music in me#65

music in me

Jiyeon run to open the door for her bodyguard. “put her on the couch. Tae hee ahjumma... tae hee ahjumma.” She call tae hee. “ne baby. Oh, who is she? What happen to her?” “call doctor now. Palli ahjumma.” She order her. well, jiyeon normally not that type of person but when she see hyuna is such in pain, she become panic. She know how hurt it is when it come to the knee pain and sprained ankle since she experience it before. “unnie, can you bring some warm water here?” a maid come to her with a bowl of water and towel. “just endure it for a while ok. The doctor will be here soon.” Hyuna laying on the couch closing her eyes. She sweat so much.

After a while, the doctor arrive. “oppa, here.” Jiyeon call him. “what happen to her?” “well, we save her from being just now but she hurt her ankle. Also she have a weak knee and i think she hurt them too since they somehow hit that part too.” the doctor touch her ankle. Hyuna scream out loud. jiyeon move closer to her. she held her hand as hyuna squeeze her hand tight to endure the pain. “can i have the first aid kit?” tae hee come with it. “after this bring her straight to the hospital. It might be she sprained her ankle but you need further check up on her knee since she already have that pain since before.”

Jiyeon nod. “is there any other place that hurt? i mean did they hit any other place like stomach or head?” he ask. Hyuna shook her head. “so baby, bring her to the hospital now. Show them this and she will get immediate treatment.” “ne oppa, gomawo.” The doctor leave the mansion. Jiyeon walk back and forth thinking what should she do. She sit beside the sleeping hyuna. She look at her face, there is bruise there because of the slap. “hyuna~ya.” Jiyeon shake her shoulder. “hyuna~ya.” Hyuna open her eyes. “just saty here for a while until your bruise on your face heal.” “oh no, its ok. I can just go back home.”

“what are you going to tell your parents then? ‘Omma, appa i’m just almost get . Almost, not yet.’ Are you going to tell them that?” she ask her. “i can just simply say i fall form somewhere or maybe almost hit by a car.” “what kind of reason is that? Is that when you fall you might get bruise at the edge of your mouth? Only person that is fighting will get bruise there you pabo~ya.” Hyuna look at her. “just wait. We’ll go tot eh hospital after this after i settle something.” She take her phone.

“hyomin unnie. naya. Can i have mr. Kim phone number?”jiyeon walk again back and forth before stop. “ok unnie, send it to me ok. I tell you what happen later.” After some time waiting, jiyeon phone ring. She dial a number. “yeobuseyo?” “yeobuseyo.” “may i talk to mr. Kim please.” “ne , its me. Who is this?” “uncle, its me jiyeon.” “jiyeon? park jiyeon you mean?” “ne uncle. Long time no see.” “ne, how are you nowadays? Woah, you sure be such a great person now.” “kamsahabnida uncle. Uncle i want to inform you that hyuna will be staying with me for a while. Can she?” “oh, wae? Did something happen?” “ani, she fell just now when she need come down from the stairs. Since we go to the same school, it will be easy for her to go to school with me since she hurt her ankle.”

“what? Is she ok?” “she is ok uncle. No worries. Uncle and aunt is busy, so let just she stay here. Can she? I promise i will take care of her well.” Jiyeon continue the conversation, trying to persuade him. Hyuna look at her. “no uncle, its ok. No problem at all. Thank you uncle. Do come if you want to meet her.” she hang up. “well, its done now. Come on we’ll go to the hospital now.” “jiyeon~ah?” jiyeon raise her head. “thank you.” “ah, you talk to much. Oppa, come on. We bring her to the hospital now.”

They come back when it is almost 11 pm. The bodyguard lift hyuna bridal style from the car. Since there is nothing much to be worried about her knee the doctor let her go back home. “make sure if it is hurt, apply on the ice pack on it. the pain will fade away. Use the cast and put one or 2 pillow under the knee so that it can be stretch well. For her sprained ankle, massage it lightly with the gel that i will include in the prescription later. Don’t forget to finish the medicine.” “ok doctor, thank you.”

Jiyeon open the door. mdm. Park and mr. Park is at the hall watching tv. “oh omma, home already?” “i’m just going out to meet my friend for a while dear. Oh, is it hyuna? What happen to her?” “she fell from the stairs.” “aigoo, pity you. How do you feel now?” “better aunt. I’m sorry for disturbing you and mr. Park.” Mdm. Park smile. “aniya, aniya. Its been a long time since we meet you. You grown up so beautiful now.” “omma, i’m still here too.” jiyeon say jealous. Mdm. Park laugh. “baby, i already clean up the guest room.” Tae hee come from upstairs.

“should i bring her up now miss?” “I TOLD YOU ALREADY I HATE PEOPLE CALLING ME MISS OPPA.” Jiyeon storm her foot. “but i can’t..” “its ok, don’t worry we won’t get angry. Everybody in this house call her baby though. So, its ok. Do as what she want you to do unless you want to see her throw her tantrum on you. Try it then.” Mdm. Park say laughing. “omma.” Jiyeon whinning. “aigoo, my baby won’t stop whinning i see. Come on dear.” She say hug her. “shuld i bring her up?” “yes, but not the guest room but my room. Easy for me to look after her.” “arasso.”

Jiyeon stay with her parents at the hall. Her bodyguard bring hyuna to her room and put her on jiyeon bed. He put the balnket nicely on her. “get some rest miss. Jiyeon will come in here soon.” He bow. “oh, don’t call me miss. Just hyuna. Thank you for your help.” “oh its ok. Its my job after all.” He say.

