music in me#83

music in me

Eunjung enter the house with her tired face. She didn’t even greet her mother and jiyeon that is currently at the dining hall when she pass by them. “princess you’re back?” “unnie.” “oh, omma, baby. Ne i just now come back. I’m going up first ok.” She then walk away without waiting for their reply. “whats wrong with her?” jiyeon look at her mother. “did something happen at school baby?” “aniyo omma, she is totally fine this morning.” Mdm. Park set her eyes straight to jiyeon eyes. “are you sure?” “ne omma, totally sure.” “its been a long time since she behave like that. Did she have problem again with the company?” jiyeon shrugged her shoulder. “molla. I’ll talk to her later omma.”

Menawhile eunjung enter her room and lock it. she throw herself on her bed, hugging her rilakkuma and cry. Its been 4 hours since she open that envelope. Since that time, she just cry and cry and cry. Nobody allowed to enter her office, she even leave the office with her glasses on to hide her swollen eyes. “wae did you do this me? Wae? wae?” she mumble while her tears keep running down. “why did you do this to me when i start to love you? Why?”

Flashback

“oh, what letter is this?” she flip the letter back and forth. “no company logo, or name or anything. Its weird when somebody send this kind of letter to me using the company address.” Once she open the letter, her jaw drop. Eunjung sendimented on her seat with her face turn blue. Her tears running down slowly.

It is jangwoo picture on the bed shirtless with a woman. He look so peaceful in his sleep while hugging the woman. The woman also only wearing her tanktop. They are being cover with a  blanket. “what is this? Who send this to me?” she try to find a name or maybe any clue that can lead her to the sender. But there is none of it. “op..op...oppa. jangwoo oppa? Wae? wae? who.. who is this woman?” she keep talking to herself still trying to control her tears from running out. “it is not real right? Right?” she take her phone and try to text him. Usually he will reply right away even if he is busy.

~oppa, what are you doing?~

1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, still no reply from him. Eunjung start to feel miserable. She look back at the photo. “chinjja? this picture is real? Chinjja?” her tears fall again, hardly. “wae oppa? Wae?” eunjung head down on her table.”wae did you say you love me when you already have somebody you love? Wae oppa? Wae?” eunjung sob become loud. her tears can’t be stop anymore.”wae did you make me love you but in the end, i’m hurt oppa? Why?” eunjung phone ring.

~mian princess, oppa just now finish an important meeting.~

~before this even you have very important meeting you will always reply me right after i send the text.~

~it is very important eunjung~ah, i leave my phone in my room. What wrong princess?~

~is it more important than me?~ she asked him.

~aigoo, whats wrong with you eunjung~ah. Didn’t i say i have an important meeting and it is very important. What wrong with that question?~

~ke re oppa. Arasso.~

She throw her phone on the table. “just say that you’re busy with your girlfriend will do. I will understand it oppa. Don’t lie to me saying by saying that, you hurt me more.” she mumble alone with the tears still running down heavily.

End flashback

Eunjung continue crying until she fall asleep without even changing her clothes.

Jiyeon knock eunjung room door. no respond from inside. “unnie, what are you doing inside? Why did you lock the door?” she knock it again. “unnie? eunjung unnie, are you ok?” still no repond from eunjung. her mother come from downstairs. “whats wrong baby?” “eunjung unnie lock the door, and she didn’t respond when i call her.” she look at her mother. “she lock the door? why? She usually don’t lock it.” “i know but she really lock it. try it omma.” Her mother try to open the lock door. “you are right. Maybe she is sleeping.”

“but omma even she is sleeping, she rarely lock the door. if she do it, there must be something.” “ara. Eunjung~ah, ham eunjung open the door.” she knock it. “ham eunjung, open the door.” the door click open. “wae omma?” eunjung ask with her sleepy face, messy hair and close eyes. “why did you lock the door? are you ok?” “wae omma? I can’t? I’m ok omma, i’m just tired.” “are you sure unnie?” “yes baby, very sure.” Jiyeon scanned eunjung face. ‘her eyes are swollen. What hapen actually?’ jiyeon think as she look at her.

“are you sure you ok baby? Your face show me tthat you are not.” “i’m ok omma, 100% comfirm. I’m tired since there is so many work today. Can i go to sleep now?” she ask. “ke re. Tell me if you didn’t feel right ok.” Without any reply eunjung closed the door. “whats wrong with her actually?” jiyeon ask. “maybe she is too tired. Let her rest more.”

Mdm. Park preparing the breakfast when jiyeon greet her. “morning omma.” “morning baby.” She say kiss jiyeon cheek. “what are you doing? “western style breakfast today. Where is your unnie?” “let me call her.” jiyeon go towards eunjung room.

