music in me#1

music in me

here is the first chapter. i'm sorry if the storyline is not like what you imagine but i'm trying my best to do my best for all. sorry also if you are dissapointed with this first chapter. i hope you enjoy it.

A knocking sound can be hear from outside. Eunjung stop her searching and look at the door. “come in.” A middle age woman come in with a sweet smile. “yes miss. Are you calling me?” “ahjumma, where is my uniform? I remeber i ptu it here last night.” “that uniform i put it in your wardrobe. If you put it outside the other maid will think that you want them to wash it princess.” Eunjung smile and nod. “kamsahabnida ahjumma.”

After she left the room, eunjung change her outfit to get ready for school. At the time she wearing her tie, one of her maid come into the room. A room that full with clothes, shoes, bag and also accessories. “miss, which shoes and bag do you prefer to wear today? I’ll put your stuff in it.” eunjung look at her from the mirror reflection. She sigh.

“i already told you i will do it by my own. No need for you to come in every morning to ask the same question.” “but its madam order. I’ll be fired if i’m not doing it.” eunjung turn. “i’m already grown up. i know to manage myself well. If you really need to do it, go to park jiyeon. I’m sure she need you. But for me, i’ll do it by my own. Do you understand?” “ne miss.” Upon she want to leave the room, eunjung call her again. “don’t come into my room when i’m changing again. in other word, nobody can enter my room when i’m inside except aunty tea hee. Plus, don’t call me miss, just call me eunjung like the others call me.”

She just bow before leave the room. After finish preparing, she grab her bag and leave the room. She meet kim tea hee at the stairs. Probably she’s going up looking for her. “oh princess, i’m just now want to go upstairs to call you.” Eunjung smile. They walk hand by hand to the dining hall. Upon seeing eunjung, her mother smile. As well as her father and her sister. “princess lets eat before going to school.”

“hmm, lets eat first unnie. We’ll go to school together than.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “its ok omma. I’m going to school first.” She ready to left when tea hee held her hand. “eat first princess.” “aniyo gwaenchanha. I’ll eat later.” She then leave the hall. Jiyeon just sigh. Suddenly her mother stand up. she approach eunjung at the front door. “princess, lets eat first ok. Its been a long time since we eat together.” Eunjung look at her mother. she sigh before following her mother to the hall again. she sit beside her mother.

“why did you sit here instead of beside your sister?” eunjung just ignore the question and continue eating her breakfast. She already being ask about that question since long time ago. But not even once her mother get an answer from her. “eunjung~ah, how about the company? Is everything alright?” her father ask while looking at her. “hmm.” Thats the only answer she give to him. “is there any problem?” eunjung look up. “i will take care of my company. You please take care of your business.” Her mother look at her confusingly.

“omma, i’ll leave first. I’ll go to school with my car since i’ll be home late today. Annyeong omma.” She say while kissing her mother. she grab her bag and ready to go when she remembered something. “omma, can you please let secretary park know that i’ll be late today. I have something to do at school. And i’m going there by my own.” Her mother still in silence. She just nod. Eunjung greet tea hee with a sweet smile and leave the house with her Red Audi R8.

Meanwhile, at the dining hall, her mother still in silence. “yeobo, waeyo?” “aniya.” She denied. “its about eunjung word right. nevermind yeobo, its ok.” “i don’t know why she become like that. She is not like that before.” “jiyeonnie, wae did you go to school with your unnie?” her father ask looking at jiyeon. “appa, she never want to go to school with me if she bring her car. If possible, she will never ever once, not even once willing to go to school with me.” Jiyeon sigh. Her father just shook his head. “Nevermind jiyeon~ah, she need time.”

“arayo, its ok appa. It is still good she talk to me sometimes when i ask her.” She smile. “i’m going to school first. Annyoeng omma, appa.”

The students stand up upon seeing a Red Audi R8 enter the school gate. Its been park at a parking area that being reserve just for that car. “woah, eunjung is here. look at her, such a gorgeous girl. And so y.” A boy whisper to her friend. “eunjung unnie so beautiful. Look at her, woah i’m so jealous.” Eunjung smile to every person that greet her. Also, some of them approach her to give gift to her, also doing some conversation. Eunjung head towards their personal room. Since everybody not yet arrive, that room is so silence.

She approach a piano at the corner of the room. She take a music sheet inside her bag and start to play the piano according to the sheet. A beautiful rhythm  produce once she start to play the piano. At the same time, 6 luxurious car arrive in front of the school. It become chaos everytime they appear especially jiyeon. Many boys approach them to give something, also take picture with them.

