music in me#33

music in me

6 car roaring enter the parking lot of PJY CORPORATION. Eunjung, hyomin, soyeon, q-ri, boram and areum come out from the car. With their charismatic look, all the workers the goes in and out of the building look at them without blinking. “eunjung~ah, stop driving like that. Its dangerous.” Soyeon first voice. “arassoyong unnie. Ka ja.” They enter the building but then eunjung realise she forget to bring her phone with her. “unnie, you girls proceed first. I need to get my phone from the car.” After she take the phone, she enter the building and pass by a group of worker that now chit chatting.

“that just know how to order us here and there. But she just sit in her office playing games all day long.” Eunjung stop walking. “yah, when did she do that? she never do that to us, plus she is the one that will re-do the work that is not correct we give to her. How can you say like that?you still didn’t even meet her.” a woman say. “ani, who did you think i’m talking about, i’m talking about park ji young. she just like ‘yah, do this. Don’t go back home if you are not finish it.’ ‘yah, are you stupid or what. I said the bla bla bla project not this project.” She say. “oh i thought you are talking about our CEO.”

“That is one more . She didn’t even take action when i emel her saying about that ji young. Erghh.” the woman sigh. “you are sure will be in big trouble if somebody heard us. She is busy enough with work and meeting. Even she is the new one but is very kind-hearted, cute, intelligent and talented. She is like an angel you know. You just work here for a month, dare you to talk like that about her.” “both of them are just the same.” Her word being cut by another voice.

“which  CEO that you refer as a here?” eunjung say approaching them. “i’m asking which CEO?” she ask again looking at them. “if you say park jiyeon, PJY CORPORATION CEO as a you are wrong my dear.” Eunjung say rub the dust from her shoulder. “and you have no right to say she is a since you are the . I’m pretty sure not easy to meet the CEO since she is so busy. So just shut your mouth up and do your work.” she cross her arm.

“who are you to be that sarcastic to me?” she ask. Eunjung grin. “i am a person that will kill everybody that talk bad about park jiyeon. “ she whisper to her. “follow me both of you.” Eunjung say walk away.

“yah, who is that?” “are you stupid or what? She is PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO, ham eunjung. PJY CORPORATION CEO step sister you pabo~ya.” Her jaw drop. “o my god, i’m in trouble.”

-----

Eunjung enter the room. Jiyeon jump up and run to hug eunjung. “unnie i miss you.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung cheek. “i miss you too baby. How work?” jiyeon point at a bunch of file on her table. She look at eunjung. “wae unnie? You look like you are angry.” she walk to the couch while jiyeon hand still on her waist. “unnie wae? Wae?” eunjung sigh. “you may come in now.” 2 worker enter the office. She look up. “you! Did you already meet her?” she point to jiyeon. The member look at her clueless. She shook her head. “from which department are you?” “HR department.” Eunjung nod. “baby, call park ji young from HR department now.” Eunjung order her. “wae unnie?” “just do it.”

Soyeon raise her eyebrow looking at eunjung. “you will know why later. Oh, i forget to introduce myself since you don’t know who am i. Ham eunjung, PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO. PARK JIYEON sister.” The person bow to her. “park soyeon, PARK GROUP CEO. Lee areum, LEE GROUP CEO. Lee q-ri, LEE ENTERPRICE CEO. Jeon boram, JEON GROUP CEO. Park hyomin, HM corp. CEO. So are you clear who am i now, who are us?” she nod.

The worker enter the room. “baby, you hired new worker but you didn’t meet them.” “i don’t have time unnie. I running here and there, meeting and all.” Eunjung nod. “so miss,is this the that you say leaving all her work to you?” she nod. “and this the the so call park jiyeon that you say didn;t reply you emel about her behaviour.” She again nod.

Soyeon look at jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, you better hold her. I’m afraid she will punch that girl.” She whisper. “baby what time you leave for work and what time you come back home?” eunjung ask. “wae unnie?” “i’m asking you, so answer me.” “i leave the same time with you and come back home after midnight.” Eunjung nod. “look girl,i want to ask what is the most late time you leave for work?” “its 9.”

“are not you are the ? She is the one that pay you to do the work, yet at the end she is the one that did it. Are you the CEO? Did you pay her? Who are you to address her as a just because she didn’t take action to your emel to her? I don’t know if you are stupid or what, but that kind of thing should not be tell to the CEO. You need to report to the displinary first before they tell the issue to the CEO. Aigoo such a pabo.” “eunjung~ah, behave.” Soyeon say.

“why should i? She didn’t even know how to respect her boss, why should i behave in front of her? I tell you this for the last time. Don’t just talk bad about people if you don’t know how busy they are. I’m not a person that getting mad easily but 1 thing for sure, i hate people talk bad about my unnie or dongsaeng. Especially my sister, i can even kill them. You got me. Now, apologise.” She say push her to jiyeon.

