music in me#60

music in me

Doctor come out from the ward. “how jiyeon?” “she is ok. Maybe she is expose to the cold too much. No worries, she will be ok after some rest.” Eunjung bow. The enter the room. Jiyeon is sleeping on the bed peacefully. “get well soon baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead. “i will tell omma about this. You girls can go back first. I will take care of her tonight.” Boram approach her. “Are you sure? You look tired.” “aniya, its ok. Its all because of me anyway.” Eunjung say. “its because of us ok. No regret since we already see some improvement in their friendship.” Soyeon voice out. Hyomin and areum nod. “how bout emergency plan?” q-ri say.

All eyes are on her now. “lets just we go back home and leave them alone?” “she might be tired too unnie. how come we can ask her to stay?” areum say. “just wait. She will offer herself to stay. Don’t believe me? Wait and see.” Q-ri say walk to the couch. Hyuna then enter the room with a plastic with her. “here unnie. i stop by the cafe.” She say handed the water to all of them. “girls you can go back first.” Eunjung voice. “unnie.” eunjung look at her. “wae?” “can i stay? I mean if you want to go back too, its ok. I can take care of her. I promise i’m not going to do anything bad to her.” Eunjung look at q-ri that sit on the couch. She just raise her eyebrow.

“but still, are not you tired?” “it ok unnie. it is just i.. i.. i miss my bestfriend so much. Because of my ungrateful feeling, i ruin our friendship. So its the time for me to fix it.” eunjung smile. She approach hyuna. “look at me. I’m glad that you think that way and you realise your fault. I hope soon, very soon jiyeon will accept you as her friend again.” eunjung say hug her. “thank you unnie.” “i’ll let you stay tonight. I’ll come over with uniform tomorrow in case you want to go to school. Let me know your parents number, i’ll inform them.” “its ok unnie, i already tell them. no worries.” Eunjung nod. “arasso. So unnie will get going first. Do call me if anything happen, or jiyeon wake up ok.” “ne.”

Before they leave, eunjung approach jiyeon. “baby unnie leave first. Will be back tomorrow. Do wake up ok. I miss you.” She say kiss jiyeon forehead and cheek. “unnie leave first ok dear.” Hyuna nod.

Outside the room, t-ara sigh. “i don’t know it will become this worse. Aigoo.” Eunjung say her hair. “nado. But isn’t it great? Now we know that hyuna really regret what she doing before.” “what is the thing that great when my dongsaeng is hospitalised now?” eunjung say hit hyomin head. “aisy this unnie. at least we know hyuna already regret everything she do before. Aisy, my head.” she say rub her head. “girls, i think i want to stay here. You girls can go back. You know right, jiyeon will search for me first when she wake up.” eunjung say halt her step.

“are you sure?” eunjung nod. “please tell omma unnie. my phone died. I didn’t have my charger with me.” Eunjung say. “unnie, you can use mine.” Areum say offering her charger to eunjung. “thank you dear. Can you bring me my uniform and my office attire tomorrow?” “ne ham eunjung~ssi. Arasso.” They leave while eunjung make her way back to the ward. She stop in front of the door, take a peek inside. Hyuna sit beside jiyeon, looking at her. Eunjung slightly open the door without any sound.

“jiyeon~ah, please forgive me. I’m sorry whatever i’ve done to you. I miss you jiyeon~ah.” She say sobbing. Eunjung rub her face. She open the door. hyuna turn. “oh unnie, didn’t you already go back home?” “aniya, i’m going to stay.” “wae unnie? you afraid that i’m gonna hurt her?” hyuna ask with eunjung. eunjung smile. She reach hyuna hand. “aniya, it is just jiyeon will search for me first when she wake up even from her sleep. So i better stay, or she will throw her tantrum when she wake up later. I bet you know jiyeon right, my silly little sister, my baby, and my other half.” Eunjung say approaching jiyeon. she put the blanket nicely on her. Eunjung sit jiyeon. she her hair. “you know what? Jiyeon life is not that perfect as you think. Her mother died since she was young, her father need to get married to my mother and she get a sister like me, that treat her harshly, ignore her even she try hard to get close to me, a sisiter that hate her since the first time we meet. Can you imagine how hard life that she need to face? Can you imagine you at her place?” eunjung say while holding jiyeon hand.

Hyuna head down. “you may see us as a kid from a wealthy family, we can get whatever we want with the money we have, but our life is not that great. Be grateful to live peacefully without nobody try to harm you just for your position and money.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon hand. “go get some rest. Unnie will stay awake to look after her.” She tap hyuna shoulder. “aniya, its ok. Unnie go get some rest. I’m ok with it.” eunjung sit beside jiyeon. “let just both rest ok.” Hyuna smile. She sit at the couch, looking at eunjung that now sitting beside jiyeon. she adore how eunjung take care of jiyeon, how she look at her, how she love jiyeon, how she pampered jiyeon, and how she protect jiyeon with everything she can.

-----

jiyeon wake up the next morning, looking around. “ah, my head. where am i?” she feel somebody hold her hand. Its eunjung. “unnie, eunjung unnie. ierona.” Eunjung that hear somebody call her raise up her head. “baby, you wake up. oh thank god, you are ok.” “where am i?” “hospital. You catch cold last night and pass out. How are you feel now?” jiyeon sit down. “i’m ok. No worries.” There is somebody else sleeping at the couch. Based on the clothes, she know who is it. “what is she doing here?” eunjung turn to the direction jiyeon looking at. “she worried about you. So she stay all night long here.” “i don’t need her here. Just sent her back.” Jiyeon say laying down.

