music in me#39

music in me

Jiyeon sit on her bed after taking a long shower. It is a long day for her and the unnie since their exam is around  the corner, the showcase, class and also the office work. Eunjung have to skip her class after their break time because of some problem occur at the office. Areum and hyomin didn’t come to school at all since the have a business trip abroad. While boram,q-ri and soyeon lost under a bunch of file that being send to them. jiyeon herself arrive late at school since she have meeting early in the morning and going to school with a file with her.

“ah, so tired.” She mumble massaging her neck. She look at her table. Still there is some file on it that she need to check. “i’m so tired yet the work still didn’t settle. Luckily tomorrow is weekend, i can just ask them to come and take the file here.” Her eyes paste on the clock at the wall. She take her phone to see if there is call or message. “its already 1 a.m. is unnie already home or not?” she walk out from her room to eunjung room.

Knock..knock..knock..

No respond from inside. Jiyeon open the door. “unnie still not here. Its already late.” She dial eunjung number. Jiyeon call her a few time but sg=he didn’t pick up. “where did she go? Is she still at the office?” jiyeon sit at the garden while waiting for eunjung to come back. 30 minutes later, a car roaring enter the mansion. Eunjung come out from the car with the heavy step. She look so tired. “unnie.” Jiyeon call her. “oh baby. Why are you there? Why did you still didn’t sleep?” eunjung ask while approaching her. She kiss jiyeon forehead before sit beside her.

“how can i sleep when you are still not home? It already late. You didn’t even pick up my phone call.” “mian baby. My phone is in silent mood since everything is a chaos at the office earlier.” Eunjung sigh. “wae? What happen unnie?” “our data on the new project is lost. It is such a chaos because we didn’t have any back up of it. luckily unnie already backup it on the company harddisc before. So we are just now be able to recover everything.” Jiyeon move closer to her. She put eunjung head on her shoulder.

“did you take your dinner already?” she ask. “i didn’t even take my lunch.”eunjung say closing her eyes. “unnie go refresh yourself. I’ll cook something for you to eat.” “aniya, its ok. I just want to sleep now.” “are you sure?” eunjung nod. “ok, ka ja. You need to rest.” Jiyeon grab eunjung hand drag her inside.

-----

Knock..knock..knock..

“come in.” “eunjungie here.” Tae hee put a cup of hot chocolate on her table. “are you ok? You look tired.” “ne, i’m ok. Just a bit tired. Well you know, problem rise here and there. And yeah, i need to run here and there too to settle everything.” Tae hee eunjung hair. “don’t force yourself too much. You need to take care of yourself too ok.” She say kiss eunjung forehead. Eunjung smile.

“did jiyeon is in her room?” “no, she leave early. She say she has something to do outside for a while. Will be back probably before noon.” “where did she go?” “ molla. I ask her but she say she need to meet someone.” “nugu?” she shook her head before leave the room. Eunjung try to call jiyeon but she can’t be reach. “where did she go actually? She rarely can’t be reach when she is outside alone.” Eunjung called boram.

“unnie.” “oh princess. Wae?” “eodi?” “i’m at the office. Just now finish an urgent meeting.” “busy?” she ask. “aniya. Wae?” “did jiyeon contact you unnie? I can’t reach her.” “no, she didn’t. Why? Where did she go?” “molla. I thought she go to meet you or maybe the others. But i guess not maybe.” “i don’t if she is with the other or not but i don’t think so since soyeon, areum,and hyomin is abroad now. And q-ri just now text me to ask for lunch together.” “arasso. Annyeong unnie.” “ne.”

Meanwhile jiyeon at a cafe is waiting for somebody. A man come. “jiyeon~ssi.” “oh, have a sit mr. Kim.” After they order some food, jiyeon look at him. “so, how? Is there any information about the girl?” he nod. “she is in class 3B-11, majoring in musical. She is 24 years old and come from a middle class family. Here is all the detail about her.” He handed an envelope to jiyeon. “anything suspecious about her?” she ask. “so far no. She is a nerd that people like to toying around. She even being beat by them.”

“thank you mr. Kim. It is good get to work with you. Here is your money.” “thank you jiyeon~ssi. “ he leave after receiving the money. Jiyeon open the envelope. All the detail about her is inside it. “she is not bad though. Just some make over will do.” She mumble alone while looking at the picture. Jiyeon take a look through the information giving to her. “i need to look how serious the situation first. Park jiyeon you can do it. fighting !” she leave the cafe after a while. She take her phone where there is some misscall from eunjung. “eunnjung unnie call me. Omo, she must be angry because i didn’t pick up her call.”

