music in me#76

music in me

“unnie wait, i can explain. Unnie.” Hyomin call q-ri as loud as she can. Luckily there is not many people in the cafe. Q-ri look at her. “there is nothing to be explain. I trust you as my dongsaeng to help me to forget this guy but you meet him secretly behind my back. Luckily today, i caught you red-handed park hyomin. I don’t know how long i will be fool by you and the others if i didn’t see it today.” Q-ri say and walk away. “q-ri unnie, stop. Let me explain first.” Q-ri ignore her and walk away.

 Eunjung jaw drop at the entrance. As q-ri pass by her, she grab her hand. “unnie, stop. Let she explain. Let us explain.” “there is nothing to be explain. I trust you by tell you about him to help me to forget him, and with the hope that i can rely on you the most when i feel hurt and all  but what i get is i caught my own dongsaeng meet up secretly with the guy that i love so much behind my back. Did you think i can accept it? obviously no ham eunjung.”Hyomin sedimented on the chair near her when she heard q-ri answer to eunjung. she know q-ri really mad this time since she already start to call them by their full name.

Her tears rol down from her eyes. Q-ri snap her hand from eunjung and leave the cafe. “unnie, please listen first.” She grab q-ri hand again. “don’t touch me. Leave me alone.” She say push eunjung hard until she fell down. “arghhh.” Eunjung yell in pain as her elbow already bleed with scratch on her other palm. Its bleeding a bit too. “ah, when did she become so strong? Erghh, appo.” Eunjung walk inside the cafe. She approach hyomin that is now crying while tae jun beside her try to persuade her. “hyomin~ah.” Eunjung kneel in front of her. “uljima. It is all misunderstanding. We will clear it no matter what happen. Uljima.” Eunjung voice out while patting her head.

Hyomin hug eunjung tight. “unnie, i’m scared she will hate me unnie. i’m really scared unnie.” “hyomin~ah i will make it clear ok. You are not guilty, so no worries. Uljima, shh.” Eunjung rub her back. Eunjung wipe hyomin tears. “omo, you are injured.” Tae jun say while looking at eunjung elbow. “oh, its ok. Its nothing.” She say while looking at it. hyomin look up when she hear it. “you injured? Where?” she ask. “aniya, it is just a little. nothing to be worried.” “let me see.” She take eunjung hand. “ah, not there.” “mianhae unnie, because of me this happen.” “aniya, its not your fault dear. Is your cheek ok? Is it hurt so much?” hyomin shook her head. “i’m ok unnie. tae jun~ssi can you help me to ask if there is first aid kit here.” “ne.” “thank you.”

After treating eunjung wound, they sit together to continue what had just hanging before. They need to do something to clear the misunderstanding and they need to do something about q-ri and tae jun. “for what i lie. I love her, i don’t need her money, i just need her by my side. Do you know how  much i’m suffering when i need to break up with her, not because that is what i want but it is because the threat. Do you know how afraid i am when thinking what if something happe to her when i’m not by her side? Did you know that?” tae jun say looking stright to both hyomin and eunjung.

“we’re sorry if you think that we try to separate you and her again but what we do is for her own good. You should know that how much people trying to approach us but with wrong attention. That why we do this. It is hard for us to believe on people around us even our friend.” Eunjung calmly say. “i know. But honestly i don’t even know she is the heir of LEE GROUP company until the day her uncle come to meet me and threat me. I remember clearly what happen that day. He even say that he will harm her dongsaeng too if i didn’t leave her or i try to tell her about that. Even i don’t know who is her dongsaeng that time since i never meet them and only listen to her story about them, but i know they are precious to her. how she say she was very sad looking at one of her dongsaeng that suffering from trauma due to her father death, little sister that being hate by her own step sister, one of them having problem with her father and all.” He stop and sigh.

“and for the first 2 story you tell us just now is me.” Eunjung say slowly. “i’m sorry. I don’t know it is you.” “no its ok, it is long time ago.” “thats why i did what he want. I suffer more when i need to close my bakery. I try hard to climb up again.” “you lose everything?” hyomin ask. He nod. “he offer me money, but i love q-ri and my love to her can’t be buy by money. I didn’t take it and i climb up again with the money from my saving since i open the bakery.” “mianhae oppa, we misunderstanding you.” “aniya, its ok. I understand.” He smile. “we will try tp persuade her. but firstly, we need to clear this thing with her. she misunderstanding that we’re dating. So i will clear that first before we will find a way to help you oppa.” Hyomin voice out with smile.

“thank you hyomin~ssi, eunjung~ssi.” “it hyomin and eunjung. no need to be formal oppa.”

Meanwhile q-ri walk as fast as she can towards her car. Her tears flow hard. She enter her car and start to cry hard. “why did you do this to me hyomin~ah? Wae? wae?” she mumble alone. She take her phone sending text to her secretary asking her to cancel the appointment today.

