music in me#57

music in me

Jiyeon sit at the garden looking at the sky. She take her phone and unlock it. Eunjung picture together with her that they take when they go for their vacation before appear. Without she realise, she smile. “how happy i am with my life now when i have you by my side unnie. you always there everytime i need you. You always know what i need and what i want.” She mumble alone. “samchon, gomawoyo for giving me such an adorable, charming, caring and loving sister like her. She is my everything before, now and forever. Thank you samchon. I promise i will be for her everytime she need me like what she always there for me when i need her.” She say looking at the sky again.

“jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon turn around. “oh, omma.” “what are you doing alone here?” mdm. Park say kiss her forehead before sit beside her. “nothing. Just taking some fresh air, resting my mind from all those office work, school.” She nod. “you are tired aren’t you?” “ne omma. Tired to do everything. Work at the office, tired to face the workers problem, tired with school work and all.” Jiyeon sigh. “aigoo, pity my baby. Take a break if you tired ok. Your appa can handle it for you.” Jiyeon smile. “ne omma.” Mdm. Park watch around. “where your unnie?”

Jiyeon point to eunjung room. “still sleeping? It is already 10 a.m.” “let her be omma. She is too tired with everything happen to her recently. Rarely get some sleep or maybe didn’t sleep at all, make her body become weaker than usual. I don’t want her to be sick. So for now, let her get enough rest. Gain back all her energy and strength that lost before.” Mdm. Park turn to face jiyeon. “what happen actually?” “corruption and sebotage. But it is already being solve.” “corruption? How can that happen?” jiyeon smile weakly.

“when people doesn’t know how to be grateful, they will find another alternative to get more money. But they didn’t think about the risk of doing that. That is what happen omma” “who involve?” jiyeon shook her head. “i don’t want to talk about it omma. When i talk about it, i feel like i want to kill all those person that doing it since they make unnie suffer much enough. Omma can ask unnie since she have the copy of the document about the culprit.” “arasso. Aigoo, my baby love my princess so much i guess.” “she is my unnie and the only unnie i have omma.my unnie that i treasure so much more than myself.” Mdm. Park smile.

“what about the other? Aren’t they are your unnie too baby?” she say jiyeon hair. “yes they are. They are my properties but eunjung unnie is the properties that i treasure more than the other.” Jiyeon smile. “omma neun, neomu neomu hangbeokhae. Uri aegi, uri princess saranghae.” “unnie~neun, na, omma saranghae.” Jiyeon say kiss her cheek. “i’m going in first omma. Gonna check unnie already wake up or not and either she ok or not. Since she look pale this morning when i enter her room.” “ne, do tell me if she not ok.” “arasso omma.” Jiyeon walk away from that place. Mdm. Park look at her. “thank you jiyeon for bring back omma eunjungie.”

Jiyeon carefully open eunjung room door. she pop out her head to see what is eunjung doing. “unnie still sleeping.” She say as soon as she see eunjung still on her bed, hugging her rilakkuma. She enter the room without making any noise. Jiyeon sit at the edge of eunjung bed. She eunjung fringe that covering her face. “too tired unnie? sleep tight ok. Gain your energy and strength back to fight with the cruel world that we need to face.” She say carressing eunjung cheek. The sleeping eunjung suddenly move. “i’m so sleepy, let me sleep more omma. Just 10 minutes more. I promise i wake up after 10 minutes.” Eunjung mumble with her eyes still close. She take jiyeon hand and hold it while continue sleeping. Jiyeon smile looking at how cute she is. “how cute you are.” She say kiss eunjung forehead. Jiyeon carefully take off her hand from eunjung grip. She wrap eunjung hand on her human size rilakkuma. “sleep well unnie.”

Jiyeon say before walk out to her room. She take her laptop and the file she need to check, and bring it to eunjung room. She sit at eunjung table doing her work. “ah, unnie i’m hungry. Bring me some food please.” Eunjung mumble again in her sleep. Later, she mumble again. but now, jiyeon tears flow. “appa, i miss you. Why did you leave me appa. Everybody making fun with me. I miss you. I miss you appa, i miss..” her voice faded away again. jiyeon walk out to the balcony. She try hard to control her tears. “samchon, unnie miss you so much. What should i do samchon? What should i do?” jiyeon say looking up.

After a while, she enter eunjung room. She sit back at the table and try to finish her work. Later, eunjung phone that place on the small cabinet beside her bed ringing. To not waking eunjung up, she take the phone out. “yeobuseyo?” “eunjung~ah?” “soyeon unnie?” “oh, baby? Is it you?” soyeon ask back. “ne unnie. wae? Eunjung unnie still sleeping.” “aniya, i just want to check whether she is ok or not.” “she is ok unnie. sleeping like a sleeping bear since yesterday.” Jiyeon laugh. “since last night? Aigoo, she must be so tired.” “i guess so. If robber come to rob her too, she will not realise.” Soyeon laugh.

“ke re. If she is ok, its ok. Unnie will stop by if unnie have time later.” Soyeon say hang up.