“baby, don’t be like that.” “i said sent her back. I don’t want her to be here.” She say looking away. “baby.” “unnie too, leave if you still want her to be here.” Jiyeon say. “you really want me to leave? If i really leave, i will never come back here again.” eunjung say. “baby, listen to me.” Eunjung jiyeon hair. “baby look at me.” Jiyeon turn. “she regret whatever she do to you before. To us. Forgive her, let her prove to you that. She can’t do it when you avoid her everytime she try to fix it with you.” Jiyeon tears falling down. “i’m tired unnie. i’m tired with all those she ever do to me, to you unnie. i hate it when everytime i look at her, it remind me about whatever i’m facing through because of her.”

“shhhh. Uljima, uljima baby. Unnie mianhae if you feel like i’m forcing you. But she try her best baby. I know you know how hard she going through. Didn’t you remember before when you try to get close to me? Its hard right. That is what she going through now.” Eunjung say wipe jiyeon tears. “take your time. Try to soften your heart baby. Look at her good side too. don’t set up your mind will all those ony bad thing about her.” Eunjung say, smiling to jiyeon. she jiyeon hair. “want something to eat?” “ani, i’m not hungry. I want to sleep. I’m feeling so dizzy.”

Eunjung adjust the blanket. “ok baby, have a good rest. If you wake up and unnie is not here, please don’t throw your tantrum ok. Its mean unnie have something to do. And unnie will leave soon for school. Love you baby.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon forehead. “love you too unnie.” jiyeon say closing her eyes while holding eunjung hand.

The competiton day is finally come. Jiyeon still like usual cold to hyuna. Jiyeon sitting on the bench outside the court with her unnie and dongsaeng. She is wearing the jersey that hyuna give her before. “yah ji, you look cool though in that jersey.” “i always do in whatever i wear unnie.” jiyeon say raise her eyebrow. “there you go, self proclaim again. erghh, you give me goosebump.” Jiyeon laugh. Eunjung is kneeling down in front of jiyeon, tie in her shoelace. “thank you unnie.” eunjung take her cap. “here, best of luck baby. That is my lucky cap ok. Don’t lose it.” eunjung say put the cap she wear earlier on jiyeon head. “ne unnie.” she kiss eunjung cheek.

Hyuna approach her. “oh you are here.” Boram say. “i’m sorry i’m late.” Jiyeon didn’t say a word. she is busy talking with areum. “good luck ok hyuna~ssi.” “thank you unnie.” she bow to hyomin. “yah ji, why are you busy talking to areum. Didn’t you need to discuss a strategy to win the game with her?” soyeon say smaking jiyeon head. “ah, appo.” “yah, thats my dongsaeng head though. She might drop her brain if you smack her head hard like that. She need her brain to win the game.” Eunjung say make them laugh. “take it back then, and put it inside.” Q-ri reply her. They laugh even hard heard the reply. “aisy, chinjja q-ri unnie. deabak.” Hyomin say.

They sit outside the court looking at the opponent that is in a game. Jiyeon sharply observing every team playing inside the court, at the same time discussing something with eunjung. since eunjung is the captain of PARK UNIVERSITY basketball team for 3 consercutive years already, so she know more about it. she even the captian for basketball during her high school year. Hyuna beside jiyeon just looking at them. at last their turn come. Jiyeon stand and hug eunjung. “good luck baby.” She approach hyuna. “listen to me very well. I ever have them as my opponent. You can easily take them since they will leave many empty best spot. You should have your eye on me even when I am the one that have the ball. please use your brain  and eyes to spot the nice blank spot. You got me?”

Hyuna nod. They enter the court with the cheer from the audience outside. They can see some of jiyeon and t-ara fangirl and fanboy there. Jiyeon stare at hyuna. “keep your eye on me.” She mouthing to her. She just as well nod. They opponent look slightly bigger than them, but shorter than jiyeon and hyuna. The game start. The ball is at the opponent hand when hyuna come forward to snatch the ball but she fail. The ball is bring closer to the ring when jiyeon suddenly appear from nowhere to snatch the ball and make her way through the oppnent ring. Since the other side is empty, she hurriedly make her way to the ring before throw the ball in.

The loud cheer can be heard. She approach hyun. “thats the way.” She say to her. Jiyeon bring the ball while being gurad with a girl just in front of her. Too close till she can barely move. Jiyeon eyes looking around. She see hyuna come from the right side before throw the ball high for her to catch it. hyuna get the ball, and yes, the ball get into the ring. She run towards jiyeon offering for an high-five. Jiyeon look at her. She then replied it. hyuna smile. After some time, the games come to the end. They win. Hyuna run towards jiyeon and hug her. Jiyeon just stay still. “oh, i’m sorry.” She say back off. “hmm.” Jiyeon reply her walking out from the court. She approach t-ara and hug them.

“you make it to the next state. Congrate.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon smile to her while turn to look at hyuna. She sigh before approach her with a bottle of water. “you’ve done a great job.” She say give her the water. Hyuna look up. “oh, thank you. You too.” suddenly, jiyeon offering a handshake to her. “i’ll help you to win this game.” Hyuna gladly accept it and smile. “thank you jiyeon.” she take back her hand and walk away. Eunjung see what happen, she look at her and wink. She nod her head. “soon.” She mumble to her. Hyuna just nod and smile.