music in me#131

music in me

Jiyeon come back home at 8 and she sure that eunjung probably already at home. She take a deep breathe before open the main door. “i’m home.” “YAH PARK JIYEON.” She startled when she hear a loud voice calling her. “omo, kkamjagya.” “why you didn’t come? Why you didn’t pick up your phone when i call you? You say you will come but you didn’t show up. are you doing that on purpose?” eunjung showered her with question while her hand shooking jiyeon shoulder. Jiyeon hand covering her ear to avoid her from beig deaf with eunjung loud voice even she is just a step away from her. “arasso, arasso unnie stop. Unnie stop. Arasso, mianhae unnie mianhae. Awww, my ear. I think i will be deaf if you did it just a little bit longer.” She say try to break free from eunjung grip.

“she keep mumbling and blabbering alone since she come back home just now. Talking about the thing that me myself don’t understand the content. When i ask she just said she hate you.” Her mother say while walking out from the dining hall with a glass of water in her hand. Eunjung pout, walk to sit beside her mother. Jiyeon sigh. ‘another persuading need to be done. Aigoo i wonder who is the unnie, who is the dongsaeng.’ She mumble while taking off her heels. “unnie.” She call her and take the seat beside eunjung. “eunjung unnie, i’m sorry ok. I didn’t mean it.” “you didn’t mean it? Yet you going out for lunch with soyeon unnie, am i right?” jiyeon jaw drop. “ottokhae ara?” eunjung glare at her.

“arasso, i admit it is my mistake for tricking you. I’m sorry ok, i just want you to have some time alone with him to sort of your feeling for him. Thats all, as long as there is no skinship and kissing or the worst thing that i know you understand, it is fine to me for you to just going out with him.” Eunjung look at her. “omo, what to do? I just kiss him again before we part away just now.” Eunjung whisper to her. Jiyeon eyes wide. “yah unnie, are you crazy?” eunjung chuckled. “are you stupid or what? How can you know it did and didn’t happen when you are not there? Tcck, your stupid reasoning.”

“it is not right?” eunjung look at her. “what do you think i am?” “but you did it once.” Eunjung turn to face her. “ok, ok. I’m sorry ok unnie. I’m really sorry.” “you girls really distracting me from watching the show. I will be in my room then, so you girls settle your problem here ok. Make sure don’t kill each other ok.”  Their mother say while laughing. “omma.” Jiyeon pout. “unnie, na chinjja mianhae.” “fine, since i really miss you, i forgive you this time. But if this happen again, i will really sulking. For real.” Jiyeon smile.

Soyeon enter the cafe while her eyes looking around, searching for somebody. From far sshe spot her fiancee sitting alone at the corner of the cafe. “annyeong yeobo.” Jonghyuk look up. “oh you are here. Annyeong jagiya.” He stand up and kiss her before she take a seat in front of him. “mian, i have something to be settle at the office. Did you place the order already?” “aniya, i’m waiting for you.” He smile. After placing their order, there is a few minutes in silence between them. “how the girls? Its been a while since i meet them especially that dino.” Soyeon laugh. “dino will be dino if you call her that in front of her. they are fine oppa, just the fact that those sibling become really workaholic nowadays makes me worried. Q-ri unnie, hyominnie and areumie always abroad for meeting and conference while boram unnie submerge in between the load of work inside her office. You can even see her head from the pile of file in front of her.” she say laughing.

“you didn’t hang out with them?” “its been around 2 weeks since we last hang out.” Just then the waitress come with their food. “i’m sorry for disturbing, here is your food sir, miss.” When she done placing all the food on the table, she stop and look at them. “oh are you oh jong hyuk~ssi?” jonghyuk look up. “ah ne, its me.” “you are so handsome.” Soyeon eyess widen when jonghyuk smile widely and even offer hand shake to her. “aigoo joha, chinjja joha.” Soyeon say when the waitress walk away. “aigoo uri jagi jiltu?” “ani, aniya.why should i? Should i call all the waitress for you yeobo? You can even kiss the if you want.” Soyeon rolled her eyes. Jonghyuk laugh hard. “jagi mianhae, i didn’t mean to make you jealous. Chinjja mianhae, oh.”

She glare at him before continue eating her food. “jagiya i have something to say.” “mwondae?” soyeon ask him without change her attention from her food. “mwondae yeobo? Why you become so silent suddenly? You make me scared and curious.”  He sigh. “can we postpone our wedding till next year.” Soyeon stop eating at instance. “what do you mean by postpone?” “can we postpone it until next year?” “wae? Waegeure?” “i kind of busy since my concert tour has been schedule and i wouldn’t have much time to prepare for our wedding and i believe you also will be very busy right since it is the second half of the year.” “what is your real deal? What is the real reason jonghyuk~ssi?” jonghyuk face become pale when he heard soyeon call him by his name.

