music in me#112

music in me

~sorry for not updating often, i'm a bit busy dealing with all my work. i hope everybody enjoy this update. oh yeah, should i end up their argument? looks like it been too long they are in problem~

It is already 12 am. Jiyeon walk out from her office to her car thinking about where did she want to go. She don’t want to go back home because eunjung still ignoring her. “should i just go to the club?” for the first time ever she go to the club without the member with her and without eunjung permission. “unnie will get angry if she know this. But who care. She didn’t even care about me anymore.” She mumble while drive away. Despite she has low tolerance with alcohol and she never drink without her unnie, jiyeon start to drink to forget all her sadness. She didn’t even care when people around her start to look at her when they recognise who is she. She leave the club at 3 am with a drunk state.

Jiyeon enter the house walking unstable as she really drunk. Eunjung sit at the couch fixed her gaze towards the door when she heard somebody open the door. She look at the clock, its 3.30 am. To her surprise, jiyeon walk in drunk. The smell of alcohol make eunjung hold her breathe. Her anger rise up. “oh unnie, still not sleeping? I thought when i come back late, i don’t need to meet you since you don’t want to see me. But i guess i’m wrong. Should i just stay at the office unnie?” jiyeon say trying hard to keep her balance and her eyes open. “omo, i forget you prohibit me to be drink without you right. But don’t worry, i’m not drunk.” She say laughing trying to walk forward when she stumble. Luckily she get to hold on the table near her.

“aigoo, why is it there? I don’t see it there. Unnie i stumble because of that, not because i’m drunk ok.” She say before she slip on the floor, sleeping. “i’m not drunk. Not even a bit drunk.” Eunjung sigh. “being drunk will not solve any problem. I already told you this before.” She say try to pick iyeon up to bring her to her room. “awww, the smell.” “i have something that hurt me inside my heart. My unnie keep ignoring me since month ago because of this kind of bloody stupid man that cheat behind her. I can’t control my anger especially when i see him hug those es when the hug is only mean for my, the one and only unnie. Why did he do that. Because of him, unnie hate me so much you know.” She mumble with her eyes still close.

“stop talking nonsence. Lets go to your room.” The next few days, somebody knocking the door at 1 am. Eunjung that is waiting for jiyeon to comeback look up. “who is it that comingat this time? Jiyeon have her key with her, why did she need to knock.” She put aside her book. “nuguseyo?” “princess open the door. Its oppa.” She hear her bodyguard voice. Once she open the door, to her surprise jiyeon is in his grip. She mumble something not clear with her eyes cose. “i found her in her car at the roadside outside the mansion. I think she drunk.” Eunjung sigh. “this park jiyeon really need a lesson.” She take jiyeon from his hand. “oppa bring in jiyeon car to the garage.” He nod. Eunjung put jiyeon on the couch.

she lightly tap jiyeon cheek. “yah park jiyeon, wake up. yah, ierona.” Her voice sound harsh. Jiyeon that feel somebody holding her cheek open her eyes. “oh unnie, wae?” “yah, are you out of mind? What happen to you? What is the needed to be drunk? Get your mind straight park jiyeon. This wont solve problem. I say i need time, i didn’t say i hate you stupid.” She say loudly. “oh unnie, you talk to me? Its been a while since you talk to me. Why are you shouting? Did i do something wrong?” she ask trying to regain her concious. Eunjung her hair. “forget it, come on.” She bring her to her room.

It still happen for a few days until eunjung can’t take it anymore. “i want this to stop park jiyeon or else leave the house until you come back to your sense.” Eunjung say angrily to the drunk jiyeon. “you ask me to leave unnie? Haha, now you kick me out from the house too?” “i want this to stop. You got me. You should know what will happen to you, to mum and dad, and to the company if people spread this out.” She say lean on the wall fold her hand.  Jiyeon chuckle. “so you only care about the company unnie? You don’t care about me? Unexpected.” “there is no use talking to you now, go to your room now.” Jiyeon take her belonging and leave.

The next morning, jiyeon come down with a bad headache. Once she come to the dining hall, she has been greet with eunjung sharp stare. She didn’t even eat her breakfast like usual. Eunjung angrily throw the newspaper towards jiyeon without saying anything to her.

PJY Corporation CEO, park jiyeon being drunk and wild in the club.

Jiyeon jaw drop. She look up. eunjung silently eat her breakfast with a straight face. “unnie, i can explain this.” Without waiting for her explaination, eunjung take her plate and do the dishes before leave the dining hall. She write something on a paper.

~do whatever you want. If anything happen, you should know the consequence~

Eunjung put the note on the table beside jiyeoan and go to her room. Inside her room, she call her secretary. “unnie, did you read the news today?” “yes, what should we do? I heard mr. Park really angry because of this.” “first of all, call all the tv station and the reporter, call every newspaper editor to take down the news at instant. Not even a news i want to hear or read, no matter from any source. Either online, tv, radio, newspaper and all, not even one. You got me unnie.” “ok princess.” “do anything that can make them turn it down.”