-----

Jiyeon walking alone at the corridor to her class. “annyeong noona.” “annyeong.” She smile. Jiyeon take her phone. “i wonder what eunjung unnie do now.” She dial eunjung number. “yeobuseyo?” eunjung lazy voice can be heard. “unnie, still sleeping?” “umm, nuguseyo?” “yah ham eunjung ierona. You have class to attend at 12 p.m.” silence. “eunjung unnie ierona.” Jiyeon raise her voice. “arasso, arasso.” “now. Wake up now.” “wake up already.” Eunjung say lazily. “i said now or i’ll go back and drag you to the bathroom later.” “ara, ara. Aigoo this ahjumma.” Make sure you already here by 11.30. if not, i’ll be home to fetch you. Arasso?” “ne.” Eunjung answer before hang up.

Jiyeon enter her class and take her sit. she put her book in the desk. “oh, there is something in here.” She take out a letter. “its 2 by 2 basketball competition.” Jiyeon read through the paper. “i wonder if i can join it with eunjung unnie.” she say before she realise there is another letter with it.

Annyeong jiyeon~ah

Its me. Hyuna. Jiyeon~ah, mianhae for everything happen in the past and before. I’m so sorry, i know i’m wrong. I don’t deserve any forgiveness from you but jiyein~ah, i miss you.i may be raugh to you before but i hate the fact that i miss you so much.i don’t know why i did that to you. I seriously don’t understand myself too. i’m sorry jiyeon~ah.

Jiyeon~ah, i really want to join that competition but nobody want to do it with me. Will you do it with me? If you want me to ask permission from your unnie, i’ll do it. if you want me to apologise in public about what i did to you, i’ll do it. say it what you want me to do. As long as you forgive me and be my bestfriend again.

                                                                                                                                                             Pabo chingu

Jiyeon fold the letter and put it inside her bag. “what did she think she do? Am i a toy, if you want me you take, you don’t want you throw like i’m nothing. In your dream.” She say open her book. But jiyen can’t focus at all. “jiyeon~ssi, are you here?” “n..ne. ne.” “so answer my question.” Jiyeon look at the board. “its x  + 5  .” “correct. You can sit.”

The class end. Jiyeon walk towards the room when hyuna appear in front of her. “annyeong jiyeon~ah.” “ah, jjajingna. What do you want?” “did you get my letter?” jiyeon tcck. “you know what, your way is so cliche. And i’m not that stupid to accept your request. You might kill me that time.” She say walking away. Hyuna grab jiyeon hand. “let go of my hand before i’ll kick your .” Jiyeon say bite her teeth. “i’m sorry jiyeon~ah. I’m sorry. What else you want me to do?” she ask her. “you have no right to ask me to answer your question arasso?” jiyeon slip her hand from her grip.

“don’t ever appear in front of me. I hate you.” She say. Hyuna look at her back and sigh.

The nest day t-ara is eating their luch at the cafe. Everywhere is the cafe is already full. From far eunjung see hyuna wondering around looking for a seat. Accidently, the seat beside jiyeon is empty. Eunjung signal soyeon to hyuna since she can do anything because she sit in front of jiyeon. soyeon raise her hand, asking hyuna to sit at the empty spot. She eyeing jiyeon. soyeon nod. “erm, everywhere else is full. Can i sit here?” eunjung look up from her food. “oh hyuna~ssi.”jiyeon head up. her face look so annoyed.

She sigh. “have a sit.” hyomin say. She sit and look at them. “i’m sorry if its nt comfortable.” “oh, its ok.” Boram say. Jiyeon slam the table slowly before stand up. “i’m full. I’ll get going first.” Eunjung look up. “wae?you didn’t finish your food. Its not like you.” “i’m full unnie. i see you lat..” “sit down and finish your food.” Eunjung say while focus on her food. “i said i’m..” “jiyeon you know i hate people make me repeat my word and i hate people waste their food. Sit down and finish it. i know you are hungry.” Jiyeon sigh.

Jiyeon take her spoon and start to eat without raise her head. “jiyeon~ah?” hyuna voice out. No respond. “what about the competition? Will you do it with me?” jiyeon didn’t anwer her. “i guess no. On it okay, i understand.” She continue eating. “what competition?” q-ri ask. “oh, its 2 by 2 basketball competition.” “sounds great. You won’t do it jiyeon~ah?” “ne.” She answer short. “wae? Before you even drag me out even i don’t want to join that kind of competition.” Jiyeon turn her gaze to eunjung.

“yah, don’t look at me like that.” “just not this time. And don’t ask anything again or i will really leave.” Jiyeon say continue eating. “well, i guess i can do it with you if you don’t mind hyuna~ssi.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon chocked upon heard eunjung word. “yah, eat slowly you pabo~ya.” Eunjung say giving her water. “so, what you say hyuna~ssi?” “andwae. I’ll do it.” jiyeon suddenly voice out. Eunjung smile in victory. Soyeon and boram head already down, holding their smile. Hyomin look at hyuna and wink. “so i guess, you don’t need me hyuna~ssi.” Eunjung say back to her food. Jiyeon glare at eunjung. “what?” “unnie chinjja.. aisy.” “wae? Did i say something wrong?” jiyeon just glare at her. “you wait later ok.”eunjung smile widely. “merongggggg..”