music in me#96

music in me

Eunjung still in dreamland after a long day at work the day before. Meanwhile jiyeon that is free all day long that day already going out for joging. She comeback and enter eunjung room to wake her up. “she still didn’t wake up? Aigoo, its already 11.” Jiyeon open the curtain. “unnie ierona. Its 11 already.” Eunjung didn’t even move. “eunjung unnie, ierona.” She say while pull the blanket. All she can see is eunjung only sleep with her tank top and really short shorts. “yah unnie, how can you seep with only wearing this. Ierona eunjuung unnie.” Jiyeon say forcing her to sit. “what now? I’m so sleepy ji.” “wake up. How can you sleep with only wearing this?” “what? It is better than i didn’t wear anything you know.”

Eunjung say with eyes still close. “come on, ierona unnie.” “wae?” “i’m bored. Lets go to the amusement park unnie. Ka ja. Ka ja.” She say jumping on eunjung bed. Eunjung that is trying to go back to sleep sit up. “aisy chinjja. Can you stop it? I’m so tired.” She say annoyed. Jiyeon look at her and pout. She sit on the bed beside eunjung. “ke re. Sleep as long as you want.” Jiyeon say leaving the room. Eunjung close her eyes, try to ignore jiyeon sulk and back to sleep. In just a few second, she already back to the dreamland. Meanwhile jiyeon sit at the hall, still pouting. “baby, whats wrong?” tae hee ask her while sit beside her. “aniya, nothing.” She say.

“aigoo my baby. What happen? Who make you sulk in such early in the morning?” “i try to wake up unnie but she scold me. Its already 11 and i’m so bored. I want to ask her to hang out with me since she look like didn’t go to the office today but all i get, she annoyingly scolding me.” She say. Tae hee laugh.  “omo, she did that? Later i scold her back ok. Don’t make that face. Its not cool.” Tae hee hug her. Jiyeon look at her. “how about you going out together with me?” “what? Me? No. No. I need to work baby. Its not my off day.” “you can consider it as work too. Accompany me out. Please. Please. Please.” Jiyeon say blinking her eyes. “what about princess? She need her breakfast and all when she wake up?” “let her be. She know where to find her food. She grown up well enough. So it must not be a problem. Come on ahjumma, lets go.”

“arasso baby. Go change your clothes.”

Eunjung wake up from her deep sleep few hours later. After she done wash up, she go downstairs to get some food to eat. “ah i’m so hungry. Ahjumma ann..” she stop when she see nobody at the kitchen. “oh, she’s not here? Where did she go?” she turn around to see whether tae hee is somewhere inside the house or not. Since it is the second week of the month, all the maid will be in 3 days off except for tae hee. So the hpuse will be so empty. Usually tae hee will be at the kitchen cooking but today she is not there. “did she off today? I don’t remember she tell me about it.” Eunjung take a glass of milk and walk to the hall.

When she pass the table in the kitchen, there is a paper on it.

Yah sleepyhead, i kidnapping your ahjumma. Will not be back till night. She didn’t prepare any food for you beacuse i ask her not to. So its up to you how you want to get your food done. Serve you right sleepyhead. :P

~park jiji <3 <3~

Eunjung jaw drop upon she read the note. “PARK JIYEONNNNNNNNNN.” She shout out loud. “how dare you call me sleepyhead. You better beware when you come back later.” She sit at the hall, flipping on the tv channel. “ah i’m so hungry. Erghh, park jiyeon.” She open the fridge to see whether there is any leftover food or not. Sadly, the fridge is so clear. Just the raw ingredient inside it. “aisy, there is nothing inside here too. I’m too lazy to cook now. Pizza? Chicken? I don’t feel like want to eat those thing. Ah, i’m so lazy to go out.” She say sit on the floor while stomping her feet like a baby. “omma, i’m hungry.” Eunjung fake sobbing alone.

Eunjung take her phone and send text to soyeon.

Unnie, eodiya?           ~baekgu~

I’m at the office of course. Wae?            ~sso omma~

Busy?         ~baekgu~

I have a meeting with board director in 30 minutes. An appointment right after the meeting ended and dinner appointment with client from japan at 8. Wae princess?          ~sso omma~

Oh nothing. I thought you are not busy. I want to ask you to grab lunch with me since dino kidnapping my ahjumma and left me at home without preparing any food.           ~baekgu~

Eh, wae?          ~sso omma~

Because she wake me up but i chase her out from my room.           ~baekgu~

LOL hahahahahahaha.. that dino sure something. Go out then if you don’t want to cook. Unnie can’t help you this time. The other too since all of them abroad now except for q-ri unnie. But she has a date today.         ~sso omma~

Date over me you mean?         ~baekgu~

Who know? Hahaha.. i have stuff need to be done, talk to you later baby.           ~sso omma~

Eunjung look at her phone and sigh. “let just continue my work then. With the apple, grape and strawberry.” She say while go through the table and the fridge.