Flashback

“sajangnim, you have an appointment with mr. Sungmin at yyy cafe tonight.” “what is the thing that he want to discuss about?” she ask with her attention still on her laptop. “it is about our project with them.” q-ri nod. “arasso.” After she finished her work, she head out from her room straight to the cafe she being told the appointment are. Once she arrive, she startled upon she saw a figure that she miss the most, that she really love sit inside. But he is with a woman. “wait woman? Why did i feel like i know who is she.” She slowly approaching them. once she come closer, she know clearly who is the woman. “hyomin?” thats the only word come from . She walk closer.

CLAP..CLAP..CLAP..

“q-ri unnie?” she stand up. ‘SLAP’ hyomin hold her cheek. “unnie.”

End flashback

q-ri look at her hand. “what did i do? Why did i slap her? it must be hurt.” she mumble alone. “jungie? Did she injured anywhere? Gosh, why am i act like this.” She cry. “lee ji hyun, what happen to you? Why did you need to do that to your dongsaeng just because of a man? Are you crazy?” she start her car and drive off as fast as she can. “stupid ji hyun. Stupid.”

-----

Hyomin sit on eunjung bed. Jiyeon enter the room with wide smile. “unnie, you’re home? Oh, hyomin unnie, you are here too?” hyomin nod. “omo, what happen to your cheek?” jiyeon ask holding her face. Eunjung that didn’t know about jiyeon existance come out from the washroom. “hyomin~ah don’t tell jiyeon about the wound i get ok. She whe will nag like... omo..” eunjung shock upon she see jiyeon is there staring at her. she try to run away by enter the washroom again. “what wound unnie?” jiyeon serious tone come out. “what wound? Did she fight unnie?” she ask again looking at hyomin. “eunjung unnie stop right there. I’m asking you what wound?” eunjung that is on her way to the washroom froze.

Jiyeon seroius voice is the most scary thing to her. once her dino mode on, there is nothing can be done. she need to face her wrath. “what wound eunjung unnie? tell me or i make you so i can see where did you get injured. And who did that to you? I give you 10 second to answer me.” She folded her arm. “1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...” “i injured my elbow and my palm.” “what happen?” “i fell down when i walk on the side road. There is banana peel there.” “liar. Hyomin unnie?” hyomin that looking at the ground look up. “n..ne??” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “q..q..q-ri unnie did that.this one too.” she say holding her cheek. “what the hell. Why did she do that? Why did you guys fighting? Eunjung unnie, come here. let me see it.”

Eunjung obidiently approaching her. she show jiyeon the wound she get. “its because of tae jun.” “mwo? What the.. what actually happen?” “remember our plan to meet him today? We don’t know what she do there and she saw hyomin with him. So she misunderstand that hyomin dating him. She slap her and upon she want to leave, i grab her try to make her stop but she push me hard.” Jiyeon rub her face. “how come. What did she do there? Did the unnie know?” hyomin shook her head. “i’ll tell them. both of you, get some rest. I’ll be back to treat unnie wound later.” She say leave the room to call soyeon.

Eunjung enter the room with her hand wrap up with bandage. “no, no. Not that one, just drive off my ferrari but not my audi.” “ah, wae? i want to drive that car too?” “andwae. I give you anything but not my baby and my prince.” She say while walking to the couch. “ah unnie, please.” She say begging. Eunjung ready to answer her when she see somebody already inside the room. Eunjung become silence. “unnie wae?” jiyeon ask while looking at the direction that eunjung lock her eyes. Its q-ri sitting at her table, doing her work.

“i leave first baby. See you later during lunch. Oh yeah, hyuna and rae yeon will join us too.” “arasso unnie.” she kiss jiyeon forehead and leave the room. Before she can leave, jiyeon call her. “unnie.” “ne?” “be carefuk with your hand ok. I love you.” “love you too baby.” Eunjung say while nod. Soyeon, boram, areum and hyomin arrive 5 minutes later. “hyomin~ah, are you ok?” boram ask her. “ne unnie. no worries. Nothing serious.” She say smiling. Soyeon sit on the couch. “q-ri unnie, are you ok?” hyomin ask her. q-ri stop her work. She grab her bag and leave the room. “she sure so angry with me. She didn’t even want to har my voice.” Hyomin say slowly. “we will make it clear later ok. So what is it actually happen there?”

“i don’t know. All i know is she slap me as soon as i stand up from my chair.” Soyeon sigh. “what about tae jun?” “its not his fault. Her uncle is the one that threat him. Also, he include us in his threat.” “chinjja?” boram say shock. Hyomin just nod. “what should we do now?” “where is eunjung?” “she leave already.” Jiyeon say. “but class will start in 20 minutes. Too early for her to be in the class.” “molla.”

Meanwhile eunjung at the rooftop, startle when she heard the door crack open. “why are you here?”