music in me#89

music in me

 

Jiyeon sit beside eunjung pout. Eunjung take a glance at her and chuckled. “whats wrong with that face?” jiyeon change her attention to eunjung. “what?” “whats wrong with that face baby?” “its nothing.” Eunjung jiyeon hair while other hand handling the car. She caress jiyeon cheek. “whats wrong? Tell me. Who make you angry?” jiyeon sigh. “my prince injured today because of that stupid myungsoo.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. “why?” “he drive his car like a turtle and then later he suddenly brake. I was behind him, so our car bump to each other. He even ask me to pay for the damage even it is not much saying that his car cost much. But he only use lotus evora unnie. oh come on, his car price not even half of prince. he is lucky i didn’t ask him to pay for my prince injury you know.”

Eunjung laugh. “no wonder you look so moody since you come back. So is prince ok?” “yeah, but you know a bit scartch.” Eunjung shook her head. she take jiyeon hand. “come on baby. Chill ok. Since prince is ok, no need to get angry like this.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon hand that is hold by her. “luckily nothing happen to you. It is more than enough baby.” Jiyeon sigh. “ani unnie, why did he need to create a fight with me? First about the damage payment. He think i’m stupid not to know about it. second, he sarcasticly say about it in front of omma and appa. Erghh.”

Jiyeon play with eunjung finger. “maybe he didn’t know that you are somehow know more about car. You know right, some woman not even know about how to fill the gas. So he maybe didn’t expect that you know about it very well. And for the second one, maybe he is just shock that he meet you again after the crash.” Jiyeon pout. “yeah, yeah. whatever.” “where did you want to go? Unnie will bring you anywhere you want. Say it.” jiyeon face change. “chinjja? chinjjaji?” “ne baby.” Jiyeon smile widely. “nah, now you look better than the pout before.” Eunjung smile. “can we go for an ice cream unnie?” “sure, why not. Later we ask if the other free or not to join us.” Eunjung say.

“no, today let just the 2 of us can we unnie? its been a long time since we spend our time together.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “arasso baby.” Meanwhile, soyeon have a date with jong hyuk. “oppa, here.” she feed him. “jagiya, i need to go to japan next week.” Soyeon look at him. “i have a concert there. After that, i have a meeting with the investor there.” Soyeon nod. “arasso, but make sure you call me often ok. You need to.” Jong hyuk look at her and smile. “arasso jagiya. Aigoo why are you so adorable. How school by the way?”

Soyeon nod. “good enough. Just we are a bit tired with all those work and also exam.” “make sure you take care of your health too ok even you are busy.” “ne oppa. You too.” she smile. “oh by the way, how are my dongsaeng? Is they alright?” he eat a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. “good. Eunjung like usual, extremely busy. Jiyeon just the same. Areum and hyomin often abroad nowadays, boram unnie seems like a bit relax and q-ri unnie also busy. But busy date.” She say laughing. “is eunjung and jangwoo ok?” “eunjung behave just like she is single. Work and work and work. So far i remember since they start date 5 month ago, they only go for a date 5 times.” Jong hyuk laugh. “are you sure?” soyeon nod. “very sure. Jiyeon complain about this to me often because eunjung didn’t only have no time for her, but even don’t have time for jangwoo oppa.”

“nah jang woo also busy nowadays if i’m not mistaken.” “when he will go back to london?” “molla, last time i ask her at the end of this month.” soyeon nod. Without they know, eunjung and jiyeon enter the shop. “woah, its ice cream.” “what do you want baby? Like usual?” jiyeon nod. “vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream juseyo.” Jiyeon look around to find an empty seat. “oh.” Eunjung turn to look at her. “wae baby?” she point to a direction. “it soyeon unnie right?” “oh majayo.” “here your ice cream miss.” The cashier voice out. “oh, i’m sorry.” After pay for the ice cream, eunjung take it and walk beside jiyeon. “what should we do?”

Eunjung look at jiyeon. “since you just want to be alone together today, lets greet them and leave. We’ll go for a walk.” Jiyeon nod. “annyeong unnie.” “oh baby, princess. Annyeong.” “annyeong oppa.” “annyeong.” “what are you doing here?” soyeon ask them. “i come to take my laundry unnie.” eunjung answer make jong hyuk laugh hard. “of course we come to get an ice cream.” Jiyeon voice out. “want to join us?” jong hyuk ask them. “aniya, we’re just come to get this and leave. We have somewhere to go.” “eodi?” “mind your own business with jong hyuk oppa. “ jiyeon mock her. “yah this kid.” “so unnie, have a nice date ok. We’ll leave now. See you later.” Soyeon hug them before they leave.

“is eunjung always like that?” “like what?” she raise her eyebrow. “spent time with jiyeon all the time rather than other people?” “aniya, she will spent more of her time with us unless if she feel like want to just spent time with jiyeon, or jiyeon ask her to spent time only with her. or she will ask anybody that she want to spent time together, like me, boram unnie, hyomin or any of us, she will say it. thats how she spent her time. She always say she like to spent more of her time with us rather than anybody else including her namja chingu.” Jong hyuk nod.

“why jang woo oppa not ok with it? i can talk to her if he want.” “aniya, just curious. She look so independent without any man beside her.” soyeon smile. “eunjung is a type of independent girl oppa, you know her father died snce she young. She lead her company alone with the help of her mother. Not a man. So thats how she become like that.”

