music in me#69

music in me

Eunjung sit in front of jiyeon. “is everything ok?” eunjung smile. “ne, finally after a week negotiating and dealing again and again and again. meeting up till 4 hours and 3 times a day,everything is settle.” Eunjung take a ddep breath. “done? the result?” “they agree to go with the previous dealing. But we built up an agreement that if something like this happen again we gonna sew them with 2 times what we lost and the project will fully become ours.” Jiyeon nod. “so unnie lets call it a day. Oh?” jiyeon blink her eyes while looking at eunjung. “wae? I still have something i need to do. Those file also need to be check.” She point to the bunch of file on her table. “oh come on unnie.”

“jiyeon~ah, we make a deal before right? Let me finish my work first and we will spend 2 days together before going back. I promise that time i’m going to switch off my phone.” Jiyeon sigh. “i still didn;t grab my lunch though. Ok, unnie go finish unnie work, then we’ll go grab our meal together. Ok?  I Hate eating alone.” “but it is going to be late if you wait.” “its ok unnie. go faster finish your work. I’m hungry.” Eunjung smile. “arasso, arasso.” She sit at her desk. “jiyeon~ah, my laptop is inside my bag there. Use it if you bored.” “ne unnie.”

Wunjung continue her work without looking around anymore. Jiyeon cross her arm , smiling monitoring the focus eunjung. she take her phone.

Soyeon unnie, bz?  Baby dino

Aniyo. Wae?  Park sso

Nothing. I’m just boring. Waiting for my workaholic unnie finishing her work. Ah, i’m hungry actually. Baby dino

She keep kakao with soyeon till at last eunjung voice out. “i’m done. come on before they come in with more work.” She say while rearranging her desk. Eunjung take her coat and put it on her. jiyeon look at her with smile. “unnie.” “ne?” eunjung look at her. “here.” she throw the paper bag to her. “mwoya iegae?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “i don’t want to go out while you wearing your office attire.” “wae? Is it wrong?” “ani, its beautiful but it is too formal. I’ll buy something nice for you to wear.” She take a peek inside the bag. “i know it. if you are the one that buy it.” she pull out a short skirt with white sleeveless shirt and also, a black jacket.

Jiyeon smile. “its beautiful though and it will be more beautiful if it is on you. I personally choose it though.” Eunjung face palm. “or unnie, you want to change with my jacket but it is sleeveless too unnie.” jiyeon show up her white sleeveless jacket. “it is just the same though if i wear this or that.” “unnie, please. Going out with you with those formal attire, na shiro.” “its not that you nver see me wearing skirt right park ji?” “yes, but you rarely wear it. i search it through your closet just now, why is there is only jeans and short i there. Skinny too.” “nothing wrong with it. it is comfortable enough for me.” She say questioning jiyeon. “oh come on unnie. you are my unnie not my oppa. Everybody seem misunderstood that you are my oppa, namja chingu and all.”

Jiyeon approach her. she hug eunjung from behind. “my beautiful unnie will be more beautiful when she wear a skirt because she look cool and handsome when she wear pants.” Jiyeon say put her head on eunjung shoulder. Eunjung sigh. “arasso, arasso.” She take clothes and headed to the changing room. “jiyeon~ah, go to my car and take my shoes.” “shoes? Arasso unnie.” jiyeon take her car key. Once she open eunjung audi boot, she is shocked upon she see almost 15 pair of shoes including sneakers, boot, heels, wedges and sport shoes. “deabak. She keep all these shoes inside the car. By the way, which shoes she want me to bring to her?”

Jiyeon scratch her head. “maybe i should take any shoes that look suit with that clothes.” jiyeon take out the most highest heels in there. “this must be suit enough with the clothes.” jiyeon walk back to eunjung office. “unnie here the... deabak. Chinjja unnie, you look beautiful.” “i’m always beautiful, just the fact you didn’t see it.” “mwoya? Since when you like to praise yourself. Erghh, you make me goosebump.” Eunjung laugh. “did you get the shoes i ask you earlier?” “hell you have almost 15 pair of shoes in there, how can i know which do you want to wear? So i take this one.” Eunjung pat jiyeon head.

“nice one. Only me know that there is some shoes in there.” She laugh. Eunjung take the shoes and wear it. “how?” “deabak, awesome, gorgeous.” “ka ja.” She take her handbag and her bag. Eunjung hang the jacket around her arm and reach jiyeon hand. “lets go.” “you don’t want to wear the jacket?” “nope.” “let me hold it for you.” Jiyeon take it from her. eunjung reach the heels she wear earlier. She smile while walking out from the room. Her worker gasp pon they see eunjung coming out from the room. “woah, so beautiful.” jiyeon heard a male worker talk to the other workers. She smile. “i’m going to leave now. Since everything settle, i’m going back to korea in 3 days. Do contact my secretary there if there is something wrong ok.” She say to the workers there.