Meanwhile inside jiyeon room, she walking back and forth thinking what should she do. “park jiyeon pabo. You should know this will happen.” Then, her phone ring.

Appa ~ once she look at the caller ID, she close her eyes. “he must be get the news by now.”

“hello appa.” “park jiyeon, what is this all about? What is this news about? I already tell you to be careful didn’t i? Why are you so stubborn?” mr. Park loud voice can be heard from the other line. “appa i can explain this. This is not like what you think.” “what did i think jiyeon~ah? It is all over the news, the board director already call me asking about this issue.” Jiyeon sigh. “appa i’m sorry. It is under my control. I promise i will make it right again. I promise appa.” Mr. Park sigh. “ani, what is happen at home till you become like this baby?” jiyeon tears down.

“i need you, i need mum. Unnie break up with jangwoo oppa because of me and since that day she ignoring me. She didn’t even talk to me. What am i suppose to do appa? I try everything to apologize to her but she still ignoring me.” Jiyeon cry. “i need you, i need mum.” “baby listen. If you have problem with her, solve it with her. Alcohol won’t solve problem.” “i try appa but she still like that.” “jiyeon you know your unnie. If you do this, it will make her more angry with you. You know she hate this right.” Jiyeon nod even her father can’t see it. “solve it with her slowly ok. Appa sorry not being there for you. Appa will be home soon ok. We miss you baby, princess too.” “ne appa.” She hang up.

Jiyeon start to live at soyeon mansion after that day. She only come back to take her cloth. “until when you want to be like this jiyeon?” “molla. Don’t ask me anything that there is no answer. I hate it.” Soyeon sigh. “whats wrong with both of you?” “don’t ask me that, ask eunjung unnie. Why did everybody want to blame me?” she shout. “its not we blame you. I just ask whats wrong with both of you. You never fight till this instance baby.” “its unnie that didn’t forgive me. Its not like i didn’t ask her forgiveness unnie, she is the one that stubborn.” “jiyeon.” “enough unnie.” She say leaving the place.

t-ara gather at the cafe to grab their breakfast together. “unnie where is jiyeon?” “she didn’t come home again last night. Its hard to get hold with her nowadays. Eunjungie too.” “they are fighting for too long unnie. When this will stop.” “nado molla. I try to talk to jiyeon but she get piss off with me.” “both are just too stubborn.”boram say. “but it is true too on what jiyeon say to me. If only eunjung just let everything go, everthing will be settle by now.” Soyeon voice out.  Hyomin take out her phone trying to call jiyeon but no answer. “hello unnie, its me hyomin. Did jiyeon in the office?” she call her office. “ne? Didn’t come to the office since 3 days ago?” she look at the member. “are you sure? Ok unnie, thank you.”  “jiyeon didn’t go to the office since 3 days ago?” q-ri ask.  Hyomin just nod. “did she contact any of you?” they shook their head.

Soyeon try to call eunjung but she is just the same. She try to call the mansion with hope that tae hee is there. “yes, ham mansion.” “ahjumma, it me soyeon. Did jiyeon home?” she ask. “ani, wae?” “how about eunjung?” “its been 4 days since she not at home.” “mwo? Did she tell you where did she go?” “ani, she just left some note. I think she leave the night before but she didn’t bring her car with her.” “did jiyeon contact you?” soyeon ask again. “no she didn’t. What wrong soyeon~ah?” “none of us can get hold to both of them. So we’re worried if anything happen to them.” “not even one of you? Omo.” She say panic. “don’t worry ahjumma, we will find them ok.” She look at the member. “both of them dissapear. Eunjung not at home, not even bring out her car. Jiyeon is missing in action. What are we going to do now?” soyeon ask them. “lets wait till tomorrow. If they still can’t be contact i will ask my man to look for them.”

Eunjung is the first that they get to contact only after so many times call and hundreds massage being send. “yes.” “thank god jungie, you still alive. Where the hell have you been? Didn’t even contact us.” Soyeon scold her. “sorry unnie, i just need my time alone. Don’t worry, i will be back later.” Hyomin snatch the phone. “what the hell unnie? You dissapear just like that but you don’t know right that nobody can’t even get hold to jiyeon since the past 4 days.” Eunjung startled. “pardon me?” “jiyeon dissapear just like you. Missing in action but worse she off her phone.” Hyomin say. “why did you didn’t tell me earlier?” “how can we when you didn’t even pick up your phone? Now you think what you should do. We already try many way to track her, go to every place she like to go but no use. She’s not there.” Hyomin say hang up.

“now let them settle the problem by themself.” Hyomin give the phone back to soyeon. “did your man get where jiyeon right now?” hyomin nod. “why did you lie to her?” “then what you want me to do? Tell her the truth and the problem will not be settle. Like at all. For how long more they want to be like that? They are not the only person that suffer. We are too unnie.”

Boram nod. “by the way where is jiyeon unnie now?” areum ask looking at hyomin. “they found her car at the airport.” “which airport?” “no worries, she is not abroad now. She  is at jeju do.” “are you sure?” hyomin nod. “here.” She show them a picture of jiyeon sitting alone at the beach that her man send to her.