music in me#122

music in me

Areum sit in the middle between jiyeon and eunjung while the other member sit in front of them. Eunjung rest her head on her shoulder while her leg stretch out across the couch with an ice pack on it. It happen that she fall right on her injured leg make it swollen a bit. Meanwhile jiyeon on the other side playing with areum hand. Jiyeon was so shock upon she hear the truth about areum missing in action for the past weeks, about the lie that the member told her during the time she was at the hospital and all. Her head down trying hard to digest everything and the same time holding her tears.

Areum look at her. “unnie gwaenchanha?” she ask her. Without lifting her head, jiyeon just nod. “na chinjja mianhae for whatever happen. If i know this will happen, i should have just kill him since the time he broke up with eunjung unnie.” “aniya its not your fault. Its not anybody fault. Whatever happen already happen, so no point to blame anybody anymore.” Jiyeon say slowly. “but i’m sorry because your oppa hold grudge since i am the one that beat him up everytime. During the period i beat him up not even once he fight back, thats why he hold grudge on me but what i don’t know it affect you too. Your emotion and all. I’m sorry areumie.” “aniya unnie, na gwaenchanha.” She say smiling.

Jiyeon look over to eunjung that is still silent. Not even uttering any word since she come. “unnie are you ok?” no answer. “eunjung unnie.” Jiyeon call her again. “ne? Ne?” “are you ok? Why so silent?” eunjung shook her head. “nothing.” Eunjung answer. Her hand holding her leg since before because it is throbbing so much since the time she fall. “appo?” “hmm?” “your leg appeudago? Unnie nareul bwa, nareul bwa unnie.” Without looking at her eunjung voice out. “its throbbing since a while ago. And it seems like i can’t hold the pain any longer.” She say slowly. Soyeon sigh. “then just say it, don’t stay silent like that paboya.” She stand up and sit at the end of the couch. “i will remove this ok, and also the brace too. Tell me if it hurt ok. How about your ankle?” eunjung nod. “there too unnie.” Soyeon sigh. “how did you endure it you paboya, tckk. If its me i will already cry you know.” She nag while her hand busy removing the brace before removing the bandage from her ankle.

“hyominnie go and take eunjung treasure box from her room.” “what do you mean by treasure box unnie.” Eunjung say annoyingly. “what? Am i wrong?” eunjung head down. “areum can we change place?” jiyeon say. “no. Jiyeon you stay at your place. You are not in the place to support her now when you also need support from other.” Q-ri say firmly. “ne unnie.” “here soyeon unnie.” “tell me if its hurt you got me. Don’t just keep silent.” Eunjung nod.

q-ri look at areum. “good job areumie. Even i’m a bit dissapointed because you take such a long time to come and meet us, but its ok since you already here.” She say and smile. “sorry unnie, i need some time to think and some time alone. I think to reflect myself and figure out what should i do unnie.” “its ok baby. You already here right.” Areum look at her and smile.

Woohyun look at hyomin picture in his phone. “i miss you hyomin~ssi.” He has only a week before his flight abroad but he still didn’t get any answer from hyomin. He try to call her but the number is no more being used. Thats mean she already change her number. “she change her number already?” woohyun sigh. “i guess i will leave without getting any answer from her then.” His head down.

Tok..tok.. tok..

“yes.” “nam woohyun.” Woohyun turn around. “soyeon noona. Noona what are you doing here? did you bring any news from her?” soyeon look at him. “mwoya? I just come and you already ask so much about her. Not even ask if i’m ok or not.” He sigh. “i guess there is no news from her right.” “did you try to call her?” “she change her number already noona.” Soyeon look far ahead since they are now at the balcony. “yeah, she change her number few month ago. I feel sorry for you about that, but hyomin is too stubborn. I don’t know what else i should do to persuade her.” Woohyun laugh slowly. “its ok noona. I guess its time for me to give up. she don’t want me right to be part of her life right, so why should i bother her. It will make her uncomfortable.”

Soyeon change her attention to him. “already? Did you try to meet her? Woohyun~ah she like you but her ego keep her away from accepting you. Believe me. I didn’t say this to make you feel at ease but i saw it by myself. She stare at her phone when she about to send a text to you, but because of her ego she didn’t. Her phone wallpaper is you guys picture together that you take during the time both of you are ok. What is that mean woohyun~ah?” “ noona, that does not mean she like me. Try to send text but didn’t, wallpaper are our picture together, that doesn’t mean she like me noona. She can do it with anybody she want even if it is not me.”

Soyeon nod. “ok then if you think that way. I’m not going to say anything anymore. Any message? I’m off to meet them now and she will be there. You want me to say anything to her?” woohyun smile and shook his head. “ok then. I see you later ok. Bye.”

Once soyeon leave, woohyun sigh. “if she don’t want me, what can i do noona? Let her go is the only way.” He mumble alone.

