music in me#72

music in me

They take the evening flight the next day to korea. They leave eunjung apartment to go for shopping for the last time before going back.  Jiyeon keep cling on eunjung as she don’t want to let her hand even once. Eunjung drive her car to the airport as she already call her workers to take the car back. “oppa? Can you come to the airport now. Take my car back from the airport. Also, bring jiyeon driver to my apartment to take jiyeon car back.” She talking to her worker while driving. “arasso oppa, i’m on my way to the airport now. See you there.” Jiyeon look at her. “what time is our flight unnie?” “its 5 pm baby. Wae?” “aniya, just asking. We have 2 hours more before depart. Come on, lets grab something to eat first.” Eunjung smile. “i know you will ask for this. Arasso. What do you want to eat?”

“lets go for sushi unnie.” eunjung nod. They come to eat at one of the most famous sushi restaurant in japan. Jiyeon keep aeting without even bother to stop. “woah, so delicious.” “ara, thats why you still didn’t stop eating till now.” Eunjung smirk. “wae you didn’t eat unnie? its not good?” “aniya, i’m stop eating since 10 minutes ago you know. How come i already full and you still can eat more and more and more?” “it is because i’m hungry.” “deng. It is because you are a dino.” “YAH..” jiyeon look up and yell while still full with food. “don’t talk when your mouth full. You might choke pabo~ya.” She say knocking jiyeon head. “aisy, chinjja.” eunjung look at her wristwatch. “baby, i think you need to stop eating now. It almost time for our flight.”

“can we got some for take out?” eunjung eyes widen looking at her. “MWO? Still want more?” “can? Please unnie, please..” jiyeon kill eunjung with her aegyo. “arasso, arasso.”

10 minutes later, they are already on their way to the airport. Eunjung drive as fast as she can so they will not being leave by the plane. “yah unnie, slow down will you? The plane not going to leave us. If yes, i’m just gonna buy another ticket for us then.” “jiyeon say while holding the seatbelt tightly. “shiro. It such a waste if that happen. Just hold on tight. And i remind you, don’t vomit in here. i’ll kill you if you do that.” Jiyeon turn to face eunjung. “dare to kill me unnie just because i vomit in here? you car is more important than me?” eunjung chuckled upon hearing jiyeon word. “ani, i didn’t mean like that. It is just..” “whatever unnie.” she look outside.

“aigoo my dino sulking.” Eunjung say ruffle jiyeon hair. “aisy, not my hair unnie.” jiyeon say while fixing her messy hair. “still sulking?” jiyeon didn’t answer her. “still sulking?” she ask while continuously ruffling jiyeon hair. “still sulking baby?” jiyeon glare at eunjung annoyingly since eunjung make her hair messy and messy. “still sulking?” “yah unnie, stop it. aisy, chinjja.” “omo, my dino explode now. Come on, still sulking my baby?” eunjung smiling ruffling jiyeon hair while her other hand holding the steering wheel. “unnie i say stop it. look at the road will you? You are driving now and it is damn speedy enough to play around like this.” Jiyeon shoot a death glare to eunjung make her stop.

“arasso.” She turn her attention to the road again. looking at the moody eunjung make jiyeon feel guilty yelling at her. jiyeon sigh. “unnie.” “don’t talk to me. I’m driving.” Eunjung say coldly. “unnie.” jiyeon call eunjung with her aegyo. She eunjung fringe that fall on her face. “uri unnie, neomu yeppo when she is sulking. Neomu yeppo when she is sleeping. Neomu yeppo when she is angry. In other words, uri unnie neomu yeppuda. But unnie, sulking will make your wrinkle come faster than expected. Omo, uri yeppo unnie have wrinkle. Not good. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile.” Jiyeon say it cutely while making funny face in front of eunjung that make her burst into laughter.

“chinjja. you should see your face.” She laughing hard. “nah, now its better.” “its epic though. If and only if i’m not driving, i’m going to snap your expression back then and post it to my instagram you know.” Her laughing still remain. “do it then. Let see how much fanboy and my fangirl will like it. also how much my popularity will increae.” Jiyeon smirk. “tcch. So confident ha? In your dream.” Eunjung mock her.

They arrive at the airport. There are still 40 minutes left before their flight time. “come on, let sit here.” eunjung point to a chair prepare there. Her bodyguard stand behind her holding their luggage. “oppa, i can handle it by myself start from here. this is my car key, and this is jiyeon car key. Please ask him to take it from my apartment.” “arasso princess.” He bow to her. “oppa can leave now. I’m ok till this point. See you later oppa.” “are you sure you are ok?” “absolutely oppa. No worries ok.” He smile. “so, oppa leave first ok.” He bow to her and leave.

Eunjung sit beside jiyeon playing with her phone. Same goes to jiyeon. she immerse in her game while eunjung keep checking her email and SNS. She lock her phone when she done and change her attention to jiyeon try to disturb her. when she turn around, she saw a suspicious man walking pass by her. he keep looking at a woman that seem like didn’t aware on his presence. She take out her phone back.

