music in me#18

music in me

Everybody busy with their work. Soyeon, hyomin, boram, q-ri, areum, everybody immerse with bunch of file in front of them. Only jiyeon sitting alone on the couch playing games in her laptop. Eunjung is not there since she go for a meeting. Jiyeon look around. Jiyeon sigh. “everybody is so busy and i’m so boring. They will ignore me till their work done. What should i do now?” she mumble. Its been 4 hours since she played the games.

“unnie, i will go for a walk for a while.” no answer from them. “i know this will happen. Ah, eunjung unnie, how long is the meeting? When will you come back here. i’m bored to death.” She mumble leaving the room. Jiyeon walk around the building. She then stop in front of the basketball court. “oh, jiyeon noona is here. annyeong haseyo noona.” “annyeong. Are you guys still long here?” “yeah, we just now want to start playing.”

Jiyeon nod. “how about i join you guys? is it ok?” the boy smile. “of course its ok. We can play a game then.” Jiyeon smile. “give me 5 minutes. I need to change my uniform. My unnie will scold me if i play with my uniform on.” He nod.

After done changing, she join them at the court. While outside the court, the student that see the game amazed with jiyeon skill. “woah, she’s good.” “look she throw the ball to the ring with one hand only. So cool.” “she snatch the ball just like that from him. Jiyeon unnie sure so cool like her sister too.” Jiyeon stop playing and look at them. she smile.

Meanwhile from their room, the member can see the court. “look, jiyeonnie playing basketball again. its been a long time since she last playing it.” “her skill still the best. Just like eunjung.” q-ri say. “she must be very boring till she go and play outside.” “yeah, eunjung is not here. we’re all busy. Pity her.” boram say.

Then , a car sound enter the school gate. Upon seeing the red ferrari make jiyeon jump high. “yeah, unnie here.” “you must be so happy she’s here.” a girl say. jiyeon smile to her and nod.

Eunjung come out from the car with a full suit. A pink shirt combine with a black coat and slack. “woah, full of charisma.” Eunjung take off her shades before lock her car. From far, she can heard somebody call her name. “EUNJUNG UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.” Eunjung turn. As soon as she turn jiyeon hug her. “omo, jiyeon~ah. Kkamjjag~ya.” “what take you so long there?” “there is something i need to confirm. Aigoo, you are sweating so much what are you doing baby?” eunjung look at jiyeon face.

“just now come from the court.” “basketball?” jiyeon nod. “no wonder you are smell stink.” She laugh. “ah unnie.” Eunjung hug her again. “aniya. Unnie joking only. Unnie need to go and change.” “join me at the court then unnie.” “arasso. Wait for me there ok.,” jiyeon nod while eunjung walk to their room. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong.” Eunjung take off her coat and sit on the couch. Eunjung look at q-ri.

“q-ri unnie, i have something to tell you.” “what is it?” “yun jung samchon.” Eunjung look at them one by one. “he once sebotage money from XXX company when he work there. he resign just before the workers that cooperate with him being caught.  But the only person that being punish is the workers, not him.”

q-ri look confuse. “he bribe the police officer and make him remove all the evidence that show his crime.” “who tell you this?” “the worker. He even have all the file copy, emel, phone conversation and everything regarding to that case with him.” “it seem not right. why did he have it  if he already being caught?” “he make copy of everything because he know something will happen later. Since the officer being bribe by yun jung samchon, he can’t protect himself. So, he keep the evidence with him since in case he will repeat it again.”

eunjung sigh. “i don’t know if this is right but there is big chance for him to do it again unnie. I don’t want to accuse anybody in this kind of case since many probability about the guilty and not. But all the evidence goes towards him. Here all those file that i take from him, take a look unnie. And make decision.” Eunjung say, giving q-ri a pendrive.

“i will join jiyeon at the court, if there is any call from my phone just ask them to call again later. Annyeong unnie.” Eunjung walk from that room. Before she leave, eunjung turn. “q-ri unnie, that is the only thing i can do for you to help you in this kind of situation. You are the one that will make the decision. I’m sorry if unnie hurt with what i told you and what is the fact but try to think as a CEO of the company, not a niece of your uncle.” She smile and leave.

