music in me#108

music in me

“oh it is the club before.” She walk out from her car while calling hyomin. “unnie, naya. I’m outside the club already.” “oh just get in, i already tell the guard to bring you to me.” She hang up. “miss hyomin please.” “oh annyeng haseyo miss jiyeon. This way please.” He lead her to where hyomin sit alone. “unnie what are you doing here alone?” “i am not alone. I’m with the others but they are at the dancing floor.” Jiyeon nod. “so what’s up? any problem?”

“nothing wrong with me. But there is something i want to talk to you about.” “what is it?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow looking at her. Hyomin sigh. “jangwoo oppa.” Jiyeon lean her back to the chair while folded her arm. “what with him?” “yah whats wrong with that gesture?” “what is it unnie?” “you know he comeback here already?” “yeah, and just now i caught him cheating on eunjung unnie just outside this club.” “when?” “about an hour ago before i drove back home.” Hyomin nod. “and?” “i can’t do anything since L want me to ask unnie first if there is something wrong with their relationship. He say that unnie relationship is on the line so i can’t do as i please unless i have proof.”

“proof?” “hmm, proof that they are still dating and perfectly in the good relationship but he meet other woman behind her.” Hyomin sigh. “they are still dating but they are not in a good term. And there he is with those woman beside him.” Hyomin point to the corner where jangwoo sit. “for how long already did this problem?” “more than 2 months. And he didn’t even try to solve it.” “why?” “he want them to get married but you know your unnie right. So that is it. She try to solve it but he didn’t even once pick up the call, reply the text and all. Now there he is.” Jiyeon her hair rhinking for a while. “kere.”

She stand up and walk towards jangwoo with hyomin behind her. “get me a vip room unnie.” Hyomin ask the waiter to prepare the vip room as jiyeon wish.

SPLASHHH

Jangwoo now become wet. “what the hell?” he say while wiping his clothes. The woman beside him stand up. “yah what do you want..” before she can finish her word, jiyeon cut. “don’t you dare to finish your sentences or else i make you eat sand for the rest of your life.” Upon she see jiyeon gaze, she run away from him. “who the hell are you to do this?” he say look up. “baby.” He stand up. jiyeon solid punch go straight to his face make him sendimented on the chair. “oh gosh.” “i told you right. Don’t you dare to cheat behind my unnie or else i’ll kill you.” She say draging jangwoo to the vip room she request earlier.

She stop her step before turn back. “nobody going to take any video if you don’t want to suffer. I warn you.” All the phone come down. “delete everything that has been record and picture taken. Don’t beg me later because of your own stubborness since i already warn you.” She walk away. Luckily the club is dim and their face can’t be shown clearly.

Jiyeon throw him inside the room before step inside with hyomin and lock the room. “baby listen to me. I can explain.” “there is nothing to be explained anymore and i am not your baby.” She say releasing another punch to him. Hyomin just stay still there without doing anything. “i told you right, i won’t stay still if you do this. What is the reason? Ust because she is not reaady to be married you did this? You .” She say while continue punching and kick him. “hit me if you want. I don’t care. I want to see what you can do as a man till you dare to cheat on her.”

His face are bruise now. “thats all from cheater? Only receive punch and not release? Are you scared?” he look at her. “don’t you dare to say that. You will regret it.” Jiyeon nod and smile. “ok let see who will regret. You or me.”he attack her and pin her to the wall. “i told you don’t provoke me.” “i already do.” Before he can beat her, jiyeon kick him again. “you don’t deserve her if you don’t understand her. Her needs, her attention and her reason. I regret allowing her to accept you. Such an .” She kick him that is laying on the floor and walk out. Hyomin call the waiter. “throw him out this club and put him in the blacklist  list. “tckk, tcck, tcck.. i pity areum to have a brother like you.”

Meanwhile eunjung sit alone at the balcony of her room. She sigh again and again and again. “why we become like this? Why did oppa change?” she look at her phone. “he didn’t even text me. I miss you oppa.”

Bzzzzz....bzzzz...

A text come. “omo, its jangwoo oppa.” eunjung excitedly open the text.

We are over.

It is the only sentences he say to her. Eunjung jaw drop. “o...o...over? what does he mean by over?” she try to call him but only his voice mail answer her. Eunjung tears fall. “what i afraid of at last happen. I guess we really over.” She cry.

hyomin drive behind jiyeon car following her. “where did she want to go?” jiyeon stop her car at han river. “jiyeon~ah, why you come here? You need to be home.” “i don’t feel like go back home now unnie. How can i face eunjung unnie now? She must be hurt when she know about this.” Her head down. Tears flow down. “jiyeon~ah, its okay. Just wait and see what will happen ok. This problem need a solution. Its hanging too long. Now let them think what they want from each other. Your unnie suffer too much these day trying to hide her pain, her feeling when he do this. Let she get the answer already ok.” Hyomin hug jiyeon.