The man stand closer to the woman with one of her hand dig in her handbag. She take out something from the bag that seem like a wallet to eunjung. he turn around and walk away. “baby you wait here ok.” “where do you want to go?” “just wait here for a while ok.” Jiyeon nod. Eunjung quickly catch up with that man. He stand at a corner taking out the money from the wallet hurriedly. Eunjung approach him and tap his shoulder.

Klikk.. klikk..klikk..

He step back. “what do you want?” eunjung smirk. ‘so he is korean.’ She thought.  “oh, nothing just can you return back what you take to the owner ahjussi?” eunjung say smiling. She lean on the wall, staring to him. “what do you mean by that? I didn’t take anything from anybody.” “oh ke re? How about this?” she show him the video. His jaw drop. “i’m sorry, i’m sorry. I promise it won’t happen again. i’m sorry, don’t send me to the jail. Please, please i’m sorry, i’m sorry. I need money for my kid medicine, household and their education. I’m sorry, please.” He say keep apologizing. “return it back to the owner then.” “but i don’t know who is she.” “follow me. Don’t try to run, or i’ll send this direct to the police.”

Eunjung walk to the customer service centre. “excuse me. Can you call out this person for me? Look like she drop her wallet.” The staff call the person as eunjung wish. “omo, thank you miss. Thank you. I don’t know what will happen to me if i lost this.” She say. “wait, are you PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO?” eunjung that is wearing her cap and shades didn’t expected that the woman will recognise her. she adjust her shades. “oh, oh yeah. its me.” “omo, you are such a nice girl. Thank you girl.” Eunjung bow to her. “oh, i need to go, thank you again young girl and nice to meet you.” Eunjung smile and again bow to her.

Eunjung turn to him. “so, what are you going to do now? Want me to send the video to the police?” “no, please no. Please.” “then will you do it again? you look young, how old are you?” “i am 38 years old.” Eunjung nod. “i can say that you are young enough to do this kind of job. You still strong, young, why don’t you find a job? A better job?” “nobody want pay me. They say i’m lack on this, on that.” “you must work to have experience. Aigoo.” “i do have but they fired me because of something i didn’t do. Thats why i’m doing that to keep survive.” Eunjung sigh.

“come on.” She ask him to follow her. eunjung approach jiyeon. “where did you go unnie? oh, who is he?” eunjung take her wallet. “here, this is my card. Go there and they will hired you based on you qualification. Make sure don’t spoil it.” he look at the card. “PRINCESS HAM corp.?” Eunjung open her shades and her cap. “annyeong haseyo, i’m ham eunjung. PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO.” His jaw drop. Eunjung look at jiyeon. “oh, i’m park jiyeon. her sister.” “you can go there, i will inform them about it. no worries they will find a job that is suit with your qualification.” She smile. “thank you miss, thank you. Thank you.” “its ok. I think its time for our flight already. So, we will leave first.” She bow to him.

“come on baby.” Eunjung reach jiyeon hand. “nuguya unnie?” “somebody that need work.” “so you just give it to him?” eunjung smile. “onee-chan know how to settle it. don’t worry.”

-----

Soyeon waiting for the siblings at the airport with boram. “the flight is here.” boram voice out point to the board. Few minutes later, jiyeon come out hand by hand with eunjung beside her. “unnie.” “oh, jiyeon~ah.” She hug her. “omo, i miss my bab so much.” Soyeon kiss jiyeon cheek. suddenly a fake cough can be heard. “opps, my princess jealous?” boram poke eunjung. “princess, how are you?” “fine unnie. how are you?” “good enough.” Eunjung take off her shades. “woah, at last i’m back.” Soyeon hug her and kiss eunjung cheek.

“come on. We’ll meet the others.” “already?” jiyeon ask. “wae? shiro? Ok then, i’ll send you back home.” Soyeon raise her eyebrow. “aniya, aniya. Where are they now, not here with you both?” “they have some work to be done but i guess they are done now. I already call them to meet at our hang out place.” “nice unnie. ka ja.” “by the way jungie, why are you wearing a cap?” “wae? i can’t?” “aniya, you rarely wear onee.” Eunjung smile. “so how the company there?” “so far so good, after we settle the problem regarding the investor. Ah, so tiring.” “so everything ok now?” “yap.”

They arrive at the private room. Soyeon enter first followed by the other. “annyeong.” Eunjung smile widely. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong princess.” She hug them one by one. “is everything alright?” “yap, absolutely alright.” Jiyeon voice out. “miss me unnie? areum~ah?” “why should we miss somebody that just go to japan to chase her unnie alone without telling us and skipping school?” hyomin say. “ah unnie. mianhae. I’m just worried.”

Without they realise eunjung already take off the cap. “damn.” Areum voicee out. they turn to look at her. “whats wrong with you?” areum point to eunjung.their jaw drop.  “ princess. What happen to your hair?” “so handsome.” Hyomin slowly say it but can be heard clearly. “hell. How did you do that.” “wae?” eunjung ask them. “if only you are a boy, i’m sure i will ask you to go out with me even if you don’t want.” They turn to the voice which is areum. They end up laughing at her statement. “yah, look at her face when she say that.” Hyomin say rolling on the floor.