music in me#50

music in me

“Soyeon~ah, what happen to jiyeon?” mdm. Park rush to meet her. “she is being treat. She involve in a car crash.” Soyeon look at her with teary eyes. “we on’t know what happen to her car. Maybe it is someone doing or maybe it is not. She is too rush to the office before.” Mm. Park cry. “jiyeon is a good kid. Is there any person that is unsatisfied with her?” “sadly, there is one. She unsatisfied with jiyeon perfect life. for now, we should wait for the police to tell us about it.”

Hyomin already sit on the floor. “woo jin~ah, can you come back to korea with the twins and hyun young. We have something big happen here and we need your help.” Woo jin from the other line alreay answer her as she keep silent. “arasso. Palliwa.” Boram look at hyomin. “is he come back?” “yes, the earlier flight they can.” “how about eunjung? Where is she? She must be in shock?” mm. Park question bring them back to the reality. “oh, she faint just now.. i don’t know what happen but she has blood on her clothes. maybe she find jiyeon on the way she going to chase her.” Areum bring her to eunjung that is still unconcious.

“eunjung~ah, ierona. Tell omma what happen. What i they do to omma daughter. Eunjung~ah.” Sudenly boram run towars them. “aunty the doctor already come out.” She leave eunjung to meet the doctor. “mdm. Park luckily there is no major injury. Just some wound on her head, hand and leg. Also, scratch in some part of her body.” Mdm. Park sigh. “thank god.” “be strong mdm. Park.” “thank you doctor.” They enter the room that jiyeon being admitted. “jiyeon~ah, palli ierona. What happen to you? Who did this to you?” she say while crying.

“aunty, no need to worry. We will find the culprit if it happen because somebody doing. No matter what is it. but we already have somebody in mind.” Soyeon say. “who? Tell me?” hyomin hug mdm park. “be patient aunty. We will tell you once we confirm why is this happen.” She nod.”pray so that she will wake up soon.” She say pat mdm. Park back. “q-ri enter the room with police behind her. “the police is here.” They bow to him. “annyeong haseyo mdm. Park. I hope no serious injury happen to her.” “oh, thank god. Not hing serious. So, what can i help you?” “well, yeah i just nee to know something from the girls.” He say looking at them. “what is it sir?” soyeon ask.

“are there anybody try to harm her in this time being?” hyomin look at soyeon. “we are not really sure about that. But she is not someone that have enemy.” He nod. “ok, because in this case we have 2 situation. One is miss jiyeon fault after all since she drive dangerously, second somebody sebotage her car. But still we didn’t know about the truth of the speculation, we will inform you about it later.” “ne. Thank you sir.” Areum look at her wristwatch. “aunty need to go to the office for a meeting since eunjung can’t be there. So aunty will leav first.” Mdm. Park leave the room. “i think i need to go back to the office. I have a meeting in 30 minutes. So see you later unnie, infrom me if anything ok.” “ne, be good dear.” “arasso, annyeong haseyo.” “annyeong.”

“yah, why are you lying? Just say it. say everything she do to her, to eunjung.” Soyeon look at boram. “unnie, i don’t want to create anymore harm. Just let them assume we don’t know anything and let them investigate. If she get caught, she is the one that will deal with it. if not, that is her luck. But i know eunjung know how to deal with her.” Soyeon say. “aigoo, she is sure so crazy. How can she be that heartless to her friend?” q-ri say while lean on the wall. “human never satisfied with what they have unnie.” Hyomin say.

The door widely open showing eunjung standing there. “eunjung~ah, gwaenchanha?” boram approach her. She hug eunjung that make her cry. “i’m late unnie. I’m late to warn her about it.” “its not your fault dear. At least she is safe.” Boram pat eunjung head. eunjung approach jiyeon. “baby, appo? Ierona. We will solve it together. Unnie will send her away as i will kill her if you want. Palli ierona, arasso.” Eunjung say kiss jiyeon hand.

Few hours later, a groan can be heard from jiyeon bed. “baby, are you ok?” eunjung rush towards her. “where am i? What happen to me?” she say sit down with eunjung help. “you involve in a car crash. You are in the hospital now.” She look around. “appo?” “ani, i’m ok. Unnie promise, it will come to the end soon. Your suffered will come to an end later.” Jiyeon look at eunjung confusingly. “hyuna, she is the one that behind all these. But the car crash is something that we can’t confirm anymore till the police voice about it.”

“hyuna?” hyomin nod. “you will know about it later.”

Jiyeon discharge from the hospital the next day. “you need to finish it and come for future check-up later.” “ne doctor.” Jiyeon walk beside eunjung with a crutch. “gwaenchanha?” jiyeon nod. “oh, how bout my car?” eunjung look up. “say goodbye to it. it is severely damage ji.” Jiyeon pout. “nah, don’t do that face. I’ll buy a new car for you ok. Same model, same colur with same plate number. Ok?” “chinjja? chinjjaji?” eunjung nod. “assa.”they arrive home where eunjung drop jiyeon by before going to school. “soyeon unnie.” “oh princess. How jiyeon?” “she’s at home. Unnie, did the police call?” hyomin come from the dressing room.

