music in me#24

music in me

“Nothing to worry, she is just too tired. beside i think she didn’t take a proper meal lately and she is lack of sleep.” Hyomin nod. “ok, doctor. Thank you.” Then, the door open. Q-ri, boram and areum enter the room. “oh, sajangnim.” The doctor say bow to areum. “how is she?” “nothing to worry, she will be ok soon.” Areum look at him and smile. “doctor kim, please kindly ask dr. Shin to meet me. I have some favor to ask to him.” He nod and leave the room.

“lack of sleep, didn’t eat properly and too tired.” they nod. “she will wake up soon.” “by the way, how eunjung unnie and soyeon unnie?” hyomin ask. Boram shook her head. “still inside. Don’t know for how long but i’m sure it will be pretty long in there. eunjung sure become worse this time.” Hyomin sigh. “i’ll go and wait there. hyominnie, borammie you take care of her. i’ll be here if i have news.” Q-ri walk away with areum.

“did you already call aunty?” hyomin nod. “she is on the way.” Boram look at her and smile. “aigoo, such an extreme day.” She say jiyeon hair. the door open, mdm. Park enter the room. “baby, baby.” “aunty, she is currently resting now. Nothing to worry, she will wake up soon.” Boram say. “how about eunjung and soyeon?” “we also don’t know. Just now q-ri say there are still inside. They will call us if there is any news.” Mdm. Park sit beside jiyeon. “it must be hard for you to face all this thing right baby? Rest well ok.” She say kiss jiyeon forehead.

Meanwhile, outside the emergency room soyeon parents and mr. Park is there. “how is she?” her mother ask. “we also don’t know. Its been long time since they are in.” Q-ri answer. “i’m sorry behalf my daughter. They give trouble to your daughter until she injured like that.” Soyeon father approach her. “nothing to be sorry. It is not something that we already know will happen. They are like our daughter too beside all of them are already too stubborn. Nothing can bar them from do something if they want to especially in this kind of situation.” Mr. Park smile. “they are like sibling after all. Even eunjung will do the same if soyeon get into problem eventhough it is just small problem. So, nothing to be sorry. We are like family already.” Her mother nod.

Suddenly, the ER room door open. A doctor come out. “doctor, how is their condition?” q-ri ask. “they are safe. Nothing to be worry. But it will take time for eunjung~ssi since she is badly injured and her body is too weak. Is she taking sleeping pill lately?” areum nod. “she also didn’t eat much. No, she didn’t eat at all since 2 days ago. and lack of sleep.” He nod. “so, thats is why she is too weak. We will take a close look on her condition.  Lets pray that she will be ok soon. For soyeon~ssi, she will wake up soon. So don’t worry, i’ll leave first then.” He bow.

Mr. Park sit on the chair with his head down. “don’t worry, she will be ok.” Soyeon father courage him. “i hope so. Jiyeon will go insane if looking at her sister in that condition. Ah, why did eunjung need to face all this difficulty in her life in that young age.” He sigh. “eunjung is strong girl. She can face it, believe me. I’ve know her since she was a kid.” Soyeon mother rub his back. “thank you. Thank you so much.”

Areum is discussing with one of the nurse. “i want them to be put in the VVIP room. Both in one room so we can monitor them closely together. And please make sure that this thing didn’t spread out outside. What you see, what you do, what you hear, it is all in here. if i know anybody from this area spread it out, i’ll make sure that person will be fired. Kindly ask dr. Shin to say this in the meeting.” “arasso sajangnim.” Areum look at q-ri. “ka ja, we need to tell them. i hope jiyeon still resting.”

-----

Mdm. Park sit beside eunjung. she still need to use ventilator. Her mother eunjung hair. “wake up princess. How many time omma need to see you like this. Why are you so stubborn baby.” Her mother say crying.

Flashback

“omma, what will you cook tonight?” “tae hee  aunty will cook for you tonight baby. Omma will be outside with your father till midnight. He has dinner to attend.” “again? eating alone again?” her mother rub her cheek. “mianhae baby. Omma will be back early if possible ok.” Eunjung pout. “oh, don’t be like this. Omma promise this is the last time ok, after omma will ask appa to go alone or with her secretary.” “promise?” she nod.

They are going to cross the road. Eunjung kneel down to tie up her shoelace meanwhile her mother already at the middle of the road crossing the road alone. Eunjung look up. “oh, omma leave me alone.” Her mother safely crossing the road while eunjung need to wait. After that she saw a boy crossing the road without knowing a car is coming towards him. “yah, what are you doing?” eunjung run and push the boy to the roadside before she infringed by the car. She lay unconcious on the road.