“you did enough baby to protect her.” Se clentch her fist back and forth. “is it hurt?” jiyeon nod. “come on.i have bandage in my car.”

The next day jiyeon leave early to the office to avoid eunjung from questioning about her hand. She call all the member for breakfast. Upon they meet, the unnie shower her with a lot of question about her hand. “yah what happen to your hand?” “did you beat someone park ji?” “what the hell happen jiyeon?” “unnie whats wrong?” all sort of question come from them. “girls stop. Let me answer one by one ok.” She sigh looking at hyomin. “it is hurt. Yes i beat someone last night. And sorry areum its your oppa. Yes something happen.” Areum jaw drop. Soyeon and boram bite their lips.

“wae unnie?” “again? Whats wrong this time?” “the same reason as before but this time i caught it with my own eyes. And he completely sober.” “oh my god, are you sure?” soyeon ask. “i am with her last night unnie.” “did eunjung unnie know about this?” they shook their head. “honestly, i saw him last Monday with a woman. At the hotel.” Q-ri voice out. “she doesn’t seem like a client to me.” “well we meet him 2 days ago, at the street walking together with a woman. So y and hot.” Soyeon spilt the bean. “why didn’t any of you say anything regarding to this.” “it is not easy to say this kind of thing out loud jiyeon, talking about somebody cheating is completely sensitive.” “at least tell me unnie.” Jiyeon say. “i know this since the start. They are fight since 2 month ago just because eunjung unnie did not ready to ger married.” “hell, but she didn’t say anything when we gather.” “well she don’t want anybody to freak out as she try to figure out the solution.”

Flashback

“the reason i ask you girls to meet here today because i want to say that jong hyuk oppa propose me already. We are going to get married.” “woah deabak. When did he propose you unnie?” jiyeon ask her. “a week ago. We are going to get married not at this range of time, maybe at the end of next year or early year of the other year.” “finally our omma getting married already. But what about our halmeoni?” hyomin say make them burst their heart out. “YAH.” Eunjung look so gloomy.

“eunjung~ah, are you ok?” “ne unnie completely. Congratulation unnie, woah jang hyuk oppa sure something ha.” “oh, thats mean i am right about the ring.” She smile. “mwoya unnie, you say it is ust a ring.” “it is a ring. Does it look like a book?” she question hyomin make the other laugh.

End flashback

“where is eunjung?” “probably at the company. I don’t know since i leave early today to avoid her because of this.” She say showing her hand. “you make him half dead last time, this time?” “almost dead.” Jiyeon say sip her coffee. “areum~ah, i’m sorry. I beat your oppa again.” Areum sigh. “its ok unnie, he deserve it.”

“wait let me call eunjung unnie.” “hello.” “unnie.” “yes jiyeon.” Jiyeon look at the other weird. “eodiya?” “home. Why?” “eh, you didn’t go to the office?” “i don’t feel like want. When did you leave this morning?” “sorry unnie, i need to leave early because something need to be done before meeting later.” Eunjung sigh. “arasso, don’t forget meal ok. Bye.” “ne unnie,bye.”

They look at each other. Weird. “did she just say bye first before me? Its strange though.” “she sound not like her.” Areum say. “anything happen?” “molla, she didn’t say anything to me.” Hyomin look at them. “wait let me call her.”

“hyomin~ah.” “unnie eodiya? Are you busy today? Lets grab lunch together.” “aniya, i didn’t even go to the office.” “omo, waeyo? Did something happen?” they heard a sobbing sound from the other line. “eunjung unnie? Are you crying?” “hyomin~ah.” “ne unnie, whats wrong?” “hyomin~ah, oppa~ka contactme last night.” “chinjja? Thats good then but why are you crying? Did you settle the problem already?” she try to get an answer from her.

“its good but he just say 1 sentence to me. One and only one sentence.” They look at each other. ‘either 3, they reconcile, they need to meet up or break up.’ hyomin mouth to them. Eunjung cry become louder. “he want to break up hyomin~ah.” Their jaw drop. Eunjung already crying uncontrolable. “mwo? I’m heading there now.” She hang up. “let me go there first. She doesn’t sound good.” “ok unnie, contact me often ok.” She nod and leave. “ottokhae unnie, i already ruin their relationship.” Jiyeon say, her tears fall. “its not your fault. You only try to protect your unnie from him. Don’t cry baby.” “she must be heart broken now from her voice just now.” “she will be fine.”