music in me#20

music in me

Its been 3 days since they meet tae yoon. Eunjung lay on her bed looking at the ceiling. “what did i keep thinking that she has another attention towards us? Ah,she look like a good person though.” She roll back and forth. “but, as i know a gangster will not give up easily in fight unless there are already badly injured or they already get what they want. but why did that man give up so easily? Something fishy going on there. ah, ham eunjung. what happen to you, it is not good to accuse people like that.” Eunjung buried her face on her pillow.

He look around the room. “nothing to do? Lets play some music ham eunjung. you will be calm later.” Eunjung approach her guitar. She take a music sheet and put it nearer in case an idea come to her mind. She start to play a rhythm. Starting from a note without she realise she already finish compose a song. eunjung look at it again. “when did i finish write it?” she scratch her head. “ham eunjung you sure can easily be hypnotise when it come to music.” She play it again. “ah, this sound weird.” After do changes here and there, eunjung stop.

“lets get the lyrics done tomorrow. I’m tired now.” She then go to the balcony to close the door. She see jiyeon sitting alone at the garden. Eunjung look at her wristwatch, its already 3 a.m. “what did she do alone there.” after close the door, eunjung go to jiyeon.

“ji, what are you doing here?” eunjung ask as soon as she arrive at the garden. “listen to your music. Since more comfortable to sit here, listen to your music while looking at the star, so here i am.” Jiyeon look at eunjung smiling. “why you didn’t sleep?” “i can’t.” “wae? Did something bothering you?” eunjung sit beside her.

Jiyeon lay her head on eunjung lap while eunjung her head. “aniyo, i’m ok.” “are you sure?” jiyeon nod. “ji, when you use my laptop before to record the dance choreography, did you look at anything else?” jiyeon look up. “aniyo, wae? Did you hide something from me in there?” “eunjung smile. She shook her head. “in there, it has a song that i never sing in front of others. They also never know about it.” “what song?” “when we together.” “oh, i saw that folder there. but i thought you already record it long time ago.” “nope, i never reveal that song. you know why?”

Jiyeon shook her head. “that is my story with someone i treasure so much.” “who is it?” “appa. But now, it is our story. My story after know you more, love you. Want to hear it?” “unnie going to sing it?” eunjung take off her sweater. She wrap it on jiyeon body. While jiyeon hair, eunjung start singing.

Haru haru saranganeun ge

Sesang sogeseo budichineun ge

Himdeul ttae

Sumanheun saram sogeseo

Geu junge han myeongppuniraneun ge neukkyeojil ttae

Eunjung sing it for her till jiyeon fall asleep. she fall asleep while holding eunjung hand. Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead before give her a piggyback to her room. After put her on her bed, eunjung leave the room.

-----

Eunjung is driving her car to school when she see tae yoon. Jiyeon ask her to stop the car. “tae yoon~ssi, good morning.” “oh, good morning jiyeon~ssi, eunjung~ssi.” Eunjung just nod. “where did you want to go?” “i want to meet someone nearer here.” jiyeon nod. “ji, we’re late already.” “ne unnie.” Eunjung phone then ring. “oh unnie.” “where are you?” “roadside near our house. Wae?” “oh, where?” “in front of the cafe. Wae?” she ask soyeon. “wait for us there. we will be there soon.”

Jiyeon keep chatting with her. “so, i’ll get going first.” Jiyeon nod. “annyong haseyo.” “annyeong haseyo.” She turn to look at eunjung. “ka ja unnie.” “we need to wait for the other to go together.”

Then eunjung see soyeon car followed by hyomin, boram, areum, and q-ri. “they are here. ka ja.” Eunjung start to drive away.

From inside the cafe, tae yoon look at them. “that spoiled brat from rich family. Thinking when they own a big company and come from the richest family in korea they can do anything they want.tcch.” she drink her coffee.  A man sit in front of her. “what do you want me to do now?” “i want the person that make my brother suffer feel his pain.” She handed him a picture. “if you get just only one of them, i’m sure all of them will come to your trap too.”  “which one actually?” “the one that her hair tie. The owner of PARK UNIVERSITY. But it is hard to get close to either one of the five from your right. especially the one with short hair one.”

“PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO you mean?” “yeah, but the one beside her can be the trap. The 1st maknae.” He nod.  “but what is the reason?” “because of them i become like this now. My company become bankrupt, and also ..... ah, nevermind you don’t need to know the rest of the reason. Just do your work.” “so, what actually should i do?”