“woah, the angel is here. they made my day.” “they are so beautiful. Such a goddess. It is so perfect when eunjung noona also walk with them as the main. Woah.” So many reaction about their beauty, appearance and talent can be hear. “when did they will sing again? its been along time since thay sing, especially soyeon, eunjung and jiyeon.” A boy ask his friend. “molla, probably eunjung still working on it. she has such a good talent in composing song though.”

All of them become silent when jiyeon voice. “guys, did you see my sister? She already here right?” a boy come out. “she is in your personal room. I hear she playing piano before.” “ah, really. Eunjung must be finish produce the new song.” Hyomin say excitedly. “probably yes. I heard it last night.” “lets listen from outside. Oh, i’m so excited.” Q-ri run towards the room. “guys, see you later.” “see you later hyomin~ssi.”

A beautiful rhythm can be heard from outside the room. Jiyeon stand still upon listen the rhythm. ‘its the same rhythm i heard last night. is something disturb her mind?’ soyeon smiling like crazy when hear the rhythm. Its ballad, no one else that really suit ballad except her, jiyeon and eunjung. Suddenly, the piano sound stop. “girls, i know you are outside. Why don’t you just come in.” They smile awkwardly upon enter the room.

“annyeong eunjung~ah.” “annyeong unnie. Annyeong girls.” She greet them before continue playing the piano. “eunjung is that a new song?” she look at boram and smile. They already know the answer since it is the way she answer people question. Smile if yes and shook if not. Eunjung is someone that rarely talk but do a lot of thing with action. Although they know that is not really eunjung that they know before but it is ok since eunjung still with them.

Jiyeon approach eunjung and sit beside her. She look at the sheet and start to play the piano along with her. “woah, those 2 people such a great duo.” Jiyeon looking at eunjung smiling. ‘even she hate me, she never being harsh to me. She never push me a side when i sit beside her playing the rhythm with her. She never get angry when i hug her, even kiss her. But why she is so cold toward me?’

Jiyeon look at how charisma her unnie when she playing the piano, how cool she is when she being concentrate like that. “don’t sit here if you just want to look at my face and not playing the piano.” Jiyeon smile and continue playing the rhythm with her.

“soyeon unnie, i will not be in class later after break time. I need to go to the office for a while. something happen there. can you cover up for me? I’ll borrow your notes later.” “arasso, only one period right? because i also need to go to the office since i have meeting with appa nad the board director.” “only one period. Thank you unnie.” Eunjung keep the sheet inside her bag.

“oh, before i forgot are you girls free this afternoon?” “kind of except q-ri. She need to meet her client.” Eunjung shook her head. “oh, nothing. Just asking.” She want to leave but boram already block the door with her body. She raise her eyebrow like asking what is it. eunjung sigh.

“i’m thinking of record this song this afternoon but since q-ri unnie not available, so i can’t do that.” “yah, you really want to record it today? I can postpone the time if you want.” q-ri say. “are you ok with it?” all of them nod. Eunjung smile.  All of them scream of joy.

-----

Eunjung look at those file giving to her for the approval sign. She look at the document one by one. Bocome a CEO for abig company in such a young age is not easy. She just look at it without sign even a single of it. she reach the seventh file on her table to check it.

Knock..knock..knock...

“come in.” “sajangnim, this is the letter that you need me to do earlier. Also with the detail of the project you ask.” Eunjung just nod. “you have another appointment tonight with mr. Daniel. And a meeting tomorrow morning. Also, you will leave for an event to japan on the next day. You will be there for about 3 days.”

“is there any other schedule?” “no sajangnim.” “can you read for me again the schedule?” she nod and read it again. but this time eunjung interrupt her. “how many times i told you don’t make any appointment and meeting early in the morning? I need to go to school and you know about it.” “sajangnim, it is the only time the client available.” “so what if the CEO is not available? The meeting still will be get going.” She shook her head. “see, i told you already every meeting and appointment will be according to my free time. Its not that i’m not going because i’m don’t want. its because i need to go to school. Every decision i’m the one that will give the final answer. you got me? Re-schedule the meeting to anytime in the afternoon.”

“but sajangnim...” “let me talk to them. They will understand.” Eunjung continue checking the file. “secretary park, i’m sorry if i’m being too harsh.” She bow to her. Its been a while when eunjung calling her secretary to enter her room again. she look at her.

“how long did you work with me? How many times i told you about this thing?” she asked. “ne sajangnim?” eunjung smack her table and stand up. “how many time i told you that I AM HAM EUNJUNG NOT PARK EUNJUNG? Can you understand what i’m talking about? I AM HAM EUNJUNG.”