“princess, princess. Hurry call the ambulance. Please.” when she wake up, the first thing she ask is the boy. “omma, what happen to the boy? Is he ok?” “he is ok baby. How do you feel?” “appo a little. But i’m happy he save.” Her mother tears fall. “you did good baby. You did good.”

End flashback

The member sit at the edge of her bed and soyeon bed. Hyomin still taking care of jiyeon since she still sleeping. “girl, you all must be so tired. go and get some rest. Let me take care of her, soyeon and her sister tonight. Go.” She say smiling. “its ok aunty, it is hard to take care 3 person alone.” Q-ri say.  suddenly, jiyeon slam the door. Everybody startled. “unnie, unnie.” She run towards eunjung. upon seeing eunjung condition, she cry. “again i make you suffer unnie. I do it again.” she kneel on the floor crying with her head down. “omma, i’m sorry. I’m a bad sister. I’m not listen to unnie word, i’m bad dongsaeng omma. Unnie, i’m sorry. I ppromise i will not do it again unnie. Wake up unnie.” Jiyeon approach eunjung.

q-ri walk away to the window. Meanwhile, areum and boram already cry on hyomin shoulder. “baby, its not your fault. It is not anybody fault. It is something that we can’t predict. Beside you already know how much eunjung love you and willing to do anything for you right. so don’t blame yourself. Come here.” her mother say hug her.

-----

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung looking at her. its been 3 days already but eunjung still didn’t wake up. she go to check soyeon that is currently sleeping at the bed beside eunjung. after put the blanket nicely on her, jiyeon kiss her forehead. “get well soon unnie.”

Soyeon already concious since her injury is not too bad. But still she is too weak to move. Being kick and punch hard a few time at her stomach make it hard for her to move much. Jiyeon approach eunjung again. she adjust the blanket and kiss her forehead too. “wake up unnie. I miss you.” Jiyeon want to leave the room when she saw a familiar figure outside the room. “what did she do here?” she ask herself.

-----

Tring ting ting ting..... tring ting ting ting....

“yeobusaeyo?” “noona.” “oh, woo jin ah, wae?” “noona, emergency. Noona should go to the hospital now.” “wae? Wae? Wae?” “eunjung noona, soyeon noona, and jiyeon noona might be in danger. Tae yoon, she already run from the jail.” “WHAT?”

“the police call me just now. They afraid she go to do what she has not finish towards them. they say she have a knife with her. palli noona, i’m on my way. But noona is nearer, so you will arrive first then me. Palli go there nooa.” Hyomin grab her car key. She call areum. “areumie where are you?” “i’m at house. Wae did you sound so panic unnie?” “tae yoon, she run from the jail. Call the other, we meet at the hospital now. I’m afraid she will hurt them again. woo jin say she has a knife with her.  who is at the hospital with them?”

“nobody. Q-ri unnie just now leave to change and grab her dinner before go back there.” hyomin sigh. “ok, be faster.” She hang up.

-----

Jiyeon hide behind the curtain that separate between eunjung bed and soyeon bed. The person enter the room and stand beside eunjung. “i’m back. Still alive ha? How lucky you are. I really envy you. Become such a successful CEO in such a young age, live in a wealthy family, highly educate, you can get whatever you want, you have a dongsaeng that love you so much. What did i have? My dongsaeng live me alone in this unfair world. Why did you have such a good luck? Answer me why?” she pause.

“I’m not coming to talk to such an arrogant person like you. Such a weak person ha. Just let me finish my job, then i’ll leave this country forever like you leave this world forever.” She want to stab eunjung. “no.” The knife stab jiyeon instead of the coma eunjung. “jiyeon~ssi.” She say surprise. “i..i told you right. i need her, if you want to kill her, kill me first.” Jiyeon say enduring the pain. “i didn’t mean to hurt you.” “ but you mean to hurt her. it is just the same like you hurt me.” She look around.

“where did i come from? Hah, i’m allready here since before. Don’t be surprise, i always by my unnie side no matter what.” She look at her hand. It is bloody. The knife drop on the floor. She run out from the room. Jiyeon reach the button near eunjung bed before she pass out.

-----

Hyomin run inside the hospital followed by areum. “unnie go to the their room now. I’ll take care everything here.” areum approach the control room. “close all the entrance now.” “but why sajangnim?” “I SAID NOW.” She reach the mic. “nobody allowed to leave the hospital for a while. i’m sorry.”

Hyomin arrive at jiyeon room. The same time, the doctor also arrive. Hyomin slam the door and she saw jiyeon laying on the floor, bleeding. “jiyeon, jiyeon.” The nurse run out from the room to call other doctor. “doctor, please. i need to find who did this. “ hyomin reach her phone. “woo jin, bring over 2 man to guard this room. Come here faster, we need to find her before she escape.” “ok.”