Jiyeon dial eunjung number. After a while, eunjung voice can be heard from the other line. “yeobuseyo.” “park ji, where are you going? Why are you didn’t pick up my call?” eunjung ask her. “mian unnie. I have an important appointment to attend. And i forget to change my phone mode. Mianhae.” Eunjung sigh. “you know how much i worried about you.” “ara, don’t worry.i’m ok. I’m on my way back now. See you soon unnie.” Eunjung remain silent. “unnie, still there?” “hmm, drive carefully baby.”

Eunjung is in her room doing some work. Book and file is all over the place on her table. “ah, i still didn’t start editing the song that we record the other day. Aisy, how can i forget about it.” eunjung take her ‘pink prince’ and start editing till she heard knocking sound from outside. She put away her laptop and take her book closer. “come in.” “unnie.” “oh baby. You are home.” “ne, are you busy? I’m sorry i didn’t tell you about my me leaving this morning. Mian unnie.” “its ok baby.”

 Jiyeon hug eunjung shoulder. “i miss you unnie. I rarely saw you at home nowadays.” “i’m sorry baby. We are ongoing an important project. I don’t want the previous problem occur again so thats why i take a close look to it. i’m sorry ok, i miss you too dear.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon cheek. “you need to take care of yourself too. Don’t force yourself if you can’t. You have the workers to do it for you unnie. I don’t want you to get sick later.” “arasso baby. Now you sound like aunt tae hee.” Eunjung say laughing. “UNNIE. I miss you so much.”

“want to go out with me?” “are not you are busy?” she ask. “i can do it later. Ka ja.” “ke re.”

-----

Its been a week since jiyeon start her investigation on the case. She even disguise herself to another person to go and take a close look an how serious it is. Jiyeon disguise herself just like a nerd. She is ask to do their homework,her lunch being steal away from her and even being beat.  She got scratch on some part of her body. Luckily, nobody realise about her disguise. Nobody know that it is park jiyeon, the maknae and the goddess from t-ara.

Eunjung wait for jiyeon in the room to go back together after school. Not long after that, jiyeon eneter the room. She look very tired. “dino.” “ah, kamjjag~ya. Unnie.” “where are you come from? Why did you look so tired?” she ask. “i am a little bit tired. School work, office work, dance practice and all.” “are you sure? You didn’t hide anything from me right?” “aniya, why should i unnie.” “arasso, come on lets go back home. I need to go to the office after i send you back.” “ne.”

Eunjung come back from work early that night since there is nothing much to do at the office. “i’m home.” “you are home princess? Dinner?” tae hee ask her. “i will go refresh myself first ahjumma. Jiyeonnie~neun?” “she is upstairs. Just now coming back from the gym.” “oh ke re. Arasso. I’m going up first ahjumma.” “ne. Come down with jiyeon for dinner later ok princess.” “ok.”

Eunjung knock jiyeon room. No respond from inside. Upon she open the door, she can hear a water sound from the bathroom. “so she is bathing now. Well lets give some surprise then.” Eunjung enter the room and sit at the edge of jiyeon bed. She smile looking at their picture on a cabinet beside jiyeon bed.  Just then eunjung saw something on jiyeon table. “oh, what is that?” eunjung approach the table where the letter and the information about rae yeon laying on it.

She reach the letter and read through it. she take the information and read it curiously. On the other hand, jiyeon already finish bathing. She is in the middle of dress up when she suddenly thinking the possibility on eunjung find out about what she is currently doing. “what will happen if unnie know about it? will she get angry? Sulking maybe? Or will she hate me again like she hate me before?” she mumble alone. “ah, molla. As long as nobody know about it, i guess its ok maybe.”

Jiyeon going out from the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel. She froze when she see a figure that she know so well standing near her study table where she put everything. “unnie.” Eunjung turn looking at her. Her face is so unreadable. “when did you come? I didn;t hear anything from you?” “why? So you can hide this from me?” eunjung say showing her ther document in her hand. “what is this park jiyeon?” “that.. that.. that...” “PARK JIYEON, I’M ASKING YOU WHAT IS THIS? ANSWER ME.” Jiyeon startled upon hearing eunjung voice. “un.. unnie.. i’m sorry. can you please don’t yell, I’m scared if you yell to me like that.” Jiyeon tears fall. She is shaking. “then tell me. What. Is. This.” Eunjung ask again. “it is.. it is..” “fine then.” Eunjung say leaving the room.