Meanwhile jiyeon at the hall sitting in between mdm park and mr. Park. “omma, when will unnie come back home?” “molla, she didn’t even contact me at all since she go there.” “what? Wae?” “molla baby.maybe she is busy.” Jiyeon nod. “is she too busy untill she didn;t even have time to contact me? She didn’t miss me omma?” jiyeon ask her, pout. “aigoo, you must miss her so much right?” “of course i am. I always see her at home, and now she is away, not even contacting me. Ah, i miss her so much. Really really miss her.” jiyeon say. “aigoo, my little baby. Go contact her then.” “what if she didn’t pick up the call?” “fly to japan. I heard she is sulking with you right.” Mr. Park voice out.

“should i just fly there to persuade her? i mean surprise her there.” “molla.” Mdm park and mr. Park say together. “aisy, omma, appa this don’t help at all. Tcck. I’m going up first. Need to take a look at that chingu.” She kiss mdm. Park and mr. Park cheek before leave.

Jiyeon enter the room. Hyuna already sleeping with the clothes she wear before. Jiyeon dial her bodyguard number. “oppa, can you go to mr. Kim house and take some hyuna clothes including her uniform. I will send the address to you.” Jiyeon open her wardrobe. She take a shirt and short before approaching hyuna. “yah, ierona. You should change your clothes first. It is all dirt now. Ierona.” Hyuna open her eyes. She sit up and take the clothes. jiyeon enter the restroom to take a towel. “lets clean up your body first.” She wipe hyuna expose body with the towel before she wear the new clothes. “er, jiyeon~ah..” “wae?” jiyeon answer her without turn to her.

“i..i..” “you can’t change your pants?” hyuna nod. “come on, let me help you.” After done changing, jiyeon lay hyuna on her bed. “now, get some rest. It will be a long day tomorrow.” She say want to leave. “park jiji.” Jiyeon stop. “thank you.” “just sleep. I will join you a little later. I have some work to do.” She say while walking out from the room. “i miss you.” Hyuna say after jiyeon disappeared.

-----

Its been 3 days hyuna stay at jiyeon house and its been 4 days since eunjung go to japan. She didn’t even once contact jiyeon. jiyeon look at her phone. “why did she didn’t call me? Is she still angry with me?” she questioning herself while sitting alone at the garden. Jiyeon dial eunjung apartment number. No answer from her. she then call eunjung phone number still no answer from her. “aisy, this unnie. what is it so hard to pick up my call.” She whinning.

“jiyeon~ah?” jiyeon turn around. Hyuna come towards her using her crutches with the help of her maid. Jiyeon stand up. “why are you here? Don’t walk too much, your ankle is still didn’t heal.” “its ok. I’m ok now.” She sit on the bench. “nice to be here. The view is beautiful.” jiyeon keep silent. “jiyeon~ah. Thank you for helping. I know you hate me yet you still help me. Thank you so much.” “stop it with that thank you. You say it everyday.” “can i go to school tomorrow? Its been 3 days since i didn’t go there.” “how bout your ankle?” “i guess it is ok now.” Jiyeon nod.

Jiyeon doing her work on her desk when her phone ring. “ne unnie, wae?” “ji, did you get to contact your unnie?” hyomin voice can be heard. “ani, i try to call her everyday but not even once she answer it.” “oh, its ok then.” Hyomin say. “wae unnie? wae?” “ani, all of us can’t contact her right now. So i think she contacting you, but it look like not i think.” “wae? Is something happen?” “ani, just it happen that way.” “arasso unnie.” jiyeon hang up. she sigh. “where have you been unnie?

Jiyeon continue her work. Her phone ring again. this time, it is soyeon. “baby.” “ne unnie?” “did you get to be in touch with princess?” “aniya wae?” “it is weird since nobody get get in touch with her. not even once you call her or maybe she call you?” jiyeon sigh. “i call her everyday unnie just she is the one that didn’t pick up the call.” “what about your omma?” “molla, omma say unnie didn’t contact g=her but it is 2 days ago. I don’t know whether she do contact her or not.” “aigoo this ham eunjung. how long did she going to stay there?” “unnie i told you right, i don’t know. I didn’t even know that she leave to japan that day. How can i know how long she will be there. Aigoo this unnie.”

“arasso, no need to be angry though. I’m just asking.” “and i’m just telling.” Jiyeon hang up.

Jiyeon try to call her again. still the result is the same. She try it again. “hello, this is ham eunjung. i’m so busy right now, please leave your message i will call you back later.” A voice mail. She call eunjung apartment. “hello, this is ham eunjung. i’m so busy right now, please leave your message and i will call you back later.” Jiyeon sigh. “what is exactly the reason you didn’t pick up the call you pabo~ya?” she say looking at her phone. “is it because the other day she become like this? How come she ignore everybody.” Jiyeon ruffle her hair.

“this won’t do. I need to go and persuade her.” jiyeon take her back pack and put some clolthes in it. she open her drawer to take her pasport and put her laptop inside the back pack. “hello, i want to book a ticket to japan. Is there any flight available today?the earliest one. 6 am? Ok, register it under ‘park jiji’ name.”jiyeon look aroung her room.  She take her bag. she laeve the note for hyuna. “see you later. Annyeong.”