“busy is not the matter. We can just ask the wedding planner to do it all for us. It is not that hard unless you really want  it to be postpone or maybe canceled.” She say raise her eyebrow. “aniya, i just need some time to focus on my work. Thats all.” “it is not me the one that bring up about this marriage, its you. Even propose me in public for everybody to know that we, no you are getting married. Now the way you say it like i am the one that force you to marry me. I am also busy, not only you. If you are not serious about this thing, don’t even bring it up to me. Don’t waste my time thinking about thing like this if you are just going to postpone, cancel or anything.” “ara, i know. I’m sorry, but that time i think we can finally touch down since i’m done with my concert and all but unnexpected schedule add up.” soyeon sigh. “you and your unreasonable excuses. You must be already discuss it with the agency before you say those to me. You think i am stupid. There is no such thing like unexpected schedule and all if they already know what you are planning to do. You are talking with me, park soyeon, oh jong hyuk~ssi.”

She take her bag and leave. “soyeon~ah. Jagiya.” He call he but she didn’t even stop leaving. Jong hyuk ruffle his hair. “aisy.”

Flashback

“jong hyuk~ah, i recieve a love call.” “love call?” “a company would like to sponsor a world tour concert for you. 6 countries will be on the list.” He handed him a proposal. “it looks interesting.” “the thing is..” he pause. “the concert schedule to be start around early next month till early next year.” His eyes widen. “sajangnim you know i can’t. You know that i am getting married in 2 month right. How can i do it?” “i know but can you think about it first?” he sigh. “can we bring this concert forard for next year. We can start as early as the end of this year but please, not in this near future.”

“we can’t. It is stated at the proposal about it and they don’t want to negotiate about the date at all since they have another plan ahead after the concert done.” “how come. I don’t even have the right to to choose?” “we are being sponsor, so they have the upper hand on this kind of thing. Beside you can just postpone your marriage to somehow next year. Where else you can get this opportunity jong hyuk~ah, its a world tour concert. Think about it.” “i can just postpone my marriage? you sure know how to talk pretty right. You don’t know soyeon, you don’t my fiancee. What she look like when something go wrong around her.”

“try to persuade her. this is a big chance for you to spread out your wings around the world. Where else you can get this opportunity again?” “sajangnim chinjja. Aigoo.”

End flashback

“what should i do now? Ottokhae?”

Myungsoo playing with his phone when jiyeon arrive. “annyeong.” “oh annyeong baby. Here ice americano.” Jiyeon smile. “gomawo.” “how today?” she take a sip of her drinks before voice out. “fine. It is just i have soooo much work to be done and the staff also give me headache.” She pout. “wae?” “molla. Just think about it make me want to eplode.” He laugh. “arasso, arasso. I won’t ask anymore.” “myung.” “humm.” “where are you all these day?you always been busy. It is so not you. You rarely pick up my call but when i call at the office, they say you are not there and you don’t have any appointment. Where are you up to these day honestly? Where have you been all those time you are not at the office and didn’t pick up my call?” myungsoo face change.

“wae? I am just soo busy, nothing else.” “you are MIA even you don’t have appointment and one time i call the office, they say you are free for the whole day but when i call you, you didn’t pick up my call.” She say raise her eyebrow. “ah, that is the time when i go to meet our business partner and went for golf.” “are you sure? Why i sense a lie here? Did you lied to me?” “no baby, of course no.” Jiyeon nod. “arasso. But if i cought you red handed, you should know what will happen to you.” He smile widely. “of course i know what will happen to me. You are my dino after all.” His eyes lock at the counter where a woman stand there making an order.

“what are you looking at?” “nothing. Come on baby, let grab our lunch at the restaurant near my office.” His eyes still eyeing the woman. “what are you looking at idiot.” Jiyeon say knock his head. “ah appo. Its nothing. I look at those couple over there, they seem to be in trouble.” “yeah, yeah whatever ert.” “call me ert, byuntae or anything you want. I don’t care. Come on, lets go.” He grab his wallet and phone on the table before grab jiyeon hand and drag her out from the cafe. “yah you hurt me. Myung stop it. What is it the problem that you are so hurry to leave the cafe. Ah my hand.” “sorry baby, sorry.”

“did you do something wrong behind me? Is there anybody inside the cafe that you don’t want me to meet?” she ask while try to look inside the cafe again. “aniya baby, there is none. Come on, hop on. We need to hurry since i need to go back to the office for a meeting soon.” “myung you just behave strangely right now and you make me curious on whatever you already done behind me.” “baby i swear its nothing.” “are you sure?” “yes baby, very sure.” He kiss her lightly. Jiyeon smile. “ok then.”

Once she is inside the car, myungsoo turn back to look inside the cafe. The woman that he eyeing just now stand outside the cafe looking at them. Their eyes met. Myungsoo sigh. He walk in the car, ready to leave while the woman still standing there waiting till they leave.

“its true, that is daddy. Sorry for making you witness all this baby. She is the person that daddy love, not you, not me, not us. Its her. mommy is sorry baby.” she say slowly while rubbing her flat stomach.