music in me#61

music in me

i'm in the middle of exam now. and sadly, i didn't finish my project yet. heck, the project is too advance for us. i'm sorry for not updating for some time already. so, here you go. typing it in the middle of studying. enjoy it guys.  love ya~

Jiyeon bouncing a ball, playing it with eunjung. its a break before the game start again. “come and get me now.” She say, offering the ball to eunjung. eunjung smirk. She make a little move before the ball being snatch by her. “i got you now.” She say throw the ball into the ring. “nice unnie. how did you do it?” “like this.” Eunjung move fastly. “one more time. I think i get what are you trying to do.” Jiyeon say staring at eunjung. eunjung take the ball and do the same move again. “ah, arasso. Lets try it.” eunjung have the ball when jiyeon come near and snatch it easily. “got it.” “thats my girl. Come on, lets rest.” Eunjung grab jiyeon hand.

Jiyeon sit at the bench. “jiyeon~ah?” she look up. “oh, jieun. Woah, its been long time.” She say hug her friend that greet her just now. “how are you little baby?” “yah, i’m not little baby though.” She say pouting. “how cute.” “i’m fine enough. How are you?” “as you can see. By the way, what are you doing here?” “shopping. The competition of curse you pabo~ya.” She say laughing. Eunjung that sitting at the bench take her cap and wear it. as she wear a simple shirt with her tracksuit, she look like a pretty boy. Jieun look at her. “yah, who is that? Your boyfriend?” jiyeon turn to the direction pointed to her by her friend. She then laugh.

She approach eunjung and drag her to stand up. “let me introduce you to my sister.” “how come? Just admit it he is your boyfriend jiyeon~ah. No need to be shy to have a pretty boy as boyfriend.” “yah, its my sister you stupid.” Jiyeon take off eunjung cap. Jieun jaw drop. “sister?” “annyeong haseyo miss..” “jieun. My name is lee jieun. Annyeong haseyo eunjung~ssi.” “annyeong haseyo jieun~ssi.” Eunjung say offering handshake to her. she accept it with her face as red as tomato. “mianhaeyo eunjung~ssi. I don’t know about this. This stupid jiyeon don’t have any sister as far as i know.” She say bow to her. “it unnie by the way. Its ok, i’m already use to it. do i look that handsome until you don’t even recognise that i’m a girl?” eunjung laugh.

“i’m sorry, i’m sorry.” “nah, enough with that sorry. Have a sit.” she say. Jiyeon sit beside eunjung. “baby, wash your hand first.” Eunjung wash jiyeon hand with the water she hold. Jieun smile. “still need people to help you do that kind of simple thing? Such a little baby.” “YAH.” Jiyeon smack her head. “yah, i need my head though.” Eunjung laugh. “what are you doing here jieun~ah?” “i’m having a break for a week here before come back to london. I come for a walk actually when i see the advertisement about this competition. Its been a long time though to attend this kind of competition.” She look around. “how i miss this kind of surrounding. I use to come here a lot before.” “can you wait till the competition finish? We can have a long chat then and i’m sure you want to know more about my handsome sister right?” jiyeon say laughing. Eunjung turn to her. “YAH pabo aniya.” She say smacking jiyeon head.

Jieun laugh. “appo. UNNIE.” “serve you right.” Hyuna approach them with the member behind her. “the food is here.” Boram say. Hyuna stand beside jiyeon. “here.” Jiyeon raise her head. “hmm.” She take the food from hyuna hand and put it aside. “jieun~ah, this is all my unnie and dongsaeng.” “so many unnie. which one is rally yours actually.” “that handsome girl.” Jiyeon laughing. The member hold tight their laughter. “yah park dino. Want to die?” eunjung stare at her. “ani unnie, i love you.” She hug eunjung.

“this is jieun unnie. my pabo bestfriend. She come back for a break from london.” The nod. “annyeong haseyo.” Hyuna at the other side sit alone eat her food quietly. She eyeing jiyeon while she talking to her friend. How she hug her, smile to her. “ah, how i miss you smile like that to me.” She mumble alone. “what did you say?” “ah, kkamjjag~ya. An.. aniya unnie. its nothing.” Eunjung sit beside her and start eating. “unnie wae?” “what?” “wae did you here?” “i’m driving. Sigh. Can you see i’m eating here?” hyuna look over at jiyeon. “i mean why are you here? Are not you suppose to eat with jiyeon?” “yah, am i jiyeon siamese? Stick with her all day long. I also have life though.” Eunjung continue eating. “jiyeon might get angry if she see you here unnie.” “let her be. I know how to persuade her later if she sulk. Now eat, you need energy later.”

Jiyeon that is busy with her friend at last realise that eunjung not beside her anymore. “oh, eodi? Where did she go?” she turn back and forth to find eunjung. soyeon behind her poke hyomin. “we are in big trouble if she see eunjung sit there with hyuna.” “let it be. Just watch what will happen.” Hyomin wink. “unnie, did you see eunjung unnie?” boram and q-ri shook her head. areum want to voice out when she see hyomin signal her to keep quiet. “molla unnie.” jiyeon stand up and her eyes land on the other side of the bench. Eunjung sit there with hyuna beside her. “what the..” she say sit back. Jiyeon put away her food.

“ji you need to eat. You need energy for the next game.” “shiro.” She say pout. Soyeon look at hyomin. “i know this will happen.” She whisper to her. “just look. Its interesting though.” Hyomin smirk. Jiyeon approaching eunjung. hyuna that realise it didn’t dare to raise up her head. eunjung turn over. “wae?” no answer. Suddenly, a voice greet her from the other side. “unnie, i need my other clothes from the car. Come with me then.” She say dragging eunjung without waiting her answer. “baby, i’m still eating.” Eunjung say almost tripped her feet. But jiyeon ignore it and continue dragging her. “eunjung doom.” Q-ri say.

