music in me#137

music in me

Eunjung try to figure out a way to solve jiyeon and myungsoo problem. Its been a week after she met myungsoo and the girl. “aisy, how i gonna solve this?” she start to tap the table with her finger. “idea.. idea.. idea..” while she still thinking, somebody already arrive at the lobby of her office. “aigoo ham eunjung, use your god damn brain to solve this. Oh my god.” She knock her head repeatedly.

Knock.. knock..

She look up. “yes?” “baekgu~ya.” Soyeon head pop out from behind the door. “unnie. Come in.” She stand up and hug her. “how are you baby?” “i’m fine. Unnie~neun? You seem a bit different today?” she smile. “i’m fine. I just need a hug. Will you?” she ask her. eunjung face change. “of couse i will. Come here. Whats wrong unnie?” she ask while hugging her tight. “he want us to tie a knot as soon as possible at least before he go for the tour.” She say with a teary eyes. Eunjung jaw drop. “seriously? Like seriously unnie? You meet oppa?” eunjung look at her disbelief. Soyeon nod. She smile widely. “it is a good news. Why are you crying? Woah, my unnie will get married soon.” She hug her again.

“i’m happy. I am so happy. Its been a week i keep this inside me, still didn’t believe that he will say it after that big fight between us. At first i thought he was just playing around, or maybe he want to meet me to cancel the wedding. But i am totally wrong went he propose me again and just like that he tell me that we will get married before he go to the world tour so that we can go for our honeymoon once the event over  or during his tour.” Eunjung smile widely. “congratulation unnie. You both are really mean to be together.” She hug her again.

Once they sit down on the couch, soyeon look at her. “is jiyeon okay?” “she seem okay from outside, but nobody know what did she feel inside. You know what i mean right?” soyeon nod. “she tend to go to the martial art centre often when she feel hopeless. Is that what she did?” eunjung nod. “i don’t have any idea how to help her to solve this. She doesn’t seem want to settle this thing as she keep avoiding myungsoo but she looking in bad condition rright now.” “let me think about it but first lets meet up with the other tonight.” “okay. I’ll call them.”

Hyomin drink her coffee with boram and q-ri waiting for the other to arrive. “where are they? They ask us to come here, yet they are the one that late.” She say, frustrated. “molla, eunjung call me just after i arrive, she say she is on her way. But i totally got no idea where is soyeon.” Boram voice out. Q-ri just stay quite while shrugging her shoulder. “how is soyeon unnie and oppa? does anybody know any update about them? Jiyeonnie~neun?” “i do meet her few days ago but she didn’t say anything about it.” Q-ri finally say something. “oh you got your voice q-ri unnie? I thought you are mute.” Hyomin mocking her while smiling widely. “stupid minnie.”

“oh here they are.” “wait, did they come together? Where is jiyeon by the way?” “i think soyeon ask eunjung to pick he up while she as on her way just now. That is why she is late.” Soyeon wave at them, following by eunjung behind her. “oh welcome princess.” Again hyomin mocking both of her unnie that just now arrive. “please hyominnie. Don’t be so sarcastic. Tccch.” Soyeon smack her head. “i’m not. It is fine to wait for the princess to come even when they are late fo almost an hour.” She say while rubbing her head. “i’m sorry my dear. There is something happen at the office right before i leave.” “yeah, yeah. It is almost an hour, i am hungry like crazy you know.” She pout. “mianhae, mianhae.”

“where is jiyeon, princess?” eunjung sigh. “that is why i call you to come here. But first let me feed up this big baby.” She call the waiter to take their order.

“so whats up? whats wrong with her?” boram ask. “we need to help her to fix her problem with myungsoo. She look terrible nowadays.” “she still have not fix it till now? Ajikto?” eunjung nod. “it make me worried looking at her making herself busy all day long, not even talking to me. When i ask her, she just answer yes, no, shiro, even worst just nodding and shaking her head.”

“annyeong unnie~deul.” “areumie. Yah eodiya? You have been missing since like forever.” Boram say while hugging her. “usual unnie. I am sooooooo busy till i don’t even have time for myself. It is super tired.” Sha sit beside eunjung. “where is jiyeon unnie?” “jiyeon is our problem now.” Soyeon sigh. “what about you?” q-i ask her back. Soyeon stop drinking while looking at her. “pardon me? Are you talking about me?” “yes it is you miss soyeon.” She put her cup down. “i’m fine. Totally fine, why?” hyomin looking at he, raising her eyebrow asking her to continue. “what else did you want to know then? I said i’m fine.” Soyeon smile.

