastly, miss Im, please send me the financial report for last month and month before that. Is it clear?” jiyeon ask looking at them.

“ne sajangnim.” “oh, i want it by tomorrow except for mr. Ahn. Send me the confirmation before Friday this week. After that, i will not sign for it.” “ne sajangnim.” “so, thats it. thank you for your cooperation. Meeting dismiss.” Jiyeon take a sip of her water. “ah finally, the meeting done.” jiyeon say stretch her back. “unnie, did i have any other appointment today?” “yes you have. An appointment with mr. Alvin.” “again? ah it is so hard to deal with that guy. Erghh.” Jiyeon her hair. “any other schedule?” “so far no. Did you want to make any other appointment?” “oh yeah, make a lunch appointment with eunjung unnie please.” “ok sajangnim.”

Jiyeon shook her head. “its jiyeon unnie, jiyeon.” “but we are in the office.” “ara, i’m ok if we are in the middle of meeting to call me that. Outside, everybody need to call me by my name. Just add miss in front will do if you really want to be formal. But i hate it when people call me sajangnim.” Jiyeon look straight to her eyes. “arasso miss.” “ka ja unnie.” they leave the room. Inside her room, jiyeon immerse with all her work. A bunch of fie coming in almost every one hour for her. “ah, why so many work today.” She sigh. Her intercom than beep a few time. “ne?” “the lunch appointment is at 2 o’clock since miss ham has other appointment before that.” Jiyeon smile widely. “arasso. Thank you.”

Meanwhile at eunjung office, everybody busy with their work. Eunjung herself busy with her work   since they are currently get a new project. “secretary park, bring in the file for the upcoming project.” “ne sajangnim.” Secretary park enter the room after knocking. “here is the file that you request.” “oh, thank you unnie. by the way, make a call for a short meeting today. Before my appointment with mr. jeon.” She nod. “how about 11.30 am?” eunjung look at her wristwatch. “nice unnie. make sure everyone attend it. i have an important announcement i want to make.” “arasso.”secretary park leave the room and eunjung continue her work.

Nega neo nollireo ganda

Ijen neoreul yak ollireo ganda

Eunjung look at her phone. “yeobuseyo?” “what are you doing? Busy?” she smile upon she hear the voice. “ne, a little. waeyo?” “just asking.” “what are you doing? You don’t have any work to do?” “woah, what kind of question is that. Na bogoshipta. Thats why i call. If that so, i hang up.” eunjung smile. “aniya, aniya oppa. Just kidding though.” “eunjungie didn’t miss me?” “mwoya? Why should i miss you? I miss baby right now, honestly.” She enjoying herself teasing the person on the other line. “aigoo, what a loser. Lose to a little girl. Aigoo lee jangwoo, you need to learn more about woman.” He sigh.

Eunjung laugh hard upon she heard he said that. “oppa you sound lika an old man that just now fight with his wife.” She laugh hard. “yeah, yeah ham eunjung~ssi.” “oppa, where are you now? Office?” “ne, where else. Wae? miss me? Want me to fly back now?” “mwoya. This pabo oppa.” “ne ne, this oppa only become pabo because of the one and only ham eunjung.” eunjung lean back. “why so cheesy? How many girls you flirt with using that word ha?” “tcck, heartless ham eunjung.” “better than my lee q-ri unnie.” jangwoo laugh. “i tell her you said that when i meet her later.” “oh gosh, this oppa.”

They talking until eunjung excuse herself. “oppa, i have a meeting in one hour and i have work to do now. I talk to you again later ok.” “already? Arasso princess. Talk to you later. I miss you.” “ne ne oppa. Annyeong.” “you didn’t say it?” “what?” eunjung ask him back. “that you miss me?” “in your dream oppa. I hang up.” she ready to hang up when jangwoo call her again. “princess wait.” “what now?” “saranghae.” And the line being cut. Eunjung look at her phone. “silly jangwoo oppa. Nado saranghae.” She say while looking at it.

It is different from soyeon condition at her house. She is sleeping with blanket covering her. she seem didn’t bother to wake up at all. “soyeon~ah, its already late? Are not you are going to work?” her mother knock from outside. No respond from her. “soyeon~ah? Still sleeping? Its already 10 soyeon~ah.” A weird feeling start to take place since she is not someone that is sleep off like eunjung. “oh, why didn’t she respond? Soyeon~ah?” she open the door. she still on her bed. “she still didn’t wake up.” her mother approach her. “soyeon~ah, ierona. Park soyeon.” She didn’t even bother to wake up. her mother sigh. She then grab away the blanket just to see she is shivering and sweating so much.

