music in me#8

music in me

sorry if you are getting annoyed reading 2 update in a day bu i have a problem of idea overflow today. probably tomorrow too. hmm, sorry if the storyline kind of boring.. hehe.. see ya..

Its been 3 days since jiyeon didn’t come to school. Eunjung also become more mute than before. She doesn’t even care with people around her. once she enter the room, she sit at the piano and play some music randomly or she will pluck in her guitar at the corner of the room. When they ask her something, she will just shook or not,  and if she doesn’t want to be disturb, she will just ignore them. It is worse when they ask about jiyeon, eunjung will shot a death glare to them before slam the door.

“yah, what happen?” “jiyeon didn’t come to school, didn’t pick up the phone too. Eunjung mood is like she have a very big problem. Like a crazy waterspout. Did her company have problem areumie?” areum shook her head. “anieyo, appa say her company is completely at the best state now. The most stable one.” “so why did she behave like that? Jiyeonnie too? Did she have problem? Are they fight?” all of them just shook their head.

Meanwhile, at home jiyeon just lock herself in her room. Her father word keep going on pop up in her mind. She cry again and again and again when she remember about it. the fact about what happen that make eunjung hate her so much.

Flashback

“appa....” jiyeon slam the door. “jiyeon~ah.........”

“tell me everything. Every single thing that happen. Whay did unnie say ahjussi died because of you? What did you do? Tell me appa, TELL ME.” Jiyeon cry. “jiyeon~ah, appa can explain this. Just calm down first.” Her father try to approach her. “don’t come nearer. I said tell me now.” Her father sigh. “did you remember jin seong samchon? He want to take revenge to me because i’ve been married to your mother.” “wae did he want to do that?”

“because he likes your omma. But then your omma died in the accident when she come back from work. So he think i’m the one that kill your omma and want to take her wealth.” He stop before continue. “that day he follow me to the hotel own by ham ahjussi. I’ve been there to discuss about our collabration for the new project. Eunjung also there as she hang out at her father office. When we want to leave, he realise about it. as soon as he shot, ham ahjussi save me from that shot. He is the one that take the shot instead of me. Eunjung saw everything and her father died in her embrace.”

He look down. “wae you didn’t tell me about this appa? Wae you didn’t tell me earlier so i will not hurt unnie again with asking those stupid question again and again? wae appa?” “i don’t know that it will be till this kind of situation. I thought when time pass, she will forget about it and accept you as her sister.” “are you crazy appa? HOW CAN SOMEBODY FORGET WHEN HER OWN FATHER DIED IN FRONT OF HER BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE.” Jiyeon say leaving her father alone.

She bump with her mrs. Park outside the room. She look at her. “i’m sorry if i give a hard time to you and unnie to face a person like me. A daughter of a person that already grab away your famile happiness.” She say and running to her room.

End flashback

“jiyeon~ah.” Her mother enter the room. Jiyeon look at her. “omma bring food for you. You didn;t eat anything since yesterday. Come eat a little.” Jiyeon turn her body from her. “jiyeon~ah, just a little. Please.” she cover herself with the blanket. Her mother sigh. She hug her. “jiyeon~ah, omma mianhae if princess word hurt you. Omma mianhae if the fact hurt you. Thats why omma ask appa not to tell you everything hoping that time will heal everything. But omma wrong. Omma though after some time eunjungie can accept you as her sister but her heart is more hard than a rock.”

Jiyeon can hear her mother cry. “mianhae jiyeon~ah. Mianhae.” Jiyeon turn around and hug her mother tight. “mianhae omma. Mianhae for making you cry.”

Ting.... tong.... ting.. tong...

A maid open the door. Boram and the other is outside. “oh, miss. Come in.” “is jiyeon at home? Is she ok?” the maid didn’t answer her. then tea hee appear. “oh, miss soyeon, miss boram, miss q-ri, miss areum, miss hyomin. All of you here.” “ne ahjumma. Where is jiyeon? Is she ok? She didn;t come to school for 3 days already.” “i also don;t know since we are prohibit to enter her room and eunjung room. She didn’t come out from her room since 3 days ago.” Their eyes widen. “ah chinjja? What happen actually ahjumma?” “they going through a big fight this time.” “who? Eunjungie?” “princess, miss jiyeon and mr. Park.”

They look at each other. “did she know about it already?” “princess totally explode that day. She never raise up her voice like that. But on that day, she totally become different person.” soyeon sigh. “i know something like this will happen. Where are they now?” “miss jiyeon in her room, eunjungie didn’t come back home anymore.” “mwo? still didn’t come back home?” boram ask her. tea hee shook her head. Q-ri try to call her. after several time trying, she shook her head means eunjung didn’t pick up the call.