Tok..tok..tok..

She open the door. jiyeon go to eunjung wardrobe where eunjung is currently fixing her uniform. Jiyeon approach her and hug her from behind. “morning unnie.” she say kiss eunjung cheek. “morning baby.” Eunjung kiss jiyeon forehead. “how did you feel today?” “good, why? I’m not sick though.” “you do look sick for this past few days. Unnie did something happen? Why did your eyes swollen lately?” eunjung pause on whatever she do. “you can lie to omma but you cannot lie to me. I know it very well when you cry.” Eunjung speechless. She don’t want anybody to know about what happen. She paste a fake smile on her face and turn to face jiyeon. “i’m ok baby. I’m really ok. Why should i cry when i don’t have any problem.”

Eunjung right away turn after she finish her word to avoid jiyeon eyes. She continue what she do before and voice out. “so going together with me or your hot prince?” “i’m going with my hot baby today. Need to go to the office later.” “arasso. Come on, we might be late if we’re still at home at this time.” Eunjung take her bag and walk out from her room hand by hand with jiyeon.

In their room, eunjung lost in her own world. “yah ji, what happen to her? still like that?” boram ask. “yeah. nado molla, i really don’t know. She become like that when she come back from office few days ago.” “omo, wae? its been a long time since i saw our hyper eunjung become like that.” Q-ri and areum nod. “you are right unnie. what happen actually? Did you 2 fight?” jiyeon smack areum head. “yah, am i the only reason for eunjung unnie to be moody? When she is moody, it will always be me. Sulking with me, fighting with me. All is me. Erghh, this kiddo.” “appo unnie.” areum say rub her head.

Eunjung suddenly stand up. “i have a class now. See you girls later ok.” “ne unnie.” jiyeon stand up approaching eunjung. she kiss her cheek and hug her. “love you unnie.” “love you too baby, annyeong.” She say kiss jiyeon forehead. Soyeon that is eyeing eunjung since the start quickly take her bag. “i also have class. You girls don’t be late to the class, don’t forget to lock the door ok.” “aish the omma already voice out.” jiyeon say. “YAH!” “mian unnie. arasso, annyeong unnie.” “annyeong.”

Once she out from the room, she start to trace the way eunjung go. “i hope i’m not that late.” Finally she saw her make her way to the rooftop. “rooftop again? this baekgu seriously.” She flowly follow her from behind. Eunjung sit on a bench there, looking up to the sky. Her tears again rolling down. “why do i feel so hurt? why do i need to feel like this when i don’t even have any relaionship with him?” she mumble alone. “is it because i love him? Did i really love him? Appa, help me.” Her head down.

“what make you feel hurt? who make you hurt?” a sudden voice make eunjung startled. She quickly wipe her tears. “unnie? what are you doing here?” “obviously, i’m following you stupid. Its not my style to come to this place anyway.” Eunjung stand up. “why did you follow me unnie?” “if you have a problem, just say it. no need to keep it all by yourself. You want to cry, don’t cry alone. Come to us, cry on our shoulder. We’re ready to lend you our shoulder to cry on.” Soyeon word make eunjung tears run down again. “what happen? Is it about jangwoo oppa?” eunjung look up. “aniya, i’m just miserable with the work.”

“don’t lie ham eunjung. don’t lie. I hear it clearly just now. What did he do?” soyeon face turn serious. “he did nothing unnie.” “so who hurt you? Did you have boyfriend without telling us and now he hurt you? Who is he? Tell me.” She come closer. Eunjung face down. “it is not like that.” “so it is him right? What did he do?” “he...”

Meanwhile, inside the room they are playing around with q-ri and tae jun relationship. “unnie, did you already kiss him? Or maybe he kiss you?” “mwoya, what kind of question is that?” q-ri hit hyomin back. “ah unnie. wae? did i ask something wrong? No right.” Jiyeon is playing with her phone when it is suddenly died. “gosh, i almost beat hyomin unnie score. Why did it need to died now? Unnie did you have any charger.” They shook their head. “mine is inside the car.” Boram say.

“eunjung unnie always keep one inside her drawer. Go and check it inside there.” Jiyeon go to eunjung table. She open the drawer one by one. The third drawer shee open. “oh, its here.” she take it out when she see an envelope inside it. “what is this letter? Unnie did today letter aready arrive?” “no. It is only 8 am ji, the post office probably only arranging the letter now.” Boram say.  Jiyeon take it. “why there is no any company logo or name? It is weird though.” She say while flipping the letter. She then open it when her jaw drop. Jiyeon look at the photo in her hand one by one. “what the hell is this?” her face change.