music in me#23

music in me

Jiyeon open her eyes. She look around. There is only 2 man there guarding that place. upon she move a bit, she feel that somebody behind her. her eyes widen. “soyeon unnie?” soyeon unconcious with her face covered with blood. She shake her body but soyeon didn’t move. “unnie, ierona. Unnie.” Jiyeon call her. the 2 man hear her voice, they look at her. “oh, you wake up already? How did you feel, still dizzy? Sorry, noona is a bit fierce earlier.”

Jiyeon look at them confuse. “why did you say sorry?” “noona, she didn’t mean to do that to you. She make you unconcious because don’t want to hurt you. She afraid she will beat you if you keep arguing with her.” “but why she become so nice to me when she already kidnap me? And now, my unnie too. She also being beat. But supposely the person that getting beat first is me not her.” he shook her head sign that he don’t know. Jiyeon look at soyeon again. “unnie wake up. unnie?” soyeon open her eyes.

“ah, ji..ji..jiyeonnie. are you ok?” “what do you mean by that? I’m the one that should ask whether are you ok or not.” She say. “no worries, i’m ok.” She try to sit but she fall back. She close her eyes tight. Tears drop from the edge of the eyes. “appo? Eodiya?” “aniya, i’m ok.” “ah unnie tell me.” She look at jiyeon. “my stomach. But its ok baby.” Jiyeon tears drop. Soyeon smile. “don’t cry ji. Just go, run away from here. earlier, a guy say that you can escape from here. i will take care everything here. go baby.”

“no unnie, i will not leave you here like this. Lets run together. I will knock both of them, and we go away from here ok.” Soyeon shook her head. “you will hurt yourself if you do that. Not easy to knock down a man ji.” Soyeon sit down. “but what did they want actually?” jiyeon say.

“i’m sorry if you hurt somewhere jiyeon~ssi.” Tae yoon enter the warehouse with 2 man behind her. they draging somebody that is unconcious and her face full of bruise and covered with blood. from the hair style and clothes that the person wear, jiyeon jaw drop. “eun..eun..eunjung unnie?” they put her laying on the floor still unconcious. Her condition  look so bad. “eunjung unnie. WHAT DO YOU WANT ACTUALLY? WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?” jiyeon move to approach her but being bar by tae yoon.

“i’m sorry if i hurt you. But you are not the one that i aim. But them 2. I told you right? all i need is revenge. So, i will not even touch you or hurt you.” “but you hurt my sister.” She say. tae yoon approach soyeon. She grab her hair. soyeon groan in pain. “this person, she is the one that make my brother commit suicide. Because she kick him from that damn school, jung ho kill himself.” She let go her hair and turn to walk away. but she then turn back and kick soyeon make her cough hard. “UNNIE.” Jiyeon scream. 2 man drag her away. they hold her tight.

Tae yoon kneel in front of soyeon. “appo? Appo?” soyeon just close her eyes. “that is not enough compare to my lost. I lost my only brother because of you.” She punch her hard on her face make bleeding again.

Uhuk...uhuk....

Eunjung cough before open her eyes. She roll on the floor enduring the pain. She look up. tae yoon approach her. since her sight still blur, all she can see is tae yoon and 2 man beside her. “oh, you wake up already? How is your sleep beauty?” she asked slaping eunjung lightly. Eunjung look at her.

“eunjung unnie.” “jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung look around to search the face that she miss so much. And she can see jiyeon being grab by 2 man but in a good condition. “let..let go of my sister. She has nothing to do with what happen 10 years ago.” She laugh. “i will but after she see you die.” She say. suddenly, soyeon voice. “let go both of them. i’m the one that wrong here.” “yah, you still dare to talk when you are nearly die like this.” “i rather die than my dongsaeng that is innocent become your victim on my sin.” She laugh again.

“i wonder soyeon~ssi, what make you kick my brother from that school?” she say sit on a chair. A man grab soyeon to make her stand. She smile. “i guess your brother didn’t tell you the reason ha?” she smirk. “how pathetic a sister don’t know that what is her brother look like outside the house. PARK UNIVERSITY didn’t teach their student to become a gangster or bullied. To us, they are like trash that should not be in this world. Your brother is one of them.”  tae yoon clentch her fist.

“he bullied weak student, ask money from them. did you didn;t even give money to him till he ask money from other student?” soyeon say asking her. she stand up and approach soyeon before ounch her like no other tomorrow. “my brother is not like that. You are the trash not him. He is the most good boy ever, he is not bullied, he is not gangster.” Jiyeon scream like crazy ask her to stop. Soyeon already become so weak.

“STOP IT !” eunjung shout. The echo can be heard all over the warehouse. “beat me not her. i’m the one that report your brother action to the school board director, i’m also the one that told him not to come to school again, i’m also the one that buy your company even i know you try hard to climb up again, i also....” “eunjungie stop it. don’t talk rubbish.” Soyeon say. tae yoon approach her before give a last kick that make soyeon collapse on the floor. “soyeon unnie.”