“sajangnim, i’m sorry. I’m the new workers here, so i don’t know much. I’m sorry miss, i’m really sorry.” Jiyeon speechless looking at the way her sister give lesson to the workers. “and you, you should not just order people around to do your work. You are working here and you should do your work. Not resting, this is not your company. You got me?” “ne miss ham.”

She look at jiyeon table. “baby, that file is from which department?” “some from HR, and some from finance department.” Eunjung approach the table. She open a file. “why is there many mistake in it?” “oh, i’m going to re-do it again unnie.” “it is not your work. You 2, take all those file from HR and re-do it again. Don’t go back home till you finish it and send it to my house tonight before 8 pm.” Eunjung say walk away from the table and sit beside jiyeon.

“girls, want to go shopping? You are free now right?” “deabak. Call.” “me too.” Jiyeon look at them. “but unnie i have some work to do.” “let them do it. It is your job to correct their mistake but not your job to re-do their work after you correct it. What are you waiting for? I remind you be careful with all your word after this.” She say. “ne miss. I’m sorry.” She say want to leave.

“for a while. How old are you?” “i am 29, she is 33.” Eunjung stand up. “i’m sorry for being too harsh unnie.” Eunjung say bow to them. “i know she will do this.” Hyomin say. “its ok miss, we are sorry too for not being a good worker.” “i hope it will not happen again.” She smile.

After they leave, boram clap her hand. “as expected, even she is angry apologise is compulsary especially when they are older.” “that is our eunjung though.” “and that is my unnie. Thank you unnie.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung cheek.

-----

“morning omma, baby.” “morning.” “baby, i heard you want to buy a new car?” “ne? Aniyo, where did you heard it.” “just asking.” She smile. “did you go to school with your car?” “ani, the driver will send me there.” Eunjung nod. “just go with me then.” “arassoyong.” Eunjung finish her breakfast not long after that. She go to the kitchen followed by her mother. “yah park ji, still not done? you eat too much already.” “i’m still hungry.” Jiyeon answer her. “no wonder, the dino.” Yah unnie, i can hear you.” Eunjung laugh.

“omma we will not be at home for a few days.” Her mother look at her weirdly. “wae? Where did you want to go?” “we will go hang out a few days at our island.” “are you going with the girls?” “ne omma but this is secret ok. Can omma help me to pack some of jiyeon clothes and put it in my car?” “she don’t know about it?” “aniyo. Please omma.” Eunjung approach jiyeon. “yah dino, stop eating.” Eunjung say steal her food from her.

“yah unnie, thats mine. Give it back to me.” She say chasing eunjung. “baby, princess, no need to fight over it. There is some more at the kitchen.” “shiro, unnie give it back to me. Unnie.” She whinning. “here, take it back. Thank you for the food jiyeon~ssi.” She say smiling, take a tissue to wipe . “ah, my food.” Jiyeon say pout. Eunjung laugh. “big fat dino didn’t get enough food. Now she whinning and pouting like nothing left to eat.” Eunjung sing while mocking her.

“omma.” Jiyeon shout calling her mother. Eunjung approach her. “arasso, arasso. Come unnie feed you. Aigoo, my baby dino.” Eunjung look up. Her mother signaling her since it already done. “majima, ok. Still hungry?” jiyeon shook her head. “ok, ka ja.” “wait i need to take my bag.”

At school they gather at the room. “girls, i’m going to the dance studio first. I meet you girls later.” “i’ll go with you unnie.” Areum say. “me too.” At the end, everybody go to the dance studio together. “should we do like usual?” “10 song  in 1 track  such early in the morning?” “lets try it once. We never did it in the morning,.” “call.” “but i eat too much before.” “serve you right.” Eunjung say mocking her. Jiyeon pout.

After 3 hours dance, everybody collapse on the floor. “ah, so tired.” “this is ure the best practice ever. Oh, did i still have a leg?” soyeon say. “girls, class start in 30 minutes. Ka ja, we need to prepare.” “yah, you still can walk after 3 hours dancing like crazy?” “well, i am ham eunjung though.” She say walk away. “yah, wait for us.”

-----

“unnie where did we want to go?” “hang out of course. I tell you right?” jiyeon nod. “the others?” “of course they will go but some of them need to send their car home.” “oh, but where did we will head to?” “hang out of course.” She look around. “but, this way is the way to the airport.” “oh, did i drive there?” “it state clearly there, PRINCESS HAM corp. AIRLINES.” Eunjung smile. “by the way, i say we going to hang out but i didn’t say we will hang out in seoul right?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. Eunjung smile. “what does it mean? Why did you smile?” jiyeon scratch her head. “don’t tell me... unnie.” “what?" Eunjung laugh.