-----

Eunjung doing her work when her mother enter the room. “baby.” “oh omma. Wae?” “busy? How the company go?” eunjung smile. “everything is ok omma. Omma, can i ask you something?” her mother look at her. “what should we do if somebody close to us sebotage our company money?” her mother look at her confusingly. Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “baby, whoever he or she is, when they do something wrong of course we need to report them to the police. Wae?” “lee ahjussi company being sebotage but the culprit maybe by his own relative. Q-ri unnie seems like too soft-heart to report him to the police.”

Her mother rub her cheek. “princess, maybe she have her reason not to do that. But i’m sure she know how to differentiate what right, what wrong. Ok baby?” eunjung smile and nod. “omma, jiyeonnie eodisso?” her mother walk to the balcony. “there.” she point to the garden. Eunjung approach her.

Jiyeon is sleeping at one of the bench there. her laptop is laying on the grass near the bench. “why is she sleeping there?” “molla. Maybe she just thinking to take some fresh air but instead of that she fall asleep.” “i go to her for a while omma.” Eunjung want to leave when her mother grab her hand.

“princess, gomawo.” “wae omma?” “for accepting jiyeon as your sister even you still can’t accept her father as your appa. But at least i’m glad that you realise that jiyeon is innocent.” “omma i’m sorry for making you worried about me for this while. from now on, me and jiyeon is your daughter. Jiyeon is my sister, nothing can change that. Even i’m sorry still can’t accept her father as my appa.”

 “and thank you for coming back. As the old eunjung that i ever know long time ago. Seeing your smile everyday, hear your voice talking comfortably to others and watching you laughing like usual make my day. Omma so happy that omma daughter is back to omma again.” she smile. Eunjung hug her mother. “thank you omma for being patiance with my behaviour for all this time. I’m leaving omma.” Eunjung say run away.

-----

Eunjung approach jiyeon. She seem in a deep sleep. Eunjung take her laptop away. she go to the water tap. “JIYEONNIE IERONAAAAAAAAAA.” Eunjung say sprayig the water to jiyeon.

Jiyeon POV

I heard somebody call me. But i feel so lazy to wake up. i know that is eunjung unnie. Maybe she want to go somewhere with me, but i am so lazy to wake up even open my eyes. But then, i feel water drop on my face. “ah, why is it rain at this time. Aisy.” i sit. i look at the ground. my laptop is not there.

“Where is my laptop?” i turn around. Then i saw eunjung unnie standing behind her holding the pipe. “annyeong.” “ah unnie.”

End POV

Jiyeon start to chase eunjung. “don’t let me get you unnie.” Eunjung hold the pipe tight not to let jiyeon take it. jiyeon already wet when she caught eunjung. she snatch the pipe from her and spray it back to her. eunjung grab the pipe make it spray both of them make them wet. Eunjung sit on the grass catch her breath. Jiyeon lay beside her. “look at you.” Eunjung say laughing.

“unnie, i already bath this morning. For what you spray me with those water.aigoo, thank god my laptop not there. by the way, where is my laptop unnie? Did you see it?” “it is on the table. No worries, it is safe. Ah, i’m so tired.” “who told you to play around such an early in the morning?” jiyeon say. eunjung raise her eyebrow.

Eunjung stand up and go to the tap again. she sit at the stairs near the entrance. “jiyeonnie.” She call her. jiyeon turn to the source of voice. Before she can do anything, eunjung spray the water again to her. “yah unnie.” Jiyeon stand up. eunjung let go the pipe and run inside the house. “unnie.” Jiyeon chase her from behind. The water drip from their clothes spread all over the house.

Their mother come from upstairs. “aigoo my daughter, why both of you so wet. Look the water dripping too. Your unnie just now mop the floor baby.” Her mother say. “unnie spray the water to me.” “aniya. Jiyeonnie start it first.” Eunjung deny with her innocent face. “unnie, you are the one that start it first. Aisy, chinjja.” Her mother laugh. “stay still there. tae hee, take the princess and baby to their room. Bring the towel here first.” Tea hee appear from upstairs with towel in her hand.

Mdm. Park take it from her hand and approach them. “aigoo, my naughty daughter.” She say wiping jiyeon and eunjung face. she dry their hair and ask her to go to their room and change. “yun ah. Clean this. Make sure it clearly clean ok. I don’t want anybody to fall.” Jiyeon and eunjung stop at the stairs. They look at yun ah.

“unnie.” Eunjung call her. “we’re sorry.” They say bowing to her. “aniyo, its ok. It is my job though.” “aniya, we’re doing something wrong. We’re sorry unnie.” The bow again before leave to their room.

Her mother look at yun ah. “they are very good kid.” She smile.