music in me#138

music in me

They lay on the sand looking up to the sky. Nobody try to broke the silent. Jiyeon sigh a few times already. “agoo why did somebody sighing too much today? Is there a big stone on her chest till she feel hard to breath?” hyomin say with her eyes still fix to the sky. “molla, maybe she eat too much.” Areum continue to broke the silent. But then, again.. a long silent.

“i am going to get married and leave my dongsaeng for a few month soon, yet here they are with problem here and there. How can i leave if its continue aigoo.” Jiyeon turn her head towards soyeon. “are you getting married unnie?” she ask with a low oice. “ne park jiyeon~ssi. It is only you the one that don’t know about it. How come you would know about it when you are always busy at the center.” Soyeon say looking at her. Jiyeon smile lightly. “congratulations unnie. I’m glad that you finally solve your problem.” “and i hope you will solve yours too soon. At least before I leave so that I can enjoy my honeymoon without worries.” Jiyeon look at her and there she goes sighing again. “she sighing again. Aisy.” Soyeon fix her gaze back towards the sky when she didn’t get to hear what she want.

“what is it so hard about? Pick up his phone call or reply his text will do.” Q-ri say in the middle of the silent. “it is not that I don’t want to pick it up but..” “but what park ji?” hyomin cut her. “i just did not ready to talk to him. To be honest, i bump into him thrice but I am lucky enough that he does not notice me.” “aigoo why are you so stubborn?” boram voice out. “unnie try to put yourself on my shoes.” “i can’t fix to be in yours. It s too big.” Boram voice out again, this time they burst into laughter except for jiyeon. “mwoya unnie.” Soyeon hit her shoulder. “what? Am i wrong? Her shoes are too big for me to be fit in.” Jiyeon stare at them and sigh. “arasso, arasso. I’m sorry. I’m just trying to enlighten the mood here. It is too stuffy here even we are at the beach, the open space ever.” “he slept with other woman and that woman carrying his child. How can I accept that?”

Hyomin at the very end of the line getting frustrated with her answer. “then lets go meet them up. Myungsoo, you and the girl along with her husband.” She say. “husband?” areum ask. “yes, her husband. She was married with her fiancee already and he say that he will raise the baby together with her. Isn’t it clear enough to you?” “its good then if like that but try to think about it this way unnie. What if woohyun oppa come to you saying that he is expecting a baby with other woman because he making mistake while partying? What would you do?” “we are talking about you. Don’t try to twist every word we make just to make yourself satisfy that you do the right thing. We are trying to help but you don’t want to try to help yourself. Fine, do whatever you want.” Hyomin say in anger. She then walk away to her car and leave the place. “hyomin~ah eodika? Yah eodika? Hyomin~ah?” eunjung call her to make her stay but it is all useless. Her car speed up in the dark leaving the place.

“and just like that she will not come to us, any of us for a month or two. Don’t even care about us until she satisfy her anger. Great job park ji.” Now q-ri is the one that voice out while dusting the sand from her body. “come on boramie. There is nothing to do here anymore. Somebody won’t even listen to what are we going to say, so lets just leave.” Her car roaring leaving the beach. Jiyeon sigh. “looks like I make everybody angry with me. I’m leaving unnie. Mianhae.” Eunjung look at soyeon and areum. “are we settle the problem already?” “its getting more tangle up. Hyomin is angry, q-ri unnie piss off enough to make her glare at you everytime we talk. Aigoo.”

“i think i should drag jiyeon and lock her up with myungsoo to make her meet him.” Soyeon nod. “i agree.” Areum suddenly sit up. “i think i know what to do.” Both of them look at her. “mwondae?” “i am thinking to host a party next week. Let invite myungsoo oppa too.” “ke re. What are we going to do next?” “let me find a way to make them talk. Oh unnie, i am not doing the party at my mansion.” Soyeon raise her eyebrow. “where is it then?” “at my company.” “is there any occasion?” she shake her head. “aniya. Just a simple appreciation party for my staff.” They nod. “arasso. I will call myungsoo and ask him to come. Soyeon unnie you need to make sure will come that day. I think i know what to do.” Eunjung her hair.

“you know?” they ask her. “you know the balcony that jiyeon really like to stay when she come to areum office?” areum raise her eyebrow. “neo molla?” she shake her head. “she will sure go to that balcony at the 5th floor of the office. I will make sure she stay there until the party ended. Then we will lock them there at least until jiyeon call us. I will tell myungsoo not to bring his phone with him, and i hope jiyeon phone will be out of battery by the time. You know she is the kind of person don’t like to charge her phone. By the mean time, unnie it is your task to make her come that day.”

“yah, with her condition you know it s hard to make her come on that day. She is very hard to be persuade.” “nan molla. Whatever it is you need to make sure she will be there.” She say walking away. “she make me do the hard work everytime. This ham eunjung really.. aisy. Kaja areumie.” Areum just laugh looking at soyeon pouting face.