“she is getting married soon.” Eunjung voice out before then she take a sip of her coffee like she didn’t say anything. “hyomin jaw drop. Areum spit out her cola right after she hear it. “for real unnie? Seriously?” soyeon tap her forehead. “seriously eunjungie? You just say it like that like nothing happen?” “yah answer us.” Boram knock her head. “awww unnie. Ne, maja.” “chinjjayo unnie?” “ne hyomin~ssi.” “deabak. Why nobody know about this?” “i know.” Eunjung say confidently. All of them look at her. “what? Is it wrong? I say i know about it because i really know about it.” She say, continue eating her cake. “aigoo eunjungie. Just eat your food then.”

“we don’t have the date yet but it will be very soon. I will take a long leave after that since he need to go for his tour, so yeah that it.” “so you will follow him for his tour, and go for honeymoon too all at once?” soyeon face red. “sort of.” Hyomin smile. “ewww, look at her embarrased. Why is your face so red soyeon unnie?” she . “yah stop it you kiddo.”

“enough about me. We need to discuss about jiyeon now.” “i think we need to make the meet up. there is no other way. Or else she will behave like that forever.” “how about this? I heard that girl just getting married with her fiancee last week. The day we met them, they say they are fine about it. No need for us to take a big deal about it since the guy say they going to raise the kid as it is him since he love her and she being honest with him. Therefore we need to make them meet up and let them explain to jiyeon about this situation. But i cannot assure you she will accept it just like that. She might be need time. In the worst case she might not even want to be with him anymore even after the explaination being done. You know what i mean?” eunjung ask them. “but how about myungsoo? He love her so much.” “there is nothng we  can do about it. It is her life, she need to make the decision by herself. Myungsoo need to expect less since it is his fault and he know how hard headed jiyeon is.”

They nod. “let go and get jiyeon at the martial art center. It is like she is living there for this time being.” Soyeon say walking out fom the cafe followed by the other.

Meanwhile jiyeon still pushing herself working out by hitting the sand bag just to try to forget about her problem. It is not she don’t want to solve it, it is just that she don’t know what to do and don’t know what to expect will happen. Will she able to accept him again after what he did? Did she able to look at him like how she look at him before? Will it be the last time it happen? What if it happen again after she forgive him? All those question playing around inside her head.

“WHY. ARE. YOU. DOING. THIS. TO. ME. KIM. MYUNGSOO. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY?”she hit the sand bag hard before she fall down to the floor tiredly. “why kim myungsoo? Why?” she mumbling while tears keep running out from her eyes. “i love you but how dare you did this to me? Pabo kim myungsoo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.” She punch the floor hard.

“jiyeonnie gwaenchanha?” her coach ask her. “ne oppa. i’m fine, just a bit tired.” She wipe her tears. “you should go home. You look not in a good shape right now.” He tap her shoulder. “ne oppa. i’ll leave later.” “arasso.”

While she is changing inside the changng room, her phone ring for god know how many time already. All the call are from myungsoo. She know it just by the ringtone come out from the phone. She sigh. “when will he stop? I need some time for myself and time to calm down.” Later then, the phone ring again. “oh my god, please stop. Where did you get my number when i already change it?” she mute the sound and continue changing.

“oppa, i’m leaving. See you tomorrrow.” She wave goodbye to her coach. “kere, annyeong.”

She drive away from the place thinking where to go before going back home. She did going back home late, usually after everybody goes to sleep. But eunjung caught her a few time already. A car giving her a high beam from behind. By looking at the car she know it eunjung. She drive beside her while signal her to roll down the window. “follow me. Don’t try to run, you have back there.” She say while point behind her car. There is is hyomin car  and q-ri beside her. eunjung speed up followed by q-ri while hyomin stay behind her. she have no other choice, so she need to follow them. “they are sure know how to make people give up. sigh.”

Eunjung drive all the way to the beach. “yah, you say you want to go something near but  what is this?” q-ri ask her when she come out from her car. “i change my mind middle way.” She smile. Jiyeon stay inside her car. “park jiyeon.” Eunjung say while offering her hand to her. “come on. Do you need to stay inside here when we are all here with you? Come on, it is no fun.” Eunjung try to persuade her. “where is the silly jiyeon i have? The one that is so fun to be with?” eunjung kneel beside her. “come on baby. I miss you, we miss you. You know you have us right?” jiyeon still stay still inside the car. “park jiyeon.” No respond.

“should i offer my hug first so that you will come out later?” eunjung look at her. “should i? No?” she ask again. “park jiyeon, i am asking you again. Should i offer you my hug first so that you will come out later?” she say stretching her arm out. Jiyeon can’t take it anymore. She cry her heart out in eunjung embrace. “just cry baby. Let it all out. We will find a way to solve it okay. Don’t worry i am here for you, we are here.” She hug her tight, like saying that she has nothing to worry as long as eunjung there.