Meanwhile hyomin and the other gather at eunjung mansion since it is weekend. She look uneasy like there is something not done. “hyominnie gwaenchanha?” eunjung ask her. “ne unnie. Wae?” “you look uneasy.” “oh nothing unnie. Soyeon unnie eodisseo? she still not here?” “she is on her way.  Wae?” “nothing. Jiyeonnie did you eat your medicine?” jiyeon eyes widen. “look like you still not.” “i..i .. i already eat it unnie.’’ She say. “you are not a good liar just like your unnie. I want you to stay there while i take your candy for you. You got me?” jiyeon head down. “ne unnie.”

While hyomin going to take the medicine for jiyeon, soyeon arrive. “everybody park soyeon is here.” Eunjung look up. “so what?” soyeon smile fade away. “mwoya? That is how you welcome your unnie? should i leave?” eunjung smile sweetly. “of course not unnie.” “park soyeon.” Boram that just come from the backyard shout while running to her. Once she reach her, boram jump up to her embrace. “omo boram unnie.” She say hug her. “mwoya? Did you miss her that much?” eunjung ask her. “nobody want to play with me.” Soyeon laugh. “aigoo boram unnie.” “park jiyeon here your candy.” Hyomin come from upstairs. “she act just like you since you are not here earlier. Erghh.” Jiyeon say slowly. Hyomin froze upon she see soyeon. “oh unnie, you here. Pabo i can hear you stupid.” “sorry unnie.” “eat it.” “serve you right park ji.” Eunjung laugh. “shut up unnie.”

Hyomin eyeing soyeon as if she has something to say but nothing come out. “whats wrong park hyomin? You look at me like i did something wrong to you.” “aniya unnie, nothing.” She say. “can i remove the brace unnie? Its been very uncomfortable since my leg already ok now.” “no, keep that on till your next checkup. Only then we will confirm you can take it off or not.” Soyeon say. “lee q-ri what are you doing outside?” boram shout towards q-ri. Q-ri enter the house. “no need to shout shortie.” “YAH.” They laugh. “girls i have something to say.” Soyeon say. All eyes paste on her. “don’t look at me like that girls.” “what is it unnie?” eunjung ask. “jong hyuk oppa and i plan on getting married in 5 months.” Their jaw drop. “WHAT?” soyeon close her ears. “yah don’t shout.” “congratulation unnie.” “congrats dongsaeng~ah.” Boram say. “why so sudden unnie?” “its not sudden. He ask me this since last month but i need time to think about it. It is about married right.” They nod.

“Woah, congratulation unnie. I’m so happy for you.” “thank you girls.” She say smiling. “the date?” jiyeon voice out. “it is not been set yet but we will start planning as early as next month.” They nod. “finally our omma getting married.” Eunjung say. “but..” she pause. “but what eunjungie?” “how about our halmeoni then?” she say earn the laugh from the other. “yah want to die?” boram say. “mian unnie, mian.” “oh yeah, soyeon~ah i heard that your cousin will be leaving abroad next week.” Q-ri ask. Hyomin turn to look at her. “where did you hear that unnie?” “appa tell me that. He meet your uncle yesterday, he say woohyun will leave next week, so he cannot meet him next week.”

Soyeon nod. “yeah, he will leave next week. Probably on Saturday.” They nod. “lets gather together then before he leave. Jiyeon has not meet L for few weeks already, so we can ask him to join too.” “good idea then. How about Thursday?” “sounds good to me.” “nado.” “how about us?” jiyeon ask soyeon point to herself and eunjung. “we will fetch you here of course. Or you don’t want to join?” “of course we want. You know how long we trap in here already?” eunjung say, annoyed. “then what is the needed to ask stupid.”

Hyomin look up. “i’m sorry but i think that day i can’t join you all. I have abroad schedule that day.” Soyeon look at her. She take her phone and q-ri also take her phone out. They check on their schedule but its empty. Soyeon look up and accidently make an eye contact with her. “are you sure hyominnie?” “ne unnie.” She probably forgot that their schedule are stick on each other phone. “ok then. Its not a big deal if you are not there too.” Soyeon say carelessly. Q-ri look at soyeon. She point to her phone.

She didn’t have any right that day?                                   ~q-ri unnie~

She didn’t. She probably avoid on being there since woohyun will be there too.                  ~park sso~

Wae did she need to avoid being there? I understand she don’t like him but that doesn’t she need to avoid him.                ~q-ri unnie~

There must be something unnie. Let just go with the flow also wait and see what will happen.    ~park sso~

“areum late today?” “she has meeting. She text me just now, she is on her way here.” Eunjung take her crutch. “where did you want to go?” “kitchen. Don’t say anything, i hate just stay there sitting. Its tiring.” “ne, ne. Just don’t fall will do.” Eunjung stick out her tounge. “stupid.” “ahjumma, i’m hungry.” eunjung shout. “unnie you almost there and tae hee ahjumma not deaf.” Jiyeon say to her. “shut up dino.” “yah you think who you are sleepybear.” Eunjung want to yell back. Jiyeon already laugh out loud. “you dare to say that because i’m in this. I can’t run to you just because my leg like this, but you wait park dino.” “whatever sleepybear.” “that is bear, this is dino, that over there lion.” Boram say point to hyomin that is sit silently at a corner. “why me so sudden. I didn’t even say anything. This unnie chinjja.”