music in me#26

music in me

Everybody in the room look at each other. “jiyeon~ah, don’t leave me. Jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon run towards eunjung. “unnie, unnie, i’m here. ierona unnie, open your eyes. Me, jiyeonnie here unnie.” Jiyeon hold eunjung hand. Boram call the doctor. After a moment, eunjung become silent again. “she will wake up anytime soon. Maybe she have some nightmare that make her raving. For now, she fall asleep again, we just need to wait.” The doctor say leave the room. They all nod. Jiyeon kiss eunjung hand. “unnie, you miss me right like i miss you? So wake up, open your eyes. I’m here right beside you.”

Boram tap jiyeon shoulder. “she is sleeping. Let her rest some more baby. You go get some rest. We will sure to call you if she wake up.” jiyeon look around. “can i just sleep here?” boram look at q-ri. She raiseher eyebrow. “you can but it is not comfortable, you are still injured.” “its ok unnie.” “if you say so. Don’t force yourself ok.” Boram smile. Jiyeon look at eunjung for all night long before fall asleep beside her.

“jiyeonnie, go sleep at the couch. Lets go.” Q-ri hold her walking to the couch. After put the blanket nicely on her, she approach eunjung. “just open your eyes princess, everybody miss you especially jiyeon. Wake up dear.” Q-ri say kiss eunjung forehead.

Late night, hyomin enter the room. “unnie, how their condition?” “soyeon still in fever.” “did she catch cold?” boram nod. Hyomin approach the sleeping soyeon. She reach her forehead. “it is already ok a bit. Eunjung just now raving calling jiyeon. And jiyeon is sleeping there, don’t want to leave this room after that.” “eunjung unnie raving?” “yeah. The doctor say probably will wake up soon.” Hyomin look at her. “did you clear everything?” “ne, i give her money and ask her to leave today.”

Hyomin eunjung hair. “nothing to be worried anymore. everything is settle already.” “go get some rest hyominnie. You must be tired running here and there.” hyomin smile.

-----

Everybpdy fall asleep. the first one to wake up is soyeon. She open her eyes and look around. She try to sit even it is a little bit pain on her stomach. “you girls sure have a hard time because of us.” She say hyomin and boram hair that sleep at the edge of her bed. Boram that feel somebody touch her, open her eyes. “oh, you wake up? how do you feel now?” she say reaching her forehead. “you still have fever but not as bad as yesterday. Want something?” soyeon shook her head.

“unnie, can we go for a walk? Just being here make me sick.” “are you sure you can walk?” she nod. Upon soyeon moving, hyomin open her eyes. “oh, unnie. Where did you want to go?” “she want to get some walk.” “let me go along then. Boram unnie, you are too small to compare to soyeon unnie.” She laugh. “aisy, chinjja.”

Outside the hospital, they sit on a bench. “its been a long time. I hate the hospital smell. Erghh.” She say. “then, you should not do anything by your own you pabo~ya. Can you think twice unnie before you do it.” hyomin say. “yah, have some manner can you?” she say knocking hyomin head. “ouch, sorry unnie.” Soyeon look up.

“i think about so many things. At least i know that time they want me, not eunjung,not jiyeon, not you, not unnie, not areum. For what i put other people that not related in it in danger.” She sigh. “aigoo, at least ask us. Why did you need to take action by your own. You know how worried your mother.” soyeon smile. “ara, at least i know she still think about me. If not, what she can see only business, business, business.” “you sure talk pretty.”

“thank you unnie, hyominnie. For taking care of us, i know that all of you lacking of sleep, not going to the office at all because of us. I’m sorry for that, and thank you.” She say. they smile.

Meanwhile, in the room q-ri wake up. she look around. Soyeon, boram and hyomin not there. “probably they are going to get some fresh air.” A doctoe enter the room. “miss, did miss jiyeon here?” q-ri nod. She approach jiyeon. “ji, ierona. Its time for your check up.” jiyeon open her eyes. “its time for your check up. ka ja we need to go to your room. After send jiyeon to the next room, she go back to eunjung and soyeon room.

“yeobuseyo. Secretary shin, is there any document that need to be  sign?” “no sajangnim. There is no meeting too.” “ok, so i will not be there today. Call me if there is anything ok.” She put down her phone on the table. She adjust the blanket on eunjung but then she see eunjung finger move. “eunjung~ah. Eunjung. can you hear me?” q-ri eunjung hair. “princess open your eyes if you can hear me.” Eunjung close eyes slowly open. Q-ri press the button near her bed. She go to jiyeon room.

“jiyeon~ah, eunjung wake up.” jiyeon that is sleeping before look at her. “chinjja unnie?” she wake up from her bed. Don’t even care about her wound. She run to eunjung room. When they enter the room, the doctor already there. “thank god, she already concious. But she still need more rest. “ he say to jiyeon when he see her at the door. “unnie.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “baby.” She say.

The nurse help eunjung to sit. “jiyeon~ah, wae did you just stand here? you say you miss her?” q-ri tap her shoulder. “i am not dreaming right unnie?” q-ri shook her head. “unnie.” Jiyeon then hug eunjung tight without care about her wound. “baby.” Eunjung hug her back with smile. Suddenly, jiyeon groan in pain. “ahhh.” Eunjung look at her. “wae?wae? wae?” q-ri rush to her. she grab eunjung hand and cover her eyes with her other hand. “don’t look at your hand or you want to sleep again.” she say. “wae unnie?” at the same time, the other 3 enter the room.

“eunjungie.” Boram shout. “boramie bring jiyeon to her room. Her wound is open back and its bleeding. Hyominnie take some water, we need to clean eunjungie hand. Or she will sleep again.” she say. boram bring jiyeon to her room. “i told you to be careful right baby?” hyomin come to q-ri with a wet towel to clean up eunjung hand from blood.

Soyeon sit on the couch. She just laugh see the struggle eunjung to look at what happen to her hand. “ah, unnie wae?” “just stop moving for a while can you?” q-ri yell. eunjung startled. She stop moving. after done doing it, eunjung look at them cluelessly. “wound? What wound? Did jiyeon injured?” eunjung ask. “she got stab.” “by who? That crazy woman?” eunjung raise her voice. After that she hold her stomach. “you are not fully recover, so please behave ok. Or i knock you down to make you rest more.” Hyomin say. “yeah, its her. she come to kill you but jiyeon was there, so instead you she take it.” “wae did she do that? What if she badly injured?” “it is because she want protect you stupid.” Soyeon say knocking her head.

“ah, appo unnie.” Eunjung pout. Soyeon laugh, sitting on her bed. “so?” “jiyeon ask to release her. she want her to go away and never come back.” Eunjung nod. “can i go to look at her unnie?” “andwae. She will come here later but you will not go anywhere. Arasso?” q-ri warn her. “ne unnie.” Eunjung say with her head down.