2 weeks pass, hyomin still didn’t show any sign to answer orr return any call from them. They just know her condition and her whereby from the office. But basicly her secretary will say she is not in the offce, meeting or outstation. Boram meet up with q-ri during lunch. She is busy with her phone all the time. “yah, are you here or are you inside your phone? You want me to leave?” q-ri ask her. “ne? Yah, aniya. Mianhae, mianhae.” She put down her phone but still constantly looking at it. “what is it so important until you didn’t even care that i am here?” “i am trying to get in touch with hyomin.” Q-ri sigh. “you know very well you won’t be able to do it right unless we ambush the mansion or the office.” She nod.

“so why bother to call when you can just go to either the mansion or her office right away?” she raise her eyebrow. “how would we know that she is there? You know her secretary will say she is in meeting, not in the office, outstation, bla bla bla.. bla bla bla..” q-ri lnovck her head. “how come you become the oldest when the maknae can think so much better than you. Aigoo.” “YAH.” “we can check her parking lot you paboya. Or ask her receptionst at the lobby about her whereby. I am sure they are not inform to tell such a lie right?” boram look at her. “what if she change her car again?” “easy. Check her sns. You will ger the answer right away.” She smirk.

“pabo jeon boram.” She continue eating leaving boram dumbfounded with her remark.

Areum go to hyomin office to tell her about the party since she didn’t answer her call or reply her text. “mornng.” “oh miss areum. Good morning.” “is miss hyomin is in her office?” they look at each other. “i know what does that look mean. Thanks. I will go up now.” “but miss..” she look at them and smile. “its okay. Just tell her that i am insist to go up there if she scold you.” She smile. “don’t worry. You won’t get fired just because i go up there when she clearly say she don’t want to meet me or us. I am her maknae after all.”

Areum casually walk pass by hyomin secretary. “miss areum, sajangnim don’t want to..” areum shut her up. “ara, its okay. Don’t worry, i guarantee you won’t get fired.”

Tok tok tok...

“come in.” “unnie.” Areum call her. hyomin face change when she heard her voice. “come in for awhile.” “can i come in?” she nod. Areum go inside her room. “what did i told you?” “unne, don’t scold her. i am the one that insist to come here.” Hyomin sigh. “you may leave now.” She sit at the couch with areum. “what’s wrong areumie?” “still angry unnie?” “molla, i am just upset with jiyeon. We try to help her but she didnot even want to try to help her relationship at all. She just twist up everything we say just to make herself feel satisfied that she do the right thing.”

“unnie, you know how hard headed she is right. Even eunjung unnie cannot control her stubborness sometimes. Please understand it a bit unnie.” “i try to but i don’t think she want to try to understand that we try to help her.” areum smile. “by the way unnie, i am hosting a party at my company next week. I hope you will come.” “i try. But i am not promise you that i will be there.” “please unnie. I will make sure jiyeon unnie problem will settle that day. We have a plan to make them reconcile. I hope it will work.” Hyomin sigh. “arasso. I try okay.”

Eunjung arrive at the parking lot late than she promise. She need to attending a meeting rght before she leave her office. The other already wait for her at the vip room without jiyeon and hyomin. “annyeong. Mianhae, i have something come up right before i leave the office. Sorry, sorry.” “you always say that. Tcchh.” Boram voice out. “where is jiyeon by the way? Hyomin too?” “hyomin unnie is on the way. Jiyeon unnie..” she pause while looking at soyeon. “don’t look at me like that areumie.” “soyeon unnie where is she?” “she was already upstairs. She going up there as soon as she greet me after her arrival.” “seriously?” “go up and check by yourself.” She raise her eyebrow. “arasso, arasso. Thank you unnie.” “i hope it will solve tonight. I am tired of all this.” Soyeon her hair.

Meanwhile, jiyeon sit alone at the balcony with a glass of drink with her. While looking far ahead, her head keep thinking about herself, her unnie, myungsoo and their relationshp. “what will happen to us? I love him but i can’t take it that he sleep with other woman behind my back.” She sigh. “i miss you myung. I miss us.” “i miss you too baby ji.” A voice can be heard from behind. Jiyeon startled. “ i miss you so much baby ji. I really do.” Jiyeon turn around. Myungsoo standing there looking at her.

She want to leave but myungsoo bar her from leaving. “can you please give me a chance to explain to you?” jiyeon stay silent. “i just need you to give me one chance. just one. Please jiyeon.” He stand right in front of her. “why should i?” “because you love me ust lke i love you.” Jiyeon smirk. “tccch. In your dream.” “please.” He kneel down.

Suddenly everything turn dark. The door at the balcony is stuck. It is closed shut since the power of the building is off. Jiyeon knock the door repeatedly. “yah, i am still here. Yah open up.” she search for her phone but then she realised that she didn’t have t with her. “aisy, i don’t have my phone with me.” Myungsoo stay silent the moment jiyeon busy looking for help so that she can leave. “no use. We are stuck here, you don’t have your phone and i don’t even have mine. We can’t leave until they come tomorrow.” “i am not staying here with you.” She continuee to bang the door. “its up to you. But thing for sure, i want us to settle everything. I can’t live without you. Please ji, i’m sorry.” Jiyeon stop knocking. Her head down.