music in me#127

music in me

“sorry for her behaviour. She a bit grumpy lately.” Mrs. Park voice out. “its ok. We know her well, nothing to be worried.” “lets dig in. Come on, nickhun enjoy your meal ok.” “ne uncle, thank you.” Mr. Park turn his attention to jangwoo. “jangwoo why so quiet? Are you ok?” he smile. “yes uncle. I’m ok.” “i know what you are thinking about. Don’t worry about us, if you have problem, it is between you, eunjung and the girls. We didn’t have anything to do with it, at all.” Mrs. Park voice out. “ne aunty.” “he is  stupid sometime.” Mrs. Lee say looking at him.

“eunjung still not home, she is a bit busy because there is so much project running. How about the company?” “like usual hyung, it is not new that areum need ro be outstation 5-6 times a month. But that kiddo just don’t know how to rest properly, always work, work, work. If not, it will be her unnie.” Mr. Park laugh. “same goes here. I feel like only the 2 of us live here. The girls always leave early and come back late, even weekend. Appointmene here and there.” The 2 woman look at each other. “can we don’t talk about company or anything related to business now?” “ne, ne, ne yeobo.” Mr. Park say bowing slightly a few times.

“if you want to know where jiyeon got her silly and naughty behaviour, this is the person. Look what he did just now.” Nickhun laugh. “ah she is that cute if you say it is  the same.” “wae?” “oh, it is just when i look at her just it is kind of give me some dark aura, if you know what i mean.” “arayo. Many people think that way too when they first met her. And i feel sorry for her about that. But if you try to know her more, she is so sweet despite her look.” Mr. Park say.

“especially when it comes to all her unnie and dongsaeng. Eunjung is included but an exception too since jiyeon is extra protective to her.” Nickhun raise her eyebrow. “unnie and dongsaeng?” “the t-ara girls.” He nod. “she beat jangwoo i think twice or thrice because of eunjung. Pretty bad too.” Mrs. Lee say adding some point about jiyeon. “hyung? She beat hyung? Like jangwoo hyung?” they nod. “how come?” “she is stronger than her look. Don’t mess with her or you will pay, at instance.” “scary.” He say slowly. “i know right. It sound scary, even to me.”

The sound of the door open make the conversation slow. “omma, appa i’m home.” “eunjung must be here. Princess, omma and appa here.” She smile when she see mr. And mrs. Lee. “oh aunty and uncle here too.” She voice out. But upon she see another person, her face changed. Her eyes paste on another person beside the person. “annyeong haseyo, ham eunjung imnida.” She say bow a bit. “oh annyeong haseyo, nickhun imnida.” Jangwoo didn’t even lift his head. “”aigoo, princess you become prettier.” “aniya uncle. I’m just like usual.” “areumie~neun?” “she went back to her condo, i think the load of work make her want to lock herself inside.” Eunjung nod.

“i’m going up first omma, appa, uncle, aunty, nickhun~ssi. Baby want ice cream so i need to change to bring that dino out before she eat me. Enjoy your meal.” She bow a bit and left. Jangwoo sigh. “i’m sorry jangwoo on behalf her.” He smile. “no problem aunty, its my fault after all.” To ease the awkwardness, mr. Lee voice out. “they are still stick together like a glue?” “even more. They stick even more stronger, tighter and closer than before.” They laugh. “and more childish also spoiled than before. Eunjung spoiled jiyeon even more now after an incident that i don’t know what. We come back from a trip looking at eunjung and jiyeon are injured all over their body. Eunjung need her crutch like again for around a month or 2.”

Mr. Park nod. “when we ask them , they say you know usual incident that they going through. Well i don’t know if they lying or what, but something do sound strange.” Jangwoo face become pale. It is true both parents don’t know what happen that night. Nobody know what will happen to jangwoo if mr. Park know he is the one that cause all the trouble. “we don’t ask more since they have tend to throw tantrum if we ask for more info.” “but this time it was pretty bad.” Mrs park sigh. “but areum didn’t say anything to us.” “we did try to ask the girls too, they give us the same answer. So thats it.”

“princess?” “yes nickhun, why?” “she is princess?” mr. Park laugh. “ani, that is what we call her. You know, her late father call her that. So yeah, everybody call her that since then. Not because she is a princess.” He nod. “i thought she is a princess or something since all of you call her that.but she do look like a princess.” He mumble his last words. “sorry?” “oh nothing aunty.” “anybody want to get closer need to face her knight first, which is also her bodyguard. No permission, sorry you can’t get through further.” He raise his eyebrow. “knight? Nuguseyo?”

“baby wait, i will drive. No baby, i am the one that will drive.” Eunjung voice echo from upstairs. “merong. I am the one that will drive.” “yah, jebal. Park jiyeon don’t run you might fall.” Eunjung try hard to put on her socks at the same time closing her room door. “whoever reach the car first will drive.” “no, i’m not going if you are the one that drive.” It is such a chaos with those shouting and running. “look at them, always like that. There is always some thing they will argue over.” Eunjung run down. “yah park ji, you forgot your phone. Its ringing inside your room.” Eunjung say run pass jiyeon. Jiyeon check her pocket. “aisy, unnie stop. Its cheating if you move.” “ah wae? You do it first.” Eunjung whine. “i said stop. Don’t move.” She run to her room to grab her phone.

