music in me#92

music in me

“jiyeon~ah, why so silent?” no respond from jiyeon. soyeon look at eunjung signalling that she saw the scene during the dance before. Eunjung raise her eyebrow as she was asking ‘so’ to her. ‘i think she is jealous.’ Soyeon say mouthing to her. eunjung nod. “park jiyeon, did you heard me?” soyeon call her again. “park jiyeon.” still no answer. Soyeon tap her shoulder make jiyeon startled. “mwoya iege?” she say looking around. “did you hear me park jiyeon?” “ne?” “so you didn’t hear any single thing i say to you just now?” she look at the member. All eyes are looking at her. “sorry unnie. what did you say just now?” “forget it. what did you think about actually?”

“nothing unnie. maybe i just a bit tired.” Eunjung that sit beside boram just keep silent eating her food. “eunjung~ah, dare you ok with jangwoo oppa?” “ne? Na? Ok, i think since its been a while since we contact. He is busy, nado busy. So basicly yeah, we’re both busy.” Eunjung then focus back on her food. “oh oppa call last night. He ask if unnie ok or not since he say unnie didn’t pick up call and reply any of his text.” Areum say looking at her. “did something happen?” boram ask. Jiyeon fix her eyes on eunjung. “ah, whats wrong with that gaze? Nothing, its really nothing happen. Just he call during the wrong time. Thats all.”

“what about his text then?” “erm..” “ham eunjung?” q-ri voice out again. “ah unnie don’t call me like that. It so scary.” “then answer us.” “its nothing. I’m really sure.” Jiyeon sigh. “are you sure unnie?” she ask looking straight to eunjung eyes. “yes, and yes and yes. Clear enough.” She then walk away with her bag. “she become annoyed just now.” Hyomin shook her head. “right after i voice out, she become annoyed. Yeah, how great. Even hear my voice now can make her annoyed.” Jiyeon say. “jiyeon~ah.” “wae unnie?” “slowly persuade her ok. She will be ok soon.”

-----

After depart from school, jiyeon make her way to eunjung office. Since eunjung leave more early than her, she stop by a cafe to get some coffee and food for eunjung. “2 ice americano please. And please give me one of this, 2 of this and 1 of that.” After done with the order, she drive away to the destination.

“good afternoon miss park.” A worker greet her as she walk in PRINCESS HAM corp. Building. She just nod and smile to them. “good afternoon miss park.” She smile. “oh miss park. Are you here?” “ne, did miss ham inside?” she nod. “is the mood today ok?” she whisper. “ok, but a bit temper.” “arasso, thank you. No need to inform her.” jiyeon knock the door. “come in.” She slightly open the door and look inside. “unnie, did i bother you?” she ask. Eunjung sigh. Jiyeon enter the room and put the food on the table near the couch. She approach eunjung and kiss her cheek. but there is no reply from eunjung. jiyeon sigh, she smile bitterly. “i bring coffee and some food for you. Come, lets eat together.” She hold eunjung hand.

“you go on. I have so many thing to be done.: she say coldly. “unnie please. How many days its been aready.” “what did i do?” “i already do everything to persuade you. How come you be so stubborn? Is my fault that big?” she ask while standing straight in front of eunjung. “unnie answer me.” She turn eunjung chair to face her. “just go back home jiyeon. i have so many work to do and i’m so tired right now. So please.”eunjung say coldly. Jiyeon suddenly kneel down. “yah, what are you doing?” “please unnie. i’m sorry.””yah, palli ierona.” “not until you forgive me. I try every way i can think to persuade you but you still the same. This is the last way i can think unnie. i’m sorry, i promise it will never happen again.” eunjung sigh. “arasso, arasso. Come here baby.” Eunjung take jiyeon hand and make her sit on her lap. “listen to me carefully ok. Its ok to be harsh to people, to hate them but remember this, once they say sorry, thats mean that is the end of the fight. Even if they are not sincere, it is not our problem but sorry is like the ending of every fight like what you did just now. No need to put more oil on the fire that almost fade. Even if you feel the sorry is not sincere, just let it be. You got me, let it be. You can fight back if they also become rude to you. Ok?” jiyeon look at eunjung eyes and nod. “thats my baby.” Eunjung say smiling and kiss jiyeon cheek.

Jiyeon then hug her tight. “i miss you. I miss you so much unnie.” she say sobbng. “shhh, uljimayo.” She rub jiyeon back. “shh, stop it. stop crying. Come on let see what you bring for me.”

-----

They busy doing their work without even one of them bother to talk. Hyomin broke the silence. “girls, lets go out after this.” “eodi?” “han river? Neoraebang? Or lets go to jamming room?” “woah, han river sound nice.”jiyeon say. “i’m planning to go to the cicuit after this.” “again? how many times i told you to stop with that dangerous activity princess?” “unnie, i’m not race on the road ok. Its the circuit.” “anywhere you race, anything can happen even it is at the circuit. Ara?” “yeh, yeah.” “how about club?” hyomin voice out eyeing all of the member. “sound nice.” Q-ri say. “i’m in.” Soyeon raise her hand. “you can do anything but i’m against that one. Park jiyeon, don’t ever think you want to go there or i’ll kick your . You got me?” eunjung warn jiyeon.

“jiyeon nod. “ne unnie.”