-----

“omma, i’m going out to work out. Will be back soon.” “ne, take care baby.” Jiyeon leave the house. She plug-in her ipod and start to jog around the neighbourhod. She is on the way home when somebody tap her shoulder from behind. “oh, tae yoon~ssi. Annyeong haseyo.” Jiyeon bow to her. “annyeong haseyo. Work out?” jiyeon nod. “alone? Where is your sister?” “unnie is still sleeping. too many work to handle at the office and also our school work and all, make her become too tired. so, i rather let she sleep more.” She nod.

“how about stop by my house for a while?” “sounds good.” They walk side by side. Without jiyeon realise, tae yoon look at her and smirk. ‘you are daughter of a rich man, but you are so stupid in terms of trust.’ She think.

“woah, your house is such a beautiful house.” “want something to drink?” “no thank you. I will leave soon.” Jiyeon say. “who is this young man tae yoon~ssi? He seems so handsome.” “thats my little brother.” “you have such a handsome brother.” “ah, thank you. What schoole did you attend jiyeon~ssi?” “i’m attending PARK UNIVERSITY along with the unnie.” “the university own by PARK GROUP?” jiyeon nod. “i think i need to go back now. I need to prepare to go to school, unnie will be angry if i’m late. So, i’ll leave first. Annyeong haseyo.” “ne, annyeong haseyo.”

Tae yoon sit on the couch. She laugh out loud. “what a stupid girl. How can you trust people that you barely know just like that.” She laugh again. “t-ara, you are in my hand now. I’ll make sure you all pay for it.”

-----

Eunjung sit at her table doing her work. Its their free time. Jiyeon and areum have class but for the unnie, the didn’t have any untill noon. Eunjung lean her head on the chair. “kim tae yoon. Kim tae yoon. Kim tae yoon.” She keep saying that name. “eunjungie, what haooen? Did you thinking about something? Who is kim tae yoon?” boram ask. “she is just now move to our neighbourhod. About 3 month ago. But unnie, she look very familiar but i don’t remember where did i saw her before.”

“whats wrong with her?” soyeon ask. “molla, but i feel there is something wrong with her. jiyeonnie seem close to her. she always say they going to work out together and all. I prevent her from too close to her but she will be sulking if i nag her more.” Eunjung scratch. Eunjung look up to the ceiling. “minnie can you help me with it?” hyomin that is busy with her work look at her. “what did you say unnie?” “can you help me with it?”

“with what?” she ask. “aigoo pabo hyominnie. Ask your boy to search about that woman.” Q-ri say. “which woman?” “yah hyominnie, you didn’t even listen what am i talking about at all.” “mian unnie, i need to finish my work before going to office this afternoon. Which woman?” “nevermind, i call him by myself.” eunjung take her phone.

“yeobusaeyo. I want you to do something for me. Search everything about kim tae yoon and sent it to me as soon as possible. Can you?” eunjung sigh. “aisy.” She hang up. “who did you call unnie? Woo jung? I send him to jeju island to take care everything there since somebody make mess there. nevermind, let me call his twin. He is here.” hyomin take her phone.

“woo jin, i want you to search information regarding to kim....” “kim tae yoon.” “regarding to kim tae yoon and sent it to me as soon as possible.” “now, just wait and see.” Soyeon say.

-----

Eunjung is sleeping when her phone ringing. “yeobusaeyo?” “eunjung~ah, where is jiyeon?” soyeon ask. “molla, maybe in her room.” “did you remember kim jung ho.” “kim jung ho?” “ne, kim jung ho. The drop out student from my school.” Eunjung then remember about the person soyeon talk about. She walk to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

“whats wrong with him?” “hyominnie call me just now, she say she can’t reach you. Kim jung ho in kim tae yoon little brother.” “MWO? No wonder i feel like i meet her somewhere before.” eunjung surprise. “her company bankrupt because we take back our sponsorship to her company. Nobody want to invest in her company after that because they think she can’t be trust. And her brother commit suicide after drop out from our school.” “MWO? Why did he?” “i also don’t know the reason but i really worried about jiyeon. From all the information, i think she’s up on something. And about what you talk to me before, yes, she once pay money to some gang towards that thing.” “that night?” “ne, and she...”without soyeon finish her word, eunjung hang up. “JIYEON~AH.” She shout. “jiyeon, PARK JIYEON? WHERE ARE YOU?” her mother appear. “what wrong baby?” “where is jiyeon?” “she going out for work out ....” eunjung run out fro the house.