“soyeon~ah, baby neo gwaenchanha?” she reach her forehead. “omo, you are burning. Soyeon~ah, ierona.” Slowly she open her eyes. Her vision is blur, and her head is spinning. “omma, wae?” “you have high fever.come on lets go to the hospital.” She pull her to sit, only to make her fall back. “i’m so dizzy omma. Let me sleep more.” She close her eyes. Her mother again pull her to sit before sit behind her to support soyeon weak body. “come on baby, we go to the hospital now.” “shiro, just let me sleep more. I will be ok soon.” “no, you need and you must.” She lay her back on her bed and leave the room.

“yeobo, yeobo.” “wae?” “uri soyeonie have high fever.” “mwo?” her father then make his way to her bedroom. “jagiya, ierona. Lets go to the hospital.” “shiro appa. Just let me sleep please.” She say almost crying. Tears flow from the edge of her eyes. “arasso arasso. Uljima jagiya.” He say wipe her tears. “yeobo, go take wet towel. I’m going to call our doctor.” “ne oppa.” Her mother leave the room. “hello, young gyu. Can you come to my house? My soyeon is sick.” He sit beside her her hair. “arasso, thank you.” Soyeon mother enter the room with the wet towel and start to wipe her expose body with it. “aigoo uri jagiya, why suddenly sick.” Soyeon turn to face her mother. “omma, i’m cold.” Her father go to take a sweater for her. “wear this sweety.”

After helping her wearing the sweater, she lean her body to her mother while hug her to make herself warm. “yeobo, call the office to cancel all her appointment.” Then her phone ring.

~baek gu~

“jagi, you have a call. Its eunjung.” her mother is getting ready to answer the call when soyeon held her hand, shooked her head. “no omma. Don’t answer it. and don’t tell them. they might getting worried.” “but..” “please omma. I have no strength to talk much, please omma.” Her mother nod. “get some sleep ok.tell me if you need anything.”

“when will young gyu come?” “he is on the way.” She nod. “aigoo, she is ok last night. Why suddenly have fever this morning.” “didn’t we need to tell the other?” her mother shook her head. “she don’t want us to tell them. afraid that they might be worried.” “arasso, i will be downstairs ok. Call me if you need anything.”

In the other hand. Eunjung try to call her back. “oh, why did she didn’t pick up the call? Maybe she is in the meeting room.” She put away her pphone and continue her work. But then her intercom beeping. “ne?” “miss boram is here with miss hyomin and miss areum.” “let them in. And please bring coffee for them.” “princess?” eunjung look up and smile. “come in unnie.” “busy?” “a little. where are you from?” she ask them. “we’re have an appointment near here. i call them to go for a drink, yet they already around. So yeah, here we are to ask if you want to go with.”

“mian unnie, i have a meeting in half an hour, an appointment after that.” Boram nod. “you look very busy unnie.” “we get a new tender for new project, so thats it.” hyomin nod. She take out her phone and call somebody. “nugu?” “soyeon unnie.” “she didn’t pick up the call, i call her just now.” She then nod. “but unnie, i call her office this morning. They say soyeon unnie didn’t come to the office yet.” Eunjung change her attention from the file to areum. “chinjja?” she nod. “maybe she have an appointment outside.” “so, we’ll get going first princess. See you later.”

-----

“ok, thank you for coming everyone. You all must be alert that we just now get a new project. And it worth for about 50 million.” They nod. “so for today, i’m going to point out the person that is responsible in this project.” The meeting continue as eunjung pointing to the person that will manage the project. “as for the account, learning from the past. The person that going to manage the account is me.” The person in the room startled. “to avoid from whatever happen before happen again, i’m going to incharge in the account management. Fully.”

“but sajangnim, isn’t it hard for you to manage those since you are the one that need to monitor everything.” A man voice out. “it is hard but put unnie, oppa, uncle and aunty lifeposition at risk is more hard for me to face it. i don’t want anybody to lose work just because of my carelessness on managing the account. I don’t want any of you to be jobless so, doing this kind of thing not that hard.” Eunjung say smiling. “so are we clear? We settle about it right?” “ne sajangnim.” “so, we end our meeting here since i have another appointment after this.”

“sajangnim, kamsahabnida.” A woman stand and bow to her. eunjung look at her and raise her eyebrow. “thank you for thinking about us. Thank you so much.” “anieyo, its ok. You all help me on my work and company and i help you on whatever i can.” But then, all of the standd up and bow to her. “kamsahabnida sajangnim.” Eunjung smile. “ne, thank you for helping too. so lets get back to work and everyone, fighting!” “fighting.” They all left the room. Eunjung look at secretary park. She ruffle eunjung hair. “such a good girl.” She say. Eunjung approach her and hug her tight. “thanks to you too unnie. i love you.” “nado.”