“tae yoon~ssi please. i beg you.” Eunjung laugh. “and you don’t know right i am the one that hold every evidence of what your brother doing back then. Don’t believe me? You should. Like i say i’m the one that report him to the school administrator. Yes, soyeon call him to our room but i’m th one that told her to just kick him from school since he just bring bad impression among the parents of the student in our school. I’m sure you don’t know about it like soyeon say. because of what? You blind. You believe him too much till he can trick you like that and put blame on other people.”

Eunjung smirk. “you are not suppose to be call unnie when you can’t even take care of your only brother. How pathetic, so pathetic. Why i buy your company? Because i don’t think a bad sister like you that can’t take care of only a brother can take care of hundred or maybe thousand workers well.” “eunjung unnie stop it please.” jiyeon say crying. “half of your worker almost resign the moment i take over the company. But now look, what happen to your company which is mine now. What do you have? Nothing.” Eunjung say smiling.

“you sure know how to make people angry ha?” she then beat her up until eunjung also collpase on the floor. But eunjung still didn’t stop. “thats all tae yoon~ssi? Is that all you can do to somebody that take everything from you?” the weak eunjung being kick repeatedly, make her vomit blood. “TAE YOON~SSI, STOP IT. PLEASE STOP IT.” She stop and take a deep breath. She take a stick near her.”NO, NO, TAE YOON~SSI NO !!.”jiyeon scream try hard to let go from the man grab she stand in front of eunjung. “you ask me if that is the only thing i can do? No, i can do this too.” Jiyeon miss from the man grip. Right when she want to hit eunjung with the stick, jiyeon already on top of eunjung. she close her eyes waiting for the hit.

Jiyeon look up. tae yoon look at her. “go away, i don’t want to hurt you. My revenge still not complete if she didn’t die like jung ho.” “no, i need her. if you want to kill her, kill me too.” Eunjung open her eyes. “jiyeon~ah, leave this place. leave this place now.” Eunjung say with a weak voice. “no unnie, i will not. Kill me first before you kill her.” “jiyeon~ah, go. Listen to my word please. omma need you.” “and i need you.” She say. tae yoon look at a man before he come and drag jiyeon away. “no, tae yoon~ssi, no. Please no, i’m begging you.” “its too late to beg now.”

But then a noisy sound come from outside the warehouse. A group of man enter the warehouse and attacking happen. Hyomin and the others run into the warehouse. Tae yoon grab eunjung. knife is just an inch from eunjung neck. “if you come closer, i kill her.” hyomin move forward to approach her.  “just do it. it is your real attention right?” eunjung voice. She knock her make her unconcious.

Eunjung slip on the floor laying there not moving. jiyeon run towards her. boram and areum approach soyeon, try to awaken her. “soyeon~ah, ierona. Soyeon~ah.” Meanwhile, q-ri help to untie jiyeon and eunjung. jiyeon deputize eunjung head. “unnie, open your eyes unnie. Unnie.” She tap her cheek a few times. “unnie, wake up.” “no use, she is too weak. We need to bring her and soyeon to hospital immediately.”

Hyomin now facing tae yoon. One to one fight. “ah, now you. I don;’t want to hurt somebody that is nothing to do with this milestone.” “afraid?” “well, you left me with no choice.” She start to attack hyomin. After a while, she already roll back on the floor after being beaten. She stand up again. even she already injured, her energy can be resist. She still can fight until hyomin give her a double side kick. She fall on the floor. Hyomin approach her. “don’t you know that me, park hyomin. The daughter of the8 generation of the master of martial arts. So, you can’t beat me that easy.” She walk away. “oh, i forget to tell you. Don’t ever try to mess again. or i’ll make you suffer more. Woo jin, bring her straight to the police station.”

Hyomin approach jiyeon and boram. The unconcious eunjung and boram are on their lap. “hurry, bring them to my car.” “unnie, put eunjung unnie on my back. We need to hurry.” “are you sure?” jiyeon nod. “woo jung, take soyeon.” After put eunjung safely on jiyeon back, they run out from the place. “unnie, stay strong. You will be ok.” Jiyeon say to eunjung. “woo jung you drive soyeon car. Me and areum will drive them to the hospital now. You go help woo jin at the police station.”

He nod. Luckily, hyomin didn’t drive her lamborghini. Jiyeon sit at the back still try to wake up the unconcious eunjung. “unnie, palli.” “i’m trying ji. Calm down, i don’t want we also lying in the hospital later.”

Once they arrive, jiyeon run inside the hospital calling for help. “doctor, please help.” “unnie, please be safe. Unnie wake up.” “jiyeon~ssi, you need to wait here.” a nurse say to her. “please do everything you can. Please.” “we will try.” Hyomin call her from behind. “jiyeon~ah?” “unnie.” Jiyeon hug her tight crying before she faint. “doctor, doctor somebody faint.”