Jiyeon walk along the corridor playing with her phone. “morning noona.” “morning.” “unnie, you look beautiful today.” “thank you baby, you too.” she change her attention back to her phone. “jiyeon~ah.” Somebody hug her from behind. “ah, kkamjag~ya. Yah, where did you go? I didin’t see you around for more than a week.” “why miss me?” hyuna ask her. “in your dream.” She augh and hug her. “i just now come back from japan.” “for what you go to japan?” “visit my oppa there.” Jiyeon eyes widen. “you ditch school just to go to vistit your oppa?” “aniya you pabo~Ya, he involve in an accident a week ago.” “oh mian. How is he?” “better. Omma and appa stay there to look after him.”

They walk to gether while chatting. “so you alone here?” “yap. Why?” “just stay at my house then. It dangerous to stay alone at home.” “its ok. I can take care of myself.” Jiyeon pout. “oh come on.” “arasso, arasso.” They continue walking till jiyeon bump into someone. Her phone drop on the floor. “YAH are you blind?” the person yell. Jiyeon kneel down to takr her phone. She look up. jiyeon sigh. “you again. is there any other man that i can bump into beside you?” “where did you put your eyes ha?” “i’m the one that should ask you that. Where did you put your eyes? Did you need specteacles to see there is somebody in front of you.”

Myungsoo smirk. “aigoo this spoiled brat. She testing my patience.” Jiyeon smile widely. “what are you going to do then?” the boy around the hall start to move in case he do something to her. “nobody going to move even a step.” Jiyeon voice out. “you really testing my patience right? Did you think they will help you then?” hyuna look at her. she hold jiyeon hand to bring her away. “come on ji. No need to fight with him because of only that thing.” “you step back. I promise i won’t fight.” Hyuna move backward. “want to try to see if they will help me or not?” myungsoo look around. All the boys are staring at him. “try it. i’m not going to regret it if they didn’t help me.” “i’m not a coward that will hit woman you know.” “whatever you say mr. “ jiyeon say walk away. “hyuna come on.”

Jiyeon enter the room with a dark face. “what happen ji?” “you know i see that stupd bastard again.” eunjung look at her. “myungsoo?” jiyeon nod. “he is transfer student here. gladly he is not in even one of my class.” Eunjung laugh. “you sure hate him so much ha.” “i’m not hating him but he is so annoying. He never want to admit when he doing wrong. Just now he bump into me yet he get so angry like i’m the one that bump into him first.” Jiyeon say with an annoying face.

Soyeon enter the room followed by the others. “annyeong.” “annyeong unnie.” “yah, i heard mr. Kim son transfer here.” jiyeon lean back. Eunjung laugh hard. “wae? what happen to her?” “he is the one that make her become like that.” Eunjung say. “you meet him before?” “she meet him first but in a bad first impression. Their car bump to each other. Then , we meet at our family dinner. The day we meet you with oppa. It is the day. I bring her out to persuade a sulking baby.” Soyeon smile. “but he’s handsome.” “handsome my . He has no manner you know. Erghh he even call me spoiled brat.” Eunjung and hyomin laugh hard.

“oh shut up unnie.” “if you don’t want him, pass him to me. He is handsome unnie.” “come on areum~ah, i don’t want my dongsaeng to be paired with somebody that has no manner like him.” “just wait and see, she is the one that will be with that no manner boy.” Q-ri voice out make everybody startled. “good remark q-ri unnie.” they laugh. “UNNIE.”

Eunjung playing her guitar inside their room when she heard a noise outside the room. She look at boram. “what happen outside unnie?” “molla.”eunjung put her guitar and walk out. she froze upon she see the figure in front of her. “oppa.” “annyeong princess.” He hug her. “what are you doing here?” “to see you.” “unnie, you look good together.” Eunjung smile. “thank you my dear. Come on in oppa.” They enter the room where boram in it. once they inside the room, jangwoo peck eunjung lips. “i miss you.” “i miss you too.” “ehemmm.” Eunjung tap her forehead. “i forgot that boram unnie is here.” she whisper. “i’m still here though.”  “sorry unnie.” she smile. “come in oppa. Have a sit.”

“i won’t be long since my flight is at 4 pm. Where is the others?” “they have class right now.” Eunjung sit beside jangwoo. “so your flight is today? Why don’t you tell me earlier. I can meet you last night if you want.” “nah, its ok.” He held eunjung hand. “take care while i’m away ok. I’ll try to come back as often as i can ok.” Eunjung nod.

Meanwhile at the other place, a group of people gather around. Jiyeon walk with areum and soyeon approaching the crowd. “what happen?” “they bump into each other, coke split to the boy with spectacle clothes but the transfer boy say he blind not to see him.” “the coke is belong to who?” “the transfer boy. He playing with her phone when they bump to each other.” “that myungsoo again?” myungsoo voice can be heard. “are you blind?” “you are the one that bump into me.” He already being pin to the wall. “aisy, this nerd.” He is ready to punch him when somebody grab his hand and twist it. “ah..ah..ah. my hand.” “who do you think you are trying to create a problem here.” “aisy this spoiled brat again.” “its ok to be spoiled brat than troublemaker.” She push him away. “go change your clothes. class will start anytime soon.” She look at him. “what a troublemaker.” She say while walking away with soyeon and areum. “aisy chinjja. damn you spoiled brat.”