When she see jiyeon come out from her room, eunjung start to sprint down. “yah unnie.” Jiyeon follow her but unfortunately she fall down 3 stairs away. “ohmaiiyah.” Eunjung stop. “yah gwaenchanha?” she check on her. “gotcha.” Jiyeon stand to run again when eunjung grab her hand make her fall on her . “ahhhh.” Eunjung laugh. “loser.” She say runaway. “omma, appa we are leaving. “yah park ji, i will drive. Palli.”

 “unnie. Stop right there.” Eunjung immediately stop. The park and lee parents already laugh looking at eunjung. “ah wae? I’m not going to be trick again dino.” “ah unnie, this time for real. I promise. If i break it, i will let you drive my new audi for a month and i will pay for your lunch for a month.” “new car again?” jiyeon smile. “it happen to be that way. Deal or not?” “ok what is it?” “piggyback me.” Mr and mrs. Park along with mr. And mrs. Lee laugh. “again? you think you are light?”

“she say that yet she will still do it.” “haih, hop on.” Eunjung bent down. “assa. We leave first.” “such a chaos just by 2 girls.” Nickhun say. “it is fun to see them like that. Argue, reconcile, but whatever the situation, eunjung will always do jiyeon favor like just now.” Nickhun nod. “its kind like tom and jerry to me.” “nah, tom and jerry is their unnie, boram and soyeon. Jiyeon and eunjung are like a master and an obidient puppy, baekgu. Another nickname of eunjung.” He laugh.

Inside the car, eunjung silently drive. “where should we go?” “you know the ice cream shop near school.” “ah that one. Ok kaja.” Jiyeon take a glance at eunjung. “wae? Did you do something wrong?” “ani. Nothing unnie.” “mwondae park ji?” jiyeon sigh. “unnie did you in contact with that bastard?” “jiyeon mind your words baby. Its not nice to address people like that.” “arasso, i’m sorry.” Eunjung smile and ruffle jiyeon hair. “the answer is no. Why did you ask?” “why did he at our house then?” “are not he come for dinner with mum and dad? It is nothing to do with me baby. Trust me.” “what if he come to persuade mum and dad to make you come back to him?” “it won’t happen ok.”

“unnie gwaenchanha?” “ne of course.” 

-----

“annyeong girls.” “annyeong unnie.” “’how are you princess?” eunjung smile. “fine unnie. Did you order for me omma?” she say looking at soyeon. “already my daughter. Where is your dongsaeng?” “she will be a little late since she has meeting today.” They nod. Eunjung play with her phone without aware the situation around her. “ham eunjung.” Q-ri voice out. “wae suddenly call me by my full name? So scary.” She put down her phone. “ok, what is it?” “did you have anything to tell us?” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “nothing. I have nothing to tell you. Wae? Is there anything you heard from somewhere?”

“we heard that her oppa visit your house few days ago.” She finally understand why they behave like that. “ah, he come with their parents unnie. There is nothing to do with me, so thats it.” Eunjung lean her back to the chair. “but why did you didn’t come maknae?” “you know i can’t even look at him unnie. I almost punch him when he come back home few days before since unfortunately for me, he come when we are eating our dinner.” Eunjung laugh. “aigoo areum~ah, its all the past. He is your oppa my dear.” “my oppa won’t behave like that. Jerk.” She say annoyingly.

“aigoo its ok. Just forgive him already.” “how about unnie?” eunjung froze on her spot. “you did not right?” areum sigh. “don’t say it like you already forgive him unnie. Its not that easy.” She just smile bitterly. “hello everybody, jiyeonnie is here.” Jiyeon voice echo inside the cafe. “hey baby. How meeting?” “.” Eunjung look at her. “how many time i told you mind your words park jiyeon.” “sorry unnie. They really give me headache this time.” “come here you.” She sit beside eunjung, lean her head on her shoulder. “i’m so tired. Oh unnie, omma ask you to come back early today. She say its been a while we grab our dinner together.” Eunjung nod. “neon?” “i will go straight to my appointment and straight away go back home after that.” “ok then.”

Jiyeon laying on her bed when a knocking sound can be heard from her door. “yes?” “baby?” “oh omma, come in.” She sit straight. “are you ok?” “ne, just a bit tired.” “jiyeon~ah, omma has something to say.” “mwondaeyo?” “but will you promise me not to freak out?” jiyeon scratch her head. “well depend on what you will say to me. You know i  am not someone that will freak out without reason omma.” Mrs. Park hold her hand. “honestly, the other day that lee ahjussi family come is to propose to your unnie.” Jiyeon jaw drop. “propose? Unnie?” she nod. “for who? Don’t tell me that ..” “yes, for jangwoo.” Jiyeon face change. “no mum, this time no. If you ask me to help you to persuade unnie, i’m not going to do it and i will not let it to happen.” “jiyeon please.” “No omma, you don’t know what did that jerk do to unnie. She’s hurt omma.” Her voice slightly high. “who teach you to be rude to mum park jiyeon?” a deep voice from the door make she turn around just to see eunjung face darken.