“soyeonnie, i think i know where is she if she didn;t here till now. I have some spot that she like to go when something up. so you all go check jiyeonnie. I’ll go and find her.” as boram want to walk away. “let me go with you.” Areum say. “aniyo, i can handle eunjung alone. Jiyeonnie need more support from all of you, she is the one that get shock the most. Besides eunjungie will ask us to leave her alone if all of us go there together. Don’t worry, i’ll bring her back.”

“call us if anything happen.” Boram nod and leave.

-----

Jiyeon standing at the balcony alone after her mother left. After a while, she heard a knocking sound. “jiyeon~ah.” Upon hearing the voice she run inside and hug them tight. She cry on soyeon shoulder. “what should i do unnie? She hate me more now. Ottohkae unnie?” she cry again and again  and again. “cry as much as you want. let out the burden in your heart flowing out with the tears. Just cry jiyeonnie.” “if i know the reason earlier, this will not happen.at least she not hating me more and more and more unnie.”

“jiyeon~ah, its ok. Everybody has a bad past. As for eunjung, her father death is the most painful as he died in front of her, in her embrace jiyeon~ah. So,the painful is twice. Try to understand ji. As the time past, everything will be ok again. believe me. We will help you. We will help you with everything we can. We promise you ji. For now, let her cool down first, give her some time.” But jiyeon didn’t answer her.

Meanwhile, boram is driving like crazy to eunjung favourite place she will go if she is in unstable state. At the circuit, the workers say that eunjung already been there but leave 6 hours ago after finishing almost 15 lap. She then go to the teakwondo center as the coach say eunjung just now leave. “she look very tired, her face look very pale. I don’t whether she really ok or not.

She then call the office to ask whether she is there or not. She’s not there too. Since eunjung is not the person that like alcohol and clubbing, so she will not be there. the last place that eunjung spend time the most when she angry or upset is practice room. Loud music can be heard from outside. Eunjung seems dance hard at the same time shed tears. She sweat a lot. The music is a bit in fast beat but her move is a bit slow. Boram enter the room and look at her.

She stop dance. “i want to be alone.” “until when?” “i just don’t want to be disturd. Leave me alone. Can you hear me?” she say with the most slowest tone, looks like she is too tired. “eunjung~ah...” “I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE.” Boram startled upon hearing eunjung yell at her. “yah, until when you want to be like this? Seems like i don’t who are you now. Are you really ham eunjung that i know before? Ham eunjung that always cheerful, bubbly and sweet. Smile a lot, joking around, the playful ham eunjung, the naughty ham eunjung. What happen to you? I don’t know any person named ham eunjung like you.” Eunjung just stare at her. boram clentch her fist waiting for maybe a punch while she keep moving forwards and talking.

“us, the t-ara member also don’t know you. We miss the old you. We miss the old ham eunjung. Eunjung~ah, don’t punish a person because of other people fault. She also hurt when she hear the fact what happen. She also upset with what her uncle do that lead to the death of your father. She loves you eunjung like we loves you. Even she love you more. Wake up eunjung, let what already happen become the past, in front of you is the future. No point try to be strong but inside you are crying. just cry if you want. just cry if you are upset, cry if you are angry. Don’t hold it.”

Eunjung look down. Her tears flowing hard. She kneel down on the floor as she is now crying hard like a baby. Boram approach and hug her. she cry in her embrace.

“i do already accept her little by little unnie but she keep bring back that memory as she always ask why, why, why. i try to forget about it and when i do, she bring that memory back. How can i suppose to live like  that? Its killing me unnie.” “it is because she don’t know the truth baby. Now, she already know the truth. She feel bad too from what happen. Try to accept her again litle by little eunjung. Open your heart, open your eyes. Look at her bright side, put away the things happen before. It not her fault, you can blame her father or her uncle but not her. she don’t know anything. Trust me she love you so much. Be the old eunjung back, we miss you. Show jiyeon the real you, not this eunjung that hide under a mask that she create just for that park jiyeon.”

Boram wipe her tears. “eunjung~ah, unnie will help. We will help you. If you want to be this eunjung forever its ok. But we know that you are still the old eunjung inside. We will help you to forget about what happen before. Take your time to open your heart to accept jiyeon. We will help you for that too. But you should help yourself too. Arasso?” “can i do that unnie?” boram nod. “even if you can’t, we are always right by your side to help you.” “gomawo unnie.” Eunjung cry again on boram shoulder. “we love you princess. Jiyeon also loves you.”