“actually i can’t since i have an appointment.” “with tae jun oppa?” q-ri face turn red. Soyeon laugh. “yah look at her face.” “park jiyeon, neo chinjja.” “sorry unnie, just kidding.”

q-ri walk inside the cafe and sit near the window. she take her phone. “oppa.” “ne jagiya?” “oppa eodiya jigeum?” “na, nearby. I need to settle something before i meet you there.” She look at her wristwatch. “arasso oppa. Palliwa.” She keep playing with her phone waiting for tae jun to come. “miss here your order.” “oh thank you.”

Not long after that, her phone ring. “ne oppa.” “look outside.” “ne?” she turn to look outside. Tae jun is there standing on the other side of road smiling looking at her. “woah, yaeppuda. I don’t know you asre so beautiful even looking at you from far.” “ah oppa, palliwayo. Bogoshipta.” Tae jun laugh. “woah, the don’t care lee ji hyun know how to miss someone.” “ah oppa.” She pout. “aigoo, don’t pout like that. You make me want to kiss you.” He laugh. “what are you doing standing there? Come here.” she wave her hand to him. “jagiya, can you promise me something?” “ne?” “even if i am not beside you, not in front of you, you must always smile like that ok. She the emotion, what you feel to people so that they will know what inside your heart. Don’t be too lonely, get along with the other well ok.”

“arasso oppa. Ah why did you talk like you want to leave me again? did you cheat on me? I’ll kill you if you do that.” Tae jun laugh. “aniya, just saying. Remember ok, never ever lose that smile.” She nod. “wat ok, oppa will be there.” “should i hang up?” “aniya, aniya. Just keep talking. Jagiya neomu bogoshipta.” “but oppa will be here anyway.” “no, no, don’t hang up. just keep talking ok.” Q-ri smile. “oppa you are so weird right now.”

PINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... BUMMMM

q-ri heard a loud bang from outside. “oppa are you still there?” no answer form tae jun. She look out. q-ri stand from her seat. “oppa? Tae junnie oppa?” all she can hear now is a noise from a crowd. “tae junnie oppa?” her phone slip from her hand. She run out from the cafe towards the crowd. Upon she see the body that lay bleeding on the road, she froze. “op..op... oppa.” She deputize tae jun head. her hand trembling upon she see the blood in her hand. “oppa, stay awake. Open your eyes oppa.” “jagiya.” “ne?” “this is for you.” He hardy take out something from her pocket. A heart shape red box.

“oppa mianhae oppa didn’t propose you properly to be oppa wife but oppa want you to know, i love you so much ji hyun~ah.” “oppa. Somebody call the ambulance please.” She shout. “they are on their way miss.” “ji hyun~ah, listen to me.” Q-ri look at him. “uljima. Everything will be fine. Remember your promis ok jagiya. Even if oppa not by your side, don’t ever lose it ok. This tears, i hate to see it. so uljima.” He say wiping her tears. “oppa tired jagiya. Can i sleep for a while?”

“no, andwae, andwae. Open you eyes and look at me stupid tae jun.” “you call me stupid lee ji hyun?” he smile weakly. “please oppa so tired.” “andwae.” The ambulance come. Tae jun already unconcious. Q-ri beside him crying badly. “oppa please be strong. I know you are strong person right oppa.” She say kiss tae jun hand. At the hospital, q-ri walk back and forth in front of the ER. Since she left her handbag, phone and all her thing at the cafe earlier, she need to borrow the hospital phone to contact the member.

Meanwhile inside the jamming studio, eunjung phone ring.  “unnie your phone.” Areum say. “hello.” “jung~ah.” Q-ri voice sobbing can be heard. “q-ri unnie? what happen? Why are you crying?” eunjung question make all of the member froze. “q-ri unnie cry?” jiyeon ask. “wae unnie? wae?” “eunjung~ah, tae junnie, tae junnie being crash by a car.” “MWO? Where are you now?” “i am at areum hospital.” “arasso, we will be there later. Do wait ok.” “ne, jung~ah, can you take all my belonging at AAA cafe?” “arasso.” She hang up. “eunjung~ah wae?” “tae jun oppa invole in an accident.” “what?”

“come on we need to go now.q-ri unnie didn’t sound good. Hyominnie go take q-ri unnie belonging from AAA cafe and meet us at the hospital later.” “ne unnie.” the car roaring leaving the place. “q-ri unnie?” “soyeon~ah.” She say hug her. “soyeon know eunjung can’t do it since q-ri clothes full with blood. Jiyeon hold eunjug tight in case she faint anytime. “he being crash in front of my eyes soyeon~ah.” Soyeon look at her. “shh, everything will be alright unnie. uljima. Oppa will be ok.” They wait for 5 hours before the doctor come out from the ER. “how is he doctor?” the doctor look at them one by one. “he sigh.

“doctor?” “i’m sorry, he lost too much blood. And there is some internal injury too. i’m sorry again, we already try our best to save him.” “oppa.” She enter the ER, approaching the pale tae jun. “why did you do this oppa? Why did you leave me again but this time forever? Wae oppa? Wae?” she cry hug tae jun lifeless body. “please oppa, don’t do this to me oppa. Please wake up.” she cry hard. “don’t leave me oppa.” Jiyeon hug her tight. “be strong unnie. be strong.” hyomin and areum already hug each other crying looking at the scene they saw just now. Soyeon eyes become teary. Eunjung look away, still holding her tears. “q-ri unnie be strong. Even we cry bloody tears also he won’t come back. You must stay strong unnie.” jiyeon say comforting her. “oppa, don’t leave me oppa.”