music in me#9

music in me

probably this idea overflow disease killing me.. can't stop typing or else i forget about what i've thinking about.. well, enjoy it and see you later tonoght if this disease still didn't go away from me.. keke

Sound of car enter the garage make them rush towards the door. Boram enter the house followed by eunjung. She really didn’t look good. “princess, are you ok?” she hug her tight. “i’m ok omma. I’m tired, i’m going up first. Night omma, night girls.” “night princess.” She say while kissing her cheek. On her way upstairs, eunjung bump into jiyeon. She stop and looking at her. then she walk away again. jiyeon tears flow. Boram approach jiyeon.

“go get some rest. She is just too tired. and she need time.” She say while smiling. Jiyeon then enter her room as being told. Boram look at them one by one. “we seriously need to help them this time. Eunjungie not hate jiyeon but she keep the memory blocking her way to love and accept her more and more.” They nod. “i really need all of you to help them. Eunjungie is stubborn and become more stubborn now, while jiyeon is so fragile. I’m afraid if something bad happen to both of them.” “leave everything to us aunty. We know eunjungie well. So we will try to help her.”

“so, we will heading back first as both of them already here. we’ll see you tomorrow aunty.”

-----

“girls, lets go to the usual place. We need to think something to help them.” “call.” “call.” “nado.” As they sit in the room, they look at each other. After a while, soyeon voice. “yah, didn’t any of you have any idea?” the shook their head. Soyeon scratch her head. “school already start break right?” “yeah.” “how about a vacation?” hyomin say.” soyeon nod. “besides that?” “camping?” “sounds good.”

“yah,how did we know that they will go? Do you think both of them will join? How sure are you?” boram ask them. “we should try. At least once.” “but, didn’t eunjung company just now get new tender? Isn’t she is too busy for it? since it is semester break, she will spend most of her time at the office, circuit, and her studio.” “aisy you pabo~ya. Didn;t soyeon say just now we should at least try.” Q-ri hit boram head from behind.

“yah unnie, i thought only your body small but your head also small.” Soyeon say while laughing. “want to die?” “mian unnie.”

“so, where should we go....” and the discussion continue till they fall asleep in the room.

-----

Jiyeon slowly enter eunjung room. Eunjung already sleeping soundly as her face look so tired. jiyeon sit beside her. she touch eunjung face. “mianhae unnie for making you angry. I’m just curious about the reason. I don’t know that you hurt so much because of that. Mianhae unnie.” She wipe her tears. “i’m not angry when you yell at me, not even hate you when you act cold towards me but i love you. You are my unnie, now and forever. I love you unnie, so much.”

Jiyeon kiss eunjung forehead and leave the room.

The next morning, eunjung sleep disturb by the chaos as her mother shouting calling jiyeon. She walk lazily going out from her room and approach jiyeon room. “what happen omma? Early in the morning.” “eunjung~ah, jiyeonnie. She’s run away from home.”  Eunjung look at her mother.

“she will be back omma. Trust me.” She said and walk away. she lay down on her bed again, upon she enter her room. “aigoo, whatever. I’m too tired already to face this kind of situation.” Eunjung then fall asleep again.

-----

Jiyeon slowly enter the house. “ah, i though i will leave this house forever. But now, i’m back here.” she walking around the house before going upstairs. She enter the room where once being used by her parents. She sit on the bed. “omma, pogoshiposo.” Jiyeon tears flow.

After clean up all place in the house, she is sleeping in the master bedroom hugging a picture that they take together before her mother died in the car crash. After a while, her phone ringing. Its mr. Park. Jiyeon reach her phone and switch it off to avoid from being track. “leave me alone appa. At least for this time.” She leave the house without even bring her car. And she leave after everybody already sleeping.

Jiyeon sigh. “since unnie hate me, only this i can do for her. dissapear but is this the right choice?” she ask herself. “ah, molla molla.”

Its been 3 days since jiyeon disappeared. Everybody was busy looking for her. soyeon, q-ri, hyomin, areum even boram busy looking for her. but not eunjung. She doesn’t even care about it.but she keep locking herself in her room.  Its been 2 days since she take something to eat. She refuse to eat anything even if her mother bring the food to her.  her face become pale and pale. She look so weak. One thing that is so obvious, she doesn’t let go her phone from her hand.

Why? they also don’t know. “eunjung~ah, are you ok?” “ne unnie.” “are you worried about jiyeonnie? Let us take care of it, you take care of yourself ok. You look really sick.” “did i say i am worried about her? no right? for what i think about a person like her.” she say turning back. Soyeon sigh.

Nado lovey lovey dovey

Lovey lovey dovey

“yeobuseyo?” “ne, where?” “oh, arasso.” They look at her. “nugu? Jiyeonnie?” “my workers.” They sigh again. “i’m tired. i want to sleep. Annyeong unnie.”

Jiyeon pov

Its been 3 days since i leave the house. I’m sitting at the backyard of the house looking at the waterfall while thinking. “ahh, what did they do now. Its good if i can be with them now. Unnie, what are you doing now. I miss you.”

Clap...clap...clap....

“look who we have here. park jiyeon. Why are you here? you father chase you away from home? Oh, so pity.” “appa is not like that. What samchon want coming here?” as he keep moving to approach me, i take double step backward. “well, actually my revenge still not being complete. If your father die that day, it is totally complete but it seems like he has a saviour. He even dare to die for him. How touching.” He say while touching her chest.

I still moving backward till a hand hold me from behind. My mouth being cup with a cloth, i know its cloroform. I try to hold my breath but i lose. My world is dark then.

End pov

Tring ting ting ting..... tring ting ting ting....

Eunjung reach her phone.

Noona, there is 5 strange man enter the house earlier. He look like know the house really well. I don’t know whether she is still inside or not since that man already leave the house. What should i do now?

~hyun young~

Eunjung straight call the sender. “yah where are you now?” “i’m still in front of the house but woo jin already followed the car.” “how many car earlier?” “its about 2 car.” Eunjung scratch her head. “send me the detail about the car. And tell woo min to call me once he see anything strange.” “ne noona.”

Eunjung hang up. “it must be that guy. This time i’ll kill you no matter what.” Eunjung then fall asleep. but then, her phone ringing again. “yeobuseayo?” “noona, they bring jiyeon noona with them. She seem unconcious.” “are you sure woo jin?” “ne, the clothes is also the same as what we see this morning.”

“ok send me the address. Don’t do anything before i say so. Understand? Just keep monitoring.” “ne noona.”

Suddenly, her mother run into her room. “eunjung~ah, eunjung~ah.” “wae omma?” “jiyeonnie, she’s being kidnaped.” “by who?” jin seong.” She look down after that. “ah, that name again and again and again. boring.” “are not you worried?” eunjung look at her mother blinking. “for what omma, i didn;t found any way for me to worried with everything hppen to her. by the way, what did he want? money?” her mother sit on her bed. She nod. “how much?” “molla, appa don;t want to tell me the amount.”

Eunjung smirk. “if that so, i can’t help.” “eunjung~ah......”

That night, everybody gather at the living room waiting for the next thing will happen and everybody woriedly thinking about jiyeon including the member. Eunjung still in her room, sitting at the balcony looking at the sky. She sigh. She take her phone and call the person that name by woo jin.

“yeobusaeyo noona?” “is there anything strange there?” “aniyo, just the car keep going in and out from this place.” Eunjung take a deep breath before continue. “continue monitoring and let me know as soon as possible if anything strange happen.” “ne.” Eunjung hang up. she look up again. ‘omma, its not that i don’t care but i have my own way.’