“here, they say the brake didn’t funtion.” “i know it. i’ll make her pay.” Eunjung say sit on the couch. “what will you do?” boram ask. “wait and see.”

2 days later, eunjung come to school with jiyeon. “noona, are you ok?” “ne, thank you.” Jiyeon fan keep approaching her with gift. “ah, i’m so tired.” Jiyeon say sit on the couch. “oh, where is eunjung unnie?” “molla, she just now leave.” Jiyeon nod.

Suddenly knocking sound can be heard. “come in.” A boy panting hard, entering the room. “noona, you need to look at this.” “what?” he just point outside. “ok, we’ll be there.” They walk out from the room. Its eunjung on the screen. “annyeong haseyo, park university student. Thank you very much for your concern towards my dongsaeng, park jiyeon. i promise you we will be extra careful and i will be extra carefull to protect her after this.” She pause. “as you all know, she involve in a car crash not long before. Before i proceed, lets listen and look what i already prepare.”

Eunjung play the recording. Hyuna voice echo to all the school. Eunjung then play the CCTV recording showing on what she do towards jiyeon car. “well, as the police already confirm jiyeon car is being sebotage. By somebody that never get enough with what she have. Its been a while since she say it, she even try to splash water on her, lock her in school store, throw the vase from up, and even pay people to try her. I don’t know whether she is a human or animal or maybe monster, but 1 thing i’m sure, in my eyes she is a monster.”

“the police already start their investigation. But still we didn’t say anything even we have the strong evidence with us.” Jiyeon eyes become teary. She look around, she see hyuna standing upstairs looking at her. She look scared. “me, as park jiyeon sister, once saying this. Once you lay your finger on my dongsaeng, you will face my wrath. Everybody know that. If you want to fight with me, i’m in. But don’t blame me if you paralysed after this. No worries, since even if we did fight, there will be a bet too.”

The student start to become noisy. “if you win, i will drop all the report but you need remember, don’t ever touch jiyeon after that. But if i win, you can choose either to turn yourself in, or graduate quitely from here ar transfer. If you want a peace talk, its ok. I don’t want to deal with a monster but i want you to choose either 3 since i have strong enough eveidence to make you being jail.” Eunjung smile. “so, kim hyuna~ssi, send me your answer tomorrow. I don’t like to wait. Oh, yeah, you can propose anything you want to do to activate the bet. I can do anything plus in a way better than you. If not, just send me your answer ok.”

Jiyeon still lock her eyes to hyuna. “what is eunjung oing actually?” boram ask. “she make a deal. Since she know hyuna can’t do anything more.” “so, thats it from me, annyeong.”

Eunjung enter the room with a wide smile. “hi.” “hi princess. What is that for?” she look up. “for jiyeon.i know she will not propose any bet, thats why i say it.” “what if she do it?” “i will do it too then.” Eunjung say smile to them. “are you insane?” “no, i’m ok. And i completely ok.”

“how if unnie hurt?” jiyeon say. “i will not since she will not do it. believe me. She have nothing she need to fight for.” Eunjung continue gather her thing. “i have class now. See you later girls, bye.” She say kiss jiyeon. “ baby, be good ok.” “ne unnie.” Jiyeon lean back. “that stubborn unnie really driving me crazy.” She sigh.

Meanwhile, hyuna walking back and forh at the rooftop. “what should i do now? Aisy, her fans will sure kill me if they see me.” She sit at the bench. “aisy, ottokhae? How can i be so careless when doing that thing. Stupid hyuna.” She walk back and forth. “stop it. you make me dizzy.” “ah, kamjjag~ya.” Hyomin approach her. “why are you here annot in the class? Afraid?” she ask. “why.. why.. why are you here?” hyomin look at her. “i can be anywhere i want in this school since i’m one of the share holder here.”

Hyomin smile. “never think when doing something stupid. Now think what should you do. Think wisely. But i warn you, if you choose to stay, don’t ever try to harm jiyeon, any of us or anybody in this school. I can harm you 3 times worst than what you do. So, annyeong.” Hyuna jaw drop. “are you threatening me?” hyomin turn around. “nope, i’m just saying in case you don’t know me. Park hyomin, HM corp. CEO and 8th generation of martial arts master. Remember it well ok.”

She even more miserable when she know the fact about hyomin. That is where her father work now.

“unnie, i’m going to my class now.” “want me to accompany you baby?” she shook her head. when she come out from the room, she bump to hyuna. Jiyeon look at her. Hyuna try to approach her but then jiyeon just turn around and walk away. “jiyeon?” “don’t talk to me. I don’t know who are you.” She say continue walking. Hyuna look around. She then see eunjung looking at her from far with a wide smile. When jiyeon clearly dissapear, eunjung also walk away from that place leaving her dumbfounded.