music in me#113

music in me

HI ALL, I'M BACK. HOW IS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER? I HOPE IT IS OK. SO HERE THE NEW UPDATE. ENJOY IT OK. ANNYEONG ...

Eunjung hurriedly comeback from her hide out place as soon as she heard about the news. She try to call jiyeon a few times but as the member say, her phone is off. Eunjung try to go to a few place where they like to go, jiyeon favourite place when she down, or her favourite place that jiyeon will also go when she need to be alone. Eunjung wondering alone at the street looking around if ever jiyeon is there. She really look like a mom that lost her kid. “eodiya jiyeon~ah.” She try to call her again. Even mr. Park calling her to ask where is jiyeon since he can’t reach her.

“aisy, ham eunjung. This is all your fault, if you are not ignoring her this will not happen.” Eunjung look around when she found myungsoo sitting alone at the cafe nearby. “myungsoo~ya.””oh noona.” “annyeong. Are you alone?” “ne. I’m alone. Its been a week since i can’t reach jiyeon. Last time i meet her is a month ago. But the strange thing is even i can’t meet her, her phone will not be off but its been 5 days already its off.” Eunjung sigh. “i also can’t reach her.” “noona, are you still not ok with her?” eunjung shook her head. “it is all my fault she run away like this. If only i didn’t ignore her, this will not happen.” Her head down.

“did you say run away?” “hmm, she been missing since 5 days ago. None of us know where she is.” “why didn’t you tell me earlier. Where did she go? I thought she just busy and don’t want me to disturb her.” Myungsoo say shock. “nado. She left home after a few fight, you know those news. But i don’t know she will run like this since she is at soyeon unnie mansion earlier.” “where should we find her noona?” eunjung look at him. “not we, but me. Where should i find her? No worries, noona will find her for you. Its noona fault, so i will make it right.” She smile weaklly. “noona will contact you when i found her ok. Annyeong.” Eunjung say leaving the place.

Eunjung walk around cluelessly on where to find her dongsaeng. “jiyeon~ah eodiya. Don’t do something like this jiyeon~ah. Unnie mianhae for ignoring you.” Suddenly eunjung remember, jiyeon once said to her, if she really upset she will go to where she can hear the sound of the wave. The most favourite place of hers is jeju do where she even have a villa for her to stay everytime she go there.

Eunjung run to her car. “hyomin~ah?” “ne unnie? Eodiya?” “i’m going to jeju do. I’ll see you girls later.” She hang up. hyomin look at the member. “she get where jiyeon are now. Should we go too?” once landed, eunjung get the car she rent and drive around to look for her dongsaeng. But there is no shadow of her anywhere. Eunjung then drive to the beach and walk along it in case jiyeon is there. Until the moment she saw the person she miss the most. Jiyeon is there wlaking alone. Eunjung tears fall. “finally. Glad that you are ok.” She mumble alone. Jiyeon look up. “unnie.”eunjung already kneel down with her head hang low. She cry. But then, the member appear behind her. Eunjung weakly stand up and walk away.

The member approach jiyeon. “there you are miss troublemaker.” Soyeon say hug her. “just come back. Your unnie so worried about you. I follow her since 2 days ago, she didn’t even sleep running around looking for you.” Hyomin say. Jiyeon just look at eunjung back that is ready to leave the place since she know jiyeon is safe. Jiyeon look at the member and smile. “but i will still stay at soyeon unnie mansion till eunjung unnie really ok.” Soyeon nod. “arasso imma.”

Eunjung cry hard once she inside the car. “its good that you are ok. I’m really glad. Just don’t do this again jiyeon~ah, unnie really scared.” She say holding her chest. “just come back home baby. We will solve the problem. Unnie miss you baby.”eunjung look at them. Then jiyeon eyes cought hers. Eunjung smile a bit before drive away from the place leaving jiyeon with the hold of the members to bring back home.

Areum enter the mansion after done dealing with all her work at the office. Her tired face can be seen clearly as she didn’t even have strength to walk. Since it is already pass midnight, she assume that there is nobody at the hall as all of them already sleeping including the maids. But she totally wrong when she see jangwoo sitting alone at the couch in the dark staring at the black screen of the tv. She sigh. Just as what she did everyday since a month ago after the incident happen between him and eunjung, areum just walk pass by him without even taking a glance at him. She always do that when he around.

Areum will leave the place when he appear even when they are eating their meal. He hurt eunjung just as he hurt her. Eunjung is her sister, and yes jangwoo is her brother but it doesn’t mean she will forgive her easily on what he did to eunjung. Well, she is a woman after all.areum walk straight to go to her room when jangwoo call her. “areum~ah.” She stop her track. “can we talk?” without wasting any time she continue walk away from there as there is nothing to talk about. The damage he made on his relationship with eunjung somehow affect areum a bit since she saw how eunjung become a different person once again, even become harsh to her beloved sister, jiyeon.

