music in me#126

music in me

Jiyeon enter the cafe alone without eunjung. All of them look at her including L that arrive there earlier after run away from her a while ago. Soyeon turn her attention to hyomin, raise her eyebrow asking if she know anything. Hyomin just shook her head. “eunjungie eodisseo?” q-ri voice out. She settle herself beside areum. “somewhere outside there.” “ne?” boram ask her again. “she is somewhere out there, on her way here.” Jiyeon say sighing. “walking.” She continue slowly. “wait. Did you say walking?” jiyeon nod. “yah are you crazy?” soyeon jaw drop. “what? It is just 20 minutes away from the venue. Or she can take taxi to come here. She has her wallet and phone with her.”

“yah you did that just because you are annoyed she dance with your boyfriend? Are you kidding me?” hyomin turn to ask her. “you seriously unbelievable. They are just dancing though. Your unnie leg just now heal jiyeon and you make her walk here? For god sake she wearing heels.” Soyeon nag her. “what did i do wrong? Why did everybody want to blame me?” areum sigh. “it is because you did something wrong jirongie unnie. If you make eunjung unnie come all the way here by herself just because she dance with L oppa, i also will not be on your side. Nobody know what will happen to eunjung unnie out there. What if she really walking here with her leg just now heal and she wearing heels?” areum say calmly.

“baby i’m sorry. I’m just helping woohyun hyung, i don’t know noona will be my dance partner.” Jiyeon face change. She sit straight. “so you are saying that it is fine for you to dance with other woman beside my unnie? Are you kidding me L~ssi?” soyeon scrstch her head. “oh my god this dino.” “so now you start to choose L over your own sister?” jiyeon eyes wide open upon she hear q-ri remarks. “a..ani unnie. I am just.. i m just..” “just what dino? Whatever. I am going to get eunjung unnie here. Just order anything for me omma.” Hyomin say rolled her eyes to jiyeon before turn to soyeon. “i go with you.” Woohyun ready to follow her when hyomin shook her head. “no you stay. I will be back. I need to make sure she is ok. There is something bothering me when i see her dance just now.” She take her car key and leave.

Boram knock the table. “miss are you on your period?” jiyeon look up. “are you?” she stay silent. “so thats it. You get annoyed for no reason. You are not someone that will behave like this jiyeon and if you do there must be some reason. One of it and most of it when you get annoyed for no reason is this. PMS. Great.” She say lean back folding her arm. “aigoo park ji.” Soyeon shook her head. “but noona, eunjung noona leg already fully heal right?” “wae?” “like hyomin noona say just now, there is something wrong with her when we dance earlier.”

“pardon oppa?” “she put her weight mostly on her left side. She only move her left leg and she looks like she dragging her other leg when she dance.” Jiyeon immediately turn when she hear what her boyfriend say. “i once dance that song with her and this time is really different from that time. Her move kind of slow. Something like that.” Soyeon turn her attention to jiyeon. “what will you do now?” she raise her eyebrow. Jiyeon bite her bottom lips, feeling guilty. ‘pabo park ji, pabo park ji.’ Jiyeon mentally cursing herself. “there they are. Hyomin found her already and she is on her back.” All eyes look at the direction that q-ri point out.

“she carry her on her back? Woah.” Woohyun voice out. “you forgot who is she woohyun~ah.” Soyeon say rolled her eyes. Hyomin approach them, give jiyeon a death glare. “move.” She command her. “ne?” “i said move so i can put her down. Hurry.” Jiyeon finally understand. She move from her seat and stand near L. “here we go unnie. Gwaenchanha?” she say while slowly put her down on the chair. “ne, gwaenchanha. Aigoo look at you. I must be heavy right?” hyomin smile. “aniya unnie, i’m ok. Let me see your leg now.” “princess are you ok?” soyeon ask her. “ne unnie. I’m fine, don’t worry.” Eunjung smile. “you said that your leg already fully heal. What is this then?” q-ri ask with her stern voice. “ani, it is fine. Really. I’m not lying.” “then what is this princess?”

“where did you find her?” “a few blocks from  here. No, its not a few blocks. It is at the junction at the end of this blocks.” Areum eyes widen. “if at the juction its mean around not so far from the venue.” Hyomin nod. “she is there dragging her feet with her heels still on.” Hyomin face become red. “why are you angry? I’m fine though.” Q-ri sigh. “park jiyeon, is there anything you want to say?” jiyeon head down. “mianhae.” Eunjung smile bitterly. “aniya.” Hyomin ask for an ice pack from the staff. “how is it now?” “better.” “take off your heels now. Unnie move the table out a bit, and put a chair on that side. Areumie you move out and let her sit inside so she can stretch her legs on that chair.” Hyomin instruct them.

“comfortable now?” eunjung nod. Jiyeon quietly take eunjung heels out to her car and take a sneakers from the car boot. “here, use this.” “where is this come from?” boram ask. “she always have another shoes in her car boot. It is either you know or not.” She take her seat beside L silently. “aigoo its killing me.”

“eunjung~ssi.” Eunjung nervously look at soyeon. “didn’t you say the doctor say that you are fully heal?” she nod. “then what is this? Did you ask the doctor to say that you are ok when you are actually not?” she ask again, serious. “aniya unnie, i’m really fine.” Eunjung answer her, she seem nervous. Jiyeon take a glance at her.