-----

“yah, ji. Stop it, i might trip if you keep dragging me like this. Baby.” Jiyeon snap eunjung hand. “what happen?” eunjung ask her. “what the hell are you doing sitting there with her?” eunjung smile. “wae? I’m eating there. Is there any problem?” “my problem is you eat with her and not with me.” “why? Is it wrong?” “unnie.” jiyeon pouting. “arasso, arasso. Mianhae. Unnie just accompany her since she eat alone. Thats it.” “wae? She can’t eat alone?” “mianhae oh. Mianhae.” Eunjung say hug jiyeon.

The competition done with the winning goes to jiyeon-hyuna. “nah, now its the end of the competition. Thank you for your hard work.” Jiyeon say walk away. “jiyeon~ah.” She turn. “thank you.” Hyuna say bow to her. she bow back a little and walk away.

The pass week eunjung being so busy till jiyeon need to keep eating her lunch alone. “yeobuseyo?” “unnie, eodiya?” “mian ji, i’m on my way to office now. Need to attend a meeting. Will be back in 2 hours.” Jiyeon sigh. “so i need to eat my lunch alone again today?” “seem like yes. Mian baby, minahae.” “aniya, its ok.” Jiyeon take her food and sit at the corner of the cafe. “can i join you?” she look up and sigh. Since the time she start to est alone, hyuna always appear to eat lunch with her. she nod.

Hyuna take her seat in front of jiyeon. “where is your unnie?” “busy.” Hyuna nod. “am i disturbing you?” “ani, just keep quiet and eat.” Hyuna head down. Jiyeon keep silent while eating her food without looking at her.

Meanwhile, at the other corner, t-ara peeking their head out from the opposite side. “still like that?” “seem like yes unnie. ottokhae?” hyomin ask soyeon. “nado molla. But i do have a plan.” “mwondae?” “i heard hyuna have problem with her knees. And jiyeon aware about it. yeah, i might look cruel but i think its gonna work.” “what is it?” “like this.” She speak out her idea to the member.  “arasso.”

Jiyeon at the balcony enjoying the night scenery. “baby.” A voice can be heard from the door. “unnie, i’m here.” Eunjung approach her. “what are you doing here? It is cold.” She say hug jiyeon. “i can’t sleep. Unnie~neun? Why didn’t you sleep?” “i’m too tired i think till i can’t sleep.” Jiyeon smile. “aigoo my unnie. don’t work too hard. Take care of yourself too.” “arasso.” Eunjung flipping her phone in her hand. ‘should i tell her or not?’ she keep questioning herself. Eunjung sigh.

“ji.” “hmm.” Jiyeon turn to look at her. “i have something to say.” “what is it?” eunjung face her. “did you remeber the day you are lock in the hall with hyuna?” “ne, wae?” “it our plan.” Eunjung say. “MWO?” jiyeon voice raise high. “eunjung startled. “wae? Wae did you do that?” she ask her. “we want you to be friend back with her. we think if we do that everything will be fine between you anjd her, but it is vice versa. You even being hospitalised because of it. i’m sorry ji.” Jiyeon keep silent. “wae unnie? wae? Wae did you really want me to be friend with somebody that hurt me, worse hurt you?” “because everything happen is only mistake. Her mistake.”

“i can’t believe you dare to do it unnie.” jiyeon say enter her room.eunjung follow her from behind. She grab eunjung hand and drag her out. She push her out and close the door. She didn’t forget to lock her door too while eunjung still outside. “jiyeon~ah, open up. mianhae ji.” Jiyeon close her lamp before throw herself on her bed. Eunjung still outside knocking the door. “jiyeon~ah, open up. mianhae baby.” She cover her ear with her pillow, don’t want to hear anything.

“unnie will stay here till you open this door. you dare to see me getting sick?” no answer. “jiyeon~ah. Kere, unnie will stay here till you open the door.” and there is no more knocking sound or voice. Jiyeon sit up and look at the door. “outside must be so cold. She will go back to her room when she can’t stand with the coldness later.” Jiyeon take her blanket covering her whole body and going to dreamland.

The next day, jiyeon done getting ready for school. She surprise when she see a figure sleeping on the floor hugging her knees in front of her room. “mwoya? Did she stay here all night long?” she look around. Eunjung still in her clothes that she wear last night. “aisy.” She approach her. “unnie, wake up. yah unnie, wake up. why are you sleeping here?” “i told you right, i will stay here till you open the door.” she say a little shivering. Her lips look so pale. “i’m sorry, i didn’t mean to hurt you. She sincere to be friend with you again, so i just want to help. But i swaer she didn’t know anything about this.” She say, still try to persuade jiyeon even she is shivering.

“we’ll talk about it later. Now, come on, we go to your room now. You might catch a cold.” She say help eunjung to stand up. jiyeon put blanket on the shivering eunjung while rubbing her hand to make it warm. “stupid unnie. no need to be like this just to persuade me though.” Jiyeon lie eunjung on her bed. “get some rest. no need to go to school or office today.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “still angry?” “yes.” “sorry. But i have an..” “when i say rest, thats mean rest. Shut up and sleep.” She say stare at her. eunjung close her eyes before sleeping.  jiyeon eunjung hair. “i love you unnie.” she say kiss eunjung forehead.