“areum~ah, can we talk for a while please?”he say stand up from his seat. “there is nothing to talk about. I’m tired, i have too many work to be done tomorrow.” “she want to walk away when he grab her arm. “areum~ah please.” She free herself from his grip and sit at the couch. “how are you? Its been a while since we talk.”  She didn’t answer him. Jangwoo sigh. “oppa mianhae.” His word make she turn to look at him. “oppa mianhae for make it hard for you in oppa situation with eun..eunjung. oppa know it is complicated and difficult for you to deal with this kind of situation especially when you are stuck in between eunjung and me, all your sisters and me. I’m sorry for that.”

Areum sigh. “can you just straight to the point? I have no time to hear your sorry for everything you do when you already do the damage.” “oppa.. oppa..” “WHAT? Please faster i’m tired.” “can you help oppa to reconcile with eunjung?” areum turn to face him. “WHRE THE HELL IS THE IDEA THAT I WILL HELP YOU COME? GO TO HELL MR. LEE JANGWOO. YOU DONE IT SO YOU DEAL WITH IT.” She say out loud while stand in front of him. “lee areum, mind your words. I’m your oppa.” “oh yeah. And i don’t care even e bit about that. You chase her when she didn’t even look at you, later when you get her, you leave her over some stupid argument for some stupid out there that only want your money. You leave her when she already try hard to trust you, to love you. Where the hell is your brain mr. Jangwoo? Are you not ashamed to do that mr. Jangwoo? Such a thick skin. For god sake, hell no i would do that.”

“LEE AREUM I SAY MIND YOUR WORDS.” He raise his hand . “what? You want to slap me? Do it. Do it, what are you waiting for? At least after this i can face eunjung unnie and jiyeon unnie at ease. Why? Since i also experience the pain that eunjung unnie give to jiyeon unnie when she slap her because of you. You know, because of you. Because of your stupidity, because of your ego, she slap her only sister when she admit she hit you to protect her. Because of you eunjung unnie become different person once again. Because of you eunjung unnie ignore jiyeon unnie since that day. Because of you they argue till jiyeon unnie leave the mansion and eunjung unnie didn’t come out from there for a month. A month you ahjussi. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. Do it, slap me if you intend to do that just now. DO IT.” She scream.

Areum look at him. She grab her belonging and leave to her room. She hault her step when she remember about something. “ah, one more thing. Here, i guess it is really over for you.” She say throwing the ring that eunjung give to her to him. “by that i think that is clear enough right?” she smirk and leave him alone. His knee weaken when he see their couple ring land on the floor. Tears flow, slow sobbing become loud when he can even control himself.

Meanwhile hyomin try hard to deal with her load of work, business trip and all. “ok call me back tomorrow after i confirm about it with my staff.” “sajangnim, this is the file of the new budget for the project at incheon, it need your sign.” She take the file. “ok, i’ll give this to you later.” Again a knocking sound can be heard. “yes, what again?” “i need some fresh air. Arghh.”  after a while, she finally can lean her back on the chair. Her life is already a mess and it become more mess when woohyun appear in front of her with a bouquet of roses. Once she see him, hyomin sigh. Try to walk away from him as fast as she can but he is faster to catch her in action. “hyomin~ssi.. hyomin~ssi.” He call her but hyomin just ignore her can continue leaving the place. “hyomin~ssi.” He grab her hand when hyomin in reflect twist his hand to his back make him groan in pain. “don’t touch me if you don’t want to die.” She whisper to him before release his arm.

Woohuyn look at her disbelief. She leave him alone but he bar her from leaving. “please listen to me just this once.” He look at her begging for chance. She stood still raising her eyebrow. “you have 1 minute from now.” “firstly its for you.” She take the rose. A worker pass by them. “unnie.” “me?” hyomin smile. “you can have this.” She give the rose to her. Woohyun face become red due to embarrasement. “thats all? Can i leave now? I’m busy.” “hyomin~ssi, i’m sorry on whatever happen before. I didn’t mean to hurt, beside i didn’t know it is you. I fall in love with you since the first time we met at the hotel at japan. I already set my mind to find you once i come back here. But then mum and dad ask me to go for a blind when i already have you in my mind. I want to fince you but the thing i know about you is your name, nothing else. So i try to search for you but i didn’t find you until i go to your houseto apologize to your mum and dad.  I swear i don’t know it is you. If i know it is you since earlier, i will surely come and ask you to marry me straight away. Believe me, i like.. ani.. i love you since the first time we meet. Can you give me second chance please?”

Hyomin raise her eyebrow. “done?” woohyun nod. She nod and leave the plae leaving him dumbfounded. Woohyun sigh. “why is it so hard to get her? Ke yeoja~ka sure something.” He walk out from the building with his head down.

Jiyeon enter the house to take her clothes. She found nobody at the hall but a nice melody come from eunjung room. “she lock herself in her room again?” jiyeon go to her room to take her clothes. Before she leave, she go to eunjung room. She want to knock but afraid eunjung still don’t want to meet her, so she didn’t. “jaljayo unnie. I love you.” Jiyeon say slowly even she know eunjung didn’t hear what she say. “i love you too ji.” Eunjung mumble slowly after jiyeon leave. What jiyeon didn’t realise eunjung is there behind the door listen to every of her words,