Flashback

“oh eunjung~ssi.” “yes doctor.” “please don’t wear any heels for this time being ok. I suggest you to take a break from them till your next appointment.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “what i mean is you need to make sure it is totally fine to be on heels again. Yes, i say it is fully recovered but as long as you still on treatment, thats mean we still need to monitored them.” Eunjung nod.

End flashback

Jiyeon sigh. “i forgot that she is not allowed to wear those until she done with her treatment. The doctor say that this morning.” Jiyeon voice out. “but it is not going to be a problem to wear heels if it is really fully heal even when she is under treatment.” Q-ri voice out taking a sip of her drink. Eunjung bite her bottom lips. “ottokhae? ottokhae?” she mumble slowly. “what is it eunjungie?” “honestly, i kind of..”

Flashback

Eunjung take her phone from her bag. “hello?” “yes, eunjung~ssi.” “i’m sorry if i disturb you but can i ask you to do me a favor?” “yes, what can i help you?” the man from the other line ask her. “can you say that i am fully heal when i come to the appointment later? I promise i will go to every follow up treatment you set me to.” The doctor sigh. “i can’t do that.” “please doc. I know i totally screw up this time but please. Pretty please?” “your reason?”

“its been a while since i go out since the incident. I just can’t stand anymore to be lock up. please doc?” “no, your reason is not good enough.” “please doc. My leg is perfectly fine already. I swear. But i know you know about it more but i swear it is totally fine.  I have no trouble walking without the crutch, i am not limping anymore.” He sigh. “ok, but only this time and after i see it myself whether it is really ok or not. You will follow every instruction that i told you to do. Deal?” eunjung smile. “ne.” “aisy sajangnim will kill me if she know about this.” He voice out from the other line. “samchon, don’t worry this is between you and me.” “ara, ara. But are you really ok? I mean your leg?”

End flashback.

“what? You ask him to say that you are fully heal even you are still not?” eunjung head down. She nod. “stupid eunjung. Do you think do this will save you? No. Look at you now.” “mian. Besides, only me know that i am not really heal.” “ne? What are you talking about?” q-ri ask. “i kind of take my painkiller before the appointment, so every test i go through the pain is not really visible. Thats why he can allow me to be free by all of that damn thing.”jiyeon dumbfounded. “aigoo.” She slowly mumble. “mianhae unnie, girls.”  She say slowly looking at soyeon. “mianhae unnie for leaving you there. You know i kind of..” “PMS today? I know.” She smile bitterly. “nah, cut that off. Lets eat. So that we can leave after that.”

Jiyeon stay silent in the car while driving. Eunjung also do the same by distracting herself with the night view. Suddenly she feel a cold hand on top of hers. Eunjung turn to face jiyeon. “wae?” “na chinjja mianhae unnie. If i didn’t leave you there this will not happen. You didn’t need to feel the pain again.” “aniya, even if you didn’t leave me, the pain is already there.” Jiyeon sigh. “but i make it worst.” “aniya, i’m ok. Don’t worry.”

-----

Jiyeon arrive at the mansion after a long day at the office. “oh unnie still not here?” eunjung car is not in the garage. “oppa unnie still didn’t come back? And whose coming?” “princess still didn’t come back. Mr. And mrs. Lee inside baby.” Jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “areumie parents or q-ri unnie parents?” “miss areum.” Jiyeon nod. “omma, appa i’m home.” She voice out as soon as she enter the house. “oh baby, you are home already. We are here baby, dining hall.” Jiyeon walk in with a wide smile but her smile fade away when she see the one particular person that she hate so much. Lee jangwoo sitting there beside his father with his head down.

“come on, sit down. Did you eat?” jiyeon eyes lock to jangwoo. “aunty, uncle, how are you?” she draw her smile again and greet mr. And mrs. Lee. “we are fine my dear.” Mrs. Lee say while kissing her cheek. “areumie not here?” “she don’t want to come along.” Jiyeon smirk. “i know why she don’t want to come along. I also refuse if i were her.” She say sarcasticly while glancing at jangwoo. “baby, where is your manner?” “oh i’m sorry omma. I just saying that i know why she refuse since she is so busy lately, she must want to rest more.” She smile. “oh jiyeon, this is nickhun. My son.” Jiyeon look at mr. Lee. “son?” “my son from different mother and father.” “how come?” they laugh at her. “he is jangwoo friend that is already like a son to us.” “ah, annyeong haseyo nickhun~ssi.” She say bow to him. “i would be better to go with oppa i believe.” Jiyeon smile. “ne, annyeong hseyo oppa.” “annyeong haseyo jiyeon~ssi.” “you either call me jiyeon, ji, baby, princess, dino.. ah not dino, call me anything you want, no need to be formal.” Her mother already laugh. “you admit you are dino now?” jiyeon jaw drop. “of course no omma. I’m going upstairs first omma. I already eat my dinner with boram unnia and hyomin unnie.” Her father nod. “oh yeah, i’m going out with eunjung unnie as soon as she arrive.” “where to?” “to take a fresh air. I feel a bit suffocate lately especially today.” She say with glaring sharply on jangwoo. “so i’m going up first mum, dad. Uncle, aunty, nickhun oppa excuse me.” She act like jangwoo is not there and walk away.