Meanwhile jiyeon at the mall walking hand in hand with tae hee entering every shop look interesting. “woah, chinjja yeppuda.” She say while looking at a shirt. “ahjumma is it look good on me?” she ask her. “everything look good on you baby.” “how about that fatty sleepyhead?”tae hee laugh upon she hear what jiyeon call eunjung. “fatty sleepyhead? I told her later. Its good on her too.” “what about the colour?” “how about taking a dark colour instead of bright? Eunjung wearing dark colour clothes often lately and you like those kind of colour too right.” “ok, i take black and white. Is it ok?” she nod.

They then walk to another shop. One after another until jiyeon stop in front of a restaurant. “i’m hungry. Lets go eat ahjumma. Since everyday you cook for me, today i’ll treat you with something good like you always do for me and unnie.” They sit at the corner of the restaurant. Not long after they made the order, the food arrive. “i’m gonna make a video call to that lazy baekgu. Let see what she will say.”

“hmm.” Eunjung say lazily. “what are you doing sleepyhead?” “yah park jiyeon, beware you when you comeback later. How dare you to call me that and take ahjumma with you without allow her to prepare any food.” “serve you right then. Go find your way how you want to eat. We are currently eating too right now. It is so delicious you know.” Jiyeon say put a piece of meat inside . “hmmm, so deliciuos right ahjumma.” She turn the phone to tae hee that is now smiling and nodding with her question. “PARK JIYEONNNNNNNNNNNNN” eunjung scream. “woah, you become a lion now?” tae hee laugh.

“ok unnie, i want to finish MY FOOD and continue shopping. Annyeong.” “yah park ji. Bring some food home. I’m so hungry.” “shiro. Merong.” “yah, please. Please. Please.” “shiro. Shiro. Shiro. Ppyong.” Jiyeon hang up. She laugh out loud . “you should look at her face when she begging me to bring some food home.” Jiyeon again laugh.

Eunjung at home looking at the phone. “did she just hang up on me? PARK JIYEONNN. You wait for my revenge later.”

Later that night jiyeon come back home with her hand full of things. “ah so tired.” Tae hee put the food that they bought for eunjung on the table. “go call your unnie to come down and eat. The food might getting cold.” “arasso. Ahjumma go get some rest ok.” Jiyeon go to eunjung room. When she open the door, she can see that eunjung is currently sleeping. “sleep again? Aisy this sleepyhead.” She switch on the light. Eunjung mumbling. “yah unnie, ierona. How come you can sleep all day long. You wake up late, now you sleep again. Ierona palli.” “ah wae. Don’t disturb me. I hate you.” Eunjung say with her eyes still close.

“oh come on, i know you are not. Ierona, palli ierona.” “ah wae? Can you see i’m sleeping. Tcck.” She lay back down. “ierona, lets eat. I know you are hungry. You ask me to bring some food home, i do now. So wake up and eat.” “shiro. You go eat it. I don’t feel like eating anymore. Just let me getting sick later.” She say while covering her body with the blanket. Jiyeon sigh. ‘she start it again. Aigoo unnie, you know that is my weaknesses.’ Jiyeon sit at the edge of the bed. “unnie, wake up. Are not you tired sleep all day long? Headache maybe due to oversleep.” “aniya, so leave me alone. I want to sleep and switch off the light.”

Jiyeon shrugged her shoulder. “ok then. Don’t regret if i finish all those food ok.” She want to leave the room when she hear eunjung sigh loud enough. Jiyeon go back to the kitchen to take the food and come back to eunjung room. “come on unnie, wake up. Let me feed you.” Eunjung didn’t respond to her. Jiyeon then force her to sit. “the reason why you did this is just because you are lazy to go down there to eat right. Aigoo unnie.” Eunjung look at her and smile widely. “such a baby in this kind of age. Here.” She give a spoonful of the food to her while eunjung gratefuly acceppt it. “next time when i wake you up early in the morning, wake up. Thats mean i have something to do with you. You got me?” eunjung excitedly nod and open again asking for food.

“i don’t know who is the unnie and who is the dongsaeng now.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “you sound more like omma though not an unnie.” She say with full of food. “aisy, chinjja this baekgu. Shut up and eat. No wonder you are fat, eat and then sleep.” She nag again. “like i care.” Eunjung say while stick her tounge out.