“ok miss.” Eunjung reach jiyeon hand. Once they want to walk away, the workers call eunjung. “miss eunjung.” “yes?” eunjung turn. “you look beautiful.” eunjung face going red with that compliment. “oh, thank you.” Jiyeon smile widely. “woah, your face is so red unnie.” “oh shut up. you are the one that make me wear it.” “but it is beautiful though. You knwo what your worker say earlier.” Eunjung look at her. “woah, she so beautiful wearing that kind of clothes. if only i also rich like her, i’m sure i will ask her to be my girlfriend. Or maybe directly as my wife.”

Eunjung face becoem more red. “look at you. Look at you. You are shy now.” Jiyeon say laughing pointing to eunjung red face. “stop it.  you want to go using your car or my car?” “we use both. Since i can’t leave it here. i’ll go and take my car for a while.” She walk away. Jiyeon take out her phone. Eunjung that is now arranging her thing in the car boot looking up when she heard jiyeon call her.

Klikk.. klikk.. klikk..

Jiyeon show her phone to her. “got it. gonna send to the unnie now.” She say with a wide smile. “yah, park jiyeon.” eunjung scream out. jiyeon just laugh.

They go to the shopping mall. “what do you want to eat baby?” “everything. I’m so hungry now.” Eunjung laugh. “lets go. My treat today. Sorry for making you wait for such a long time.” They enter a restaurant. “may i take your order please?” eunjung look at jiyeon. she raise her eyebrow as the signal for her to choose. “give me this, this, this, this,this and this. Unnie~neun?” jiyeon ask her. “aniya, i’m going to take it from your food. you order 6 different food jiyeon~ah. You think you can finish it?” “of course.” “any other order miss?” “no, oh give me 2 orange juice.” Eunjung lean back. “how come you can eat such a lot of food despite of your small body?” jiyeon shook her head. “molla.” Jiyeon turn to face eunjung. “how i miss eating together with you like this.” She say reaching eunjung hand. “we just now eating together this morning?” “its not what i mean. Just like eating outside together with you, usually we have areumie and the unnie with us right.” “ohh.” “come on unnie, lets take a picture.”

“1..2..3.. cheese.”

-----

q-ri busy with her phone when she bump with somebody. “ah.” “oh, i’m sorry, i’m sorry.” He help her to stand up. “no, its ok. Its my fault after all.” She say brush away all the dust from her clothes. “are you hurt anywhere? No right?” q-ri look up. ‘woah, he’s handsome.’ “miss are you ok?” “ne, ne. No worries.” He smile. “if that so, i’ll leave first. I’m sorry again.”

‘i swear i see her somewhere but where?’ he keep questioning himself while walking away. Since q-ri just now cut her hair and change her hairstyle, so people that doesn’t close with her will be hard to recognise her.plus she have her glasses on.  “but she is so beautiful though.” Q-ri walk out from that building. “how come he is so handsome. Wait? Is he the son of SH & CO CEO?” she take out her phone. “oh, i’m right. Woah, i don’t that he is that handsome in person.” She keep talking to herself. Q-ri than drive her car away from the building.

Meanwhile, soyeon busy doing her work in her room when q-ri call her. “q-ri unnie? yeobuseyo?” “soyeon~ah, busy?” “not really, wae?” “nothing, did jiyeon and eunjung already come back from japan?” “no, they will coming back 2 days after tomorrow.” “oh, ok then.” Soyeon look at her phone. “unnie? unnie?” “hmm.” “wae did you ask?” “nothing.” “oh, ok.” They hang up. “mwoya? Call me just to ask that thing?”

Soyeon then make a video call to jiyeon. “soyeon unnie..” “annyeong baby. What are you doing?” “nothing. We’re watching television since it is too early to go to sleep.” Jiyeon smile. “what is eunjung do?” “she is here.” jiyeon turn the laptop a bit. Eunjung sit on the couch while jiyeon sit closely beside her. “annyeong unnie.” “annyeong. Yah, when will you come back? Earlier you don’t want to go, and now after you go, are you planning to stay there forever?” eunjung laugh. “aniya unnie. i settle the problem here first before going back. I already te...” soyeon coughing hard to prevent eunjung from continue her word.

“are you ok?” “ne.. ne.. i’m ok.” “we will be back in 3 days. Do come fetch us there unnie.” jiyeon say. “why should i? You can call your driver to fetch you there?” jiyeon pout. “just feel like want. Its ok if you don’t want.” Jiyeon play with eunjung hand. “wae baby?” “aniya, nothing.” “aigoo, this baby sulking with me?” soyeon say. “eunjung~ah, persuade her for me will you?” “why should i? Am i the one that make her sulk?” eunjung smile.

“look at this girl.” “this baby is ok unnie. she doesn’t sulk at all. Don’t trust me?” eunjung kiss jiyeon cheek make her smile. “nah, look.” “mwoya, you make that face to make her kiss you? Seriously, park jiyeon.” jiyeon mock her. “unnie want to sleep now. See you later baby, princess.” “ne unnie. annyeong.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “so naughty.” Eunjung say hug jiyeon tight. “i didn’t do anything though unnie.” “yeah, yeah."